Club Fantasia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heated look made me ache as I thrust against her. I moved a hand up her body from where it gripped her hip to squeeze her breast and then up towards her mouth. She nipped at it with her teeth and then kissed it before sucking gently. I heard flesh on flesh realised Jake was slapping the head of his cock against her nipple.

"I think you should both do it, right now." She teased again. I groaned just listening to her. She was far better at this than I was. "I think you should both fuck me. That's what you want right? Do it, give me those hard cocks, make me take it, remind me how good it feels to be completely stuffed and full of cock. Make me squirm and moan while you stretch me and fill me. Fuck me, fuck my ass." She moaned and urged us on so so sweetly she was impossible to resist.

I groaned against her feeling her grind on my cock, feeling it pulse inside her. Jake had silenced her again muffled moans as he fucked her mouth plunging in and out while fondling her breasts. But it was more than time to give her exactly what she wanted I thought.

Leaning back to give myself a little more room I held her steady one hand on her hip moving to grip her rear and spread it apart. The other I slipped between us guiding it down over her soft smooth skin and let it trace a path between her cheeks until I found her tight puckered opening. I felt her squirm as she felt my touch, felt her wriggle against me as I teased her just working the very tip inside her and starting to stretch her open. I took my time, partly as the position wasn't the easiest, partly as her squirming body still being enjoyed didn't exactly make it easy.

But I thrust up to meet her and started to penetrate her rear with my finger at the same time working it deeper inside her. She continued to writhe and moan but steadily I opened the busty blonde up sinking more and more of my finger inside her stretching her, enjoying her making sure we were enjoying all her holes.

She whimpered softly squirming against me even as Jack filled her mouth and squeezed her breasts. One finger toying with her tight opening became a second. I stretched her a little more, I worked my fingers deeper inside her probing and parting her flesh sinking further inside.

By the time, my second finger was buried inside her she was panting and straining against us desperate for even more. I groaned with her eager to indulge and play even more. I pulled my fingers free and lifted her up of my body my cock glistening wet sliding free of her body.

As I stood up Jake took my position and sat down on the chair. Kate slipped onto it straddling his body her thighs either side of his positioning herself above his cock before she lowered herself down to meet it. His hands on her hips pulled her down impaling her on the length of it and then reached around he tugged her forwards, so she was pressed against his chest.

I gave her a minute just letting her adjust once more before I moved up behind her running my palms over her delicious soft rear. I squeezed it and then just gave it a firm hard spank watching it bounce under the blow. She turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder those pretty eyes flashing as she looked at me.

"Are you ready?" I teased her softly.

"Do it." She replied.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" I teased her again smiling.

"Fuck me and find out." She added more heatedly now. "I can take whatever you can give me. I want it. Fuck my ass, give me both those cocks and see who can take it." She pushed herself up bouncing that rear as she rode Jack. He caught her breast and sucked as he found a nipple.

I watched her drinking in the sight and moved into position. "Far be it for me to disappoint a lady." I grinned at her again.

"Fuck me, give me that cock I want both of you inside me, I want to feel you really stretch me." She bounced a little urging me on making it impossible to resist.

I lined myself up with her just pressing forward letting the head of my cock slide between her cheeks and trail down until I was pressed against her tight opening. I was already groaning as I gripped her hip holding her steady as I began to thrust stretching her open.

I took my time, partly that was because she was just that tight. I wanted to give her a moment to adjust to the feel of me inside her. Especially since Jack was already inside her as well. Partly I just wanted to enjoy the moment how good she felt, how good she looked taking both our cocks.

The busty gorgeous blonde had her eyes closed. She rocked back against me impaled on the solid hard lengths of our cocks with little else to do. Soft eager noises escaped her lips as she just lapped up the attention her eyes closed savouring that double penetration.

Kate was right, she could take it, she could handle anything the two of us did to her and still come out on top. I almost grinned as I let my hands grip and squeeze her rear caressing it, stroking it just enjoying it as I pushed the last of my cock inside her and then held myself there.

She was so tight like this. Just full of both our cocks buried inside her throbbing and pulsing as we gave her a moment. It was an interesting sensation with Jack inside her to. I could almost feel him inside her to. Little movements we made just making us feel each other pressed that close together.

Kate in return squirmed between the two of us. She was pinned between our bodies Jack beneath, me looming over the top of her. I watched as she tilted her head and looked back at me her eyes big and wide as she groaned again. Leaning over I kissed her enjoying her mouth pressed against mine.

At the same time, I edged back and then slowly pushed forward starting to enjoy her now. If she wanted us both inside her, if she wanted to be properly enjoyed, I'd make sure that we did it. I had no doubt we'd all be more than satisfied by the time we were finished either way. Her lush tempting body was too much to resist.

I held her hip my fingers caressing her rear just holding her in place as I pushed back and forth stretching her out. There was something extra wicked about watching that tight opening taking my cock even more so when she already had one inside her. She didn't help things either.

Sandwiched between us both she groaned at every little movement of our bodies. They came more often now as I moved more. Jack couldn't as easily from where he was but even so he strained to thrust up a little driving himself deeper pushing her back onto my cock.

She was impossible to resist. Her body just lush and tempting enticed us both to enjoy it as much as possible. She could more than handle it as well. I could feel her tighten and squeeze around our cocks moaning and wriggling as we both stuffed both her tight holes.

She took it all as I began to thrust harder making our bodies slap together as I took her. She just groaned and pushed back to meet us. One moment she was kissing Jack, the next her mouth was enjoying me moaning hungrily as she enjoyed our attention.

She was a wild hot thing urging us to take her, fuck her, use her. She couldn't get enough. Ruefully I thought we almost needed a third just to fill her mouth and completely satisfy her. It was hard enough to think right then, not when I was buried inside her fucking that tight firm rear watching her take my throbbing cock when her pussy was already full as well.

I gritted my teeth held her tight and just fucked her harder feeling Jack as he pushed and thrust as well. Kate herself rode the two of us her body bucking and writhing as we both drove inside her as best, we could. Every inch of her was just too much fun to enjoy. She felt so good just soft and tempting her body taking all we could give her. She gripped and squeezed around us. The fact we were both inside her only made her even tighter her body squeezing around us as we thrust inside her.

I moaned softly just edging in and out of her holding her tight and thrusting again deeper, harder, pushing and driving myself against her pounding inside her. Jake held her tight pulling her down onto him at the same time pushing up to sink himself as deep inside her even as I did the same from the other end.

The gorgeous busty blonde cried out as we both filled her. Greedy, hot eager noises spilled from her lips as we drove our cocks inside her. I could hear Jake's moans muffled by her cleavage as her breasts bounced against his face. She was too hot, to tempting to much fun to enjoy.

I pulled myself back hands sliding up her back just to enjoy the sight of her stretched around me stuffed full of cock. Another sight in the long list tonight that I didn't want to forget. Just her being fucked moaning with Jack inside her while I pushed myself inside that rear as well stretching her out.

She was exquisite to enjoy more than I'd possibly imagined. I gritted my teeth as I thrust again watching her tight hole stretch around me before I pulled back again and then eased out of her giving her rear a firm slap as I did. I heard her groan as I slipped free.

She continued to ride Jack grinding down on his hips, her breasts squashed against his chest as she bounced on his cock. He took the opportunity to thrust up to meet her driving his cock in and out of her as she cried out her blonde hair tumbling around her shoulders as she moved.

I pressed in behind her lips and teeth scraping along her neck my hands grasping her hips and pumping them up and down driving her onto him as she moaned even more loudly her head arching back until I cut them of kissing her hungrily until finally, I let her go.

"Come on." I murmured softly. "I think it's time you bounced that ass right on top of him as well." I chuckled hearing Jack groan at the thought.

"And you?" She teased me fluttering her eyes.

"Oh, I think I'm going to find something to occupy myself with." I chuckled softly.

"I bet you can." She smirked playfully slowly pushing herself up to climb of Jake.

I watched as he grasped his cock holding it steady as Kate lowered herself down onto him. They both moaned softly as she took him inside that tight firm rear just edging up readjusting herself before she sank back down taking him all the way inside her until he settled his hands on her hips holding her steady.

I just stared watching her move. It was worth it, just seeing her breasts bounce and jiggle as she rode his cock her back arched slightly as she used her legs to push herself up and down while the hands that held her hips helped her to move up and down on his length.

She was an irresistible sight one I that as much as I enjoyed looking at, I couldn't resist enjoying. I stepped in close kissing her hungrily, hefting one of her luscious breasts in my hand squeezing it and kneading it tugging at her nipple as she moaned against me.

Stepping up onto the chair I could guide my own aching hard cock back towards her pushing it against her mouth. Latching on she began to suck and tease her eyes watching me as she bounced up and down her eyes rolling as she enjoyed herself. One hand reached down so her fingers could play over her clit rubbing and teasing the hard bud as she groaned.

She devoured my cock sucking hungrily the steady sound of her muffled moans ringing out as she took it deep. I still clutched her breast kneading that delicious round softness using it as a distraction from how her mouth felt as I fucked it just rocking my hips to push myself in and out.

I pulled back sucking in a breath watching my cock slip free as Kate took a shaky breath. I grasped hold of it myself squeezing the base and lightly slapped it against her lips. She flicked out her tongue caressing the head and groaning I stroked myself watching beads of pre cum gather there and then drip down onto her tongue.

I slowly edged myself forward again slipping back inside her mouth pushing deep and then withdrew once more. Edging back once more I let myself slide down running the head across the tops of her breasts, down between them just thrusting pushing to rub against the soft slopes before once more pulling back and just rubbing myself across a nipple loving the friction of her stiff hard peak sliding over me.

I pushed myself back settling it between her gorgeous soft cleavage and just thrust slowly pushing the length of my shaft back and forth thrusting against her glorious soft cleavage. No matter how much I did it, it was never enough she just felt too good. She looked even better especially while she was still riding Jack her ass bouncing all over his cock.

I reached down and cupped and squeezed the luscious mounds pushing them around my cock just continuing to pump myself in and out of all that abundantly soft cleavage. The feel of it was too good, too tempting to resist. Just watching my cock slide between them and pop out the top had me aching even more.

I could have continued like that and never grown tired, I could have finished like it and been as happy as you could possibly be. But Kate's moaning bucking figure was too tempting not to enjoy further. A couple final thrusts pumping my cock between her gorgeous heaving boobs, and I pulled myself free with a low moan.

I dragged my cock down slowly letting it slide across her belly lowering myself down and getting back into position. I watched her eyes track my every move as my hands settled on her hips and thighs. She whimpered softly at being forced to slow down riding Jack, at least until she realised what I was doing.

Then she just moaned. "Oh fuck, oh fuck." She groaned her head falling back as I grasped her hips and tugged them forward a little more so her upper body tilted backwards and I grasped her thighs pulling her legs forward so she was just sitting on Jack, his cock buried in her ass.

She moaned again squirming against the both of us her eyes hot and bright as she looked at me. My cock pressed against her belly and then continued to slip down as I held her thighs tight and dragged my cock down until the hard swollen tip was pressed back against her entrance.

She whimpered softly trying to grind herself against me as I rocked my hips just sliding the head over her clit rubbing against her guiding myself back and forth along her slippery wet lips. But then groaning with her I began to push forward and guide myself inside her again.

She was still tight especially being stuffed from beneath by Jack as well. I gritted my teeth no more than an inch or two inside her the position of her body making me fight for every inch. But I drew back to her entrance took a deep breath and then thrust again.

I watched her eyes roll back the moans spilling from her lips greedy and hot. I lunged inside her thrusting in and out the feeling of her squeezing my cock threatening to make me explode. Beneath her Jack reached around and grasped her breasts squeezing them tight.

He began to thrust as well driving his hips up to meet her body, so she was almost held between the two of us impaled on our cocks squirming with pure delight. The pressure of her gripping my cock, of Jake inside her as well. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

Everything felt too good to hot, and I wanted that release. I think Jack was the same and Kate was right there with us writhing between our bodies as we pinned her between us and just used and enjoyed her curvy luscious body as much as we could. I leaned closer and kissed her hard feeling her moan against my mouth.

I watched her breasts bounce Jack's fingers digging into them as he squeezed and enjoyed that softness. I ground against her hard short thrusts trying to put more pressure on her clit just to feel her cum just to feel her climax again stuffed full of the both of us.

She was close, her eyes rolling as she bounced held between the two of us as we shared and enjoyed her. She moaned against my mouth, and I finally broke of eyes running across her almost losing it as I watched both our cocks pounding in and out and stretching both her holes.

At that moment she shivered gasping and quivering, and I slowed down, Jack as well watching as she just shook all over, her climax for so long threatening to escape now spilling out hot and intense rushing through her body as we held her. No sooner had she started to cum than we thrust again driving her over the edge and just ravishing her.

Her moans and frantic cries rang out over and over again as she came, her body heaving against the two of us as we continued to thrust inside her. Finally, though shattered and sensitive she pushed weakly at me clearing her throat to finally find her voice.

"Stop, stop it's too much." She panted out flushed with colour and her body glistening with sweat.

We slowed down and finally stopped just holding her between us our aching cocks buried inside her. She still quivered, her breasts heaving as she drew in shaky breathes. Her eyes followed my gaze to her heaving cleavage, and she let a soft laugh.

"Rule one remember."

"I have no idea what rule one is except that if I don't cum soon, I'm going to go crazy." I heard Jack groan beneath her.

I shook my head and grinned at Kate. "Let me think rule one. Don't cum inside you right?"

"Exactly." She teased softly groaning as she felt us move inside her. Stuffed full of our cocks she made for a delicious sight. "I'm pretty sure though I can take care of you both."

I looked at her and grinned I had no doubt about that. Her figure was made to enjoy, and we had done our best to do exactly that. Now we just needed to finish it properly and I was pretty sure we'd manage that. "I have a feeling you absolutely will." I agreed just edging myself in and out of her.

"If we can't send you out her dripping then I'm sure we can send you out of her covered and glistening."

She smirked at me her eyes fluttering. "Mmmmm wasn't that what happened last time?" She teased.

"I seem to recall something like it. The difference this time is there are two of us which means double the fun this time."

"Now that I like the sound of." She danced her tongue over her lips as she flashed another smile at me.

I groaned again just thinking about it, eyes wondering across those gorgeous bare breasts remembering exactly what I'd done last time with them. Kate followed my gaze and grinned at me again.

"Is that how you want it again? Just to slide all across my breasts until you both just explode and cover me?" She teased flashing a wicked smile.

I swallowed hard looking at her, picturing exactly that. I knew it would be some sight. "That is definitely one way." I growled after a moment. "Or one of us fucks those gorgeous boobs, the other your tempting mouth and you get nice and covered." I continued.

She looked at me, and then glanced behind her at Jack. "I think you both should enjoy these one final time. When else are you going to be able to?" She teased her hands reaching down to cup them. "Fuck them, enjoy them, and then just explode all over them so you can enjoy the mess you make."

My cock pulsed happily at the thought. I didn't even think about it. I thrust inside her a final time sliding myself deep drawing a groan from Kate and then pulled myself free. I reached down grasped her waist and helped lift her of Jack's cock. She moaned as he pulled free of her rear and held onto me her feet unsteady after what we'd just done.

As Jack rolled himself away, I held her and helped her sit on the chair giving her a moment to catch her breath. She blew out a breath of air and brushed her hair back from her face. Both of us waited one either side of her hard and eager as she positioned herself ready for the finale.

She flashed the two of us a smile, eyes darting between us. "Well then, what are you waiting for come here and enjoy the finish." She teased softly holding out her hands towards us.

We didn't need a second invitation after that. Both of us wanted to enjoy this moment. How often would you ever get the chance to enjoy something as good as this? What better way to end a night other than to erupt all over her gorgeous boobs? I knew from experience how good it could be.