Club Fantasia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands wrapped around our shafts, and she pulled them closer so we both moved up standing together facing her. Her fingers began to stroke and play and run up and down the lengths of our cocks pumping them slowly. I looked over her heaving cleavage remembering how it looked after I'd finished last time, and I wanted it again.

Kate grinned and fluttered her eyes. My cock was suddenly edging across her nipple sliding over that stiff peak and the sight of it the feel of it made me groan. Beside me Jack was drawn forward and she arched her back slightly pushing her breasts forward, so we were both sliding over one.

We both groaned, hips pumping as we began to slide and edge across all that silky soft skin, just thrusting against her breasts. We pushed against her nipples, leaking, dripping out, smearing pre cum across her, we pressed and slid against the lush tempting curves slowly working ourselves against them more and more as we began to build towards a climax.

All of us were groaning. Kate gabbed her own breasts and they spilled out around her hands as she pressed and rubbed them against us as well. Her head turned and her mouth took my cock between her lips sinking deep and sucking hungrily away while Jack ended up pressed between her boobs as she squeezed them around him.

He was soon pushing and thrusting happily between them pumping back and forth, her huge breasts just gripped by her hands nice and tight around the length of his cock as he thrust against her. I edged in and out from between her lips feeling her tongue teasing and swirling around me before I slipped free.

She groaned around the two of us squeezing her breasts tightly around Jack as he continued to plunge into her cleavage the swollen head of his cock popping from the top. I continued to enjoy her mouth feeling her tongue, her moans running through me as she enjoyed our attention. It wasn't enough though not for me and Kate apparently had a final moment's fun in store.

She pulled of the head of my cock moaning softly drawing in a ragged breath as she looked at me. She released a breast shot her hand out to grasp my cock and pulled it in close pressing it against her nipple rubbing the head around it. She shot me a hungry look as she did.

"Give it to me both of you. I just want to see both those cocks erupt for me, all over me right now."

She grasped her breast pulled at it, so I slipped across the edge and sank into her cleavage as well and then squeezed and wrapped them tightly around us both. I groaned overwhelmed by the feeling of those breasts. I always was every time I enjoyed them, this time was no exception. This time Jack was right there in the same position.

Suddenly the two of us were squashed tightly between her breasts thrusting and pumping into her cleavage together. Everything suddenly felt even more heated. Our hard throbbing cocks strained and pushed against her soft breasts, against each other dripping out smearing on her skin just making us glide and move even easier.

Kate moaned just looking down as our hard cocks pushed and worked their way between her breasts flicking out her tongue to tease us as we fucked them. It was too much to take to many sensations and too much pleasure after the seductive tease she had put us through all ready.

Jack just groaned thrusting hard up through her snug cleavage until his cock popped from the top of her breasts and then just began to erupt. Ropes of cum blasted out sticky and hot catching Kate in the face at first across her cheeks, over her mouth across the top of her head. It fell and dripped down across her cleavage running over her breasts, between them.

It was too much for me sliding between them as well. The extra slickness combined with her moans and the sight of her getting covered pushed me over the edge as well. Thrusting against her breasts my hips surged backwards and forwards and then the head of my cock pushed through her cleavage already spurting out as well.

The first wave already just gushed across the top of her breasts but more followed hitting Kate's neck and then across her mouth and face. Her eyes closed and she moaned taking both heavy loads across her gorgeous face and heaving cleavage.

After the first shots I just let myself slip free and rested my cock against her breast just letting the rest pour across the creamy slopes and over her nipple while I rubbed and smeared it over it just basking in that dual sensation of covering Kate and enjoying the sight of her.

As we both finally slowed and finally relented my eyes drifted over Kate. I had covered her the last time when I'd enjoyed her. This time the two of us together had turned her into a sticky hot dripping mess. Cum dripped from her face, over her neck across her heaving boobs. She drew in a shaky breath and lowered her mouth to suck gently on Jack's tip.

He groaned and pushed against her as she sucked him clean. I moved closer my own cock nuzzling her cheek until she turned her head and then eased her mouth over me enveloping my cock as well sucking gently until she released me as well. We all just took a moment and stared at the mess we'd made of her.

"I'm glad they have showers here, and that I always bring a change of clothes."

I looked around at the discarded set she'd stripped of earlier and then grinned at her. "Always good to be prepared." I laughed taking a step back shaking my head as I admired her. "This brings back memories. I wasn't sure that night could be beaten but I think I was wrong."

Kate flashed a playful smile as she looked at the two of us. "You brought a friend this time, so you had help, but you do good work." She chuckled softly reaching down to squeeze her breasts rubbing and smearing the cum across them, so her skin glistened even more. Beside us Jack just shook his head in bewilderment as much as anything trying to see if the night was real and not his imagination but then the evidence was right there in front of him with Kate.

"How's that for a present?" I asked him chuckling as I bumped his arm.

He opened his mouth, closed it and then shook his head still in shock. Me and Kate both laughed at him.

"Don't worry you get used to it." Kate smirked and then glanced down at herself. "Well maybe you will, it can still be a surprising night when you're here." She laughed again.

"Kate, the next time I'm here if I meet you again, I'll make you a deal?"

"And that is?" She prompted me.

"You bring the friend..........."

She fluttered her eyes at me a slow wicked smile crossing her face. "Maybe I will, just maybe I will."