Club Fantasia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this is like one of your sets though right?" I continued. "If you're modelling and shooting then it's often lingerie or bikinis and swimsuits right this isn't any different to that. So, if you really wanted to make it a special night then surely it has to be more memorable. It's just a suggestion." I shrugged, kept my face blank as I looked at her.

She looked at me frowning even if there was a fun little twinkle in her eyes as she did. "Oh, I don't know I'm still not certain that you guys really want to see me strip completely naked now." She shook her head and glanced between the two of us again a frown on her face.

I shrugged just smiling at her. "It's up to you Kate. Just a fun idea if you like. Something to finish on properly it might be interesting. Speaking for myself I'll enjoy it. What about you Jack?" I asked turning my head to look at him. He didn't reply at first attention focused on Kate.

"Jack?" I asked again.

He shook himself turned to look at me.

"Say again?"

"He asked if you wanted to see me undress as well. You know strip of completely." Kate gave him a nudge a finger slipping under the strap of her bra as she lifted it a little and glanced at him.

Jack's eyes turned back ran slowly over Kate following the movements of her fingers as they slipped across her skin and played with the strap of her bra. Playfully she edged it down her shoulder, her breasts swelling and rising, tempting before she tugged it back into place with a grin.

"So?" She promoted him.

I watched his eyes close a small shudder run through him as he contemplated a reply. Whether it was hesitation the fact he had a girlfriend I'm not entirely sure. I was pretty sure that Kate was as persuasive as you could be and he wouldn't be able to resist temptation.

In the end Kate decided the matter. She leaned closer placing her hands on his chest her fingers spread out and brought her head close enough to murmur into his ear. Even from where I was, I heard it and it made me shiver at that soft teasing tone of hers as she spoke.

"He asked if you wanted to see me take my clothes of?" She whispered her voice dangerously low just exotic and rich.

I watched him shudder his hands gripping the arm rests even tighter if possible, clutching on as Kate sat on him. I waited still not entirely certain which way he would go but with Kate there that close I guess temptation won out as he slowly nodded.

"Yes." He murmured softly.

"Yes?" Kate replied still teasing.

Jack swallowed hard. "Yes, I want to see you undress, take of the rest." He managed to get out. Kate looked at him and slowly nodded. "Well then if it's what you both want, I guess I had better make sure it happens then." She teased softly just pushing herself back until she was sat straight.

Then she slipped of his lap standing once more brushing her hair back from her face before she glided across to the middle of the room her eyes darting between the two of us as she smiled a little. Slowly then she began to move once more her body gliding and stretching as her hands caressed herself.

They ran across her breasts squeezing and lifting them up her cleavage almost pouring over the top of the lacy bra which barely held them in check. Her hands continued sliding across her stomach along her thighs and then back just pressing between her legs as she shuddered and gave a little shake a smile playing across her lips.

She padded closer big breasts bouncing as she moved towards me dipped forward as she reached my chair and rose slowly and smoothly her fingers playing with the lace dragging it around flashing more teasing peaks of her hidden curves. She winked at me and stepped aside.

She made her way across to Jack and then leaned over his seat before she straightened slowly her breasts brushing against his body as she moved. She turned around and then sat herself down on his lap snuggling back onto his thighs as she got herself comfortable.

If he was anything like me, he had to be rock hard right then. Kate was far too tempting too not be. But if she felt it, she didn't say anything. She just turned her head fluttered her lashes and bit her lip as she looked at Jack.

"Do you think you could give me a hand again?" She murmured softly just smiling as she spoke.

I watched Jack draw in a breath a sharp intake as he steadied himself no doubt. But he lifted his hands up to her back placed them on the clasp of her bra and began to unhook it one by one until it popped loose, and the bra gave a little. I couldn't quite see it from this angle, but I could easily imagine her bountiful curves surging out without anything to hold them back.

I looked across hoping, waiting for a glimpse of them again. I knew from first-hand experience how good they were and was aching to see them again. Kate was still sat on Jack, and she raised a finger and tapped her lip thoughtfully. It was all a game, all a little show and performance she was putting on, but she was so good at it.

"I think the straps to." She continued batting her eyes as she looked at him.

I could see him shudder, take a deep breath and then shift a hand up to her shoulder. HIs fingers moved lightly just brushing against her skin grasped the fabric and slowly pulled it off. As soon as it slipped of her shoulder it gave way as her breasts spilled forwards.

I got more of glimpse of them side on they couldn't be completely obscured even if she held the fabric of her bra just over them clutched loosely still just about covering her nipples. Jack moved on silently reaching across to the other shoulder another delicate brush of a finger and thumb across her skin and he eased the fabric aside.

Kate smiled gave a little shimmy and shifted her arm crossing it over her breasts as her other hand grasped her bra pulled it free and then playfully flicked it back at Jack, so it ended up draped over his shoulder. She leaned back into his chest again, far enough that every second his view of her luscious breasts had to be improving.

"There now that's better, isn't it?" Kate teased gently.

I gave a polite cough. "Well nearly maybe, I do believe there is one layer left though isn't there?" I smirked a little arching one eye questioningly at her.

She scowled at me rolling her eyes as she glanced down at herself.

"Well maybe there is one layer left. Of course, if I had to take that of as well then you boys might be enjoying a real eyeful and I'm not sure you could handle that." She teased us hefting her boobs and making them bounce a little with her arm still crossed over them.

"You know Kate I'm happy to take that risk, I bet Jack would probably risk it at this point as well. So why not run with it?" I continued playing with her. She tilted her head turned to look at Jack her bra still draped over his shoulder.

"Sure, why not." He added in agreement.

"See I think you're out voted!" I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes at us still scowling even if I knew it was more for a show. She pushed herself up of Jack's lap still clutching her breasts and I heard him stifle a groan as she moved. She paced over a little stood between our chairs and flicked a glance at us both as she stood there half naked still covering her breasts even if it looked like she was lifting them up as a tempting offering.

"Well don't say I didn't warn you." She muttered but then shook her head. "Maybe I need an extra hand to help." She breathed out softly and then slowly walked towards me.

I drank in the sight of her eyes just wondering over every inch of her near naked body knowing that there would only be more to come. I was hungry for it, eager to enjoy her once more. My eyes settled on hers and grinned. I watched hers flash as eager as me I thought to advance things further.

She slipped onto my lap her thighs spreading either side of mine raised above me, her luscious near bare breasts directly in front of my eyes, a deliberate move, I was sure. She leaned forward a little, her breasts moving even closer, and I moaned a little not quite able to resist that tempting sight.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle both of you." She smiled lazily her voice a soft whisper in my ear as her free hand reached down to take my wrist.

"I'm pretty sure we might be finding out soon enough." I murmured in reply watching as she took hold my hand.

I could feel Jack watching on although my focus was entirely on Kate. I couldn't look away not with her sitting half naked on me. I watched as she guided my hand to her hip and placed my fingers on the edge of her panties. I felt her skin warm, tantalising soft under my touch.

I slipped my fingers under that thin strip of lace and brushed the back of my finger against her skin feeling her shiver under the touch. Everything was heating up now, we all knew it, we could all feel it. I knew almost instinctively now that soon enough I'd finally be able to enjoy her again.

"Are you ready?" I asked her my voice louder now carrying to Jack knowing he would be watching.

"It's what you wanted right, both wanted to see?" She teased softly.

I nodded slowly, watched as she turned her head towards Jack. I saw him move guessed he did the same as me as Kate turned back towards me. She shrugged just a slight gesture and flick of her head, a little teasing smile as she looked at me.

"Then take them off." She murmured that hint of a challenge in her voice.

I nodded slowly tightening my grip on the thin lace more than was strictly necessary really, but I couldn't help but enjoy myself. I wasn't sure how much Jack could see from where he was, and Kate still held an arm across her breasts the other resting on her hip.

It wouldn't matter soon as I slowly start to roll and push that lace down over her hip and guide it down her thigh. One handed it wasn't the easiest way to do things. With it slowly sliding down I risked a glance down to see but her breasts rising and falling in front of my face obscured the view.

"Can I use a second hand just to make it a little easier?" I enquired softly.

She looked at me and smiled a little. "That would be fine." She agreed her voice sultry and warm as she spoke.

I let my other hand glide up avoiding touching her and placed it on the opposite hip just grasping the other side of her panties and together began to guide and push them down her body. I felt them resist as they clung to her curvy rear but a little more pressure and a soft snap they fell away gliding down over her ass and down her thighs.

I rolled them down tugging and pulling them down her thighs until they reached the back of her knees where her legs were bent and wouldn't move any further until she moved. I licked my lips both of us watching one another our eyes focused intently on the other.

"I think that's as far as I can manage." I murmured softly.

"Then let me help you." She replied a small smile tugging at her lips.

She leaned closer those luscious breasts almost brushing me as she reached out dropped a hand on my shoulder to support herself and lifted one leg so she could reached down and slide her panties down further. Then she did the same with the other side pulling her panties of completely, naked now apart from her heels.

"There you go. Is that better?" She grinned playfully bunching her underwear in her hand reaching to take my hand and place them in my palm.

"Nearly." I chuckled softly still holding her gaze. "Now we just need the full reveal."

She smiled again. Neither of us had broken the gaze. I ached to see her, to touch her especially with her tantalizingly close almost straddling me. So easy to reach out and brush her skin, to run my hands across her back and squeeze her soft firm rear, to bury my head in luscious cleavage and enjoy those breasts. I held myself in check.

Instead, Kate smirked at me and leaned in close once more her mouth close to my ear even as she turned her head to look at Jack as she spoke.

"Are you both ready for that?" She teased softly and even as she spoke, I felt her fingers brush up the length of my thigh tracing slowly up until she brushed against my straining erection. It throbbed under her touch hard and aching but the two of us at least had an idea of what we were doing. Across from us Jack just swallowed hard and slowly nodded.

I wasn't watching her at that moment, my attention was somewhat absorbed by the sight of bare breasts bouncing around right in front of my face her arm covering her nipples but very little else. Her hand pushed against my erection, and she sat back and looked at me again.

"Well then let us hope you both are." She laughed softly and slipped back of me.

I caught fleeting glimpses of her before she covered herself with her other hand and then circled back around behind our seats slowly drifting around just putting on a show and a deliberate show of making us wait just a few seconds longer.

"I do hope you boys know how lucky you are." She teased again moving around.

"Kate, I'm pretty sure if there's a way, we can make it up to you then you only have to ask." I added chuckling again.

"Careful." She teased softly. "I may take you up on that." She murmured softly still walking around behind us.

I watched her circle around Jack's chair, and she headed away from us heading back towards the centre of the room. This time at least we could watch her legs stretch out flexing as she walked, the little sway of her hips as she walked forwards and the delicious bounce of her bare rear.

She stopped and looked back over her shoulder at us. "Well, are you sure you're ready?" She teased softly.

"Kate I'm sure if you don't turn around and show us soon rule one might be in serious danger of being broken." She smirked at me slowly a slow teasing smile.

But even as she did her hand slowly pulled away from between her thighs exposing the bare triangle of flesh between her legs and with them closed you couldn't see much. That hand travelled up over her belly and instead cupped her breast. She stood their hands on both of them kneading, squeezing just making them bounce as they threatened to spill out around the edges to much to contain before she finally let go and they burst free.

A small smile was on her face, her eyes flicked between me and Jack as she clutched at them and then finally, she gave them a final squeeze her fingers digging deeply into the soft flesh before she released them and bare and delicious, they bounced freely as she stood there naked.

I had seen them before of course, the last time glistening after I'd exploded over them, even so it was a spectacle I wouldn't tire of. They were just perfect. Big and soft, her nipples already hard points that crested the tips. Sat in the seat next to mine I heard Jack's audible intake of breath.

"Holy Christ." I heard him mutter from his seat.

Hands now by her side Kate sauntered her way towards us. Those luscious bare breasts bounced as she moved. She flashed me a smile and diverted her course to walk towards where Jack was desperately clutching at the arms of his seat his eyes focused on the bare busty blonde advancing towards him.

"Sooooooo" Kate spoke softly that teasing smile on her face as she reached his seat. "Was it worth it?"

She teased softly as she edged herself onto his seat slipping forward to balance herself directly in front of him. She rested her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward. That close I knew full well how good she looked how hard it was to not touch her.

"Yes." He breathed out slowly clenching tightly to the chair.

She smiled again rocking slowly back and forth and I knew that she would no doubt be grinding right against his erection. Every second now I felt the tension build, the heat and excitement build more and more as I contemplated what we might enjoy. Jack couldn't take his eyes of her.

I just wasn't sure exactly what might finally tip it over the edge. I watched her grinding against him until she pushed herself up once more leaning back and then slowly sliding herself free turning her attention back towards me now. I swallowed hard feeling my heart race.

Slowly she moved across to me and then turning away sat herself down on my lap again rubbing on my hard cock. I swallowed as she leaned back into me feeling the weight of her on my chest and the scent of her perfume lingering in the air.

"Kate?" I murmured slowly.

"Yes." She replied sounding very pleased with herself.

I felt her grind back against me pausing to rest against my chest her head turning to look at me, a small smile playing across her face as she did. I swallowed hard taking a moment just to enjoy the view over her shoulder at her bare breasts. She saw it, the smile widened, she wriggled against me a little more just teasing my hard cock.

"I think." I paused swallowing a moan as she ground her rear on me. "I think it might be time to explain the rules a little more."

"Oh, you mean like rule one again?" She added innocently.

"Right, I mean you know them best. Jack doesn't know any of them and a refresher for me wouldn't be a bad idea." I added.

"I guess that would be a good idea." She replied.

"Why don't you explain to Jack." I nodded just thrusting up a little against her rear. She winked at me playfully and then nodded in agreement.

"I can do that."

She put her hands on my thighs squeezed them and then pushed herself up standing showing of her delicious bare rear as she turned and paced back over towards where Jack sat. Neither of us could look away from her. She was to captivating to resist striding around naked and effortless.

I watched Jack grip his chair tightly as she reached his, reaching out a hand and resting it on his shoulder as she pulled herself into his lap one leg after the other straddling his thighs as she shifted into position. She leaned closer smiling as she settled her weight onto his hips.

"So......." She began softly. "Rule number one, absolutely no touching right." She added softly looking directly at him. He nodded slowly eyes focused on her.

"Well see that is entirely true of course. But remember it is up to whoever you might be with. If they wanted to ignore the rule and were happy then it wouldn't matter everyone would be fine." She sat back and looked thoughtful. "Perhaps we need a practical demonstration." She continued.

She reached out and took his hand lifted it up so their fingers were wrapped around one another.

"See this is perfectly fine because I did it." She paused and looked over at me. "Come here a second I need to borrow a hand."

I smiled at her but stood up and crossed over towards them standing just to one side. "Ok now just put your hand on my back." She instructed me. I nodded once, reached out and placed my palm flat on her back.

"Now that would be ok as I asked. If he'd just grabbed me that wouldn't be ok. It's all about how you interact with your partner and how well you know one another. If you trust and know each other well, it's easy. Until you do it's always better to ask first." She continued.

She gripped Jack's hand and guided it down this time to rest on her hip. Then she leaned back just watching him. Jack looked more star struck than anything. Understandable with Kate naked and sitting on his lap. I chuckled softly.

"I think he is still a little un-clear Kate." I added laughing earning a slight glare. "I think you need to show him more." I continued just grinning.

She sat back looking thoughtful again. "Is that right then Jack?" She asked sweetly her voice taking on a teasing playful tone now. "You two already got me naked do you want to touch me some more as well?" She murmured softly arching an eye as she looked at him.

He looked back at her eyes fixed licking his lips as he stared at the naked busty blonde currently straddling him and wondered where it was all leading. I watched as he closed his eyes for a moment and just shuddered. When he opened them again he spoke slowly. "I shouldn't, I really shouldn't, there's Emma my girlfriend." He began slowly before Kate interrupted.