Club Fantasia Ch. 02

Story Info
A return to the club, and a familiar face for more fun.
23.6k words
4.21
4.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

It had been a couple of months since I'd been to the club for that first time. Making my way inside again the memories came back, and I found myself smiling. After the last time, my first time really, I corrected myself, it was hard not to have fond memories not after what had happened.

But partly because of work, partly because I thought that coming often might make the experience less fun, I had kept away, at least until tonight. I paused inside the entrance immediately looked towards the stage which at that moment was quiet although people were sat down obviously waiting for something to start.

Instead like before I made my way towards the bar. Maybe that had brought luck last time, maybe not. Why ruin a good thing I told myself? I crossed the floor took a seat there and relaxed back just gazing around again taking in the atmosphere.

"Did you bring me to a strip club?" The voice beside me spoke up. I turned and grinned at them.

Tonight, after all I hadn't come alone. The last weekend had been Jack's birthday. They'd been out then with their girlfriend. Instead, I'd arranged to meet them today to have a guy's night out and what better way to spend it than here I'd thought to myself.

"No not a strip club. It might look it but really it isn't." I replied grinning at him. "It's an exclusive high-end club. Trust me this is something else entirely."

"Well, that's good." I almost heard the relief in his voice. "I don't think Emma would appreciate me spending a night at a strip club, birthday or not." He muttered slowly.

I just smiled after my last experience maybe it was best not to have expectations. Instead, we both ordered a drink and sat comfortable just catching up.

It had been a while since we'd had the chance we sat there just relaxing gossiping and enjoying the drink just a usual night out with friends. In that regard the club wasn't anything different to normal at least on the surface of course because after 30 minutes maybe I suddenly saw his eyes widen a little.

"What the fuck?" I heard him mutter. "That's Anne Hathaway, right there on the stage. What the hell is this place!?"

I heard the shock and surprise even as I turned to look trying to keep myself as casual as possible. "Huh does look like it doesn't it. Who would have guessed?" I shook my head. "To be honest I've only been here once before, so I don't know whether I really know enough to explain." I added which was entirely true at least to an extent.

"Oh, I don't know I remember that you fitted in quite well last time if memory serves me. I'm sure it was quite the experience. I mean it must have left an impression as you're back here again."

I heard that voice soft and low filled with warm amusement and whipped around to find an all too familiar face smiling at me. I felt a punch of pleasure in my guts an all to physical reaction at the sight of Kate Upton stood next to me again. We both just stood and stared a little smile on her lips no doubt recalling the last time we'd seen each other when she'd slipped away just after I had exploded across that gorgeous perfect body of hers.

Her eyes were still bright, a playful edge to them, mysterious mischievous it made me grin at her as I took in those tumbling blonde locks and the black dress that she wore this time that flashed a glimpse of that perfect cleavage I'd enjoyed so much last time around.

"Kate." I said simply just grinning as I looked at her. I'd wondered if we ever met again what it would feel like. Whether it would be awkward or whether we'd have regrets. She made all those disappear as she leaned in close and gave me a swift hug dipping down to brush her lips on my cheek in greeting.

That contact as brief as it was made my body suddenly pulse with pleasure, the scent of her perfume just tugging at me as I held her gently before she stepped back.

"We meet again." She added chuckling softly.

"We do indeed. Fortuitous." I replied smiling as well. "Do you want to join us?" I asked not wanting to tempt fate yet even as eager as I was to enjoy a repeat of the last time we'd met.

She looked around glanced at Jack sat there silently open mouthed and then just smiled and nodded. "Why not."

"Perfect!" I stood up grinning and offered her my seat instead taking one on the other side of her and then catching the attention of the waiter ordered Kate a drink as well. After I finished, I caught Jack looking at me again.

"You didn't tell me you knew Kate Upton!?" He called out.

I grinned at him, glanced at Kate. "Well, we met last time I was here. Kate was nice enough to show me around and explain how everything works, some of the rules and that." I explained slowly. "It was for a first night an absolute pleasure." I chuckled softly.

"Memorable if I recall, wasn't it?" Kate interrupted me with a laugh.

"It definitely was that. I'm still working on how to top it tonight." I smirked a little grinning at Kate again. She smiled knowingly.

"How's that going so far?" She asked.

"Well, it's looking better now than it did a few minutes ago. I've found my partner in crime again and she has some devilish ideas." I added.

"She does! Who is it!? maybe I need to compare notes and see where I'm going wrong. You know get some practice of my own in." Kate added and we both laughed sharing a mutual smile Kate's eyes full of mischief.

"How did you end up showing him around here?" Jack asked her. "I mean was it bribery? Pity?" He joked shaking his head as he looked between us both.

Kate turned her head towards him and flashed another wide smile. "Well, we did share a drink if I remember." She smirked a little looking at me from the corner of her eye. "But really he looked so lost here sat at the bar like he had no idea what he had gotten himself into. I decided to help out and say hello."

Jack snorted out a laugh. "I knew it had to be something like that."

"Well he did kind of look like you do every time you glance at the stage over there." Kate quipped back with another teasing smile.

Jack maybe reminded of his girlfriend or the fact that he had talked of strip clubs earlier flushed red.

"I told you Jack you're fine. It isn't a strip club Emma isn't going to mind." I added again half watching as he glanced at the stage again. "You don't have to take my word for it. Kate will agree." I turned towards her.

She chuckled softly. "He's right this place might be described as a lot of things but really it is just a club, everyone here is just enjoying a good night."

"A mind blowing one." I corrected her and she shot me another smile. I had an idea then. After our last encounter we had joked about whether it was ever beatable. Maybe, just maybe there was something that might do it. I glanced at her again curious.

Maybe she had already thought of it. She had more experience here than I did after all. There was no real certainty that she hadn't done something like it before either for that matter but remembering the fun I had enjoyed with her, and since she had come back, I rolled my shoulders and decided to take a chance.

"Heh Kate since this is Jack's first time, and since you did such a great job showing me last time how about you do the same for him. An introduction of sorts?" I asked softly turning my attention back to her.

She had a great poker face, she glanced back at me, and I couldn't read her at all. The whole-time nerves fluttered through my stomach as I wondered what she would say. One elegant eyebrow arched a little.

"Really?" She murmured.

"Well, it is only my second time, I remember most of it but some is more hazy still. You're the more experienced hand here, you might be better able to explain some of the rules, like rule one and such." I replied swiftly.

"What rules are there?" Jack chipped in.

"Ah basic stuff, etiquette, simple things really but Kate probably knows them better than me." I replied again.

She looked at me again thoughtfully. "Like rule one?" She murmured.

"Yes exactly." I agreed.

"What is rule one then?" Jack asked.

"Probably easier to demonstrate it maybe." I turned and looked at Kate again.

"Maybe, and if I took your friend to show him around what are you going to do?" She asked slowly.

I smiled a little enjoying the dance we we're undertaking. "Well, I just thought I'd tag along offer moral support if you didn't mind entertaining us both." I kept my voice low as neutral as possible almost waiting with bated breath to see Kate's reaction.

Slowly she smiled. "I suppose that would be a memorable evening." She smirked a little. "Ok then, why not. On two conditions." She added her attention on me for the moment.

"Name them." I agreed with a chuckle.

"One is that if he wants a tour then you can show him around everywhere and I'll keep things to rules side of things, and two. You buy a bottle of champagne to take with us this time. It means we won't have to leave if we want a drink." She added smiling.

"Done." I said simply and turned to order a bottle right then. It was ludicrously expensive, but it was all for the greater good. Jack might not have any idea what was coming but me and Kate might, and the thought of it made me ache.

Once the bottle was ready, I took the bucket it had been placed in and then pushed myself slowly back to my feet. "Shall we then?" I asked glancing at Kate again.

"Eager aren't we." She murmured succinctly.

"Can you blame me?" I added laughing.

She smiled and then slowly stood up before she offered me her arm. I took it slipping a hand around her arm joining us together. On the opposite side she offered her other arm to Jack.

"Come on it's not every night I have two handsome men escorting me around." She added chuckling.

Jack still a little uncertain I thought slowly pushed himself up to join us but then he too took Kate's other arm and the three of us headed away from the bar. This time unlike the last we didn't linger, and we didn't stop to talk through different things like me and Kate had done previously.

Instead, I pointed a few different things and explained them to Jack as we went. But it was only briefly this time as Kate led the way arm in arm with the two of us as we climbed the main stairs and headed up towards the second floor and all the private rooms there.

It was busier than last time, as we passed several rooms you could hear music, muffled sounds. In others the doors were open, and people relaxed enjoying a drink. In one they were eating. It was almost normal or at least as normal as any club where you were led around by a celebrity not to mention the stage.

Further down the corridor past where we had stopped before Kate finally paused and cracked open a door before taking a peek inside. "Ooops I think that one is occupied." She grinned at me as we shared a smile. Jack hadn't quite seen it, but we had both seen the two figures locked together, the flash of bare skin. We both knew all about it.

Silently we continued a little further until Kate paused at another door. A quick peek inside again and this time she pushed it open leading the way inside. As we entered sensors caught the movement and flickered into life illuminating our surroundings as we moved in.

It was in many ways a similar space to the room we had been in before. A scattering of furniture around, a table set to one side a mirror along one wall, the window that looked out over the floor below. Then an open space enough for a picturesque performance I thought with a smile remembering the last time.

We moved over to the sofa this time and sat ourselves down comfortably. Kate positioned herself between the two of us and I placed the bucket with the champagne on a small table on front our glasses arranged close by as we sat there and relaxed back.

"See." I told Jack. "No drama here, no surprises just a nice, relaxed setting and a little quieter if you wanted to avoid the main floor." I assured him.

"And you just chat and enjoy a drink?" He questioned not entirely believing it which I supposed was right.

"Yep exactly that." I grinned.

"Food to." Kate interrupted me.

"Food?" I turned and asked her.

"Yes, we didn't last time but you can order food. Snacks, a meal. The food is good." She added looking back at Jack to.

"Food to then." I agreed holding back a smile. I think Kate knew full well last time we'd worked up enough of an appetite on other things.

"See it's all good we sit, talk enjoy a drink and at the end of the night you can say you met Kate Upton." I continued with a little smile.

"The stage then everything else down there?" Jack carried on his eyes drifting to glance at Kate again.

"Just something fun, some people like to play I can definitely say I've never been in the main stage so you're safe here." Kate smirked a little as she sipped her drink. At that moment a phone began to ring, and Jack drew his out glanced at the read out and then answered it.

He stood up moving to one side of the room as he began to talk. Kate turned and looked at me then. "So........." She murmured softly. "Any idea what you're getting into tonight?" She teased me.

"Not in the slightest Kate." I grinned back at her.

"You know I didn't use my full repertoire of tricks last time don't you."

"I guessed so. I'm interested to see what else you can do." I chuckled again. "Call me curious, talking of which have you never been on stage here then?"

"Nope never, I much prefer these quieter settings more intimate don't you think. Much more memorable." She flashed an awful, wicked smile at me that had me quiver in anticipation, especially since at the same time her fingers brushed the back of my hand.

"If it's remotely like last time it will likely be seared on my brain. I don't think it would be possible to forget last time. You were pretty memorable, especially in an intimate setting." I replied slowly feeling her fingers dancing across my skin and brushing my thigh now.

She smirked playfully at me, biting her lip and fluttering her eyes as well. "I think we did manage to have some fun. Of course, I do like a challenge as well so it might be intriguing to see if we can beat that. I haven't given away all my tricks just yet." She murmured softly.

I glanced at her steadily and grinned before looking back over her shoulder at Jack. I wasn't sure if he would be tempted to do anything. But my experience with Kate last time told me that if anything would, it might be Kate. I had found her irresistible the last time and she looked tempting.

"I can't say that I'm not looking forward to finding out more about those Kate." I chuckled softly and watched as she leaned closer.

"So just how many times have you thought about the last time?" She murmured playfully her hand resting on my thigh.

My eyes drifted down to look at them licking my lips before I replied. "Far more than I can count." I added laughing a little.

She nodded still smiling as her fingers pressed up higher. "What did you most enjoy about it?" She teased again softly.

I choked out another laugh as I grinned at her. "Where to even begin would you like me to write you a story?" I added chuckling softly.

"Give me the highlights." She replied with an easy smile her eyes flickering with amusement and mischief as she spoke.

"Well now there were a lot. I mean watching you undress wasn't anything I'll forget for one thing." I added shaking my head as I studied her again.

"You said highlights though what else?" She teased softly.

"I liked your sense of humour. You have a playful fun mind lots of creativity, lots of fun little tricks up your sleeve." I continued.

"Go on." She replied again

"Well, you are absolutely gorgeous as well. Honestly, I don't think photos do it justice. The real thing was spectacularly better."

"I think you were a little distracted, but I won't quibble over compliments." She grinned at me.

"I was distracted, no doubt. The only thing more distracting than seeing you naked was actually playing with you. Even then I've been thinking since I still probably didn't do everything I could of."

"Oh no that won't do. We'll have to fix that. I thought we did well to." She shook her head ruefully and grinned at me.

"I mean we did really well, I think. I ended up inside you for one and that was really really good." I murmured. "Which doesn't do it justice really it was exquisite." I added after a moment smirking at her.

"Well, that is always the most important part. Or nearly the most important part anyway. That is always the finish and we definitely enjoyed that part." She continued her voice soft and low as she spoke.

"What gave that away?" I joked lightly.

"Do you know I think it was the look of satisfaction on your face afterwards. You looked pretty relaxed and content. She chuckled again.

"Ah well you know I was feeling pretty relaxed afterwards funnily enough. I had a great night's sleep when I got home."

"Do you know so did I." She replied again teasing. "Or at least I did after I'd finishing clearing up and showering. I was so hot and sticky I had a lot to clear up." She teased me wickedly another gorgeous smile on her lips as she looked at me her fingers idly drawing attention as they brushed over her breasts.

I felt heat ripple through me as I glanced at her. I drew in a breath and shook my head the image of her bare breasts glazed with cum still so fresh in my mind. "You did look rather spectacular all hot and sticky though. Better than most it was perhaps the most memorable part of it all." I murmured.

"Perhaps." She allowed softly leaning in close as we heard Jack winding up his conversation in the background. "I think tonight might lead to something similar. Oh well at least there are showers here." She flashed me a smile her tongue resting on her lips as she spoke.

"You think it might happen again?" I smirked looking at her questioningly. She leaned forwards her hand resting on my knee her fingers idly running up my thigh conspiratorially.

"I think you can count on it." She softly murmured her middle finger just edging along the length of my shaft tracing it through my clothes before she leaned back.

The touch alone had made me ache. The added anticipation, the fact I might enjoy her again. Part of me wanted her right then. Of course, another part of me remembered the whole spectacle last time and that whatever she had planned it was going to be worth the wait.

We shared a look Kate's lips curved up in a small playful smirk, her tongue brushing her lips in a way that almost made me want to groan. If I didn't already know from our previous encounter Kate's flirting playful demeanour was delicious, and wickedly tempting.

"What did I miss anything important?" Jack asked sitting himself down.

"No not really just catching up." I replied.

"Reliving a few old memories from last time." Kate agreed that small little smile still playing across her face as she glanced at me.

"How's Emma?" I asked him.

"Ok, asked what the big surprise was about this place." Jack replied.

"Did you tell her you got to speak to a real celebrity tonight?" I added chuckling.

He glanced at Kate still sat beside us. "No, I'll save that for the tomorrow when we meet up again." He continued.

I nodded slowly wondering exactly how the rest of the night was going to play out. I had an idea at least of what me and Kate might do whether Jack was going to be able to resist was another matter. Knowing what I did of Kate I thought that might be hard. In more ways than one.

Beside me Kate lifted her glass drained the contents and then pushed herself up. "If you excuse me for a second I'm just going to freshen up." She murmured giving us a small smile before she turned and headed for the door. I felt my heart beat quicker remembering what happened the last time she said that.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers