Club Fantasia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

He had her head turned towards him now still kneading her breast and tugging on her nipple. His hips rocked back and forth, and Kate's teasing mouth was being thoroughly enjoyed as he guided his cock in and out enjoying it as she moaned around him and pushed herself back against my touch.

I turned my attention back to her caressing her with my thumb and slowly working another finger inside her. She was tight still but squeezed and gripped my fingers as I worked them inside her and then used my thumb to start rubbing and teasing her clit.

Another muffled moan echoed above me as Kate groaned against the cock working her mouth. She was already pushing back towards me her hips thrusting down driving my finger deeper inside her. She was aroused and turned on now enjoying the moment and sheer audacity of what we were doing.

I thrust more fingers inside her, a second a third. Kate groaned thrusting back against them almost whimpering as I slid them free at least briefly. Then I replaced them with my mouth instead burying my head between her thighs. I gripped her knees holding her legs apart and dived in to taste her.

I kept my hands on her thighs holding her open to enjoy. They ended up draped either side of my body as I ran my tongue up the length of her sex just teasing her outer lips, but she was so wet so worked up by now she was already wriggling and straining pushing back against me.

I worked my tongue up and down the length of her sex edged up a little more to caress and flick her clit and then began to tease it while my lips nipped and sucked at her. The taste of her filled my mouth, smearing against my chin as she arched and strained pushing to meet me.

There was also the visual appetizer of looking up the length of her body watching her bare breasts heave and bounce and Jack stuffing his cock in and out of her mouth. She moaned around it welcoming it urging him on as he used her lips and tongue just fucking it now pumping the stiff hard length between those eager lips.

I couldn't focus entirely on that. Not while I had my lips tight around her swollen clit, not while I pushed my tongue in and out of her tight eager hole. Just for good measure I used a finger thrusting it in and out of her around my tongue coating it in her slippery wetness.

I slipped it free traced it down under her rear and stroked it between her cheeks until I found her even tighter hole and lightly began to rub and circle that for good measure. She squirmed against me writhing as she moaned against Jack again her body arching up of the seat.

I didn't stop I played and toyed with her clit and lashed her sex with my tongue, the whole time I kept teasing her tight ass lightly at first but then more firmly just stretching her, opening her up letting my finger probe and penetrate her there as well as she moaned above me.

Her muffled moans grew louder as Jack continued to enjoy her mouth. A brief glance as I used my fingers to pump inside both her other holes showed that his cock was buried between her lips, balls resting lightly on her mouth as his hand clutched her breasts just squeezing and rolling it in his grip.

She squirmed and strained against us both. Her hips thrust back against me her head was as close to him as possible. I had two fingers inside her sex, another inside her tight rear and tore my gaze from the captivating sight of her hungry mouth and bouncing breasts to properly enjoy her as she deserved.

I closed my mouth over her clit again and sucked hungrily lashing it with my tongue as I pumped my fingers in and out of both her other holes. The combination worked or maybe it was the unfolding situation regardless her eyes rolled back, and she shuddered and then moaned and moaned again as her orgasm exploded through her.

After a moment Jack slipped free from her mouth her cries even louder as she arched on the chair pushing herself against me until it was all too much, and she was too sensitive. Then she just collapsed back shuddering as she breathed those gorgeous, lush breasts still heaving.

We gave her a moment to recover Jack still enjoying her breasts, while I pushed myself up and edged my hands up along her thighs while she stretched lazily biting her lip as little aftershocks rippled through her body. After a few minutes she was clear enough to fix us both with a stare.

"If one of you isn't inside me in the next few minutes then I swear I'm kicking you both out." She murmured one hand squeezing her breast the other reaching down between her thighs to caress her swollen sex. We both watched her eyes lingering on her fingers until I stood up grinning.

"You heard the lady." I chuckled at Jack standing up and moving around to one side. He glanced at me as if unsure about the exact order to do things but eventually the sight of Kate naked and waiting to be fucked proved too tempting to resist. He moved down taking my place between her thighs while I loved up alongside her.

I watched briefly as he settled between her parted thighs and eased himself into position guiding the head of his cock to her entrance. Kate still playing with herself grasped the tip and ran it up and down the bare smooth lips of her sex guiding him inside her. They both moaned in unison as he began to slide himself home burying his length inside her.

She arched up moaning, those beautiful big round breasts jiggling again as she did. Far too tempting a sight for me to resist. I reached out and grasped one squeezing it watching as Jack finished working himself inside her. Kate sighed with pleasure her eyes fluttering as she savoured that first penetration. It probably wasn't going to be the last.

I shuffled closer released her breast and grasped my cock instead sliding myself close enough to her that I could guide the tip to that luscious big soft mound and edge the head across it. Swollen and hard the contrast in her silky-smooth flesh was electric. Even more so as I guided it up to rub against her nipple as well.

I grasped the head and squeezed lightly until a drop of fluid gathered at the tip and then slowly dripped down to hit her nipple. I watched it slowly thread it's way down one side sliding across her cleavage, a thin glistening trail left in it's wake. Both Jack and Kate were watching his hands on her hips as he held himself inside her.

"Do you want to fuck them?" Kate murmured softly.

"Maybe." I grinned looking back at her.

"I think I'm going to be a busy girl tonight." She chuckled softly her hand down between her thighs playing with herself.

"That is likely." I grinned at her pulling my cock of her breast and moving higher reaching out to turn her head towards me brushing her hair back so we could watch. At the same time, I thrust myself back inside her mouth Jack started moving as well holding her tight as he edged back and thrust forward a proper first spit roast for her as she took both our cocks.

She moaned against me eager and hungry as she devoured the length of my cock licking and sucking, lips sealed tight as I rocked back and forth holding her hair back so I could enjoy the sight of her. She bounced and moved at the same time her body quivering as she was fucked at the same time.

Her hand rubbed at her clit while Jack thrust in and out hands on her thighs, holding them spread apart so he could drive his way deeper inside her. She moaned with every thrust her curvy body bouncing with the impact. We both soon held a breast as well. Jack reaching up to grip one, while I held the other both squeezing that soft flesh and teasing her nipples.

Kate gasped even more squirming between the two of us as she took more and more of our cocks inside her just being stuffed and filled at this point. It was time for a change, and I knew something else that Jack would enjoy. I eased myself free my cock bobbing wildly as Kate tried to recapture it with her mouth.

"Let's change things up." I murmured taking a step back. Jack thrust inside Kate again and then slowly eased himself back as well. Kate lay there panting flushed and moaning before she looked at us. " What did you have in mind?" She asked. I grinned at her grasped her hand and pulled her to her feet.

I had a hand on her shoulder and slowly turned her back around to face the couch. I reached around and cupped her breasts squeezing them and playing with them as I ground myself against her rear. She always felt so tempting doing anything with her was a distraction and I had to focus to remember what I had in mind now.

"Well, if Jack sits down right there." I began glancing at him. He moved then to take a seat directly in front of Kate his erection thrusting up firmly. I pulled my hands back put one on her shoulder, another on her hip and just made her lean forward towards him. "Then you can lean down and reach him with your mouth. Of course, you might be able to press those fantastic boobs of yours as well."

I almost moaned myself just thinking about it remembering the last time when I'd done exactly that.

"Oh! You think he'd like that?" She asked sweetly turning her head to look at me her own hands squeezing her breasts as she spoke.

I looked at her thoughtfully eyes taking in the sight of her abundant curves. "You know Kate I think he might. Sliding his cock between those perfect soft mounds.........I think he just might. Why don't you find out?" I murmured and she flashed a smile turning back towards him.

I watched her dip forwards her back arching as she lowered her torso down to meet Jack. Her hands ran along the outside of his thighs just holding herself steady as she pressed her breasts into his thighs squashing them against his legs as she made her way forwards along his body.

I couldn't see exactly but I heard Jack moan as Kate's mouth found the head of his cock teasing and rubbing her lips against it tasting herself. She made an irresistible sight bent over as she was still stood up as I moved myself forward and settled in behind her naked body.

I reached out and brushed my hand over her rear. Bent over she had lifted her hips raising her ass up and it was an easy thing to position myself grasping my cock and positioning it against her entrance. Rubbing it up and down I waited for another moan and then slowly and firmly thrust forward burying my cock inside Kate pushing her more firmly onto Jack.

Her moan then was muffled stuffed and filled by cock. I held myself there savouring the feel of her again all those tempting memories of the last time I'd enjoyed her flooding back as I felt her grip my shaft her sex engulfing it and holding it tight. I ran my hand across her rear just squeezing it and then drew a hand back and slapped it against her spanking her lightly.

Partly driven by my thrusting, partly no doubt because I'd given her the idea, she was sprawled across Jack's lap pushed even closer now with his cock between her lips. But then I watched as her hands found his and pulled them down to meet her body. She guided them to her breasts, and I watched his fingers tighten as they squeezed them.

I was still only enjoying her lightly. Just working my cock gently in and out parting her eager flesh slipping inside and pulling back out. It gave them both time to position themselves. Kate pushed herself higher those lush breasts moving but giving Jack the room the push himself between them.

He groaned again thrusting into her cleavage. I knew all how good that felt. It made me thrust against her a little more firmly and I heard Kate's louder stifled moan as she took both our cocks together.

Bent over her lips could just about settle on the head of his cock moaning lightly as she sucked. It meant then every time he thrust against her cleavage it would push more of his length inside her mouth which she happily took. At the same time, I continued to thrust from behind and drive her forwards onto him as well so we were both just happily stuffing her full of cock.

She bounced between us moaning her huge soft boobs swinging with every thrust I made sliding myself deep inside her. Jack held onto her boobs though rolling them in his hands, squeezing them ever more tightly around his cock as he thrust against her so a mixture of saliva and pre cum dripped out leaving them glistening and slick.

He sat back just to admire the view of his hard cock sliding and thrusting between her breasts at one point just enjoying the sight of Kate smiling happily and using her tongue to lash and tease his cock as he enjoyed her, and I continued to fuck her from behind just driving myself deep as I held her hips and squeezed her rear enjoying the sight of her enjoying herself and taking my cock.

After a few minutes of this I watched Jack pull free still groaning as he grasped the base of his cock and stroked it just letting the head circle one of Kate's nipples and edge against her smooth soft flesh, occasionally just slapping it against them. I slowed as well gave her rear a squeeze of appreciation and then just nudged her forwards. She knew what she wanted.

As Jack held himself up hard and erect, she climbed up straddling his thighs and gripping his shoulders before she lowered herself down onto his cock groaning as she took it inside. She rose a little giving me the perfect view of her lips spread around his cock gripping it before she slid herself back down this time all the way until she was sat resting on his thighs.

She pulled his face forward burying him amongst her soft cleavage and with her head thrown back began to grind and ride his cock her hips just rocking back and forth as she flexed around his shaft. I moved forward trailing a hand down her back and spanked her ass again chuckling before I just climbed up beside them and stood there just to the side.

Still moaning as she rode him Kate glanced at me all flushed skin, lips parted. I shuffled closer and guided the head of my cock to her mouth just reaching to brush her hair back as she kissed the tip rubbing her lips against me. Then as she parted opening her mouth I edged inside sliding over her tongue. She enveloped the head and moaned again muffled now as she started sucking once more.

Jack gripped her hips helping her to move rocking against his cock. He pulled back a little enough to just suck on her nipples just biting and licking them moving from one breast to the other making her gasp even more as she moved along the length of my shaft. I couldn't quite resist her and rocked my hips thrusting a little fucking her mouth filling it with my cock as Jack stuffed her from beneath.

As he slowed and leaned back he just started to lift her so she started to bounce up and down on his cock I pulled myself free just taking a breath. I let my cock drop down a little and started edging it across her breasts again teasing over her nipples watching more pre cum ooze out and leave glistening trails across her skin as she rode Jack hard and fast her body bucking as she bounced against his thighs.

I could never resist the urge to edge and thrust over them. I held onto her shoulder as she bounced up and down and let her momentum press and rub her boobs against my cock as she did. They bounced against me just big, soft and tempting. I thrust a little running across them leaving little strands of pre cum connecting is, smearing over her skin as I did.

The angle wasn't the best to thrust properly between them at least not yet. Instead, we changed things up again. Jack lifted Kate free of his cock and I sat myself down on the sofa instead resting back against it. Kate chuckled softly turning away from me and settling herself down cowgirl style gripping my cock and guiding it to her entrance before sliding herself down onto my length.

I groaned as I felt her squirm and then grip and squeeze my shaft tightening around me. Her body blocked most of the view, but Jack could stand in front of her now and have slightly more easy access to her. He rubbed himself over her mouth letting her lick and suck her juices of his cock briefly just thrusting against her soft lips and warm mouth.

Kate used her legs to push herself up, my hands on her hips helped lift and raise her before she came back down engulfing my cock her lush breasts beginning to bounce and sway even more as she moved on me. She was too much fun, too much there to enjoy.

She rose and fell on my cock her thighs and soft ass slapping against me every time she came back down. I could reach around and toy with her clit as she ground and circled her hips on my hard cock. I could reach around to grasp her breasts covering them with my hands and just squeeze. There was so much to enjoy even the two of us would have struggled to give Kate all she deserved.

We were at least making every effort to. Kate's muffled moans as she rode me told me Jack was stuffing her mouth. I could see enough looking around her to see his hand was kneading her breast. I kept mine on her hips lifting her when she moved or holding her steady as she ground herself against me.

She sat still just squirming on my cock eventually her soaked sex clenching tightly around me. I heard her gasp and moan as Jack edged free then he was back between her breasts as she leaned back against me just thrusting against the lush softness of them as Kate held them tight and squeezed them around his cock.

As Kate leaned back against me grinding on my cock, it meant it was easier this way for him to press between them and thrust properly. I heard him groan as the soft mounds were pressed and rubbed against his shaft. I heard Kate gasp as the head traced over her lips and she teased it and just sucked as it thrust between her cleavage.

It was all lewd and hot. Kate's groans and noises of pleasure. The sight of her body sprawled between us a tempting sight as she handled both our cocks with ease. If I thought my last time with her would be hard to beat, she'd proved me wrong and then some although we had a few things we could still try.

I thrust up to meet her body as hard as I could doing most of the work as her mouth and boobs were kept busy by Jack's own aching cock. I powered inside her bodies slapping together listening to her pant and moan pinned between the two cocks plunging inside her holes until I slowed and just breathed running my hands over her.

I held her hips feeling her sitting on me, her muscles squeezing my cock rippling around me. Jack was still busy, Kate held her breasts up her hands digging into the flesh squeezing and rubbing them around his cock as he edged and thrust against her. Her tongues still licked over the head even as he pulled back and just let the head slap against her nipple.

She groaned above me restlessly, rocking on my thighs and flexing around my cock. "I hope you boys aren't flagging on me just yet." She muttered her head trying to dart forward and catch Jack still. The two of us just shared a look and then Jack thrust forward again filling her mouth as she moaned.

"Not exactly no." He breathed out slowly fucking her mouth as he thrust between her gorgeous boobs.

"Merely deciding what we do with you next." I chuckled thrusting up to meet her.

"Oh really!?" She murmured in between enjoying the hungry hard cock sliding between her cleavage and still poking at her mouth.

"Really." I agreed. "You see Kate, you do seem to be enjoying both our cocks, and be able to handle them spectacularly well. So, it does make me wonder if you can handle both inside you at once." I added thrusting against her a little.

She groaned as my cock moved inside her once more, her breath catching even as she squeezed around my shaft working it as I pumped it inside her. She half laughed in between Jake working her mouth and fondling her amazing bare breasts.

As he pulled back momentarily, she flashed him a sultry smile and then half turned and looked at me. "I'm sure I can take whatever the two of you can give me." She teased softly eyes sparkling mischievously. "I think you'd be surprised at what I could take and how much I could handle."

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers