Club Nights Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter of my pursuit of Sam.
1.6k words
4.5
1.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, come on! We're going to be late!"

"Shit! Yeah, I'm coming," I call out after Mark as he dashes past my desk to the conference room. I down the dregs of my coffee before bundling my files into my arms and hurry after him. The conference room is just down the hall and Mark is already setting up when I get there, the projector powering on as he brings up the Powerpoint that we've prepared.

"What do you need?" I ask, setting my folder down on the long table in the centre of the glass room.

"Nothing yet," he says with a smile.

I nod, taking my seat silently as we wait for the clients to arrive. I can't help but feel a little jealous of him as I watch him mouth the words to the presentation. Pitching to new clients is always a nerve wracking experience but it's also fun and nothing beats the feeling of knowing you've done a good job when they accept the proposal. Though I've helped Mark put it all together, these are his clients and so he'll be the one taking the lead today.

The door opens and Tristan, the third cog in our group, pushes a trolley of refreshments into the room. "All set?" he asks as he wheels the trolley to the far end of the table.

"I think so," Mark replies.

"You'll do great," I say. Mark has been here a lot longer than I have and has way more experience than me but I still feel the need to reassure him.

"Yeah!" Tristan agrees, pouring us all coffees. "And we're here to back you up if you need us."

"God help me," Mark replies sarcastically. "This looks like them now."

I stand, tugging down the hem of my pencil skirt and smoothing my blouse as the door opens and one of the interns leads the clients into the room. My stomach drops as Mark steps forwards to greet the two men because I know one of them. Sam's face flickers only briefly as he sees me but he doesn't miss a beat as he shakes Mark's hand. He's wearing a sharp black suit and an immaculate white shirt with a green tie that matches his dazzling eyes. He steps towards me and extends his hand which I shake numbly. How can he be here?

"Can we offer you both a drink?" Tristan asks as everyone moves to take their seats around the table.

"I'll do it," I say, my voice sounding unusually loud.

"Er..." the first man whose name I didn't even register says uncertainly. "We'll both have coffee. White with sugar for me, black for Sam."

I manage to compose myself and smile sweetly at the client before hurrying over to the trolley to prepare their drinks. Is it my imagination or do I catch Sam staring at my ass out of the corner of his eye? I take as much time as I dare making their drinks, trying to keep my hands from shaking as I spoon sugar into one of the cups whilst wishing I could text Meg for advice.

I hand both men their drinks, unable to meet Sam's piercing gaze as I hurry back around the table and take my seat, opening my file and burying my head in the numbers as Mark begins the presentation. I don't understand why I feel this way. Sam had been a one night fling; we'd talked, we'd danced and we'd fucked. That was it. He had wanted more but that wasn't what I wanted... Was it?

I stole a glance at him, watching as he pulled thoughtfully on the stubble of his beard whilst listening to Mark. I was still attracted to him but told myself it was only physical. That was all I ever wanted.

"Kate, do you have the projections?"

I turned to Mark who was looking at me expectantly before remembering what we were doing. "Yes!" I reply quickly, fumbling in my folder for the copies of the different marketing strategies we had come up with. I pass them to the two men, Sam's gaze lingering on me long after he's taken the papers.

"You'll see the projections for the different strategies are quite different," I say, desperately trying to keep my voice level. "The first is a more standard approach whilst the second is a little more unorthodox but could yield more immediate results."

"Who doesn't like a little risk, eh?" the older client said, nudging Sam with his elbow.

"I don't know," Sam replied, his eyes flicking back to me. "It's better to know what you're getting in to."

Heat rises in my cheeks and I long for a hole to open up beneath me and swallow me up. The meeting seems to drag on forever as Mark goes over the two strategies with a fine toothed comb before we are subjected to a round of questions all of which we are thankfully well prepared for. In the end they agree to Mark's riskier proposal and, after talks on what the next steps are and more handshaking we eventually bid goodbye to the two clients.

"Yes!" Mark exclaims once they are out of sight and earshot. "Well done both of you!"

"That was all you, Mark," Tristan says, shaking his hand with a grin. "They loved you, right Kate?"

"Er... Yeah," I reply with a forced smile. "You were great, Mark."

I hug him distractedly, my mind so jumbled with emotions that I barely register the relief that I feel knowing the pitch went well. Part of me wants to go after Sam, the other part tells me not to bother. I've spent the last three weeks trying to move on and I don't need to throw myself back down that hole again. Unless...

"Shit," Tristan said. "Looks like one of them forgot a bag."

I look down at the briefcase leaning against Sam's chair and feel the corners of my lips turn in a smile. I don't believe in fate, but its hard to argue with something like that.

"I'll catch them," I say, grabbing the bag and hurrying out of the conference room before either of my colleagues can stop me. I run down the corridor out of the office into the hallway beyond, my heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor. As I enter the atrium I see the elevator door sliding shut and call out but I'm too slow. I curse and head for the stairwell instead, bounding down the stairs as fast as I can on my abused heels before remembering how far it is to the lobby. I make for the door tot he atrium when suddenly it swings open and Sam almost runs into me.

"Sam!" I gasp. "You forgot your bag."

He looks at me, blinking in surprise before his hands are on my cheeks and he's pushing me back against the wall of the stairwell, his lips pressed against mine as I kiss him back. I moan softly, hooking my leg around his as I draw him closer still, my hands on his chest, moving down to the belt around his waist.

I move my hand onto his crotch, his dick throbbing against his suit pants as he in turn begins to knead my tits.

"I wanted to see you as well," I say, unbuttoning his flies to unleash his massive cock.

I squat in front of him, working my hand up and down his shaft as I tease his head with my tongue. He grunts appreciatively as I take him in my mouth, my head bobbing up and down in front of him as I suck him dry. I feel him twitch as if he is about to cum but before he finishes he pulls me up and presses me against the wall. I moan hungrily as he slides my pencil skirt up over my ass and lets out a low chuckle. I think I know why. It was a happy coincidence that I'd chosen to wear a suspender belt and stockings instead of my usual tights today.

"You're always prepared, aren't you?" he teases.

I respond by grinding my hips against his cock. I want him inside me now. I need to feel him again. He pulls my thong aside and I moan in delight as I feel his dick slide into my pussy. He starts off slow but soon begins to up the pace, every stroke sending a fresh wave of pleasure through my body. He puts a hand in my hair, wrapping my blonde ponytail around his fingers as he gently tugs my head backwards, pulling me deeper onto his cock.

"Fuck!" he grunts as he pounds me over and over again. I can barely speak, my eyes roll back in my head as I feel an orgasm rise within me. I squeal in delight, my legs buckling beneath me, my head burning with delicious pain as Sam's hand in my hair becomes the only thing holding my weight. He roars in pleasure and I feel him cum inside me, his throbbing dick filling my pussy with his jizz.

He eases himself out of my pussy and we both slide down the wall together, collapsing onto the floor as we try to catch our breath.

"You really did forget your bag," I gasp eventually.

"I know," he said. "I wanted to see you again."

"Me too," I say as he takes my hand. "I can't stop thinking about you... I... I'm sorry for what happened. I was wondering if you still wanted to see me again."

He turns to me and I see his eyes light up mischievously. "Kate," he says. "I'm not letting you out of my sight this time."