All Comments on 'Club Satisfaction - An Adult Club'

by inhalesdeeply

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 3 years ago

Brilliant story! Nice slow build up, developed characters and lots of action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fact or fiction? I really hope it was factual. Enjoyed it greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a hot story. Would have loved for them to stay longer and explored more, but it was a great opening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story and imagining it happening to me and my wife, but the misspelled words make it difficult to keep the flow smooth.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Very good, the ending happened too soon. Would like to see this all expanded.

PeterPanicPeterPanicalmost 3 years ago

This was a very good story that deserves at least one more installment. I wish that Carly and her husband had been my wife - who also had a teenage same sex experience - and me.

I noticed multiple spelling and grammatical errors in this story that, at least to me, proved a bit distracting. Perhaps I could should relax. Perhaps you should engage a proofreader.

pantyboytnpantyboytnalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story, very hot and steamy action. I hope more will come of more visits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I envy you for being able to find and visit such a club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it made my cock so hard....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantasy material for sure. Most arousing!

DadbodboiDadbodboiabout 2 years ago

I need a club like this near where I live

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

.Loved it made my cock so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinhalesdeeply@inhalesdeeply
Following a very naughty text conversation with a female work colleague she suggested that I should consider writing something a little more structured. She told me that not only did my writing turn her on whilst we were texting, but that she would read our chats again later ...