Club X Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking worried, she bit into her lip, and said, "I'm not sure, but I heard a rumor the cop's might be raiding the place and now everyone's rushing to get out."

Heath glanced back up to where he'd left Lila in their room. And he knew he had to get her out now. No way did he want her caught up in a police raid, no matter if the place needed to be shut down or not.

Once he got back to the room, Lila was just coming out of the bathroom after drying her hair, that was now hanging lose around her shoulders, and she was still clad in just her robe. "Get your street clothes on, and pack, we've got to get out of here," he told her without bothering to explain as he reached for his suitcase in the closet.

Her eyes darted nervously around the room, as she asked, "Why, what's going on?"

Not wanting to worry her, he said, "It doesn't matter. But we've both got to dressed and get out of here - now. And I'll explain later." They'd have plenty of time to talk after they'd gotten out. And then he could finally tell her how he felt about her, and that he was hoping to have a future with her. But for now, he was just glad she didn't argue. And they were dressed with their bags packed in a matter of minutes. Taking her suitcase from her, once they left their room, he said into her ear, "Stay close behind me, I know a back way out of here."

Although Lila frowned, wondering what the hell was happening, she still did as she was told, following close behind him, even as she wondered why they needed to leave by the back door. Finally, she asked, "Heath, is everything all right?"

It would be once he got her out of here. "Just follow me," he said over his shoulder, deciding he could explain it all once they were safely on the outside.

But no sooner had he gotten down on the main level than one of the cops from his old precinct, George Hanson, spotted him and started towards them. "Hey, Heath, what the hell are you doing in here?"

Although Heath knew Lila had to get out, and get out now, he also knew he had to explain to his old friend what he was investigating, and why he was here. "Hang on for a second," he said to him, turning to face her. Putting his hands on Lila's shoulders he looked her in the eye and said, quietly, "I want you to walk right out the door, and don't look back. And then I want you wait for me across the street out in front, and I'll be there as soon as I can." Staring down at her, his tone serious, he said, "But don't you dare leave on your own - you understand?"

Numbly nodding her head, without another word, she did as he asked. Not really sure why the police were here, or even if Heath had been the one who'd called them, but judging by the crush of people filling the hallways, all heading for the exit, all she knew was that it seemed everyone wanted out, and in a pretty big hurry.

George watched her leave, grinning, as he tipped his head at her. "You know that woman?"

Heath nodded and told him, "Yeah, but there's no need to question her, she's okay."

A teasing little glint lit his friend's eyes, as he said, "If you say so."

And as quickly as he could, Heath explained what he'd uncovered, both about his sister's death, and what he suspected about what had happened to Kassie. Then he quickly filled him in on the cast of characters that ran and frequented the place, like Lars and the Den Keeper. But with Lila outside all on her own, he knew he couldn't stand around talking and told him he'd have to fill him on whatever else he needed to know later. Right now, all he could think of was getting outside and making sure she was okay.

Outside, Lila breathed a sigh of relief after she managed to get across the street, without being stopped and questioned by the police who were now swarming the building en masse. With both sides of the road lined with police cruisers, the authorities appeared to be stopping anyone attempting to leave. And she was sure glad they hadn't stopped her. If she ever got arrested for being a found-in at a place like this, she would definitely lose her job. But that was only one of her worries. She could barely wait to see if Heath was okay, and wouldn't be happy till she saw him walk out of the building. Then she wondered if he actually had gone out the back door he mentioned, and thought maybe she should try and walk around, although he'd told her to wait where she was.

She'd been so focused on her thoughts and seeing what was happening as the club emptied out that she nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt someone touch her arm, and murmur, "Lila?" But she heaved a sigh of relief when she turned her head and recognized Shar, glad to see a familiar face.

Lila nodded her head at crowd on the street, and said, "This is crazy, isn't it?" as they both stood and watched the wild scene unfolding, with a few people being handcuffed, and others being chased as they attempted to flee.

Both of them stood for a moment rooted to the spot, wide-eyed as people were being led away in handcuffs, a lot of them barely dressed, being shoved into police wagons that were standing by, while others were arguing about their rights or wrestling with the police, struggling to get away. And one chubby little bald guy, wearing nothing but a leopard print thong, was even crawling on his hands and knees through some bushes to try avoid being caught up in the raid. Finally, Shar grabbed Lila's arm and said into her ear, "I think we should stop gawking and get out of here, before they come and talk to us, too."

Biting into her lip, Lila was thinking the same thing, but really didn't want to leave without Heath.

Then a flood of relief washed through her when Shar told her, "Don't worry, Heath has a car waiting for you around the corner," knowing that he'd gotten out and he was safe. And then taking Lila by the arm, Shar said quietly, "Follow me, and I'll take you to him."

At this point Lila was just so relieved that both she and Heath had managed to get out, that she'd have followed her anywhere. Following closely beside the shapely brunette, carefully skirting around the building from across the street, hoping they wouldn't draw the attention of the police, they'd walked for less than a block when Lila frowned, looking confused when she noticed the gleaming black car parked at the curb, with its engine running. Looking over at Shar, confused, she said, "Heath hired a limo to get us out of here?"

Shar shrugged, curiously wrinkling her forehead too, and said, "I guess so." And as they approached the long sleek car, smiling back at her, Shar grinned and said, "Not a bad to get around, though, huh?" Lila just nodded, wondering how he'd managed to secure them a car so fast, and especially one as nice as this.

The moment they approached the car, a short stocky driver got out of the front seat, his livery cap pulled low on his forehead, concealing his face. And the second he held the door open to the back seat for her, glad that it was finally over, Lila slid right in without even bothering to look inside, thrilled that Heath had managed to get out, and even happier that he'd found them a way of getting home.

But dear god, she wished she'd taken a second to check before she got in, when she looked up and saw Lars sitting in wait for her. And the instant she saw that leering twisted smile contorting his face, she turned and tried to get out, but before she could even move, the door was slammed shut behind her. And as she struggled with the door latch, she realized it was locked and she was trapped. Outside the window, she could see Shar looking upset on the sidewalk, her arms frantically waving, obviously arguing with the driver, who just stepped around her, letting her carry on. Leaving her standing on the sidewalk, with her hands on her hips, still hollering at him, he simply got back in behind the wheel and closed the door with a click.

Then Lila jumped when she heard Lars muttering behind her, "Well, looks like you're finally all mine." And turning her head to look at him, she cringed at the self-satisfied grin creasing his face as the car pulled smoothly away from the curb.

Her heart nearly pounding out of her chest, Lila's eyes shot open wide as the car picked up speed, taking them away from the club - and Heath. Turning to face him, she said, "You can't do this, you can't just kidnap me. You could wind up in jail for something like this. But if you'll let me go, nothing will happen to you, I promise."

Then the driver in the front seat, pulled off his hat, letting her see his face as he smiled back in the rear view mirror straight into her eyes, asking, "So, how was your week, Cupcake?"

Now she knew exactly who he was. He was the pudgy man from the dressing room, she met the first night she'd arrived who'd run his hands through her hair, making her cringe. "Please, don't do this," she pleaded with him as he drove, hoping that he at least, might listen to reason. "If you'd just pull over and let me out, I swear I won't say anything. And no one will ever know you took me, you have my word."

Lars looked over at her and smiled. "You're right about one thing. No one will ever know - at least what became of you. Poor Heath will no doubt be very upset at his loss. But I imagine Shar can help him forget." His lecherous grin widened. "You know she is a woman of many talents."

Lila closed her eyes, willing herself not to panic. It wouldn't do her any good if she did. And she knew she had to keep her wits about her, now more than ever.

But a moment later she cringed as an icy shiver of dread ran down her spine at the feel of a cold finger running along her cheek to her jaw. Although hating to open her eyes, she slowly peeled them open them to find Lars staring back at her, looking very pleased with himself, as he ran his finger slowly along her jaw, and then lower along the column of her neck. "You know if Heath had just given you up when I'd asked, I wouldn't have been forced to do this. You see I am a man who gets what he wants." Then his fingers suddenly clamped down hard around her neck, nearly cutting of her air, as he snarled in her face, "Always!"

Scared out of her mind, her heart jumping into her throat, although fighting to breathe, she knew he was right. Heath wouldn't have a clue where Lars was taking her. And neither would anyone else. Oh, god, why had she just jumped into the car without looking first?

As they approached a tunnel, with his hand still on lightly gripping her neck, her eyes widened and she stiffened when she felt him slipping his other arm around her waist, sending her into a full body shudder as he tugged her to his side, pressing her tight against his body. "Why don't you just relax, until you see what I have in store for you?" Lars murmured into her ear, the heat of his breath alone, enough to make her want to heave. The man was beyond repulsive, and she refused to believe that he'd outfoxed Heath, and finally managed to steal her away...

12