Clubbing

Story Info
Taylor Swift and her fiends find the supernatural at a club.
18.8k words
4.23
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers

Author's Note: This story is entirely fictional. It is meant for people 18 and over and is not meant to reflect reality in any way, shape or form. It is a complete fantasy and not meant to be viewed as anything but a product of imagination.

This story includes plot points to the Harem series but you do not need to have read those chapters to be able to follow this. This is not meant to be a realistic portrayal of Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Hailee Steinfeld, Ashley Benson, Cara Delevingne or any other person in the story.

*

"I don't know about this," Taylor Swift said, a bit shyly as they entered the club.              

There were few things that Taylor enjoyed more than hanging out with her friends and she was with several of them right then. So it wasn't like she didn't have some serious backup in case things got weird or creepy here. But this was definitely not her scene and she felt a bit uncomfortable even being there.

"What's the matter Taylor? Afraid of a little EDM?" Hailee Steinfeld laughed. "C'mon! It's just a club! You go in, you dance that cute butt of yours off and you have fun! What's wrong with that?"

There was nothing wrong with that of course. Taylor loved to dance. She loved to have fun with her friends. But Hailee was right about one thing. EDM was not her scene. Taylor loved all kinds of music of course. But pulsating, ear drum shattering electronic was not really one she sought out. And that was what this club was all about. It was one of those places where you could hear the thumping of the music before you were even inside and Taylor already was anxious about weird club drinks and too loud music and complete sensory overload.

Taylor knew she had the "good girl" image still and that many people thought of her as the type to stay home and do needlepoint instead of going out to a club. And that was sort of true, at least a little. She still loved doing homemade crafts and it was fun to sit at home nice and quiet with a book, some tea and her cats. But a lot of her reputation had been because of her carefully constructed marketing and that had paid off extremely well for her throughout her career.

She knew she wasn't a good girl though. Taylor could be bad. And she loved to be bad and it wasn't just the kind of bad that meant going out at night to dance all night and drink and party and have fun with friends. No the kind of bad Taylor loved to be was the kind of bad where you got naked and did naughty things. Taylor didn't just want to dance and party with her friends tonight. She wanted them all in bed with her kissing her and touching her and playing with her body and licking her and doing all of the filthy things she loved.

God, Taylor wanted that so bad. She didn't want to be at this club. She didn't want to hear loud electronic music or be served weird drinks. She wanted to be in her big, comfy bed without any clothes on and have all of her sexy friends naked with her. Taylor wanted to get at their hot, tasty bodies. She wanted to get her hands on their breasts and feel up their asses and press her lips to their yummy pussies.

She wanted to lick them. She wanted to bury her face between their legs and lap at their pussies like a cum hungry slut and taste their hot juices all sweet and tangy together at once on her tongue and lips. And Taylor wanted them to do filthy things to her too. She wanted them to grab at her bare ass and spread her cheeks open and have them all spit in her hole to get that naughty little fucking pucker of hers all wet before they took turns jamming big, thick toys up her butt and making her take it deep and nasty so she could come over and over and over again from not only having those big toys up her ass but then having them in her mouth so could taste her own hole.

Just the thought of that made Taylor's pussy shiver but she didn't say anything about those desires. Her friends might have known a little bit of how naughty she could be but they didn't know how deep those illicit desires ran inside her and how much Taylor truly wanted to get filthy and slutty with them. She just wished she could tell them. Taylor wished she had convinced all of them to stay in with her that night so they could all be together getting naked instead of going to some dumb club.

The truth was Taylor was a little embarrassed and a lot afraid of what she felt. She didn't know how to admit, even to herself, that she wanted to enjoy such kinky, deviant sex. She was a bit afraid her friends would think she was too kinky or even weird that she wanted to get so nasty. But she did. She dreamed about it all the time with wild, taboo fantasies where she'd totally lose control and turn into some kind of wanton nymphomaniac and be licked and fucked and used like a whore and love every second of it.

Taylor was afraid of being judged and that her friends would think badly of her. She had been intimate with them. They knew she liked girls. They knew she loved to eat pussy and get her own licked by a gorgeous woman...or women. They knew she could be naughty and act like a sexy slut. But they didn't know how deviant she could really be.

They didn't know how often she masturbated thinking about Katy Perry and Rihanna ganging up on her again and holding her down as she screamed for them to stop as they just laughed at her and ripped off her clothes and defiled her ass with huge toys, not just one at a time either but both of them together so they could wreck her ass and make her love it and come from it even as she told them no.

That made her so fucking hot and wet and Taylor loved to secretly fantasize about them taking her like that, just like she was sure they had at the mansion Christmas party. None of them exactly remembered what had happened, but Taylor knew and she knew she had loved what they had done to her even though it had been rough and mean and nasty.

She thought about what it must have felt like for them to fuck her ass at the same time, shoving two big toys up her little hole and making it stretch as she got double stuffed like some kind of a porno slut. Taylor always would fuck herself so good in the privacy of her own bedroom or her bathtub or her shower or even backstage in her dressing room both before and after a concert thinking about those beautifully sexy bullies taking her ass and double fucking it to leave her loose and gaping and so cummy and messy like a nasty whore.

But they had never spoken about it. In fact, Taylor had done everything she could to avoid Katy and Rihanna because she was so embarrassed about how she had let them do that to her and how much she was sure she had come from it. She was afraid of those fantasies. She was afraid of what they said about her and she tried with everything she had to stifle them and keep those forbidden fantasies deeply locked inside her. She wasn't always successful though.

Because that wasn't all Taylor thought about. It made her so wet and so horny to think about Katy and Rihanna ganging up on her and ripping her clothes off and double fucking her ass and getting all nasty and doing wicked things like fisting her cunt and making her lick and suck all their toys and fingers clean. But she also wanted to dish it out too. That was where Taylor could feel her thoughts getting really kinky.

Deep down Taylor didn't just want to be taken. She wanted to really let go and forget about being a good girl. She wanted to fuck hot women in the sluttiest ways. She wanted to bend Katy and Rihanna over and get a toy of her own to fuck their big, juicy asses. Gawd, she fantasized about getting them side by side and banging their butts and making their thick cheeks jiggle as she pounded them like they never thought she could before she'd feed them each other's ass tastes by fucking their mouths and making them deep throat her toy.

Taylor felt an evil side of herself emerge when she thought like that when she played with herself, rubbing her pussy and clit and fingering her own asshole. She thought about fucking the shit of Rihanna and Katy for how mean they'd been to her. She thought about doing that to her friends too and fucking their brains out and letting them see how nasty she could be and she wasn't the good girl they all thought they were.

Taylor even thought about going to the mansion sometimes wearing a long coat and then flinging it off to show how she had nothing on underneath except for a huge strap-on, one even bigger than Rose's Mr. Snappy so they could all see how hot and kinky she really was as she fucked them all, taking all of those hot lesbian sluts for her own pleasure.

Taylor never admitted any of that, at least not in full. Some of her friends knew a bit about her kinky side. She had shown Jessica Alba and Hailee knew too. But Taylor had tried to keep it all to herself as much as she could and that left her in situations like this where they were all out at this club instead of home and getting naked which is what Taylor most wanted.

Her friends were insistent though, especially one friend in particular.

"Yeah c'mon Taylor," Cara Delevingne urged. "A little club music never killed anyone. What are you, scared you might have fun listening to EDM?"

Taylor was about to insist that wasn't the case at all but before she could another one of her friends offered up another theory.

"Maybe she's scared because it's Halloween," Selena Gomez teased. "Maybe Taylor is afraid some monster is going to leap out of the shadows? Are you scared of ghosts of club kids who OD'd on Molly or something Taylor?"

"Stoppppp!" Taylor whined. One thing about her that she definitely didn't like to talk about was that stuff about ghosts always freaked her out.

"Oooooh or maybe there's a demon hiding inside, like a phantom of the club or something," Demi Lovato joined in, teasing Taylor more as she got huffy and tried to make her friend stop.

"Stop it! I'm not scared of monsters!" Taylor said, stopping short of saying she wasn't scared of ghosts though. "Stop teasing me!"

"Awww don't be scared Taylor," Ashley Benson said. "If there are any demons or ghosts inside there I'm sure they're just going to be dancing too. It'll be like...wait...what's that stupid song? The monster mash? Yeah! It'll be like that!"

Taylor couldn't help but laugh in response. She definitely believed in ghosts and it was something that always made her uneasy. But Ashley saying that definitely made it all seem as silly as it sounded. Taylor hated how easily she got spooked so Halloween was not exactly her favorite holiday but she knew there was no such thing as monsters and it was silly to think about monsters in dark shadows and demons and werewolves or zombies or any of that stupid stuff.

"I'm not scared of anything!" Taylor insisted. "I just really wanted to stay in tonight."

"C'mon Taylor, there weren't any trick or treaters coming to the gates of your mansion," Selena rightfully pointed out. "And Halloween is a big party night! I want to go out! I want to dance! I want to have fun!"

"Yeah and you're going to love this place Taylor! I promise you!" Cara assured her. "I know the owner! And she's got a really good DJ working here! You're going to have a great time and you're going love it!"

It was hard to argue with that, especially since Cara's accented voice made her words always so easy to agree with. Taylor had always been a sucker for a British accent. It had used to be one of her biggest weaknesses around men and now that she was into girls as much as she was, it made her beautiful model friend even more appealing to her. So Taylor didn't want to fight Cara when this had been her idea and she had insisted they all go.

Besides it was five against one and Taylor didn't want to be a stick in the mud about loud club music or spooky ghosts or hungry monsters lurking in the shadows waiting to grab her and drag her away screaming so she could become dinner. After all, this would be fun, Taylor tried to tell herself. She liked to dance. And EDM wasn't all bad. Besides, maybe after this trip to the club they'd all end up back at her place and Taylor could do something way better than trick or treating with her friends.

They all had such delicious treats and Taylor wanted to taste them all. This was definitely a group outing especially since there were two couples amongst all of them. Selena and Demi were dating and so were Cara and Ashley. It felt a little weird for Taylor to be with two happy couples but fortunately Hailee was with her too so she wasn't like a fifth wheel or anything. That eliminated a bit of the awkwardness and Taylor had to admit she liked knowing that even though the two couples were together, she had seen them all naked before.

Selena, Demi and Ashley had all been at the mansion Christmas party that had gone so crazy and gotten so kinky and wild. Only Demi remembered that night clearly but Taylor and Selena had made sure to make up for lost time after it. Selena and Demi had started out as a couple the day after the party and Taylor had been really happy for Selena. She had wanted her friend to find someone worthy of her love and she knew Demi was way better for Selena way more than Justin had ever been.

And Taylor had been even happier a few weeks later when Selena had invited her to join her and Demi in bed. She and Selena had only been friends up to that moment and they'd all been a bit shy about it but it had ended up feeling so good and Taylor had really enjoyed being in a threesome with her friend and her girlfriend. She'd wanted to do the same with Cara and Ashley but that hadn't happened yet and Taylor didn't want to push the issue.

Taylor had been with Cara though. Like Selena and Hailee, Cara had been part of Taylor's fabled "girl squad" and their friendship had been so easy to take to the next level. Cara had been openly bi before Taylor even knew her and once Taylor had realized how much she liked girls too, it had felt so natural for her and Cara to hook up. Now Cara was dating Ashley and they seemed so happy together. Taylor wanted in on that too in the naughtiest of ways.

Ashley had been at the Christmas party but Taylor didn't know if they had hooked up there. She hoped they had and she badly wanted to do it again. Taylor had to admire Cara's choice in girlfriends. Ashley was so beautiful with those big, round tits and her tight, yummy ass that Taylor just wanted to sink her teeth into. She definitely wanted to join her friends and had hoped that tonight would be the night she could do it.

But they weren't in bed. They were at the club and Taylor already felt a headache forming as they walked inside. Naturally the velvet rope was lifted immediately for women of their fame and beauty and they waltzed right in past the line of people waiting for a chance to enter the packed club. It was full of life and energy as the music was loud and the lights flashing away in a dizzying EDM display of sonic and visual blasts meant to overwhelm the senses.

"I'll go tell the owner we're here," Cara said, shouting over the loud music so her friends could hear her. "I'm sure she'll want to bring us to the VIP area right away! This club is awesome and you're going to love it!"

Cara took Ashley by the hand and led her away with her, leaving Taylor, Hailee, Selena and Demi behind. The place had a huge dance floor and most everyone was already on it. And it was packed too. The line outside the club was even more impressive given how many people were inside already. Obviously this was the place to be and everyone seemed to be having an incredible time as they danced away to the pulsating music.

"C'mon, it'll be fun," Hailee said, speaking right into Taylor's ear. "You'll be glad you came. I'm sure of it!"

Taylor wanted to believe that. She didn't want to wall herself off from a good time just because she would have been much happier doing something else. And she knew it was important to keep an open mind. She didn't want to be the only one not having fun because Demi and Selena were already getting into things by starting to dance and they weren't the only ones.

"Look! It's Miley! And Ariana!" Selena shouted out, pointing to the dance floor where despite all the flashing lights she could see that Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande were there dancing away and looking like they didn't have an inhibition in sight as they moved their bodies in the crowd with no fear of judgement and utter happiness to be enjoying the music.

They all knew Miley and Ariana both so well from the mansion and from all the trips they'd made to Desire Records where all of them were so eager to spend lots of time playing with Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears and making music too. Taylor, Selena, Demi and Hailee all knew how hot Miley and Ariana could be and they looked to be having a great time as the two friends danced away. And they weren't the only recognizable one either.

"And look! There's Kendall!" Demi shouted out over the music. It was hard to hear her but her pointing her finger made it clear who she was talking about as they saw Kendall Jenner dancing away too.

They didn't know Kendall nearly as well as they knew Miley and Ariana but ever since Kim Kardashian had ended up at the mansion at that fateful Christmas party, the Kardashians and the Jenners became part of the naughty social circle. All of them were into girls and Taylor, Hailee, Selena and Demi all had tasted Kendall's tight body and her even tighter pussy and asshole. They knew how sexy she could be and she was not afraid of showing it as she danced while provocatively grinding herself into several very interested men, even caressing her hands over their crotches and what Taylor was sure had to be rock hard cocks by now.

Taylor giggled over how blatantly sexual Kendall was acting in front of everyone in the club. The girl really was a slut. She looked like she would have willingly fucked those guys too which was funny to Taylor since she, even though she was feuding with Kendall's big sister Kim, knew how much Kendall loved to eat pussy. She was acting so blatant about it too. But then again, so was everyone else.

Glancing over back at where Miley and Ariana were, Taylor let out a little gasp when she saw how naughty they were acting too. They were openly rubbing up against each other on the dance floor, their hands grabbing onto each other in a way more than friendly way as it looked like they were about to start making out in front of everyone. Taylor knew just how naughty and uninhibited Miley could be but this was way more sexual than Ariana usually acted in public.

Taylor couldn't believe they were acting like that in front of so many people. What if someone saw them? What if someone took pics or a video of it? And then things got even weirder when Taylor realized that no one was noticing at all how sexually uninhibited these famous girls were acting because all of them were acting the same way too.

The whole dance floor suddenly looked like it was about to turn into a huge orgy and no one was making it seem like that was unusual at all. The more everyone danced, the closer their bodies got and the more everyone was touching each other. And everyone seemed so hot too, not just because of their attractiveness, though that was obvious, but because of the sweat that was glistening on everyone's skin under those bright, flashing lights.

This was all so crazy. Everyone was acting like it was totally normal to be rubbing up against each other. Taylor couldn't understand what was happening. Why was everyone so sexual? Women were sandwiched between men and they were letting total strangers grope them and rub into them and women were doing that to other women too. Everyone was fondling each other and it looked like they all wanted to rip their clothes off. It was like some crazy porno movie and everyone was acting like this was totally normal.

KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers