Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Taylor loved it. She wanted them to be mean. She wanted them to force those cocks inside her hole and stretch it open more than it ever had been before. Taylor wanted them both to bury those fuck sticks up her ass at the same time. Both Selena and Demi held nothing back as they forced themselves deeper up her butt, fucking her so savagely like they didn't care at all about her pleasure and only wanted to shove themselves as deep as they could go up her ass.

They weren't just fucking her. God, it felt like they were fucking raping her. Her own friends were doing this! Women she trusted and cared about were raping her ass and Taylor didn't want them to stop. She was loving every bit of it like the evil, twisted whore she knew she was.

"OH GOD! FUCK YESSSSSSSSS! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME YOU NASTY SLUTS! BANG MY FUCKING ASS! TEAR IT THE FUCK OPEN!" Taylor howled, begging for depravity as her enslaved friends gave it to her like they never would have before. "SHOVE THOSE FUCKING MONSTER COCKS UP MY BUTT! BURY THEM DEEP UP MY FUCKING NASTY SLUTTY SHITHOLE! FUCK ME TOGETHER! FUCK ME YOU VAMPIRE CUNT SLAVES! FUCK THIS EVIL BITCH WITH YOUR HUGE DICKS! SHOVE EVERY FUCKING INCH UP MY ASS AND THEN MAKE ME FUCKING CHOKE THEM BOTH DOWN IN MY MOUTH! GO ALL THE WAY INSIDE ME AND MAKE ME SUCK THE DEEPEST PART OF MY ASSES OFF THOSE COCKS! OHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSS I WANT THIS! I FUCKING WANT IT! OH GOD I'VE ALWAYS WANTED IT! FUCK THIS NASTY WHORE LIKE SHE NEEDS IT! FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY SLAVE ASS! FUCKING BREAK ME LIKE A BITCH AS YOU POUND MY ASS! OOOOH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSS!!! OH GOD YES!!! FUCK ME! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Mmmmmmm such a good little child, taking so naturally to it," Marcilla laughed as she looked down at her thralls displaying such filthy depravity in the candlelit room as the club orgy continued below them, the thumping music no match for Taylor's ecstatic screams. "Feel those cocks deep up your ass! Fucking you like the insatiable whore you are Taylor! You will always be able to feel this pleasure from now on! I reward my children with ecstasy like this! And that's what you always wanted Taylor! For the pleasure to never stop! For you to be taken and fucked and owned completely! For your ass to be used and ravaged! All of my children will fuck you! I'll let them gangbang your ass every night Taylor! They'll pound you and fill you and stretch you and fuck you so your ass will never close up!"

Those words were so evil and yet they sounded like heaven to Taylor. This is what she had always wanted. Marcilla could see her most twisted fantasies buried deep in her soul and she was giving them to her. It made Taylor want this immortal goddess more than ever. If she gave herself over to the vampire and let her bite her and turn her like had happened to all her friends she would be fucked all the time. Her ass would be fucked as hard and as nasty as she wanted it and she'd be able to experience it for all eternity as her willing slave.

Taylor wanted that. She wanted it all. She couldn't be a good girl anymore. She could only be the insatiable, evil whore she was now with a nasty, gaping asshole that always had to be fucked and stuffed. Giving herself over to Marcilla meant her filthiest fantasies could come true and all it would cost her was her soul, a trade that Taylor was very willing to make then.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! SHOVE ALL OF THOSE HUGE COCKS UP MY BITCH ASS! OOOOOH YESSSSSSS!!!" Taylor howled from the pain and immense ecstasy of having both cocks up her ass at the same time, Selena and Demi laughing with wicked glee as they both shoved themselves into her with their toys. "OOOOOH FUCK YESSSS MAKE MY ASS GAPE! FUCK ME SELENA! DO ME DEMI! FUCK ME IN FRONT OF MARCILLA AND LET HER SEE WHAT A FUCKING WHORE I AM AND HOW MUCH I NEED IT UP MY ASS ALL THE FUCKING TIME! OOOOH YESSSS YOU'RE RIGHT DEMI! I'M MAKING MY ASS ROUND AND FAT SO MORE GIRLS WILL WANT TO FUCK ME! UGHHHHH YESSSS I LOVE BEING FUCKED LIKE THIS! OOOOOH YOU GIRLS ARE SO FUCKING EVIL AND SEXY NOW! FUCK MY ASS MEAN AND MAKE IT FUCKING HURT BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH! UGHHHH JAM ALL OF THOSE NASTY FUCKING COCKS UP MY SLUTTY SLAVE ASS SO MARCILLA WILL BITE ME AND MAKE ME JUST LIKE YOU!"

"Mmmmmm yessssssssss join us Taylor! It's soooooooooooooooo fucking good!" Selena laughed as she bared her fangs and relished in her newfound evilness. "Let Marcilla turn you into one of her slutty slaves and we can fuck like this forever! Mmmmm we'll fuck over and over and over again and destroy each other's asses and make our cunts squirt everywhere! Oooooh and we can feed together too! Mmmm all those hot fucking necks down in the club for us to all bite and drain! It'll be so much fun!"

Taylor cried out again and again in need and lust. She hadn't thought about all those naked, writhing bodies down in the club in a while and it was so hot to be reminded that they were down there fucking while Demi and Selena were defiling her ass up here. Taylor wanted all of them in all the evil ways Marcilla would command. Taylor wanted to fuck all the hot women and eat their pussies and bury her tongue up their assholes while thrusting fingers into their fuckholes and then having them line up to fuck her ass over and over again.

Taylor wanted to fuck all of those hot women and turn them into evil whores like her, eager and willing to give up their tight, delicious asses. And the men? Oooooh Taylor wanted to bite them. Marcilla hadn't turned her yet but Taylor was sure she would and she wanted it so much. Taylor wanted to be just like Cara. She wanted to be turned like Ashley and Demi and especially Selena had. Taylor wanted to have fangs and an evil bloodlust like her friends did and she wanted to turn all of those men downstairs into her dinner.

Even while Demi and Selena were fucking her brains out with their huge cocks stuffing her ass at the same time, Taylor's head was filled with sinister, unholy thoughts. She wanted to have razor sharp fangs and glowing eyes and use them to lure those men to their doom so she could control them and bite them and drain them and make the ones with the biggest cocks into her slaves so she could make them rub her feet and massage her and, whenever she wanted it, use those cocks to fuck her in all of her insatiable holes.

"PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND BITE ME AND MAKE ME INTO A VAMPIRE TOO SO I CAN BE EVIL AND NASTY AND FUCK EVERYONE! PLEASE! PLEASE DO IT!!!" Taylor begged. "I WANT IT SO FUCKING MUCH! I WANT TO BE NASTY AND EVIL NOW I WANT TO BE A FILTHY FUCKING VAMPIRE BITCH GETTING MY ASS DESTROYED AND BITING ALL THOSE YUMMY NECKS OOOOH FUCK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT TO MEEEEEE!"

"Mmmmm soon my child," Marcilla said with a loving but chilling tone of voice. "You are showing your worthiness Taylor! You will be an excellent slave for me! Young and beautiful and insatiable forever! All of those necks for you to bite! All of those holes for you to fuck! Serve me and you will have it all!"

Taylor was grunting and groaning like a wild animal now as those cocks savagely fucked her from behind, her butt cheeks spanked raw and bouncing with every thrust Demi and Selena were giving her. The two vampires fucked her mercilessly and it made Taylor gasp for breath and snort and grunt for more. Those cocks felt incredible stuffed up her ass but it wasn't enough for Marcilla who wanted to stretch the superstar's limits even more.

Keeping a very close eye on the action before her as she stood in front of Taylor on all fours with her friends stuffing her from behind, Marcilla snapped her fingers and Cara and Ashley immediately obeyed. They knew what their Queen wanted and the two beautiful vampire blondes did as they were silently commanded. Marcilla didn't need to use words because they were mentally connected to her as her devoted servants.

Cara lay on her back, pressing her nude body against the floor and holding out her strap-on. Taylor, without even being told what to do, immediately started sucking on it, quieting her own depraved sex sounds by wantonly slurping on the plastic prick. But as hot as it was to see Taylor frantically sucking the fake cock, that wasn't what Marcilla wanted and it became obvious when Ashley lay atop of her girlfriend.

The two fanged beauties were pressed together, Cara's naked tits and hard nipples rubbing right into her lover's back as she kissed Ashley's neck, pressing her lips tenderly to the bite marks she had just left on her new vampire sister. Both of them held their cocks out like two ships waiting for a warm, wet dock. And Demi and Selena did the rest.

Using their new vampire strength, the two singers lifted Taylor up. They continued fucking her as they did it, thrusting up her overstuffed ass and picked her up in the air enough to move her over until her body was hovering over Ashley and Cara's cocks. And then they pushed her down, impaling Taylor's cunt onto Cara's toy and making it so easy for Ashley to join in too. As Cara's cock slid into Taylor's creamy, drooling cunt, Ashley pushed inside too, sharing Taylor with her girlfriend and making it so she was double penetrated in both her pussy and her asshole at the same time.

"OH GOD! OHHHH MY GOD!!!" Taylor screamed as she was fucked like she had never been fucked before. "SO FUCKING BIG! OH GOD! OHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD SOOOOOO MANY FUCKING COCKS INSIDE ME!!!"

Taylor was shocked that this was happening to her. Nothing she had ever experienced, not even when she had lost her mind at the mansion Christmas party, had been like this. Two cocks up her ass. Two cocks stuffing her pussy. She had four inside her all at the same time and it was blowing her fucking mind even more than Marcilla's hypnotic control was. Those cocks were wrecking her and she loved it. Taylor didn't fight it. She wanted it too much.

While Demi and Selena stuffed her ass with their huge, fat strap-ons, Ashley and Cara were deep inside her cunt and Taylor was gone mentally now. She was deep under Marcilla's control and even more under the influence of her own wanton lust. Not only did she start to bounce up and down on Cara and Ashley's toys, riding the thick plastic rods sharing her pussy but she began thrusting back too, getting more of Selena and Demi up her ass. She wanted every inch inside her. She wanted to be fucked like never before.

"YESSSSSSSSSS DO IT! FUCK MEEEEEE! UGHHH FUCKING WRECK MY CUNT AND MY ASS AT THE SAME TIME!!!" Taylor howled, panting desperately with every word as she was fucked, her body thrusting back and forth and her round little tits quaking on her chest as her frantic motions sent her blonde hair flying. "OH GOD IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD! OOOOOH YOU NASTY, EVIL SLUTS! FUCK ALL OF MY NASTY FUCKNG HOLES YOU DIRTY VAMPRE SLUTS! OOOOH MY GODDDDDD OHHHHH OHHHH YESSSSSSS STUFF MY CUNT! BURY EVERY INCH UP MY ASS! MAKE ME TAKE IT ALL! TURN ME INTO YOUR FUCKING SLAVE BITCH! I LOVE BEING FUCKED LIKE THIS!!!"

Marcilla leaned down and kissed Taylor as the four women fucked her. Taylor reacted by shoving her tongue into the vampire's mouth and moaning as she felt Marcilla's fangs scrape against it. Oh God this was so fucking wrong but Taylor wanted it. She wanted it all so much. This was the best feeling she had ever experienced and Marcilla kissed her so passionately, caressing her bouncing tits as she did it. Taylor knew Marcilla loved her and wanted to bring her even more pleasure and all she had to do was give herself to her.

"Take me! Please take me!" Taylor gasped, her voice a desperate whimper now as all the screaming had made her famous voice so weak. "I am yours! I will serve you!"

"Yes you will, you will be my obedient, evil plaything for all eternity, Taylor," Marcilla promised, toying with the girl's rock hard nipples as Taylor moaned and gasped uncontrollably from the intensity of the four girl fucking she was going through. "I will reward you with such pleasures! Once you are mine you will have every girl you ever desired and you can twist them and control them and take them like I have taken your friends! You will be evil and you will make them do your bidding as you do mine!"

"OHHHH FUCKKK YESSSSS I WANT THAT SOOOOO FUCKING MUCH!" Taylor screamed, the intensity overwhelming her again. "I WANT TO BE SO FUCKING BAD! NO MORE GOOD GIRL! I'M AN EVIL WHORE WHO NEEDS TO BE FUCKED AND NEEDS TO FUCK EVERYONE YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Taylor's mind was whirling with wicked possibilities. She wanted Marcilla to sink those fangs into her creamy skinned neck and drink her dry. She wanted Marcilla to make her into a vampire too. Taylor wanted to go down to the club and find Miley and Ariana and use her new powers on them to make them crawl to her like obedient slaves and kiss her feet and then eat her cunt and her ass at the same time so they could taste how loose and gaping her fuckholes were.

She wanted to turn her famous friends into her slaves and make Miley and Ariana serve her and do her sexual bidding, making them lick her and eat her and spread their own tight little butts open so she could shove a huge fucking monster cock up their holes like Selena and Demi were doing to her. Taylor wanted to bite them and turn them so they'd be her evil little slaves like she was going to be for Marcilla. And Taylor definitely wanted to shove her fangs deep into Kendall.

Taylor wanted to make Kendall into her mindless slave and make her serve her and worship her. Gawd, she could make Kendall do whatever she wanted like bring her to her house and let her bite Kylie and Kourtney and Khloe and yessssssss especially Kim. They had been feuding for years and what better revenge would there be for Taylor to sink her fangs into Kim's neck and leave bite marks all over her huge fake tits and that fat ass so Kim would become her enslaved thrall for her to use and abuse as payback against her and Kanye.

Ohhhh fuck Taylor wanted to fuck and use them all and make them into her slaves. She wanted to be evil and mean and bite everyone so they'd all worship her and fuck her ass and feed it to her just like she wanted it and then give up their own asses to her. Taylor's head was filled with the most depraved fantasies. She wanted to have all the power Marcilla promised her. She wanted to take control of others and make them fuck her.

God, how hot would it be if she bit Katy Perry and made her into a vampire too, one that would fuck her ass whenever she wanted it? Then they could bite Rihanna too and Taylor could make them fuck her and humiliate her and use her whenever she wanted it because they had to do whatever she said. Oooooh and then she could pay them back too and jackhammer their undead asses and make them call her Mistress as she laughed at them.

There were so many nasty things Taylor wanted. She thought about her and Selena and Demi and Cara and Ashley paying a Halloween visit to the mansion. Taylor's cunt pulsed at the thought of all of them turning those beautiful lesbian sluts into their playthings, hypnotizing Sarah and Love and Jennifer and Rose and Jewel and everyone and then biting them all so they could have a huge, nasty vampire orgy and bring in more and more girls to join them as Marcilla's loyal slaves.

Taylor would bring Marcilla to Britney and Christina's record label too and she would take control of their minds and bodies and turn them and use them and make them vampires too. Oooooh fuck they'd both look so yummy with sharp fangs and bite marks on their necks to show they were nothing but evil slaves now and insatiable undead whores just like she was. Taylor wanted it all and she wanted to turn all her friends into vampires so they could fuck her for all of eternity.

"PLEASE! GAWWD OHHHH FUCKKKK I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE! FUCK I NEED YOU MARCILLA! OOOOOH PLEAAAAAAASE!" Taylor begged and at last the vampire queen gave her what she wanted.

As Taylor thrust herself back and forth between the four cocks filling her up, Marcilla sank her fangs into her neck, biting her deeply and making her feel bliss like never before. As soon as Marcilla's evil fangs penetrated her neck, Taylor came. It was instantaneous and it was the most intense feeling ever,

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK GAWWWWD YESSSSSSSSSSS TAKE EVERY BIT OF MEEEEEEEE!" Taylor screamed as she came while she was bitten. "OOOOOH DRAIN MY FUCKING SOUL AND MAKE ME YOUR EVIL SLAVE! MAKE ME BITE EVERYONE AT YOUR COMMAND! MAKE ME FUCK AND LICK AND DRINK EVERONE OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS FUCKKKK! SO GOOD! OOOOOH SOOOOOO FUCKING GOOOOD!!!"

Taylor's body violently shook as she came from Marcilla biting her neck. The vampire drank from her and Taylor orgasmed with breathless intensity as she thrust herself harder and deeper onto Cara and Ashley's toys, impaling her cunt even more on them. She forced herself down onto those fuck sticks as she creamed all over them and she kept screaming as she did it.

And the only thing that silenced her was when Selena and Demi devilishly yanked the cocks out roughly from her gaping asshole and did what Taylor wanted most. While Marcilla drank from her neck, corrupting her and stealing her soul and all of her goodness, Selena and Demi gave Taylor something to feed on. Selena shoved her ass covered cock right into Taylor's mouth while Demi smacked Taylor's face.

Selena fucked Taylor roughly, forcing her friend to choke on the huge, thick cock that had just been deep up her butt. That was what Taylor wanted and she greedily sucked it, slurping her fresh ass off of the plastic and opening wide for Demi to shove in too. She had both cocks in her mouth at the same time just like she'd had them both up her ass and Taylor sucked wantonly on them both, the flavor of her ass tantalizing her taste buds while Marcilla drank away and drained Taylor.

When Marcilla finally pulled her fangs away, Selena and Demi roughly pulled the cocks out of Taylor's mouth too, leaving the singer's head slumped over as she collapsed down on top of Cara and Ashley.

But the fun was hardly over yet.

"I have something special for you now my child," Marcilla said, once again running her fingers through Taylor's blonde hair as the girl's blood dripped down her chin. "Now you must prove your loyalty to me."

Marcilla's bodyguard then returned to the candlelit room with Hailee in tow. The young actress and singer had been stripped naked too and she was trying to struggle and free herself even though she was still under the spell of the club's hypnotic music. She was squirming and trying to get away from the bodyguard but it was no use as she was brought into the room and saw what had happened.

"Taylor!" Hailee cried when she saw her friend. "Help me! Please help me Taylor! Get them away from me! Help me! Please!"

This was exactly what Marcilla wanted and she uttered a simple command.

"Go to her Taylor," Marcilla urged. "Go to your sweet, innocent friend."

Taylor responded by rising up off of Cara and Ashley. She lifted her head and opened her eyes, showing the red, glowing orbs she now had as she bared her fangs for the first time.

"Yes my Queen!" Taylor moaned as she lifted herself off the cocks buried in her cunt, her squishy hole still dripping her fuck cream. "I will obey!"

"Help me Taylor! Please!" Hailee continued to beg as Taylor approached her naked and fully vampirized now, her glowing evil eyes focusing on Hailee's succulent naked body and especially her beautiful neck.

"Oh I'll help you sweetie! Mmmm help you become an evil whore just like me!" Taylor laughed as she sank her fangs right into her friend's neck and made Hailee scream in horror and ecstasy.

And at the thought of that, Taylor let out a last whimper and felt one more intense shiver of illicit pleasure rush through her as she collapsed onto her own bed. She lay flat on her back moaning out from how good that felt and how fucking naughty she was to have fucked herself to such a filthy, depraved fantasy. She couldn't believe she had just imagined all of that. It had come across more vividly in her imagination than she had ever thought it could have and it had made her come sooooooo fucking good.