Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell? Where did Cara bring us?" Taylor asked out loud but the music was too loud for anyone to hear her.

So Taylor turned to get her friends' attention and she gasped when she saw that whatever was happening to everyone on the dance floor was happening to them too. Selena and Demi were openly grinding into each other, their bodies rubbing together to the beat of the loud, pulsing music. Demi was pressing her ass into Selena through their clothes and Selena's hands were reaching around from behind to caress her girlfriend's tits, a feeling that made Demi toss her head back and moan as she closed her eyes and let the mood overtake her.

Taylor had to admit it was really hot to see them like that, especially because she knew how sexy both girls were. But she had never seen them act that way in public before. They were still keeping their relationship low key and this was anything but. This was blatantly showing everyone that they were lovers and Taylor was shocked by them acting like that.

"What are you guys doing?" Taylor asked, coming up to them and shouting so she could be heard over the loud music. "People are going to see you!"

But Selena and Demi didn't look like they cared. They responded to her concern by rubbing into each other even more blatantly now, especially as Selena began inching up Demi's skirt and showing off the panties the beautiful singer had on underneath. Even under the flashing lights of the club, Taylor could see that Demi was getting wet.

"Mmmmmm but it feels sooooooo good Taylor," Selena moaned in response, her expression on her face making it look like she wasn't thinking clearly. "Oooooh can't you feel it?"

"Feel it? Feel what?" Taylor demanded, finding herself focused only on how Selena was now blatantly rubbing Demi through her panties in the middle of the club, her hand looking like it was about to slip right into her girlfriend's underwear where anyone could see.

"Mmmmm feel the music Taylor! Oooooh fuckkkkk I...I...mmmm I can't help it!" Demi moaned back, any sense of modesty or propriety she had disappearing as she began grinding her ass more sensually into Selena to the beat of the music. "I...can't...can't think. Just...just want to feel the music. Mmmmm feel it Taylor! Feel it making you hot and wet!"

Demi then pulled Taylor closer to her and kissed her right on the lips. Taylor couldn't help but kiss back at first. Demi's lips were always so soft and erotic and Taylor loved the way her friend's girlfriend kissed. But she quickly regained her senses and pulled away before anyone saw them and posted Taylor Swift/Demi Lovato make out pictures on TMZ in the blink of an eye.

"What's wrong with you too? What's going on?" Taylor demanded, getting a little scared over how everyone was acting. Selena and Demi weren't exactly shy but this wasn't like they usually were. This wasn't like they were even just a few minutes ago. They were acting so strange.

Taylor was really getting worried. Were Selena and Demi drugged? That was impossible. They'd only been inside for like five minutes and they hadn't even had anything to drink. And it wasn't just them. Everyone was acting this way. The whole dance floor was filled with grinding bodies touching and caressing and kissing and it looked so much like Demi and Selena wanted to join them.

"It just feels so good Taylor mmmm listen to the music! It's so good!" Selena moaned out just like Demi was. "It's making me feel so hot! I...I...oooooh mmmm gawd just listen to it Taylor! Mmmmm feel the beat! Let it...oooooh fuck. I don't...don't know what's happening! Ooooh Taylor mmmm I'm sooooo fucking wet! Feel me!"

Selena grabbed Taylor's hand and shoved it under her skirt. Taylor gasped once more when she felt her friend's sopping wet pussy through her already drenched panties. And when that happened, Selena kissed Taylor even more aggressively than Demi just had. She shoved her tongue right into Taylor's mouth and, despite all her concerns of being seen and her worries about why Selena and Demi were acting this way, Taylor started kissing back.

Oh God it was so easy to just kiss Selena and let their tongues rub together. It felt so natural. They'd done it a bunch of times before why not do it now? Suddenly it didn't matter that they were in a public place filled with people. Suddenly nothing mattered but Selena's tongue in her mouth and the feel of her soaked pussy so hot and drippy right against her hand. All Taylor could think about was Selena's cunt and how much she wanted to taste it and how much she wanted Demi to come up behind her and lift up her skirt and yank her panties to the side and tongue fuck her cunt too while she ate Selena out. Taylor wanted Demi to tongue her pussy and her asshole and do it right there in front of everyone.

Taylor couldn't think about anything but sex and wet, tight pussies and even tighter assholes that needed to be violated and fucked. And Taylor couldn't hear anything but the sounds of her excited breathing and the thumping of her heart and the way that music was so loud and pulsing...pulsing...pulsing...like the sound was pushing into her brain and making her forget about how she was supposed to be and how she needed to act like she wanted deep down. She needed to be a slut. Right here in the club. She needed to be fucked like a whore because she was one...a mindless, obedient whore.

Wait...what? Why would she think that? What was happening here? Taylor felt a new wave of fear rush through her and she forced herself to pull away from Selena. Doing that made her body cry out in agony inside because she so badly wanted to fuck her friend right then and there and let everyone see what a good, mindless slut she was and how her only purpose was to be fucked like a whore by Demi, by Selena, by all of her friends and by everyone at the club.

But that was so fucking wrong. Taylor knew she had to control herself. This wasn't how she was supposed to act, especially in a place like this.

"What? What's happening?" Taylor said, shaking her head after pulling away from Selena and finding it so hard to concentrate or even to think as the lights kept flashing rhythmically and the music kept playing so loudly and so...so...so beautifully. The music was so beautiful.

Taylor suddenly didn't hate EDM. She loved it. Her mind felt like it was opening up to the sound of the beat and accepting it in a way she never would have before. She loved this sound. It was telling her things. Telling her to relax. Telling her to let go. Telling her not to think. Telling her to obey.

Taylor knew this was wrong. This wasn't supposed to be happening. She tried with everything she had to get control of herself and she saw with horror that whatever she was feeling it was happening even more strongly to Selena and Demi. They weren't resisting at all. They were completely giving into it like they were under some kind of spell.

Selena and Demi were both moving to the rhythm and the beats of the music but it was like their minds were elsewhere. Taylor could see it in their eyes. They were glassy, submissive but completely focused, not even necessarily on each other but like they were being told something by the music and they knew they had to listen...and obey. It was just like Taylor felt too but it was having even more of an effect on them. Taylor was still fighting it but they weren't.

"Guys! Snap out of it! Selena! Demi! C'mon!" Taylor implored as she literally shook Selena to get her to wake up. "You're scaring me!"

"Must listen to the music..." Selena moaned, the sound keeping her in a trance as it drilled into her mind and fogged over her will. "It's so good Taylor! Don't fight it! Just listen and let it make you feel good! Mmmm doesn't this feel good!"

Selena's hands reached up to grope Taylor's tits through the top she was wearing and the feel of those soft hands on her chest made the blonde singer moan reflexively. Taylor could never resist that touch and even though she knew this was so wrong, she didn't want to keep fighting it, especially when Demi came up behind her and fondled her ass through her skirt.

"Ughhhh fuckkkkkk!" Taylor groaned out, wanting so badly to just give into the spell of the music and rip off her clothes so she could touch and be touched. "So good!"

"Don't fight it Taylor! Just give in!" Demi urged, her voice slow and lusty as she was completely entranced by the pulsating beat and the flashing lights that seemingly had everyone in the club under the spell.

Taylor's head was spinning and she felt so woozy as she looked around and saw all those bodies grinding into each other. Everyone looked like they were about to go wild and start fucking on the dance floor. She could see Miley and Kendall and Ariana being groped and fondled by multiple people while they had their hands all over other bodies too. Now Demi and Selena were doing it to her too and it was making Taylor weak with desire and the need to submit.

This all felt so wrong though even as it also felt incredible. Taylor wanted to give in so much. She wanted to stop thinking and obey not just the feeling inside her head that told her to relax and let it all happen but the feeling inside her pussy that was making it so hard to resist the soft, sexy hands of her friends and the hypnotic lights and sounds that were overwhelming her mind and stealing her will.

"Stop...please stop...no...please...you have to fight it..." Taylor begged her friends but Selena and Demi were unmoved as they obediently followed the force controlling them as they caressed her so erotically through her clothes.

Taylor was finding it harder and harder to resist but when she heard another's pleas she felt it grab her a little bit out of the fog her mind was falling under.

"Taylor...help...help me...make it stop...Taylor..." a voice moaned out over the sounds of the loud music and in her slow, fuzzy mind it took Taylor a few seconds to recognize that voice as Hailee's.

"Hailee?" Taylor moaned out, half in concern and half in desire as she turned and saw Hailee being groped by two men, their hands squeezing her tits through her sexy dress and their other hands lifting the bottom of her dress up to get at her butt through her panties.

But even as these strange men grabbed at her body and she groaned for help, Hailee wasn't fighting them. In fact she had her own hands at work, squeezing their crotches and Taylor could see, even under the distraction of the club's bright, flashing lights that they both had very impressive bulges. And Taylor's first instinct wasn't to aid her friend but rather to go over there and suck on both of those clearly huge cocks until both men had unloaded their balls onto her face and in her mouth.

Taylor tried to shove those thoughts aside. She didn't want to think about men. She wanted women and besides this was wrong. It was so wrong and this was all bad and dangerous. Something was wrong. She knew it and so did Hailee because even though she was erotically rubbing the two men's bulges through their pants and letting herself be fondled, she was still calling for help.

"Please Taylor! Help...help me!" Hailee weakly moaned out, trying to fight it and finding it so hard to do it.

Seeing her friend in need gave Taylor the will to wrench herself away from Selena and Demi. And when she did that, her friends barely cared. They were so deep under the spell that they just resumed kissing and fondling each other, not caring about anything but giving into the lustful commands being bored into their hypnotized minds.

"Hailee!" Taylor said, running over to her friend and trying to pull her away from those men even though she badly wanted to suck and fuck them both and then eat Hailee's pussy and tongue fuck Hailee's amazing round, juicy ass while both of those men stuffed their huge cocks up her tight little butt at the same time.

"Help me Taylor!" Hailee moaned out while still squeezing those cocks and letting the men kiss her neck and squeeze her tits and ass. "Wh...what's happening? I...I...I feel funny...I...can't...can't think. I...I...so wrong...don't want to fight it...must...obey..."

"No! Hailee! Fight it! Don't let it get you!" Taylor cried, worried that whatever had happened to Selena and Demi and all the others in the club was about to happen to Hailee and to her. "We gotta get out of here!"

But even as she said that, Taylor's words lacked any conviction and her attempt to pull Hailee away from the men was weak. Taylor felt herself slipping under the spell too. She didn't want to think. She didn't want to fight. She just wanted to fuck. She wanted to fall under the control that her friends were under. She wanted to be taken by this spell and give in and obey just like Hailee did.

"Where's Cara? Where's Ashley?" Taylor asked out loud even though she had no one who could answer it. "What's happening? I...Hailee...we...we gotta go..."

Taylor again tried to pull Hailee away but even though the girl was calling for her help, she wasn't letting Taylor actually aid her. Instead of letting Taylor yank her away, Hailee stood fast and not only let the men grab at her hot, young body but she started kissing them too as she fell deeper under the spell.

Taylor staggered away as she watched Hailee kiss the strange men and let them feel her body up. Selena and Demi now weren't just kissing each other but were kissing a couple that had come in before. Selena was kissing the hot gorgeously dark skinned woman and letting her hands roam all over her cocoa skin and the woman's boyfriend was kissing Demi, his tongue deep in her mouth as Demi caressed his muscular chest with one hand and ran the other over his crotch through his clothes.

Taylor had never seen Demi kiss a man. She had been sure Demi was completely a lesbian but she was so deep under the spell that Demi lustfully kissed the man and let him touch her in such an intimate way while her girlfriend made out with his girlfriend.

That was too much for Taylor and she staggered away, trying to hold onto the tiny threads of self-control she had left and find her way out of this place. Everything had gone so crazy and she knew she needed to leave but she couldn't find Cara or the exit or anyone who could help her. Everyone was too busy kissing and groping and as Taylor saw everyone starting to pull each other's clothes off she tried to run away and when she did she ran right into a strong, muscular woman who immediately grabbed her.

And that was when Taylor passed out.

The next thing Taylor remembered was her eyes slowly blinking open. She could still hear the thumping of the music but it was more muted now, like she was further away from it. And the place she was in did not have those big flashing lights, rather the place was eerily lit only by candles all over the room. Taylor was so groggy and her head was completely foggy and as she woke up she noticed two things, that she was now sitting in a soft, comfortable chair and that she was completely naked.

Taylor gasped when she realized her clothes were gone and yet she didn't do anything to hide her nudity. Her arms didn't cross over her exposed breasts or her crotch. They just lay limply at her side as if she didn't have the will to cover herself. Her mind was coming back to life but Taylor didn't have the will to fight what was happening to her.

"Hello there my child," a voice said and Taylor gasped again when she realized she was sitting across from a woman in what looked like a private office.

It was a little hard to focus with all of the candles providing the only light but Taylor saw she was in the presence of a beautiful woman and in the state she was in, Taylor found herself staring at her bountiful breasts exposed in a deep display of cleavage in the low cut dress she was wearing. She was a stunning woman dark hair that freely hung down past her shoulders and a look of desire and hunger in her sparkling green eyes that sent a chill of fear and of lust right up Taylor's spine.

"Who...who are you?" Taylor managed to meekly stammer out, finding herself instantly fixated by this woman and unable to even consider where her clothes were.

"My name is Marcilla, my child and this is my club," the woman said as Taylor found herself instantly captivated by her soft Eastern European accent. "Welcome my pretty thing. I hope you're enjoying yourself tonight."

Taylor had no idea how to answer that, though. She was terrified but she could also clearly feel how soaking wet she was between her legs, especially because of her state of undress. She was so confused and scared and yet all she most wanted to do was slip the shoulder straps of Marcilla's dress off of her shoulders and free her large, creamy breasts so she could bury her face in that heavy bosom and suck and lick and worship them like a good slut slave should.

Taylor felt another chill when she realized what she was thinking. How could she be horny at a time like this? She had no idea where her friends were or where her clothes were or what was happening here. And yet she was so fucking horny and she couldn't take her eyes off of the woman sitting across from her. Marcilla was like the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and the more Taylor stared at the pale, mysterious brunette with her long hair, large cleavage and sparkling green eyes the more she became captivated by her.

"I...I...please...wha...what's happening?" Taylor managed to stammer out, finding it so hard to think or do anything but stare at the gorgeous woman.

Marcilla didn't answer the superstar's question, though. She just smiled and got up to walk over to Taylor. She strode over to the singer and softly caressed her famous face, running her other fingers through Taylor's soft blonde hair. Taylor didn't know Marcilla at all but she let the stranger touch her intimately and moaned when she felt the contract even though Taylor knew this was wrong and she was in danger.

"Such a beautiful girl," Marcilla said seductively, her accent making Taylor's pussy drip even more as the juice began to really run down her leg. "Such a delicious little morsel. You have such a strong will Taylor. Everyone else slipped under so easily but you? You were able to fight it. But you won't be fighting it for much longer my child."

Taylor didn't want to fight it. She didn't even understand what "it" was but she wanted. Marcilla was so beautiful. Her soft hands against her face and in her hair had her quivering and Taylor wanted to give into it. She wanted...oh God she wanted to serve this woman. Yes! That was what she wanted. She wanted to give herself over to Marcilla and let her take her, both in body and in soul.

And even as she found herself lusting with the deep desire to submit to this woman, Taylor's brain seized on something. She had no idea who Marcilla was but obviously the feeling was not a mutual one.

"You know who I am?" Taylor asked dreamily.

"Oh yes my child, I know exactly who you are and I am so honored you and your friends visited me tonight," Marcilla said. "I have wanted this chance for some time and now at last you are all mine."

But even though her mind and her pussy were both aching for her to give into whatever wicked intentions this mysterious woman had for her, Taylor's reflexive stubbornness refused to completely yield. This was so dangerous. She was in big trouble and she had to push her way out of it if she had any chance.

"No...stop...ughhh...what are you doing to me?" Taylor asked, her voice confused and her mind so foggy. "Where are my friends? What did you do to them? What are you doing to all of us? This...this shouldn't be happening. I...please stop...can't...can't think...please..."

Marcilla let out a laugh over Taylor's dazed state of mine. It was a condescending but still so very sexy and sensual laugh, one that gave Taylor another chill up her spine. She told herself that she needed to run away, even if she was naked. Clothes weren't as important as safety here. She was so scared about what this woman was going to do to her and disturbed over how much she wanted her anyway. Taylor was completely flustered and when Marcilla took her by the hand and eased her out of the chair and compelled her to follow her, Taylor didn't fight it.