Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor was lying naked and safe in her own bed. The trip to the club, Marcilla and all of the fucked up horror movie fun had all been in her imagination. And her imagination had taken her on quite a roller coaster ride. The big smile on Taylor's flushed face and her soaked bedsheets were proof of that. She had fucked herself into bliss and even though she had just come so huge, Taylor still had the two dildos wedged inside her that she had used to get herself off.

One toy was shoved deep in her pussy and the other, thicker toy was in a far more forbidden place as Taylor had it buried up her own ass. Her holes were sore but it was well worth it because Taylor felt so good as she stretched out on her bed, her throat a bit sore too from screaming out her pleasure so much,

She couldn't believe she had just dreamed that. It had been so fucking naughty and Taylor was even a little embarrassed from how much it had turned her on and made her come. What was wrong with her? The more she thought about it, the more Taylor got a little freaked out by what she had just imagined and what it said about her. But she tried not to worry about it because it really had felt so fucking amazing.

Taylor knew she was never supposed to think like that. And she knew she could never admit to anyone that something so sick would ever get her off. But that didn't change how much it had made her come and how much she had loved her naughty horror movie fantasy. It was soooooo fucked up and so yummy. Taylor sighed as she lay back on the bed, rubbing her own tingling nipples and then reaching down to slowly ease the toys out of her pussy and butthole.

"Mmmmm I think Halloween is having an effect on me," Taylor giggled to herself in her empty bedroom, relishing her secret desires and how fucked up all of this was as she ran her fingers over her neck and wished there were bite marks there.

Her neck was pristine of course and it had only been a fantasy. But it had been so much fun and Taylor decided to have a little treat for trick or treat by bringing the toy that had just been inside her ass up to her mouth so she could taste it.

"I'm SUCH a naughty fucking girl," Taylor moaned, both excited and embarrassed over her secrets as she opened her lips and swallowed the toy, sucking it off and relishing her forbidden flavor like no candy she had ever tasted.