Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor let Marcilla guide her onto her feet and bring her toward the window that looked down on the club floor. Taylor didn't even feel like she was walking. She felt like she and Marcilla were gliding. It was such a dreamy, lovely feeling and Taylor moaned as it felt like she was on top of the clouds even though she was still very much in the club. She found herself staring at Marcilla's full, round ass as the dress she was wearing hugged her curves and when she diverted her gaze and found herself staring at her own bare feet, it compelled Taylor to ask the question she should have asked as soon as she woke up.

"Where are my clothes?" Taylor asked, her voice worried but also soft and without any urgency to it as she tried to wrap her addled mind around the fact that she was naked in this strange place with a woman she did not know.

"I removed them," Marcilla answered as a matter of fact. "You won't be needing those clothes anymore Taylor. None of you will."

Wherever they were, they were overlooking the dance floor of the club and while the room they were in was lit only by all of the many candles inside it, the club was still as brightly lit as ever as those lights flashed and the music played so loudly. Taylor moaned as she once again felt the effects of those hypnotic beats and the rhythmic flashes of the lights. It was slipping her deeper into the trance she had been falling into when she'd been down there but she was still conscious enough to see just how right Marcilla was.

She didn't need her clothes. None of them did. She could see that so easily now. With the large windows giving her a chance to peer down at the dance floor, Taylor could see that everyone was naked. Everyone in the club had ripped off each other's clothes and everyone was completely nude and was going at each other. Taylor had felt before like everything was going to break out into an orgy and it had. She could see it all from above.

Men were fucking women, several at a time. Women were fucking women. Everyone was kissing and touching and licking and thrusting. It was a mass of naked, sweaty, writhing bodies pressed together in the lewdest of ways. Cocks were pushing into mouths and pussies and asses. Women were lapping at each other like they were starving for cunt and ass. Total strangers were fucking each other's brains out and Taylor felt immense arousal watching it from this location.

She scanned the crowd for her friends and she moaned openly as she saw Miley fucked up her cunt and her ass at the same time by two hung men while she had her famous tongue buried in Ariana's snatch. And the pint sized pop superstar was getting it too as Taylor watched lustfully as Ariana bounced herself up and down a huge cock that was stuffed up her ass while she spread her legs for Miley's tongue and sucked on two other cocks at the same time. And Taylor saw Kendall too, her cunt dripping at the sight of that whore taking on three cocks at once in a triple penetration as her mouth, pussy and ass were all being stuffed by hugely engorged rods.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk!" Taylor moaned, so turned on by it all even as she knew this was twisted and wrong and they were all in danger. "What's happening? Why...why are they acting this way?"

Taylor's mind was full of questions and terror but mostly lust. She was standing there nude with this woman and yet she felt no shame or any need to cover herself. Taylor wanted to be naked. She wanted to watch. She wanted to see everyone fuck and she found herself looking for her other friends and becoming frustrated when she couldn't find them in the crowd of undulating naked bodies. She wanted them to be under Marcilla's control and fuck at her command just like the woman made crystal clear was happening now.

"Because I want them to," Marcilla said, her hand once again playing with Taylor's soft, blonde locks as the other caressed her bare hip and snaked down her thigh. "These foolish mortals. So easy to control! Arouse their bodies enough and their minds quickly follow. Now they're all mine Taylor. Just like you are."

Taylor didn't like the sound of that at all. She was so scared that she felt inside that she was about to cry. But no tears came and the only wetness was between her legs as she stared lustfully at the wild fuckfest in the club and let it hypnotize her like the music and lights had to everyone else. Seeing all those women eating pussy like famished nymphomaniacs and tight cunts and even tighter asses be fucked so feverishly had Taylor turned on like nothing else ever had.

And the feel of Marcilla's hand on her body made it even more intense. She wanted to give into this European goddess. The feel of her fingers gently stroking her head through her hair made Taylor want to purr like she was one of her beloved cats and rub herself into Marcilla like they did to her. She wanted to be this woman's pet. She wanted to serve her and the part of her mind that knew how wrong it was to feel that way was getting smaller and smaller by the second.

Taylor couldn't respond with words. She just let Marcilla touch her and she watched the action in the club intently drinking in the sight of all those men and women fucking like animals and wishing she could join them in.

"They're all mine now," Marcilla repeated, her seductive, accented voice drifting into Taylor's ear and making her mind think how good it would feel to just give in completely to her new friend. "Some will be chosen to become my children. Mmmm and the rest? Well...they will serve another purpose. Only the special ones will be chosen Taylor. And you're special. So very, very special."

"Special..." Taylor moaned back, agreeing and feeling very special indeed as she stood there and felt Marcilla's hands caress her ass. Her hands were cold and she gasped a little when she felt them on her firm, bare cheeks but Taylor didn't want her take them away. She liked the cold feeling of those hands on her ass. She wanted Marcilla to touch her everywhere.

"You are very strong to have resisted my special music Taylor," Marcilla said. "But you are not strong enough to resist me. Now, let me show you just what I do to the special ones you I choose to become my children."

Taylor didn't want to turn away from watching Ariana, Miley and all those others fucking, but when Marcilla turned her around she did not resist. And when she was maneuvered into facing the brunette woman, Taylor found herself instantly captivated once again by her eyes. But this time things were different. Marcilla's eyes no longer sparkled green. Now they were glowing with an entrancing red fire in them and Taylor gasped when she felt herself immediately be swept up into them.

"No..." Taylor meekly whimpered knowing that this went beyond mere danger into something far darker...something unholy.

"Yes," Marcilla responded with a knowing smile as her eyes glowed red and she opened her mouth to reveal her fangs. "You will be mine Taylor! You will be my child! I will control you and you will be happier and freer than you ever have been in your whole life!"

The part of Taylor's mind that could still think rationally was freaking out. It was screaming inside of herself to wake up and run away and get help. This wasn't some weirdo, creepy stalker thing. This was so much more. Marcilla was a monster! Literally! She was...was...oh God, Taylor couldn't even wrap her mind around the truth because it was too fucking crazy.

How could this be real? How could this be happening to her? This wasn't some horror movie she watched while hiding behind her hands when the scenes got too scary. This was her real life! She didn't think anything like this could ever be real but now Taylor found herself staring in silent, open-mouth shock at the sight of Marcilla with red, glowing eyes and sharp fangs and Taylor knew she couldn't act like what was happening to her wasn't real.

Marcilla was going to bite her! She was going to kill her or something! She was going to do terrible things to her! And yet Taylor wanted her to. She didn't want to fight it. She wanted to give in and Taylor, without even being told what to do, submissively moaned and tilted her head ever so slightly to the side, presenting her pristine neck to the ravenous woman before her.

"That's a good girl!" Marcilla laughed in delight. "Become mine Taylor! Don't fight it! Give yourself to be and let me take you! Serve me as my willing slave and you will have such power over these disgusting mortals! We will take the prettiest ones and make them join me and the rest mmmmm we will use them for food and treat them like the mindless pieces of meat that they are!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Taylor moaned, shivering as those terrible thoughts made her feel another intense chill rush through her. "No! I...no...I won't..."

The thought of Marcilla taking her and biting her and making her like her made Taylor's knees weak with desire. Part of her so badly wanted Marcilla to bury her fangs into her neck and drain her like it was some kind of a movie. Her cunt had never been wetter before. But she was also terrified. Taylor didn't want to be a monster. She didn't want to hurt the people in the club and bite them and drain them and use them as food. Her friends were there. She could never. Not to them. Not to anyone!

But Marcilla's eyes were locked on hers and Taylor felt them burning into her mind and her very soul. The fires flickering in her glowing eyes made it impossible for Taylor to look away as Marcilla told her terrible things and made them sound like the sweetest bliss.

"You will Taylor! You will do anything I want to anyone I want you to and you will love it!" Marcilla demonically promised. "You will obey me and serve me and I will reward you with the most wonderful pleasures! You will be all mine!"

"All yours!" Taylor sighed, so eager to be taken as Marcilla moved in for a taste of her neck.

Before her fangs could penetrate her neck, though, Taylor found a surge of courage and resistance. She wasn't supposed to want this. She couldn't let this happen! She was a good girl! She couldn't let herself be turned into something like this. She was so scared for herself. Marcilla didn't just want her blood. She wanted her soul and that spurred Taylor to act.

"NO! I WON'T!" Taylor screamed as she broke free of the spell and yanked herself away from Marcilla. She ran, heading straight for what she hoped was the door. She could hear Marcilla's cruel laughter behind her but Taylor tried to ignore it as she ran away and tried to find escape.

In the candlelight it was so hard to see, but Taylor found the door to this place and she moved toward it as quickly as she could when suddenly someone stepped in her way. It was the muscular woman she had slammed into down on the dance floor the last time she had tried to run away and now she was once again blocking her path. And when the woman opened her mouth to show that she too had fangs and a hungry, evil smile Taylor was sure she was done for.

Taylor braced herself for the attack she was sure was to come but instead the bodyguard or whatever she was, simply opened the door. But she didn't do it so Taylor could leave. She did it so someone could come inside and when Taylor saw it was Cara she felt an immense sense of relief and ran to her friend, hugging her.

"Cara! We've got to go! We've got to get out of here!" Taylor cried, not caring that she was naked. She gladly would have been nude in public where all the paparazzi in the world could see her if it meant she could escape with her life and her soul.

But Cara didn't react with the fear Taylor had inside her. Instead the gorgeous model just smiled at her.

"But why Taylor? Why do you want to leave?" Cara asked in her soft accent as she brushed Taylor's hair out of the way and caressed her face.

"Because! Marcilla! She's...she's...oh God...she's a vampire!" Taylor replied with urgency, not believing she was saying something so ridiculous but knowing that it was undeniably true.

Taylor was sure that would freak Cara out as much as she was freaked out. But all it did was make Cara laugh.

"Of course she is," Cara said with a sexy purr in her voice as she stepped inside and pushed Taylor in with her. "I know exactly what Marcilla is. That's why I brought you all here! I'm giving you to her! I'm serving my Queen!"

As Taylor screamed in shock, Cara opened her mouth and revealed her fangs as her gorgeous blue eyes began to turn red.

"Cara! Not you too!" Taylor cried, trying to run backwards away from the woman she had thought she was her friend before tripping over herself and ending up sprawled out on the floor as Cara advanced upon her with a lustful, hungry look in her face and was joined by Marcilla.

Taylor was trying to crawl away from them while on her back and the two just laughed at her before Cara and Marcilla shared a passionate kiss that made it clear that they were not strangers and this had been Cara's plan all along.

"You've done so well tonight my child, bringing me so many delicious morsels to feed on, especially this one," Marcilla said after the kiss as she gestured at the panicking Taylor.

And as Taylor looked on, so stunned and betrayed by her supposed friend, Cara looked the happiest she had ever seen her. The simple praise from Marcilla made Cara look elated and she moaned in submissive ecstasy at the gentle scratch of Marcilla's sharp nails against her face.

"Thank you my Queen," Cara replied with lust and absolute adoration for the brunette. "I live to serve you! You'll love Taylor. Her pussy tastes so sweet and her blood will taste even sweeter for you my Queen!"

Taylor couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could any of this be happening? Finding out the truth about this place and about Marcilla was crazy enough but to have Cara betray her like this and find out that her friend was a vampire was absolutely insane. Taylor was on the verge of having a total panic attack and for some reason all she could think of was one thing.

"But what about Ashley? You...you love her...I thought...you...she...oh my God!" Taylor stammered out as she panicked, her brain not able to handle any of this as the revelation that her friend was a vampire who had lured them all into a trap made her feel like the world had gone berserk

"I do love Ashley and now she understands everything, don't you Ash?" Cara said as Ashley responded by walking through the now open door into the room.

Like Taylor, Ashley was completely nude and, even with only the candlelight illuminating the room, Taylor could see there were two fresh puncture marks on her neck. With horror, Taylor realized that Cara's fangs were red with her own girlfriend's blood. That made Taylor want to scream but Ashley, if she'd even ever had any resistance, was now clearly a willing thrall.

"Oh yes Cara, I understand everything now," Ashley moaned in barely contained ecstasy as she ran her hands all over her naked body, especially over her neck where the two bite marks were still tender. "I love you more than ever now! I understand how you serve our Queen with all your heart and soul because now I do too! And soon you will obey our Queen, Taylor! You will serve her and do her bidding!"

With an evil smile on her gorgeous face, the Pretty Little Liars star opened her mouth and bared her fresh fangs, showing how she had been turned as well. Ashley laughed over Taylor's gasp at the sight of her sharp fangs. And then she walked over to Cara and kissed her with all of the love and devotion she felt for the woman who was her girlfriend and now was also her vampire sister.

Taylor had seen them kiss before, lots of times in fact. But they seemed more in love than ever now and they passionately made out right in front of her as Ashley pressed her naked body to Cara's while the model still wore the clothes she had come to the club in.

"This was my reward for bringing you to my Queen, Taylor," Cara said after pulling away from her kisses with Ashley. "She promised me if I brought you and our friends to her then I could turn Ashley and we could be together forever."

"I'm so glad you turned me Cara," Ashley moaned, relishing in her transformation as she ran her tongue over her new fangs. "I love so much and now I truly belong to you and to our Queen! Don't fight it Taylor. I was scared at first too and I didn't want Cara to bite me but she made me understand everything and when she did it, it felt so good! I never felt pleasure like that before! It was the best feeling ever, Taylor! Now you can feel it too!"

"You both are such good devoted children to me," Marcilla said, proud of Cara bringing these women to her and for what a good job she had done in turning Ashley into one of them. "And I know you must be hungry now that you've turned."

"Oh yes my Queen! I'm starving!" Ashley moaned, her eyes full of the same lust and utter devotion for Marcilla that Cara had.

"Very good because I happen to have two delicious treats for you both," Marcilla said, snapping her fingers.

At the sound of that command, Marcilla's bodyguard disappeared out of the room and walked back a few moments later with two more women in tow. And when Taylor saw who she brought, her heart sank even more.

"Oh no! Please no!" Taylor begged, feeling on the verge of crying once again when she saw the muscular female vampire bring in a completely naked and totally entranced Selena and Demi. "Please let them go! Take me instead! Just let them go!"

"Oh my child, you're in no position to bargain with me," Marcilla said. "None of you are leaving here tonight without succumbing to the darkness within you. You will all become my slaves just like your friends Cara and Ashley are!"

"Yes my Queen!" Cara and Ashley both said in unison. "We obey and serve you!"

Selena and Demi were too dazed to understand the danger they were in. Taylor could see they were still under the spell they'd been under from the club. But she knew their lives were at risk and she desperately tried to help them.

"Please! Please let them go! I'll do anything you want if you just let them go!" Taylor begged, getting up off the floor and trying to put herself in front of her hypnotized friends so Cara and Ashley couldn't get them.

But all that did was make Marcilla laugh over the futility of the superstar's pleas.

"That's so sweet of you Taylor, trying to protect your friends," Marcilla said. "But it won't do any of you any good. You will all be mine!"

Marcilla easily pulled Taylor away so they were face to face, which allowed Cara and the newly vampirized Ashley to advance upon the helpless Selena and Demi. The pop stars were swaying on their feet slightly, as if still moving to the music they could hear from the club floor and they offered no resistance as the vampire couple came up behind them. Cara pressed herself right to Demi, kissing the beautiful brunette and running her hands over Demi's delicious curves.

Cara's hands drifted down to Demi's juicy bare ass cheeks and she squeezed them while she pushed her tongue into Demi's mouth. Demi was too out of it to do anything but give into her own desires and kiss Cara back. Her tongue slid up against the model's and she fondled Cara's firm, tight ass through the short skirt she was wearing, lifting it up to expose the tiny thong that Cara had slid on underneath.

Demi and Cara had done a lot more than kiss before so this was so natural for Demi to do. But only Taylor knew the danger she was in and she called out to Demi, trying to wake her up and warn her as Selena found herself the object of Ashley's evil intentions. The blonde actress pressed her nude body into Selena's and Selena reacted with a moan as she rubbed herself into Ashley, pressing their bare tits together as they lustfully began tongue kissing.