Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor was so scared for her friends but at the same time she couldn't keep from still being immensely aroused. Even while she'd resisted Marcilla, Taylor hadn't stopped being turned on from all of this. Her cunt was still dripping and she found herself getting even hotter as Ashley and Cara made out with Selena and Demi, the four of them kissing wantonly and caressing each other as the two blonde vampires lured the brunette singers right into their trap.

Even with all the fear she was experiencing and even though her heart was breaking as she watched what was happening to her friends, Taylor could feel the wetness from her pussy dripping down her leg like a waterfall of lust. And her nipples were like diamonds on her perky tits. Taylor's libido was on fire and as much as she hated seeing this, she loved it too and Marcilla knew it.

"That's it my child, watch, watch your friends succumb," Marcilla moaned, her accented voice making Taylor weak with lust as she spoke directly into her ear. "They will be mine soon and so will you! All of you together and all of you serving me like good children! You will feel pleasures like never before!"

"No! Please! This is so wrong! Please let them go! Don't hurt Selena!" Taylor cried, her concern most for the girl she had been closest friends with the longest.

"Hurt her? Oh Taylor, I'm going to make sure she feels better than she ever has before!" Marcilla chuckled knowingly. "Watch! Look at your friends! Look how much they want it!"

It was impossible for Taylor to resist even though she knew she should. Her cries out to try and wake up Demi and Selena had faded and now she was left panting and whimpering and completely in Marcilla's clutches. The vampire held Taylor in her grasp, wrapping her arms around her stomach and forcing her to turn her body toward Cara and Ashley so she could see what they were doing,

But it wasn't as though Taylor needed much convincing. A big part of her wanted to see. She was so turned on by Cara and Ashley with their fangs. Knowing her friends were vampires aroused her even as it terrified her and it was so hard for Taylor to fight that horniness. She didn't resist Marcilla holding her and forcing her to watch. Taylor found herself enjoying it as she stared with lust at the fate befalling her friends, especially as Marcilla whispered in her ear.

"Watch them succumb! Watch how much they love it! That will be you Taylor!" Marcilla's seductive voice hissed in, her words sinking Taylor deeper back into her trance. "Don't fight it! Let it happen! You'll be all mine and you'll never have to be afraid ever again! You'll be so strong and beautiful and you will find bliss in serving me as my slave!"

"Ohhhhhhh!" Taylor cried out both from that seductively evil promise and from Marcilla reaching down between her legs to gently tease the wet, swollen lips of her cunt.

Marcilla's fingers were so skilled as they moved up and down Taylor's soaking wet labia, caressing her slit and making her knees buckle from the pleasure. Her brain was becoming fogged over again. It was so hard to think. It was so hard to resist. All Taylor could focus on was the pleasure of Marcilla's fingers rubbing her pussy and how sexy it was to see Selena and Ashley grinding their nude bodies together while Demi and Cara made out.

Just like Marcilla was doing to her, Taylor could see that Cara was playing with Demi's wet cunt and Ashley's fingers were working over Selena's. Both brunettes were moaning openly over how this felt, their entranced minds only feeling pleasure. Taylor kept trying to force words out of her mouth to warn her friends but all that came out were moans and soon it was too late.

As she fingered Demi's drooling pussy, stuffing three fingers into the singer's sopping hole, Cara reared back, extended her fangs and then buried herself into Demi's neck. The hypnotized woman never had a chance as the dull, submissive state of her mind had lulled her into complete helplessness. Cara took full advantage of that by sinking her fangs into Demi's neck and drinking from the girl, making Demi gasp and cry and moan all at once from the intense feelings the bite gave her.

Though she was deep in her own trance, Selena reflexively flinched when she heard her girlfriend cry out. She turned toward Demi like she wanted to rush over and save her. But Selena was too far gone at that point too, her mind deeply lost in a sensual fog and her body at Ashley's mercy. That was when Ashley did as her own girlfriend had done and pushed her fangs into Selena's lovely neck, puncturing her and drinking the warmth that flowed out.

Selena could only whimper and cry as Ashley drank her blood and Cara did the same to Demi, the two vampires hungrily feeding off those superstar necks. And while they drank, the two blondes finger fucked their victims harder, thrusting their fingers into their juicy fuck boxes while draining them, making them moan both from the pleasure and the pain. The sounds all mixed together but at the same time it was evident to all who listened that Demi and Selena were crying out far more from ecstasy than from agony.

"Nooooooo!" Taylor cried as she watched her friends be bitten right in front of her. She felt like she had to help them or try and do anything to stop this but she didn't want to and she could see that neither Demi nor Selena wanted it to stop either. And that was what was most horrible about it. "Please! Oooooooh pleaaaaaase! Noooooo! Don't make me watch this!"

Marcilla had no mercy for Taylor though. She held the girl tightly to her, forcing her to face the sight of her friends falling victim to vampire bites, and she continued teasing and tantalizing Taylor's pussy. Marcilla's fingers played Taylor's cunt like she was a virtuoso, pleasuring her and making her shiver with the sweet ecstasy of the stimulation. Taylor's knees were weak and if Marcilla hadn't been holding her, Taylor felt like she surely would have collapsed back onto the floor.

"You want to watch them because you want to join them," Marcilla hissed into Taylor's ear and the blonde knew she was right. "You want to give in and feel that special kiss on your lovely neck! You have resisted me too long Taylor and now you know all you want to do is succumb and give yourself completely to me!"

Taylor could only whimper in return while she watched Ashley drain Selena and Cara do the same to Demi. Both brunettes were limp in the arms of the vampires that held them and fed off them and through it all both Demi and Selena felt the pleasure of the fingers thrusting into their cunts and the fangs in their necks. Both were moaning and panting, crying out in ecstasy from all they were experiencing. The more they were drained, the more pleasure they felt and Taylor heard the happy sounds coming from their mouths as both unmistakably came from being fed off of.

Taylor wanted to feel that good. She found all of the control she had fought for slipping away in a fog of desire. She felt such immense desire not only for Marcilla but for Ashley and Cara even though she knew what they were. Taylor wanted them to fuck her. She wanted them to take her. She wanted to serve them in dark, evil lust. She wanted to come like Selena and Demi were. Taylor wanted these vampires to drain her and take over her mind and body. She wanted it all and she couldn't muster the will to fight it.

"Now it's your turn my child," Marcilla said, turning Taylor around in her embrace and letting Taylor watch her lick her wetness off her fingers and moan as if the taste was just as sweet as draining a willing victim was. "You will join us and experience pleasures like you never have before!"

The sight of Marcilla licking her pussy juice off of her fingertips wasn't the only thing Taylor saw though. Once again Marcilla's green eyes turned red with evil, corrupting fire and Taylor felt the vampire's gaze draw her in and corrupt her mind. The power was too much for her to resist. She was already so weak and Taylor slipped right under the immortal beauty's control.

"Yesssssssss," Taylor moaned back, the terror and the knowledge that this was unholy drifting away and being replaced by the most powerful lust she had ever experienced. "Please! Please let me feel that pleasure!"

The sound of Taylor's soft voice begging for her wicked touch made Marcilla smile, her fangs obvious as her lips curled in that evil expression.

"Very good my child, you don't want to fight this, you want to serve me," Marcilla instructed, her eyes boring into Taylor's mind, seizing control of her will and making her so easily succumb.

"I want to serve..." Taylor moaned, her mind completely slipping away as she stared deeply into those hypnotic, glowing eyes.

"That's it, feel that good girl inside you fade away and know that this is what you want," Marcilla purred. "You want to let go of everything you think you're supposed to be and become what you've always wanted to be deep inside. You want to be wicked and filthy and evil! You want to take what's yours and feast on it like a delicious morsel! You want to twist and corrupt and be the evil fucking whore you've always been locked away inside that pretty, innocent disguise you've been wearing this whole time!"

"I...I...ohhhhhhh...yesssssss..." Taylor moaned, knowing it was true. She'd been pretending for so many years. She'd acted like a good girl not just to sell records and create a brand image but because she was scared of what she knew she was deep down, an evil whore who needed to feed on innocence and spread depravity. "I want it! I'm...I'm...mmmm fuckkkkk I'm evil! I'm a whore! I've always been one! I want to be bad and nasty and fuck everyone!"

Taylor felt her heart beat with an excited thump in her chest as she said it. She could feel Marcilla's hypnotic eyes compelling her to speak those words but she also knew that she wanted to say them. This was who she was. She wanted to be taken and savagely fucked like the kind of filthy whore who got two cocks up her ass and then sucked them clean. And she wanted to be the kind of nasty girl who took sweet little bitches and broke them so they'd be nasty, depraved sluts like her.

"Obey me Taylor! Become what you were always meant to be!" Marcilla commanded and Taylor could not resist it as she fell completely under the vampire's spell and let go of everything that was holding her back. "I will take you and turn you and let you become the beast you've always been inside! You are mine now and you will truly be reborn as my child!"

"Yessssssss! Please! Make me all yours!" Taylor pledged, her mind corrupted now and her desires raging like never before. "I will obey you! I will serve you! Please take me! Turn me into a monster! Make me into your fucking whore slave! Make me do your bidding and be evil and nasty!'

The words didn't sound like her but Taylor loved saying them. She didn't want to fight. She never should have resisted this. She wanted to give herself over to this vampire goddess. She wanted to serve. She wanted to obey. She wanted to be twisted and transformed and indulge in immortal perversions.

Taylor was so ready for Marcilla to bite her and turn her into her willing disciple. But the vampire had something else in mind for her.

"On your hands and knees child," Marcilla said and Taylor didn't hesitate to obey.

She placed herself on the floor, her hands and knees pressing down into it and she found herself staring right at her friends. With blood dripping from their fangs and down their chins, Cara and Ashley led Demi and Selena over. They held the hands of their victims and guided them over. Selena and Demi walked slowly behind them, their eyes closed and their heads hung low. Both brunette singers had visible puncture marks on their necks now, the bites on them looking so fresh and sexy as they walked like they were in a zombie daze unable to think or do anything other than what they were told after being bitten and drained.

"Awake for me, my new children," Marcilla instructed her fresh victims.

Taylor found herself so turned on as she looked at those fang marks on her friends and when Selena and Demi obeyed Marcilla and lifted their heads and opened their eyes she wasn't afraid anymore. Both Selena and Demi now had red, glowing eyes like the others and when they opened their mouths and smiled, Taylor could see they both had fangs now too. Before that had terrified her but now all it did was make her wet.

"We serve you my Queen," Selena and Demi said in unison. "We are your slaves!"

Both of their beautiful faces looked even sexier now to Taylor. Her corrupted mind looked at their razor sharp fangs with envy as she found herself longing to be taken and bitten and turned like they had been. Her naked friends were more arousing as vampires than they'd even been as mortals and Taylor dripped for them all, especially as Cara removed her clothes piece by piece so she could be just as naked as before.

Taylor had seen them all nude before. But now she was seeing them with new, willingly corrupted eyes and their naked bodies, all turned into undead servants of Marcilla, made Taylor moan with an aching need. Their pussies had never looked more delicious and Taylor wanted to feed from the deliciously juicy vampire cunts that were inches away from her. But mostly Taylor wanted those fangs. She wanted Cara and Ashley and Selena and Demi to all fall on her and attack her and bite her neck and her tits and her thighs and drain her and leave her as a shell to be filled with the most deliciously perverse evil she could imagine.

"Please! Please take me!" Taylor begged, her voice panting. "I'll do anything to be yours! Use me! Control me! Fuck me! Please!"

"Oh you will be taken," Marcilla assured her. "And it will be in just the way you want most!"

Taylor turned to Marcilla when she uttered that erotic promise, her accented voice making everything sound like the most sinisterly wonderful pleasure. And when she turned back toward her friends, Taylor gasped. This time the gasp was not of shock or of fear, but only of raw, unleashed lust. All four of them were not standing there naked anymore, at least not completely naked. Selena, Cara, Demi and Ashley were all standing there with enormous fake dongs hanging between their legs. The vampire girls all had huge, thick strap-ons suddenly on their bodies now and Taylor moaned in desire.

"Yessssssssss!" Taylor groaned happily, eager to be taken like this and used and corrupted and twisted and turned. "Fuck me! Fuck me you evil fucking bitches! Do it! Fucking wreck this whore and turn me into your nasty vampire fuck slut!"

All that she had kept locked away in her was escaping now and Taylor squealed in pleasure when all four of them attacked her just how she had wanted them to for so long. None of them bit her. But this was even better, Demi, Cara, Ashley and Selena leapt upon her and joined her on the floor, laughing evilly as they indulged in their own perverse desires by grabbing, groping and degrading Taylor.

All four of them were on her naked body and Taylor was too out of it to know who was doing what because it all felt so amazing. She felt her hair being pulled and her nipples being pinched and twisted. She felt her bare ass being slapped until it stung and she moaned uncontrollably from it all. Taylor felt her vampirized friends spitting in her face and all she did was open her mouth in wanton lust so the warm, nasty saliva could be swallowed and she gasped in ecstasy when they also spit into her cunt and her asshole and began shoving in their fingers to loosen her fuckholes up.

None of them were gentle or kind or loving, like they had all been before with her. Now they were mean and nasty and Taylor loved it. She wanted it. She needed it. She had to be just like them. The feel of their fingers invading her asshole and twisting inside her cunt made her drool with need and she shivered in ecstasy from those cold, undead hands all over her body. There was no warmth in any of them and Taylor got off on it as they groped her tits and ass and cunt and finger fucked her and slapped and spit.

Taylor knew she was a slave to Marcilla now and to her own perverted, evil desires. All she wanted was more and that was just what she got when her body was grabbed and her butt cheeks were spread open forcefully so she could be impaled from behind by one of those monster dicks right up her asshole. It was rough and raw and it hurt but that was just what Taylor craved as she was forcefully sodomized without any warning.

There was nothing nice about what was happening to her and Taylor relished it as she looked over her shoulder and saw that it was Selena, her formally sweet and loyal friend who was shoving her fake cock right up her ass. Selena had a crazed look of evil lust on her face as she did it too, her fangs exposed by her gleeful smile and her glowing red eyes sparkling as she had lost all of her previous morality and now was controlled only be her lust.

"Take it you fucking whore!" Selena growled like a hungry monster as she rammed her cock into Taylor's ass, forcing inch after inch inside her vulnerable rectum, stretching it open with the wide girth of the plastic. "Feel my cock up this bitch ass! This is what you fucking deserve you evil little cunt! This is what you've always wanted! Now you're getting it!"

And Taylor could only scream in reply because the way that cock was being shoved up her asshole hurt. But it also was so fucking hot and felt so amazing that just the way it thrust up into her butt made Taylor want to come. She didn't just take it from Selena, she thrust her ass back to force more of it up her fuckhole while egging the freshly vampirized girl on.

"YESSSSSS FUCK ME! SHOVE YOUR FUCKING VAMPIRE COCK UP MY BITCH ASSHOLE!" Taylor screamed. "MORE! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME DEEPER! FUCK ME NASTIER! MAKE ME INTO AN EVIL FUCKING WHORE! FUCK ME SELENA! GIVE IT TO ME YOU FANGED FUCKER! SHOVE IT DEEP UP MY NASTY LITTLE FUCK SLAVE BUTT!"

"Mmmmmm not so little anymore!" Demi evilly giggled as she squeezed Taylor's jiggling butt cheeks as her girlfriend fucked that willing hole. "Don't think we haven't noticed how you've been getting this ass nice and fat lately! No more skinny little butt for Taylor! You want a fat, fuckable booty like mine so everyone will want to fuck you up your whore ass! We know it! And now you're going to get it you nasty ass fuck slut!"

Demi had never been as close a friend to her as Selena was. In fact Taylor had sometimes worried that Demi didn't actually like her and only hung out with her because she and Selena were so close. But none of that mattered now. Demi had never been mean to her like this or said nasty words like that but Taylor loved hearing them all. She wanted Demi to treat her rough and fuck her nasty. She always had.

But that desire hadn't prepared Taylor for what she felt next. Even with Selena's fat, fake cock already burying itself up her ass, Demi shoved herself into Taylor as well. Moving her fake dong in right beside her newly undead girlfriend's, Demi forced the toy up Taylor's ass, filling her up even more. She wedged herself in along with Selena, stretching out Taylor's anus and filling her up with two giant cocks, just like she had dreamed she would be able to experience again after what Katy and Rihanna had done to her.

An immense rush flowed through Taylor's body as her evil, bloodsucking friends both started pounding her ass from behind. Demi and Selena were taking her so roughly, forcing their cocks up her ass and barely giving her any time to adjust to the double sodomy she was now on the receiving end of. Their cocks felt so huge up her ass and they both smacked her cheeks as they fucked her, slapping her bare bottom until it was blood red while they laughed at her and called her a whore and a cunt and an ass slut slave.