Co-ed Kelly Ch. 06

Story Info
Kelly finds the 'Playpen.
2.3k words
3.75
2.5k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(chapter six)

Note 1 All characters are 18 years of age.

Note 2 There 18 chapters to this story.

Note 3 There are 159 hand written pages.

Note 4 This story was intended as an adult comic.

Meanwhile, Kelly was having her own problems. She had gotten lost trying to find her next class. She thought she had been going in the right direction. But, she was still lost. Kelly didn't know how she had gotten turned around. She was in a section of the school she had never seen before.

Just as she turned around to head back the way she had come, Kelly heard something. At first she wasn't sure what she had heard. So she stopped walking and listened harder until she heard the sound again.

Little Kelly Peterson heard what sounded like someone moaning to her. She thought it might be coming from one of the classrooms nearby. But Kelly was not sure which of the classrooms the moaning was coming from until she heard the moaning again.

Kelly's first thought when she first heard the moaning was that someone had gotten sick or was hurt. She was just about to call out to find out where the moaning was coming from when she heard another moan.

Kelly realized that the person moaning was not in pain. She had to check out two or three of the classrooms, before she found the right room. From what she found she thought the school was using these rooms as storage. Kelly finally found the room where the moaning was coming from when she looked around the door frame of the fourth room.

She found the room alright. She got a surprise when she peeked around the door jam. And she also found out why the girl in the room was moaning.

What Kelly Peterson had stumbled into was the one room in the school that the students and teachers used when they wanted to fuck.

What Kelly saw in that room was the worst kept secret in the school. The room was officially a class room. But, it was used by the school maintenance department as a storage room for desks and chairs and other furniture. But, some of the seniors and some of the teachers called it; The Playpen.

A student told they were being sent to the Pen, knew it could only mean one thing. It meant that the student, he or she was about to get the best lay of their young lives. Most, if not all the naughty students sent to the Playpen enjoyed their time in the pen.

Why wouldn't they? The student sent to the Playpen, would get out of class for a while. He or she would be able to have sex with whoever was in the room when they got there. And the chances of getting caught were almost zero.

Kelly didn't know any of this yet, but the last time someone had gotten caught in the pen and was in trouble was more than ten or fifteen years ago. In other words her parents had been in high school the last time someone got in trouble because of the Playpen.

Kelly could not believe what she was seeing. She rubbed her eyes and looked again. What she was seeing had not changed, as she stood there outside the Playpen. She was watching one of the two girls from her last class getting double teamed by two boys.

One of which she thought she recognized from her first class. The other boy she didn't recognize, and from what she was seeing she didn't want to. From just the little she could see, Kelly did not really want to meet this boy any time soon.

Kelly was watching him ram his big cock into the tiny brunette from her class. He was slamming into her from behind. She knew from watching him that she did not want to trade places with that poor girl. Kelly wouldn't trade places with her for anything in the world.

Kelly wouldn't trade places with that girl even if you pointed a gun at her. There was no way. It wasn't the girl from class. Nor was it the boy Chuck, from class. But, the boy that was fucking her tiny brunette classmate from behind. There was just something about him that told Kelly to stay as far away from him as humanly possible.

But her young teenage body was telling her that she wouldn't mind being bent over and fucked just like her dark haired classmate. Kelly's body was telling her that her pussy wanted to get plowed by this big dicked boy. Oh God, did her body want it. She could tell she wanted to get laid because her pussy was soaked and her tiny black bikini panties were soaked from watching her classmate getting screwed from behind.

The little brunette senior was starting to have trouble breathing normally from watching her classmate getting spitroasted by these two boys. Kelly was having a little trouble believing that this tiny brunette was really deepthroating the boy, Chuck. He had to be at least eight inches long from what she could tell.

From what Kelly could tell it wasn't the boy Chuck that was the problem, but the other boy. The one that was fucking her classmate doggy style.

Kelly didn't know if it was because he was too big or if there was something else going on that she didn't know about.

It seemed to Kelly that he was being a little too rough with the girl. At least that is what Kelly thought just from the little she had overheard so far. And it looked like she was right. She could tell by the way this boy was ramming his big cock into the tiny brunette girl.

Even though watching this tiny girl get fucked was starting to get her all hot and bothered, she still didn't think the boy should be treating the tiny girl that way.

Standing there watching the three of them fuck was definitely getting her wet. Kelly's little pussy was on fire. She wan't sure what she was going to do, except play with her burning pussy right now. As she thought that, she found herself rubbing her soaking wet pussy against the door jam.

Kelly found herself straddling the door jam and sliding up and down on it. That is how badly she needed to cum. As she continued to rub herself on the door jam, the thought crossed her mind that she would have a hell of a tough time explaining herself to anyone who caught her right now.

When Kelly slid all the way down the door jam and onto her knees she hiked up her little black skirt and started rubbing her burning bush through her drenched panties. As she finally started to get some relief by pushing her right hand into her pussy through her black lace panties she closed her pretty brown eyes and thought about what had happened with the hot redheaded vice principal.

Up until then Kelly Peterson had not been able to take her gorgeous brown eyes off of what was happening in the room in front of her. She was at first surprised, and then she was just to engrossed in watching three of her fellow classmates fuck to really think about anything else.

Kelly had been so wrapped up in watching her tiny classmate take that big cock all the way to the balls that she wasn't thinking of much of anything except watching her three classmates fuck. She really hadn't been thinking of anything, and she certainly wasn't thinking about getting caught.

Kelly, right then would have given almost anything to trade places with her tiny brunette classmate.

Almost anything.

She still didn't like the kid that was slamming into her classmate. Something told Kelly that the tiny brunette was going to have a very sore pussy for at least a couple of days, if not longer.

So she really wouldn't want to trade places with this little brunette.

Kelly was no prude, but when she got laid she didn't want to hurt for days after either. She could definitely feel for her tiny brunette classmate. Kelly just didn't want to be her. Not with the way the boy was slamming into her.

By now Kelly was so involved with trying to get herself off and watching her three classmates fuck that the horny little senior didn't know, and at this point it was doubtful that she would have cared that she was being watched.

Kelly didn't know she was being watched so she just kept playing with her tight cunt and watching her classmates' wild threesome. She was so busy rubbing her tight wet pussy through her panties that she really didn't care at this point if she got caught or not.

Kelly was having trouble with rubbing her drenched pussy through her black bikini panties so she moved her panties crotch aside and then really started rubbing her pussy lips. She was able to hold the crotch of her panties aside with her thumb, thereby leaving the rest of her fingers to play with her pussy.

She was sliding at least one finger deep in her pussy. The finger was all the way in as she continued to watch her three classmates, wild threesome. Kelly couldn't believe that this tiny girl was able to swallow all of the boy Chuck's big cock. Even though she was getting pounded by the other boy.

Although from the noise she was making, Kelly thought she didn't seem to be enjoying getting fucked by this other boy. Whoever he was. It looked to Kelly like he was really rough. As she continued to watch him, he seemed to be squeezing the tiny brunette's hips. Not to hold on to her, but because he seemed to enjoy causing to girl pain.

And if that was the case then Kelly really and truly wanted nothing to do with him. Whoever, the hell he was because she was not into any kind of sex involving pain. Especially, if she was being forced like her tiny brunette classmate.

It just wasn't right as far as Kelly was concerned.

It was to bad she couldn't say anything without getting Chuck or her tiny classmate in trouble. If it were not for that reason, she would tell one of the teachers or maybe Miss Sharpp.

If that would even do any good?

Kelly didn't think it would considering what had happen in the Girls Room about an hour or so ago. She would have to think about it. But that was for later, For right now, she needed to cum.

Kelly's finger felt good buried in her hot wet pussy. And she figured that if one finger felt good then putting another finger in her pussy to join the first would be even better. And she could feel that she was very close to cumming. This would be the third or fourth time today that she had cum, and it was just barely past nine o'clock in the frigging morning.

Kelly was still finger fucking herself. Only now she had two fingers buried deep in her hot wet cunt. And without realizing it she was moaning softly.

But a part of her didn't care because she could feel how close she was to cumming in her black lace panties. She knew she could get to the Girls room and clean herself up before anyone noticed.

When Kelly finally came she thought it would almost certainly be heard by the three kids fucking in the room she was peeking into.

Ar this point Kelly Peterson wouldn't have cared who heard her because she was cumming for the fourth time in less than three hours. She was cumming so hard that the force of her climax actually threw her away from the door jam she had been holding onto.

She just barely managed to grab the door frame with her other hand and slide to the floor without falling. She was laying on her back on the floor of the hall. Her right hand was still buried between her legs as she continued to cum.

Kelly laid there for what seemed an eternity, before pulling her soaked hand from her drenched black lace panties. She found herself looking at the school hallway's ceiling, and though to herself that she had better get up before someone saw her like this

As Kelly rolled onto her stomach and then to her hands and knees she realized that she could still hear soft moaning. She shakily made it to her feet. She reached for the wall to help hold herself up. When she regained her balance she peeked into the classroom and saw that the three of her classmates were still locked together.

As Kelly stood there waiting for her body to go back to normal she was watching her three classmates. As she did she was wondering what it might feel like to take on two boys at once.

Kelly was so caught up in what she was thinking that she never heard the person watching her come up behind her. He had watched her playing with herself. And it had driven him up a wall.

He was so damn hard he was in pain, but he knew how to relieve that kind of pain. And with a little help from this new student he would get relief.

Watching the new girl finger fuck herself was more of a tease than what was going on in the Playpen.

As he silently crossed the hall to come up behind Kelly, the bulge in his slacks almost had him groaning out loud. He very gently put his left hand over her mouth to prevent her from making noise. His right hand was at her waist, as he bent forward and whispered. "Come with me!"