Co-worker Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
My co-worker Michael wants my cock.
3k words
4.73
4.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants were well over 18.

This is continuation of a series. Check my profile for first three chapters.

I woke up with Michael still asleep beside me. My mind raced back to the events of yesterday as I gazed in wonder at Michael's naked body.

I couldn't believe he'd let me suck him off in the office, on the CEOs chair no less. I couldn't believe he'd chosen my ass to be the first and only one he'd filled with his seed.

He looked just perfect as he slept. So handsome, so sexy, so virile and he was in MY bed. As I looked at him in wonder, I remembered that first day I'd seen him naked when he went for a swim. I could never have imagined, as I shot my load into the lake that day, that I'd be lucky enough to have him in my bed. That he'd want to explore this side of him with me of all people. I'd never felt more content than I did just then.

I don't know what he was dreaming about but as I watched him sleep his cock began to lengthen and thicken until it was semi erect. I was mesmerised as I watched it grow. My mouth moved to his left nipple, and I slowly started to circle it with my tongue. His cock twitched when I did this and began to fill out more until it was fully hard. It was truly a thing of beauty, and I felt a tingle in my ass as I recalled the unbelievable pleasure I'd felt as he'd taken my anal virginity and given me his cum a few hours before.

Still caressing his nipple with my tongue, I reached over and gently wrapped my fingers around his manhood. As I tenderly began stroking him, he stirred, still not quite awake.

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned softly. After a few minutes of this the first drop of precum escaped from his slit and I changed position. My face just inches from his crotch, I inhaled his scent. He smelled of sex, of sex with me. I licked the tip of his cock and savoured the tasted of his juices.

Intoxicated with lust I took his head into my mouth, my tongue circling it as I did so. I started to unhurriedly move up and down his length.

"That feels so fucking good," I heard him whisper. I hadn't realised he'd woken up and when I looked up at his face, he was watching me with a huge, sexy grin on his face. "No girl has ever sucked me as good as you do it."

"Believe me, it's my pleasure." I smiled at him.

He gently pushed me off him much to my dismay.

"As much as I'm enjoying that, I think we should make good use of our day off and get outside. Do you want to do that hike again and go for another swim? I've got a waterproof bag and we could take a picnic and swim over to the island with it."

I tried to hide my disappointment. My throbbing cock had other ideas it'd like to pursue. "Sure," I replied, "lets shower first."

We hit the shower together and lathered each other up. He moved behind me and soaped my buttocks. A finger circled my hole. "Your ass felt incredible earlier," he breathed into my ear as his other soapy hand moved around me and grasped my cock. He'd barely touched my dick when my excitement became too much, and I shot several spurts of cum against the shower cubicle. My legs almost buckled under me, but Michael's strong arms kept me steady.

"That was easy!" he laughed.

"It's your fault for being so damn sexy!"

We rinsed off and he stopped the water. "Right, lets get organised. I expect you're not bothered about not having your swim shorts now!"

We packed some food and a couple of tins of beer into his waterproof bag and set off.

As we hiked towards the lake I told him, "That first time here, when you took your shirt off, I got really aroused. Made walking very uncomfortable! When you got naked and headed to the water I watched your cock swinging and it was unbelievably difficult not to make it obvious how turned on I was. I have a confession to make...."

"Go on," he said inquisitively.

"When you swam to the island I sniffed your underwear."

He laughed, "Did you like my smell?"

"I ripped my clothes off and ran to the water. Without touching my dick I shot several ropes of cum into the lake."

"Wow!"

"I probably shouldn't have told you that. You must think I'm weird!"

He pointed as his tented shorts. "Actually, I find that really hot! I've never considered myself particularly attractive. My wife used to tell me I'm not."

Shit, I'd actually pushed the fact he was married out of my mind. Should we really be doing this?

"About that," I said, "if you feel bad about cheating on her then just say so and we can stop."

He stopped walking and looked intently at me. "I haven't told anyone at work this yet," he answered, "but I found out she was sleeping with a friend of mine. An ex-friend now. We separated a couple of months ago. We're getting divorced. At 60 years old I'm having the best sex of my life with someone I've grown very fond of. I really don't want it to stop."

He took my face in his hands and pulled me in for a long kiss under the clear blue sunny sky.

After a while we arrived at the lake. We started to undress. "At least this time I don't have to pretend I'm not looking!" I joked.

"I'll be disappointed if you're not!" he laughed.

His shirt came off first, then his shoes and socks, then his shorts. He was visibly plumped up under his briefs. He looked directly at me and rubbed himself through his briefs before removing them. Stepping towards me he held them up to my face. "Sniff away." I inhaled deeply through my nose.

"God, Michael, I'm like a dog on heat around you!"

We stashed our clothes in some nearby bushes so they couldn't be seen on the off chance someone else came by. He picked up the waterproof bag and we headed to the water, our cocks pointing the way.

We swam directly to the small island. The nearside of the island was covered with trees behind which, I now discovered, was a clearing with some large, flat rocks. We set the bag down there.

"I've also got a confession to make," he said.

"Oh yes?"

"The first time we came here I masturbated laying on that rock, thinking of you. You weren't the only one to cum that afternoon. I've always loved finding secluded spots to satisfy myself outdoors. The sun on my hard cock feels incredible! That was the first time I'd done it fantasising about a guy though." He blushed.

"Well, that explains your lack of tan lines!"

He chuckled and said, "Let's swim a bit more before our picnic."

We got into the water on the far side of the island where nobody could see us from the rough path. It wasn't too deep. I could still stand up. He swam up to me and wrapped his legs around my waist. I could feel his erection pressed between our bodies. His ass was just above mine and he moved so the tip of my cock was gently pressing on his hole. We stayed like that for a while. His tongue found my mouth and we kissed passionately as we enjoyed the sensation of being naked, aroused, in the water, outdoors.

Eventually he suggested we go back to the island. We were both hard as we reached the clearing. He sat on the rock he'd masturbated on and pulled me close. With his hands on my butt, he bent forward and took one of my balls in his mouth. His hand gently stroking my cock. He kissed all the way up my shaft and enveloped my head in his mouth. It felt incredible.

"Are you sure you've never sucked a cock before mine?" I enquired. "You're so good at it!"

"Yours is the first and only. Never really been interested before."

"I feel special!" I laughed.

"You are." My heart melted a little as he said that.

He was doing an amazing job of fellating me. "You've got me close," I told him.

"Maybe I should stop, and you can have something to eat?"

"I guess," I mumbled.

He let go of my dick and lay back on the flat rock, his body glistening in the sunshine. His cock fully erect and wet with precum. He pulled his legs up and apart and his wonderful hole was now staring right at me.

"Rim me again," he pleaded. I didn't need to be asked twice. I went down and licked his taint, his large balls resting on my forehead. His hands gently pressed my head downwards towards his opening. I circled his hole with my tongue. I could feel it twitch with anticipation. I started lapping on the outside before pushing my tongue in to him.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing!" he panted as I felt his balls start to bounce on my head. "It wasn't nearly as much fun when I last wanked on this rock!"

He tasted delicious. He squirmed as I fucked him eagerly with my tongue. After a while I stopped and moved back. He kept stroking his cock, looking directly at mine. It was incredibly erotic to watch him pleasure himself but I couldn't resist and I lowered my mouth over his head. I tongued his slit and licked his frenulum as he stroked himself in my mouth and I reached up and played with his nipples.

"I'm so close to shooting!"

"I want it!"

"Not yet," came his reply as he manoeuvred me away from his cock. "Can you grab my bag?"

Confused, I handed him the bag. "You want lunch just now?"

He didn't say anything. He just reached into the bag and pulled out the tube of lube he'd bought, and used to penetrate me, in the early hours. Spreading his legs again he squeezed some on his finger and, looking me in the eye, he started pushing it into his ass.

"Would you like to be my first?"

I leaned forward and we kissed again. My finger found his lubricated hole and pushed inside him. I finger fucked him until he begged, "I need it. Take me!"

"I'll be honest, when you fucked me earlier, it was a bit painful at first, but it felt great once I got used to it. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm desperate to experience this, just go slowly. I've never had anything bigger than your finger up there."

I smiled at him as I took the lube and covered my cock with it. I'm not sure my dick had ever been so engorged. It looked bigger than it ever had before.

I moved towards him and lifted his legs over my shoulders. He groaned with pleasure as I rubbed my lubed cock head against his asshole. He winced when I pushed my head in.

I stopped. "Are you OK?".

"I'm really horny, I want this, but it hurts a bit. Just stay where you are for a minute."

"OK. I want this to be great for both of us." I stopped pushing forward and began slowly stroking his cock with my right hand while my left hand found a nipple. This seemed to relax him a bit.

"A little more."

I pushed forward, sliding another inch into him. He felt wondrous. It was difficult to refrain from going further but I really did want him to enjoy this and it was worth taking my time.

He started to smile, "I think I'm getting to like this."

Without going any deeper I started to move in and out of him. He felt deliciously tight around me. His breath deepened. "More."

With my next push I penetrated a bit deeper. I was about half way in now and I continued to fuck at this depth for a few minutes. "Wow!" he said as he reached up and played with my nipple, "Your cock feels incredible!"

"Your ass feels great too!"

I was glad he'd made me cum in the shower a few hours earlier otherwise I'm sure I'd have already reached the point of no return. His warm, wet, tight ass was giving me the most intense sensations as I slid in and out of him.

"I'm ready," he said, "I want it all."

I thrust forward and he accepted my full length. "Fuck!"

"I'm sorry, was that too much?"

"No. I just feel dizzy. I've never felt anything like it!"

I kept my cock deep inside him, afraid that if I moved too vigorously, I'd cum too quickly.

His legs still over my shoulders I leaned forward and he lifted his head, wrapped his hands around my neck and passionately kissed me. "I'm yours."

He let go of my neck and started writhing on my dick.

"It feels so fucking good!" he said breathily, "Better than I'd ever imagined!"

I took that as my cue and started to fuck him with the whole length of my dick. Long, steady strokes. He was moaning loudly. I looked down and watched my cock slide all the way in and nearly all the way out of his beautiful hole again and again. It was unbelievably erotic. His leaking prick bouncing around as I thrust into him. I pulled it all the way out and teased him before going back in. I never wanted this to end. I wasn't just fucking someone, I was making love to the hottest man I'd ever met, outside, in an idyllic location with the sun on my back. Could life get any better?

I could feel my impending orgasm but I didn't want this to be over yet, so I withdrew and started to suck him. His cock was the hardest I'd ever seen it. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm close. Fuck me again!"

I straightened up and pointed my cock at his hole. This time it slipped in easily. I started pumping quicker and harder than I had before. I was stroking his dick in time with my thrusts.

"I'm going to cum!" he shouted as his legs pulled me in as deep as I could go.

I'd never seen anything like it. His cock throbbed and started shooting copious amounts of spunk. It went all up his chest and a couple of spurts even hit his chin. As he climaxed I felt his ass tighten around my dick like it was trying to milk the cum out of me. It worked. Just after he started cumming I nearly blacked out as I thrust deep into him and unloaded. "Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!" I screamed as I filled his ass with my seed.

"Thank you!" he said quietly, "I can't imagine a better first time!"

My cock stayed hard. I leaned forward and kissed him again as I very slowly kept fucking him. We were both panting and sweating.

"Why did I wait 60 years to experience that?" he giggled.

"Maybe you were waiting for me?" I joked.

"I think you might be right."

I pulled out and looked down at him. I could see my cum leaking from his butt and I could see his all over his chest and chin. He looked so satisfied.

I bent over and started licking his cum from his firm, smooth, chest. Once I'd cleaned all that up I moved to his chin and licked that up.

"I think I was about 18 last time I managed to shoot that far!"

I offered my cum covered tongue to him and we shared his sperm in a gentle but passionate kiss.

"Another new experience," he said, "that was fantastic."

"It was amazing. I loved feeling your cock in me and hoped you'd enjoy mine too."

It was getting late, so we decided to start heading back. We got into the water to clean ourselves off and swim back to the shore.

We got out the water and were retrieving our clothes when we noticed an elderly gentleman appearing through the trees. We hastily tried to cover ourselves up.

"Don't worry about me," he hollered. "In my younger days I used to skinny dip here regularly." We were still naked as he walked close to us and said, "Hell, I even got some action on that island over there a couple of times!" He looked at us, then down at our cocks, grabbed his substantial bulge through his shorts, winked at us and walked off.

As we hiked back, we didn't talk very much. We were just content in each other's company.

Michael's hand brushed against mine. I looked at him. He smiled. I took his hand in mine and we headed back to the car hand in hand.

When we got back to the apartment we were starving. Consumed by our passion we'd forgotten to eat the picnic we'd taken on the hike.

We ordered a couple of pizzas then showered together again.

We towelled each other off then he took hold of my penis and led me to his bedroom.

We climbed into bed and snuggled up against one another. He wrapped his leg around me.

"I'm happier than I've been in years," he said as his tongue found mine and his hand stroked my ass.

"Me too," I answered as I relaxed into his embrace and reciprocated his kiss. We both got erect but we were tired. We lazily enjoyed making out and gently grinding our cocks against each other as we fell soundly asleep in each other's arms.