Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was too emotional." She admitted. "This seems like the kind of thing that you do with someone you love."

"You remind me so much of Dawn. One of my bat girls. She's black as well. Each time I fuck her ass, she gets really emotional as well."

Present day Arizona.

"Oh my God!" Yolanda said. "You're that Dawn!"

"What Dawn?" The other woman asked.

"You're the Dawn that Coach Kennedy told me he ass fucks from time to time."

"Wait! He told you about that? When?" Dawn said in pure shock, horror, and embarrassment.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of." Yolanda said as she placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "He told me about it the same night he ass fucked me. And that's probably how you found out about me and Coach Mac."

"That's why he likes anal. No chance of knocking a sister up." Dawn said as she accidentally abandoned her "valley girl" dialect for a brief second.

"Two grown ass men gossiping like a couple of high school girls. That shit is sick." Yolanda said.

"Oh look! Alonzo has struck everyone out and now it's Kevin's turn to bat." Dawn noticed.

"Come on Big D! Don't let us down now." The Arizona players said as he walked confidently into the batters box.

Donato attempts to stare Alonzo down, much like how a wrestler might do his opponent in the ring or two boxers at the weigh in.

After realizing that he can't intimidate the pitcher, he smiles and points toward the outfield fence with his bat as his dugout went berserk.

"What's that about?" Yolanda asked Dawn.

"He's calling his shot. That's his way of saying he's about to hit the ball out of the park."

"Pretty cocky isn't he?"

"Girl, he has every right to be."

Alonzo, not in the slightest bit intimidated, kicks and delivers two perfect fastballs in a row for strikes while Donato never took the bat off his shoulder.

"Kevin what the hell are you doing? You're down in the fucking count 0-2." Kennedy yelled.

The slugger looks at his coach as if to say, "don't worry coach, I've got this."

The catcher signals for a change up but Alonzo waves him off.

"That's what he's waiting on." Alonzo said to himself. "Let's see if he's ready for this."

Alonzo send a bullet toward home plate. Donato swings and...Clink!

However, it's a line drive right back to the pitchers mound that Alonzo effortlessly hauls in. Once again, the kid from Carver has shut the powerful Arizona lineup down.

"We've got to do whatever we can to get this kid transferred out here." Kennedy said to one of his assistant coaches.

We simple cannot compete with Carver if he's in the lineup. We just can't. No one in the country can."

Donato goes over to his coach to try and explain his actions.

"Why the hell did you let not one but two strikes go by without swinging?"

"Coach, I wasn't just letting them go by. I couldn't even see them as they CAME by. And that line drive? That was exactly what he wanted me to do.

Coach, Alonzo has no business on a college pitching staff. He belongs in the majors right now. The guy is completely un-hittable."

"And that's why it's going to be your job to make sure he stays right here until I can get him cleared to play."

"Well, Dawn invited them to our summer slam bang. So they've agreed to come. And it'll be tomorrow night, so we at least have until then."

"The summer slam bang. Yep, that might be just the ticket that prolongs their stay in our sunny state indefinitely."

Chapter two

A hotel room in Germany.

Colonel Alfred T Wells laid across his bed watching a replay of a Carver College baseball game while he convalesced from his wounds suffered in recent battle. He'd probably get another medal for bravery as the officer who led the defense of the base in Saudi. Soon he'd be ready to go home. Soon he'd be well enough to travel. Soon, the full bird commissioned officer would be ready to retire.

"Forced to retire", may be more accurate. His decision to attend Carver in lieu of leaving and attending West Point was one reasons he felt that he'd never become a general.

He had no evidence to support his theory but hey...who needs good evidence when you have perception; everyone knows that perception is reality for most.

But it wasn't the possibility of becoming a member of the Joint Chiefs one day that kept him with the desire to stay in uniform. Retirement meant no more deployments, no more active duty perks like higher discounts, boarding planes first, and the now readily said, "thank you for your service" which he hears practically everywhere he goes.

But for all that he would be giving up by leaving the army. He knew that it would also mean the end of the "arrangement."

"It had been his beloved Darlene's idea. Although, one might say she was freestyling when she came up with it. How can you not offer such a thing to your husband after he walked in on you being double penetrated by your boss and another partner in the firm; inside of the house and bed that you shared with her?

It wasn't his fault that the training exercise ended early for the young Second Lieutenant. Hell, he always thought that "Jody" only visited enlisted men.

What a surprise when he realized that both Jody and Sancho can roll as a team and target the same piece of ass on occasion.

He must've looked like a very intimidating sight, standing in the bedroom doorway, full battle dress uniform with a 45 on his hip while his wife rode one white cock while the other one ravaged her asshole.

Scott moved first as he violently snatched his cock from Darlene's thoroughly worked anus while the then "senior partner" inadvertently lost control and shot his semen in Darlene's now retreating pussy.

The two men quickly gathered their things and ran naked into the night while they braced for gun fire that never came.

Back inside of the Well's household. A "solution" is proposed by a towel wrapped, tear stained face Darlene as the husband and wife; lovers since college, sat at the kitchen table and did what so many couples refused to do. They were brutally honest with each other.

Darlene was not the kind of woman who could go months on end without the feeling of warm hard flesh between her legs. And she made this known to her husband.

The time was shortly after 9-11. Alfred was an infantry officer, he'd see multiple deployments over the years. Darlene knew that this meant that she'd live the life of a single parent for most of it.

She found that she could accept that role. What she couldn't abide was being sexually frustrated while war after war raged on. Besides, every straight man in her firm wanted a piece of her chocolate ass, couldn't he see how this could benefit the three of them?

They could send their toddler Alonzo to the best schools, live in the best neighborhoods, as she'd quickly make partner even with the then few cases that she had tried and turned out to be successful on.

This would also allow him to have guilt free fun while away from home. He could fuck any woman he got his hands on, as often as possible. But when they came back together, they'd belong mind body and soul to each other.

And each other alone...

Alfred agreed to terms. He would find that over the years, he greatly appreciated the arrangement. But for now, he had a duty. No, this wasn't a service being performed for Uncle Sam. No, this was a sacred more intimate task. For now, he'd spend the next month solid, "taking back his pussy" from the two white men that had recently purloined it from him.

Each time they fucked, he made her come clean about yet another exploit that had happened while he was away. It took them well over a month of hot passionate nights and days for her to recount every single tale of sexual infidelity that she had engaged in behind his back.

He would find that making it through to the end of one of these tales was nigh impossible. Sometimes he'd bust his nuts on "and when that white cock was stretching my pussy" or "as he shoved that huge dick up my ass" or "as I gagged while trying to swallow it all".

He had never even fathomed that there were that many different men even in their township. The sheer volume was staggering!

It reminded him of his mother and aunt who, back in the day, applied their trade as "in call only" escorts in Detroit. At 18, she put him to work as security.

His "job" was to enter the room while either, she, her sister Audrey or their third partner, a blond, buxom white girl named Bunny, where entertaining clients.

He'd look in the room while his mother had normally a massive white cock in her twat and simply ask "is everything ok in here?"

She'd say that everything was fine and to go and check on his aunt or Bunny.

This was done to show the "Johns" that should they get sideways with her or her partners, they did have backup there in the form of an 18 year old linebacker who learned how to fight on the Detroit mean streets that would dismantle their asses if they had any intentions outside of getting their rocks off and leaving behind cash compensation.

Just as his mother and Aunt seemed to prefer white clients. Bunny appeared partial to black ones.

His mother bore a striking resemblance to legendary porn actress Jeanie Pepper, while his Aunt Audrey was asked constantly on the street if she was adult film star Janet Jacme.

Not to be outdone, the 4foot ten inch Bunny, with her 38e-26-38 measurements bore an uncanny likeness to a little known fuck film alum Kerra Dawson.

Ironically, he loved working in the "brothel". He loved being able to spy on his mother and them as they rode cock, swallowed cum and satisfied client after client.

He had become a "voyeur" and he loved every second of it.

He almost turned down the full ride football scholarship to Carver, opting to stay inside of the confines of the utopian whore infested bubble that he safely resided within.

Ironically, it was his mother who had objected to this. She had wanted her son to "be someone", much like his deceased father had been. Whether that meant one day playing and losing every single football game on thanksgiving as a member of the Detroit Lions or possibly serving his country in the military, in much the same manner that her late husband had served until his death in "Gulf War 1"; she would get him to see the light.

For "Mama Wells" could be very persuasive when she wanted to be...

After "going into business for herself", Lisa Wells had starting making vast sums of cash. Sometimes, close to $1000 a day. She remodeled their home and had a bathtub put in that resembled a jacuzzi that could easily seat five people comfortably.

One day, she sent word through Bunny that she needed a word with her only child.

"You wanted to see me mama?" An 18 year old Alfred asked as he barged in on her sitting in the tub soaking. Once she recognized him, she could feel the juices start to churn between her legs as she made a never before heard request to her son.

"Join me Al." She said to him.

"I'm sorry?" Was his somewhat perplexed reply.

"Boy, get naked and get in this tub."

"Mama, I really don't know if I should..." He said as he looked down at his shorts.

"What's wrong? Is your dick too hard?" She asked bluntly.

"For starters, yes."

"For starters?"

"Well, you are also my mother."

She looked at him and laughed. "Al, out of everything you've witnessed me do over the last few months, this shouldn't even move the needle. Now get in this tub."

"Yes ma'am" he said as he shucked out of his clothing.

"I suppose that I don't have to tell you not to stick that dick in me correct?"

"No ma'am." He assured her as he climbed into the tub behind her.

"Good. Because there are some lines that I'm not prepared to cross at this time."

At this time? Was she implying that down the road she might be open to it?

Lisa raises her booty until she's sitting on her son's bare crotch. At this very moment he could claim that it was an accident and hope that it felt good enough to her to allow him to stay in.

But lord! What if he's wrong?

"I want you to accept that scholarship. I want you to experience a world outside of Detroit." She told him as she slid her pussy back and forth across his throbbing cock.

"But mama. I just want to stay here. With you, Aunt Audrey and Ms. Bunny."

She turned and faced him. He didn't know it, but she was just as horny and fighting with every vestige of strength she had, the urge not to fuck her own son.

She did, however; spin completely around so that she faced him and she put her arms around his neck, pressed her lips up against his and buried her tongue down his throat.

After they broke the mother/son French kiss, she continued her sales pitch.

"Baby, Aunt Audrey, Ms. Bunny, nor myself are going anywhere. We will be right here when you come home to visit. We will be right here.

But that's just it. We aren't going anywhere. We are three soon to be washed up pussy selling hoes who will soon be replaced as newer models come off the assembly line.

You need a way to support yourself that doesn't involve this." She said as she waved her hand around the room to show what "this" she was referencing.

"Oh mama. I'm so scared. I've never been away from home before and..."

"Give me your word that you'll go and stay at least one full year and I'll..."

"You'll what?"

"I'll let you stick that in mama right now." She said seductively as she kissed him again, more deeper and even longer than before.

His eyes bucked with lust, he was about to get for free what the local whitemen paid thousands for on a weekly basis.

Lisa raised up and took hold of her son's cock.

She guided it toward her opening, only to be interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Lisa?"

"Damn it! What is it Audrey?"

"Sheriff O'Hare is out here looking for you."

"Right now? Well, take care of him. I'm busy."

"No can do big sis. Barney Fife has a hardon for you and you alone. He said and I quote... "the only lass that can handle me little white shillelagh is me ebony tart Ms. Lisa." Audrey said in a mocking Irish dialect.

Lisa Wells sighed, got out of the tub, wrapped her hair in a towel and then did the same with her body, slipped on a pair of five inch mules, and then turned back to her son.

"Big sis? Who are you servicing right now? I can at least finish him off and..."

"No! Stay there. I'll be out in a minute. Don't come in here." Lisa said to her sister.

"Baby, if it were anyone else I'd tell him to go kick rocks, but this is the man who allows us to operate unbothered. If I don't keep him happy he'll have us raided."

"I understand mama." He said to her.

"Wait a few minutes in here before you leave out." She told him. "Audrey knows that someone is in here with me, she just doesn't know that it's you. Ok?"

"Sure thing mama. And thank you."

"Thank me for what baby?"

"For loving me as much as you do."

Lisa wiped away a tear. She was so proud of the man he was turning into. So hardworking, so protective, so handsome...

He was going to make someone's daughter very happy one day. And judging from the size of his manhood, she was also going to be extremely sexually satisfied.

She took his head and cradled it in her bosom. "My love, since your father died I've had some difficult jobs in my life, assembly line worker, welder, truck driver, hoe...

And out of all the jobs I've ever had, loving you has been the easiest and most rewarding one."

Chapter three Arizona.

"This summer slam bang sounds like a casual event so I'm going to throw on a pair of yoga pants, my sorority's t-shirt, and my wedge heeled flip flops that make me look taller." What do you think?" Yolanda asked Alonzo as she rifled through her luggage case.

"What do I think?" Alonzo asked as he walked up behind her and grabbed her around the waist, "I think you'd look good even if you showed up in only your birthday suit. But aren't the heels a little too much to wear in your...condition?"

"My condition? Boy, read my lips. I'm three...not seven, nor eight nor nine months pregnant. I can still spike a volleyball in my "condition."

"You know mama? Sometimes I forget that you were a jock once." He said as he referenced her college volleyball career.

"Once? For your information my handsome young beau. I was a three sport letterman in high school. My varsity jacket is so loaded down with accolades, it's almost too heavy to wear."

"I loved watching you play volleyball. I hate that I only got to witness it for one season."

"That's right! I was a whole adult senior about to get my degree and start grad school, while you were the 18 year old freshman, just as lost as he could be."

"You wasn't talking that shit the first night we had sex and I was beating that back out." He told her.

"What?" She said. "Oh ye of short memory. As I recall, you started crying after you came."

"Hello? First time with a woman remember?"

"How could I forget? It was so beautiful so soul stirring.... And I took your cherry, and I'm not giving it back!" She joked.

"You can keep it. I was done with it anyway."

"Baby? Do you know what this could mean for us? Not only could it be a fresh start, but you may even get drafted higher coming out of Arizona as opposed to Carver."

"The fresh start I agree with. But a higher slot in the draft? I mean look at Jerry Rice, he went to an HBCU and he has four super-bowl rings and the most touchdowns ever in the NFL to show for it."

"But won't playing out here get you more money up front?"

"Naw, I'll just have to get the right sports agent. "I'll hire someone with "Stein" in their last name.

"Boy, what are you talking about? I'm going to be your agent."

"You are?"

"Of course I am. I'm a natural negotiator." She said proudly.

"Yeah, "natural" is a good way of putting it. Especially since every time you "negotiate" I have to go and take back my pussy from whomever you left it with."

They both laughed.

"My god! Isn't it amazing that we can joke about this?" She said to him.

"Thanks to you for making me be honest with myself."

"Does this mean that you're going to forgive Coach Mac?"

"I won't have to since we are getting away from him.

But, I'm not angry at him anymore either."

"Oh my love, that is so wonderful." She tells him as she takes his hand and places it on her swollen stomach. "This is your baby Alonzo. I just know it."

"You sound like Chase Wilcox when he tells me that a fast ball that I've thrown is going 102 mph without a radar gun. And I'll ask him why is he so sure and he'll just say, "because I know it".

That's really not how any of this works."

"So what does your gut intuition tell you?"

"Mine is telling me that it doesn't matter. Little Alonzo is a part of you. I love all of you. And by extension, I love all of him."

"You're just the best. Sometimes I'm just in awe of you." She said as she wiped away a tear.

"Not as much as I am of you." He replied. "Now put some fabric on that nude pregnant body of yours and let's go see what this Summer Slam Bang is really about."

Chapter Four Summer Slam Bang

The team had rented out an off campus mansion for the annual event.The food had been catered from a team that had all trained under Wolfgang Puck at one point.

The 20 cases of wine had come from some of the finest vineyards in Napa Valley.

The spirits were higher than "top shelf".

The total cost of tonight would total just shy of three hundred thousand dollars.

And not a dime would come from the coffers of the university...

This would be a strictly alumni funded soirée given in honor of the winningest baseball program in college history. The mighty Arizona Panthers.

One man stood in the way of what was up to now, an assured seventh straight college World Series championship.