All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: Three Dilemmas'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

I enjoyed your story but I am still waiting for the answer to your dilemma because I know it can be a real dilemma. I am only a Cocksucker that lives my life as a.straight man and don't want anyone to find out what I do. I would like to find a man I could suck on a regular basis, but the men I like sucking the most have been married and have trouble getting away often enough to satisfy my hunger for cum. And yes cum is addictive.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
You're a self-described cockslut.

Loyalty or being a true lover of friend does not appear to interest you.

Ditto for the married guy.

Ditto for Trevor.

You have a lover with a small cock and it's just not enough.

It's not a matter of being happy with these fellows, it's finding a way to be happy with yourself.

Dump all of them and go online. Find a gay-poly situation that fits what you want.

Variety and the right self-imposed strings!

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
NICE

Dilemma 1 Tell the guy that you will be with him when he can meet, but that you have needs that must be met. He should understand this. Go get that you need, you need to be happy.

Dilemma 2 Good sex is hard to find if Trevor makes you happy ,GO FOR IT. No need to tell Simmon.

Dilemma 3 Dump the small cock, he can not give you what you need most.

The most important thing is for you enjoy yourself and be satisfied.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Thank you so very much for all your kind and considerate comments and suggestions. Each and every one of them is appreciated...

drobert44drobert44over 3 years ago
Delightful

I love the part where the top milked the bottom faggot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....