All Comments on 'Cocksure Ch. 01: A Maid Unmade'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Fun little fantasy…

yowseryowseralmost 2 years ago

Bizarre and Brilliant

AltruisticFiendAltruisticFiendalmost 2 years ago

I like the pheremonal cock concept. Not sure why he needed to be an amputee for that, seeing as how that doesn't seem to affect the story much, but it's not a major turn-off, particulalry when pushed to the background like this. I'm not a fan, however, of the middle-aged housekeeper as the object of affection. I do hope you continue this story, though, particularly if you move on to other women, because there really is a lot of promise in the concept.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

There's a short second chapter submitted and a third chapter in the works.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

An ok story. I have 2 issues. If he could restore, even enhance, his genitals through his research, why couldn't he do that to his legs. Secondly, his amorous liaison with a 50 year old maid was not very erotic. Why couldn't it be a younger, sexier maid?

AlinaXAlinaX21 days agoAuthor

Enlargement of a specific organ doesn't necessarily have any connection to regrowth of limbs, and anyway that's a rather insensitive storyline: After I lost my legs in an accident, I used my science skills to regrow them...

And why not a fifty-year-old maid? 50 is a good age for a woman, and his cum has a certain rejuvenating effect as well.

Plus, my motive behind this story was to write a story with a lazy, entitled, cruel and ultimately desperate main character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES