Cocos Island Resort

Story Info
Surrounded by Bottlenose dolphins.
854 words
4.29
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocos Island is an island 1 mile (1.6 km) off the southern tip of the United States territory of Guam, located within the Merizo Barrier Reef, part of the municipality of Merizo. The island is uninhabited, 1,600 meters (5,200 ft) long in a southwest-northeast direction, between 200 m (660 ft) and 300 m (980 ft) wide, and has an area of 386,303 m2 (95.458 acres). It sits atop the southwestern coral reef rim of Cocos Lagoon.

The east coast of the island is a day resort with a pool, volleyball court, cafe, ice cream parlor, restaurant and bar, and water sports equipment rentals. Visitors to the resort can snorkel, dive, kayak, dolphin watch, parasail, jet ski and bike. The west side is public land, part of the Territorial Park System. Ferries run daily to Merizo, Guam. The resort sells day packages that include meals and extras such as entry to the Sand Castle dinner show, Mandara Spa, and a beachside BBQ at Fiesta Resort. I am a bird lover and will simply sunbath under the trees on the north facing beach. There are far more birds on Cocos Island than on Guam's mainland.

The island operates on a ticket basis meaning you can't buy anything around the island with cash. On my rare days off between my Peace Corps. work at the University of Guam Marine Laboratory and my side job at the dive shop. I like to ride the ferry to Cocos Island.

Spending the day sunbathing and snorkeling the north beach was less crowded then the Tumon Bay Beaches with all the high rise and luxury hotels. I also liked taking pictures of the unique birds on the island. Wearing a Gucci GG black thong bikini dipping my toes in the hot sand soaking up the rays till I got too hot. Then I would snorkel in the crystal clear water observing the marine life.

lost in natures beauty I drifted a little too far from shore and was suddenly surrounded by Bottlenose dolphins they are very social animals, and often travel and hunt in groups called pods. There were five of them rubbing themselves on my knee, my foot and my hands. I was startled, nervous but not scared.

it was not sexual on my part anyway, sensuous, erotic perhaps. It was going on like they had an itch, just trying to get rid of that by scratching on me and then I hoped they would be done and they would move on. Bottlenose dolphins are very social animals and will interact with humans I knew this I had swan with them in Hawaii on vacation.

I started swimming back to shore and my dolphin pod followed me bumping me. rubbing me, diving under me a wonderful interaction with nature. When I reach swallow water they stopped swimming with me making loud "whistles" and "clicks" like they were saying goodbye. Clicks are used to sense their surroundings through echolocation, while they use whistles to communicate with other members of their species and very likely, with other species too I read later.

Back on the beach I dried myself off and laid down reliving the experience. Almost all alone on the north beach the tourist off boat fishing, parasailing, riding the banana boat, wind wave boarding, riding jet skis ECT.. My fingers drifted down over my flat stomach slipping inside me bikini bottoms through my wet red pubes. Finding my swollen clit rubbing slowly in small circles.

Bending my knees so my legs would obscure what I was doing. My lust and desire growing my pussy juices flowing. My cute little feet and toes curling into the hot soft sand. Working myself into a frenzy of sexual heat I realized I needed some privacy to reach the crescendo. Picking up my things I headed to the shower house.

Turning on the hot water I climbed into the shower exploring my body with my soft soapy hands, Washing my breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with my soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over my smooth body to my soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to myself, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with my swollen clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside me under the hot water spray, slowly moving in and out, my desire growing with each thrust. My soapy fingers making a cute slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment with myself.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread wide, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet my soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

An orgasm hitting me in waves and waves, my knees buckled, my body shaking, I screamed in delight. A great day on Cocos Island my little hide away.