Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed a long sigh.

He wasn't used to confrontation, or pressure like this. But why was he the only one feeling it? Shouldn't his mom be a little bit on edge, too?

He thought he had her at first but then...

"He found something on your computer" Cody finally spat out, and his mom for the first time gasped.

"He went snooping around?!"

She turned it around again!

"No, no, no!" said Cody "We were working on your laptop, after that weird thing that happened with your keys and..."

Cody's mom often had trouble with the computer stuff. Lucky for her, him and his dad were always there to help.

"And--by mistake!" he emphasized "...we came across some of your search history, and temp files, and..."

Sylvia was still silent, and she still wasn't looking shocked. She was listening very carefully, instead, with the tiniest of frowns. A frown more of interest than anything else, thought Cody. Hopefully. He didn't like it when his mom got actually angry.

"...and?" she asked, when Cody took too long of a pause to go further.

"And- we saw some of the stuff you'd been looking at--probably what got your PC into trouble to begin with! Some of those websites, mom-" he started, sounding exasperated but knowing to before stop himself before deviating too much.

He was so nervous!

"Whatever, that's not the point!" he corrected himself, shaking his head "the point is that, there was a lot of... uuh... 'younger guys', there..."

He shook his hands, nervously. Clasping them in front of him and releasing them, before taking a big breath, as if trying to come to terms with what he was saying.

Why was it always like this? Cody knew he should stand his ground, and he had his mom dead to rights! But then why was he on the defensive like this?

Despite his recent growth spurt and larger size, Cody was rather timid. Meek, even. He wasn't at all used to confrontation--outside the court, that is. But especially not against a confident, intimidatingly beautiful woman like his mom was.

He wished he could be as confident during these times as he was when competing. He was never this kind of wimp when it came to performing.

"Well, and...? So what?" challenged his mom, taking him out of his thoughts with no hints of shame "your dad and I have often used porn together, he knows what I like, too..." she shrugged "I don't believe he'd make any kind of big deal about it!"

"Well, but if it's all younger guys, mom..." explained Cody, trying to grapple some control over the situation.

Sylvia just rolled her eyes again "Maybe I think younger guys are hot! Maybe I've been on a fix! That doesn't mean-"

"The parallels were pretty obvious, mom...!" interrupted Cody, almost groaning from having to insist on the point. His tone just kept stressing an unstated 'no need to pretend' that his mom was ignoring. It took all his courage to speak this directly to his mother, so he tried to keep it going.

"I mean, just the way they all looked... and the themes!" he added, but the gamble took a toll on his confidence as soon as it left his mouth. So he stopped.

He figured his mom got the point, right?

Because: Dirty blonde hair? Check. Skinny-but-athletic build? Check. Pretty tall but not too lanky? Check. The only trait missing for most of them to be cardboard cutouts of himself were his green eyes. And he figured pornstars who looked just like him didn't also come in every eye color. It didn't help that it was, almost exclusively, 'family' themed stuff.

His mom sighed without saying anything, but was still not looking upset. She looked surprisingly calm. Bored, even. From the two of them, he was likely the most upset. Or so it would seem to any outsider looking in. Despite Cody being the one throwing the accusations around.

Out of seemingly nowhere, she smirked. Like she had just realized some hilarious truth.

"Oooh... I see, then..." she loudly murmured in realization "so it wasn't him who freaked out..." she finished, rolling her eyes, but keeping the smirk firmly planted in her face.

"What?" asked Cody, again on the defensive, like he had never left it.

His mom lifted her hand and shook her head "it doesn't matter, honey... keep going..." she insisted "Tell me, then... what else did 'he' think...?" she lightly mocked, amused.

Cody noticed the implication there, but ignored it. Regardless of who thought what at the start of their discussion, him and his dad were now agreed on his mom's situation, so it was moot. Even if he was the one who was worried, initially--and maybe he had been--his dad had agreed!

"He didn't-" said Cody, again, correcting himself so as to not go into another tangent, or reveal too much. He got ahold of himself before starting again: "He just thinks you have an... unhealthy fantasy" he said.

That caught his mom's attention.

"Unhealthy?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He told me... you had talked about it with him, once-"

His mom threw her hands to the air.

"Oh, that man! No wonder you're freaking out!" she interrupted, clearly knowing beforehand what conversation he was referring to. And, this time, she did sound offended. More sincerely than before, at least "That kind of talk is between a wife and a husband! He shouldn't have shared that kind of thing with you!"

"Well, but that's why I thought it wasn't my place to say anything! He trusted me with-"

His mom huffed and groaned, crossing her arms.

"All I ever shared with him was that I thought younger men having sex with older women was hot!" she admitted, unfettered "That's hardly a crime, is it?" she complained.

"Well, he thought it wasn't something that should be encouraged and-"

"He thought, or you thought?" she accused, with a certainty Cody didn't think she had earned--but was nonetheless warranted, given her guess.

"He thought!" said Cody, defending himself, but also... massaging the truth somewhat.

"Without you prompting anything?" she interjected, hitting the jackpot.

Cody hesitated to answer. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. He was caught.

"Hah!" mocked his mom, victorious in this exchange.

"I just- I don't know- maybe I... expressed concerns?" he admitted, raising his shoulders.

His mom huffed in recognition, shaking her head.

"Ok, so you convinced him that my own son sleeping in the same bed as me would be 'encouraging' some dark habit??? And he bought it??? The nerve of you two!" she threw her hands in the air, mouthing off.

"He just-" Cody reached for his phone, and pointed the screen at his mom "When we left earlier today he sent me a message, asking me to please try and avoid situations like the ones we're in now and-"

"What?? So now he's even asking you to keep tabs on me???" said Sylvia, reaching for Cody's cellphone. On it, clear as day, was Cody's father--Sylvia's loving husband of nearly 20 years--indeed asking her son to 'avoid compromising positions' with her. To 'make sure she doesn't fall further into her fetish'.

"The nerve, I swear to God!" she yelled, looking up towards the heavens.

Alright, now she sounded offended. Her arms were crossed again, and the tip of her left foot was twitching up and down as it hung down from her other leg.

"So that's what this is about, then?" his mom asked "you and your dad trying to... keep tabs on me???"

Cody felt the need to raise his hands up once again. Calm her down. Except she wasn't freaking out, she just sounded annoyed. He realized he was the one freaking out.

He took another long breath.

"Mom...!" he groaned, already tired of the topic "I offered, okay?" he stressed.

His mom's eyebrows suddenly went way up. Her foot stopped twitching. She wasn't calm, exactly. She was now so tense she wasn't moving anymore.

Cody closed his eyes as he sighed a long sigh of resignation, as he realized and came to terms with the fact that, now... he had only started the argument.

"You... offered?" she asked, incredulous "and your dad accepted?" she added--and she lowered her face, like she always did when she knew you were in trouble. Every time she knew you owed her some sort of explanation. And Cody knew he did. He felt like he did.

He didn't, but--he was again just a little kid, in front of his angry mom.

"Well... I-" started Cody "Maybe, uh-" he stuttered "I guess- I guess I may have shared something else with him..."

His mom just tilted her head slightly as an answer. A quick, twitchy tilt which said 'I haven't heard enough yet, and you better deliver'. A relic, from their 18-year-old history together, and of her making sure he was kept in check when misbehaving.

Again, just a small gesture that had always spoken so loudly to her children.

"I- might have-" Cody's hands were sweating "I told him about- about the time..."

He hesitated.

"The time...?" his mom insisted.

"The time... I saw you peeking into my room..." he admitted, with a wince.

Sylvia's mouth fell open.

"Cody!" she scolded.

It happened a few weeks back. Cody had just come back from rowing practice and, unlike most Saturday mornings--when she's at the gym or in pilates class or something--his mom happened to be home. Cody didn't notice. And so, as he was changing into his clothes for the day, he didn't bother to close his door all the way. He was just in his underwear when he caught his mom staring at him from the hallway.

"I- I'm sorry mom but-" Cody grimaced, trying to explain. He didn't like getting scolded by his mom and it showed.

Sylvia thought back to the moment he was bringing up, remembering everything she'd seen that day. Outside from everything else, it made the current situation even more absurd: despite the impressive rower physique he had shown her that fated morning--and still had today--Cody still carried himself like a guy half his size. Especially around her. And at his current 18 years of age, with the way he looked at the moment, it was... a strange sight. Out of place.

It reminded her of his father, when he was young.

In a sense.

Derek had been hard to seduce, she remembered. Because he was so timid, and gallant. Unlike his father, though, Cody wasn't timid and gallant as much as he was just shy and awkward. Cody could very well be fierce, and bold, and aggressive. It's just that it was never outside the court. Outside his rowing.

His dad never showed any of that. Certainly not while he was a teenager, anyways.

As much as his mother didn't get it, when it came to Cody, it was understandable that he wouldn't show much confidence yet. It had only been the last year or so that he'd really grown taller and into his very impressive shoulders and back. It was as if his body had--in a single year--decided to catch up with all the rowing he had been doing for so long. And it looked like that, too. His shoulders and back were suddenly huge! Oversized, even, when compared to the rest of his build.

The rest of Cody was still pretty lanky and long and thin. He was in the middle of growing up, but you could already see where it was going. And it was being very well received by the girls around him. Because, sudden as it had been, and despite his marked lack of confidence when it came to the talking part of relationships... he'd still managed to snag a couple of girlfriends this year. He had even landed himself at least one proper hookup--with a very attractive college girl, a volleyball player of some sort.

But, nonetheless, he hadn't been this large or tall for most of his teenage years, so he still hadn't grown fully accustomed to himself. He was a physical guy, not a social butterfly. And thus, he was still stuttering through his teens--meek and shy.

And his mom knew it. She was his mom, after all. And it had suited her just fine, so far.

"That was supposed to be a secret between the two of us!" she said, interrupting Cody's line of thought with a new scold. She wasn't letting him explain himself. Despite the annoyance in her voice, Sylvia was still sitting down, her arms and legs crossed. Poised and in control.

For a muscular, timid guy like Cody... it was intimidating.

"I know mom but...!" he hurriedly explained "Dad asked me and- and that- what you did- it still wasn't cool!" Cody didn't know why his voice was pleading. He was in the right, here!

"Yes, and I apologized! Back then!" scolded his mom, not letting on.

"I mean, I was half-naked! Still in my underwear! Of course it was relevant to what- to what dad was asking!"

This level of pushback by sweet Cody was unprecedented. Despite being a pain in the ass... Sylvia liked it. He was showing a little more backbone.

He just needed a tiiiiiny bit more. Another soft push.

"Oh as if I haven't seen you naked before!" she huffed, looking away and rolling her eyes.

"You know it wasn't the same!" replied Cody, now more emboldened. She might be acting all high and mighty, now, but he remembered her face when he caught her. She was guilty, and caught, and she knew it. Then, that is.

"Fine, pretend it wasn't!" his mom almost conceded "I still apologized, then! Like I said before! And you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" she once again reminded her son.

"Well... and I hadn't!" Cody shrugged, still not quite understanding how it was him on the firing line once again.

"Until your father asked you to..." said his mother, finishing the thought with a well-landed accusation.

"Until dad asked me, yeah..." he admitted. Looking away, somewhat in defeat. What was he supposed to do, if his dad specifically asked for stuff like that?

A second of silence passed between them.

"That was..." started his mom, and her voice was low and deep. Cody had hardly ever heard her like this.

She took a long breath.

"That was a solemn promise between us, Cody" she finally said "I am very disappointed that you would share something like that..." she trailed off, before continuing "and with your father, of all people! How can I trust you in the future if you just break your promises like that?" she said, in a loud, breathy, accusatory whisper.

A whole new vibe now filled the room. He felt like he was in trouble. But also like his mom was hiding something. But also... not exactly that. It was different than anything he'd felt before, coming from his mom. But it made his heart race.

Sylvia sighed another long sigh. Cody didn't know if it meant she was angry, or if it meant something else. He felt completely lost.

If his mom knew better, she wasn't telling.

Sylvia's slight frown slowly relaxed into a serene, peaceful face. Slowly, it turned back into the inscrutable, motherly smile she'd started wearing ever since they came into the room. A face he'd seen many times before, and never thought twice about. Now it seemed... out of place.

"Alright" she said, with total peace in her voice, clapping her hands and leaning forward again "Since we're no longer keeping any intimacies from each other in this family..."

The dingy hotel room's lousy lighting suddenly felt much more ominous. It wasn't the most well-illuminated place to begin with, but now that the day was starting to end, it felt that much smaller. Ever smaller.

"You want to know a little secret of his, too, then?" she asked. The tone of her voice was very kind, but the implication wasn't.

"I, uh- there's no need for you to-" stuttered Cody, raising his hands again. He really didn't need to hear any of this. It was all moving way too fast, past too many barriers at once. He had opened a door, and he was having trouble handling what was coming out of it, now.

His mom continued, ignoring him "You want to know who actually talked about really forbidden stuff with me that night?"

Cody winced, as if a slap was about to be thrown his way.

"Your dad did, that's whom..." she sentenced, with a thin lipped smile.

Cody figured.

"He told me, in no uncertain terms, that his biggest fantasy was--guess what?" she asked, and Cody really didn't want to guess. His mom was leaning towards him, her arms on the edge of the bed, her eyes like daggers. It made her breasts hang down, her cleavage more noticeable. That's where Cody's eyes went. Looking down her mother's top.

"Uh-" he mumbled, but his eyes were drinking in the sights.

"Me and my sister double teaming him" She finished, with a big show of her hands, before leaning back again, and going back to her serene smile. It forced Cody to look back up at her, but it didn't change his horny mood.

Because Cody could absolutely see why that would be someone's fantasy.

"My sweet little sister Annie and me, both at the same time. That's what he brought up." She said, as if she was talking about a new recipe she found, instead of a threesome with two of what might as well be the hottest set of sisters on planet earth.

The image was too delicious not to imagine. So that's what Cody did, his eyes glazing over, despite Sylvia looking straight at them.

She was back to having her legs and arms crossed, the frown on her face there again. She whipped her gaze away from his and, after an instant of silence, explained even further.

"And him and I... discussed it." She said, matter-of-factly "I said I would be game if she was..." she explained.

His aunt Anna and his mom. He had fantasized about both of them--on their own--plenty of times. Hearing what his mom had just said--he didn't want to admit it, but--he felt jealous.

He couldn't believe it was even discussed at some point by his parents but--just that it was discussed, just that it was mentioned--made him incredibly jealous.

It shouldn't--he knew it shouldn't. But it did.

Because, even if it never came to anything--even if the odds were right next to zero--something as amazing as that, for somebody in this world--for his normal, perfectly domestic father, of all people! --was a real, true possibility.

Knowing as much pissed him off! Even if it was unlikely, even if it was almost impossible... it wasn't impossible-impossible. After all, his dad already had one of them in the bag. Half of the equation.

The half sitting right in front of him.

Cody glimpsed at her legs and cleavage once more, and when he looked up, he found his mom's eyes glancing directly at his.

Busted. But his mom didn't say anything. And neither did Cody. He just looked again.

"Not that it was at any point a possibility, of course" his mom said, turning to him and making no note of his meandering eyes. It's as if she had read his mind, as if she knew he hated to hear that it could be.

She used to scold him about staring, Cody remembered, realizing then and there that she had stopped saying anything about his ogling since some time ago, now. Since before this trip. Maybe that's why he had been growing more and more obsessed with these filthy ideas. Of his mom. And his aunt. And their obscene fucking bodies.

Weird that he only just noticed.

His mom kept going, ignoring his inner monologue.

"Could you ever imagine me doing that?" she said, looking away once again, looking into the distance "Kissing and caressing and undressing and..." she stopped bouncing her foot before looking back at her son "fucking... my own sister?" she said, spitting the word, and her gaze was glued to Cody's eyes "my own sister?!" she emphasized "For the sake and entertainment of your father?"

"Can you imagine that?" she repeated.

Cody had never heard his mom say "fuck" before. Certainly not in this context. Or ever said with such... force. And his mind could do nothing now but imagine them. His mom and his aunt. The most gorgeous of sisters. Each one of them a work of art. Naked together. Touching each other. Making out. Their tits, their pussies, their asses... flawless. Every detail of it, out of this world...