Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart was beating faster, and his dick was coming to life.

Cody noticed his mom's face had changed slightly, once again. It gave him a similar vibe to the face she had before. It was definitely a frown, still, but it somehow felt more like some sort of poker face, rather than the genuine article. More and more of his mom seemed like a poker face to him, now.

"Well?" she asked.

"Huh?"

Cody didn't expect her to actually want an answer.

"I, uh-" he was desperately searching for something to say, but nothing was coming up. Was he supposed to say 'yes, I can definitely imagine it'? His thoughts were racing at about a thousand miles an hour, and most of them involved his mom and his aunt making out naked on his parents' bed.

"Don't you think that's a lot worse than whatever he told you I said?" his mom continued, and Cody felt relief washing over him.

"Oh! Uh... sure, yeah. I guess it is." He spat out, glad to be out of that corner.

When he heard himself, he thought it might have come out a little bit too surprised. But his mom made no comment on it. Which was good, because he really didn't want to share with his mom that he was also fantasizing about exactly that. And would happily do so again, if it was up to him.

"See? And your dad is already over there, with my sister and your grandparents..." the tone of her voice was calm and serious again "...do you think it would be reasonable of me to suspect he's trying to... 'get it on' with her tonight?"

"I guess not, no" he finally answered. His dad wasn't that kind of guy to begin with, he knew.

Cody didn't know if he saw his mom's point, but by now he was ready to stop talking about all this and go into the bathroom to jack the shit out of his dick--so he made no effort to continue the conversation.

But his mom kept going.

"Unless..." she suddenly said, and Cody suppressed a groan.

"Unless there's something else you thought you knew? Something more he saw or suspected?" his mom continued. Her voice was again the scolding tone she so often had used in the past when he was in trouble. Reminded him of a police interrogation.

She really wouldn't let him leave, huh? What did she even want to know...

"Oh, uh... I don't think so, no..." Cody lied, trying to finally get himself out of this situation. This was going faster and harder than he wanted it to and he... didn't really want to partake anymore. He wanted to fantasize and jack off. Or he wouldn't be able to sleep.

Sleep shouldn't have been among his worries.

"So, there's nothing more your father talked to you about or told you about me? Or viceversa?" asked his mom, a playful tone in her voice.

"No! Nothing more, I swear!"

"So that was it?"

"That was it, yeah..."

Cody gathered his thoughts for a moment. He again tried understanding how was it, exactly, that the vibe this whole thing had taken since the start was as if he was being scolded for something. And how Cody even found himself talking to his mom exactly as if that's what was happening! Like he had done something wrong and was about to be grounded! Despite this all starting because his mom had been inappropriate!

Old habits were hard to break, he figured. But something still didn't sit quite right with him. He felt manipulated. It was a strong accusation, and he didn't want to levy it against his mom, of all people, but...

His mom sighed, and again looked more relaxed. But also... wistful? Disappointed? Maybe for an instant. Had Cody really seen it, or had he just imagined it?

Because the instant passed.

"And you thought that warranted so much concern?" she now playfully mocked, a big smile on her face. Once again back to her usual, breezy style "you thought either of you really had any sort of grounds for these silly suspicions?"

"I guess... maybe not..." Cody answered, but he couldn't help reminding himself that there was, indeed, more he knew. And his mom had been smart at this by maneuvering the way she did, but she was also being a bit too clever for her own sake. He wasn't the one who needed scolding, here. His mom was dismissing his concerns way too easily. And getting away with it!

He needed to do something.

"Alright then... that's settled!" she said, lifting her arms into the air like nothing had happened "You and I can sleep here tonight and-" She was getting ready to stand up and go about their night. Cody could finally forget about this whole thing and go jack off in the bathroom, if he liked. He didn't need to stand there anymore, listen to any more arguing or secrets anymore. He could just... go on with his life.

But, also... he couldn't. He shouldn't.

So Cody did something he would have never done before. Not a week ago. Not a day ago. Not even an hour ago. This situation had forced it out of him, he would later go on to realize. Right now, however, he was busy gathering the brunt of his courage, to once again speak his mind. To once again challenge his mother.

"Alright but... mom..." started Cody, pushing through his nerves "maybe it is me who was worried to begin with, you know?"

As the words escaped his mouth, Cody realized his hands were drenched in sweat, now. Just from managing to spit that out. Nonetheless he figured he would, later that day, be very glad he did.

And he wasn't wrong about that.

"Because, mom" said Cody, with a heavier voice than he had used before "I do have reason to think there's more to it than that..."

This time his mom showed more of a reaction in her face. Her breath quickened, just a tiny bit. Without saying anything, she sat back down.

"You do?" she asked, and she sounded as innocent as she did the first time around.

"Well, I saw the stuff on your browser, for one-"

"Sure, honey, but I thought we agreed that it wasn't-" as she said this, Sylvia threw her arms up like it wasn't a big deal, but Cody interrupted her.

"Yeah mom, but--unlike dad--I know the site, for one-"

His mom perked back up.

"You do?" she giggled, interrupting.

Was she playing dumb? Thought Cody.

"Of course you do..." his mom muttered, then. Under her breath, but still keeping her confident, almost mocking smile.

His mom never missed a step, or a shot, Cody noticed. He again resisted the urge to panic and ignored her jab. Simply put it out of his mind, before delving in it and realizing that it meant his mom indeed knew all about his own obsession with... unsavory fetishes.

Nevertheless, she sure seemed a lot more interested, all of a sudden.

"I know the kind of stuff you can find there, and it's not all just MILFs with young guys, you know..." he pushed through.

Sylvia huffed a little huff of complaint, but didn't argue otherwise.

"Most of it is-" stuttered Cody "most of it IS, uh... harder stuff!" he emphasized "Mom and- like- 'family' themed stuff!" he insisted.

Cody noticed that he didn't really feel as awkward as he was showing himself to be. The more he pushed through his fears, the more he realized a lot of them were just... performed out of habit. Because he felt like he needed to be scared, or because he felt like he needed to be much less comfortable with these topics--much more than he actually was--so he would try to be. And not in the least because, for some reason, this whole situation was making him more and more aroused. Which was precisely what he was supposed to be avoiding.

To be clear, he was always a bit aroused when around his mom but, right now, words and glances and gestures felt... especially heavy, in the air. It had been like that for a while, now. And he didn't know why, but he hoped going on at this would help resolve it.

And it would. He was right about that, too.

He took a deep breath. It helped his heart slow down a little bit. His breath hung in the air a bit longer than it had before. The silence was dense, and thick, and asphyxiating. Neither of them had turned on the lights yet, but it was getting darker. He had time to notice all of these things before his mom spoke again.

"Does your dad know?" she asked. A single question, but the tone in her voice was serious. Tense.

"No, he doesn't. I didn't tell him" admitted Cody "the- the thing about the incident is all I told him. The rest of this is... just things I know."

"Or think you know." Corrected his mom.

She was so good at deflating expectations. At getting her little jabs in.

"Right" Cody resigned himself "Or think I know" he repeated.

The dingy hotel room kept feeling smaller and smaller, the shadows longer, and sharper, as daylight dimmed more and more.

"Alright." Sylvia said.

Cody wasn't comfortable with how fine with all this she was! But he couldn't stop her. Maybe--like he was pretending to be awkward and uncomfortable with this topic--she was pretending to be calm?

"And do you think I know? Whatever forbidden things it is you find on that site?" his mom asked, pointedly. Cody noticed the implication of her question. She was asking if he thought she watched incest themed porn. If she looked online for real life incest couples. Her eyes were steel, again. And she had that... motherly smile on her face. Despite the deep, silky tone of her voice, and unsettling nature of the question. She was doing something different, again. It was... intimidating. But he wouldn't let her intimidate him.

"I do think you know" he confirmed, trying not to hesitate.

But Cody wasn't done. He had gotten distracted with this little tangent--or, his mom had managed to distract him with this little tactic--but he actually did have a bomb to drop, and he was still looking to.

He looked at his mom in the eye. Her expression was unflappable. She was back to the poker face smile--different from her 'mom' look, almost a smirk--that exuded confidence and... amusement. That's what it was. She was amused.

He was about to put an end to that, right now, thought Cody. Elated to have a killing blow to deliver his mother. Elated to feel a newfound confidence in a situation like this.

His mother wasn't letting on, however. And so, she asked her next question.

"And how is it that you know, baby?" his mother smiled "the kind of thing you find in such a site..."

He was caught. It was obvious why he knew. And in the way his mom had expressed her question, it was obvious that she knew why he knew. He loved that site. He used that same site every day. And sure, he guessed most of the stuff was fake, but...

"Ah- uh-"

The teen couldn't get the words out.

"Is it maybe something you like fantasizing about, honey?" Sylvia asked, still with the nastiest smile the teen had seen in his life. This wasn't the mom he knew. This wasn't the sweet woman who had raised him, and had asked him if he'd packed his toothbrush hours earlier, before they left their home.

"Could you just be projecting, maybe? Onto your innocent, loving mom?" she pouted, but the pout was a lie.

There was a slight growl in her voice as she talked about herself. It was distracting. Every sound coming from her was suddenly distracting. Not seemingly sexy, or overtly sexual--very mundane and typical of a mother, even--but nonetheless so, so hot. Was she doing it on purpose, or was his imagination getting the better of him?

"Pro- uh... projecting-?" he stuttered "why would I- what do you think I-"

Was this the moment? When his filthy fetishes finally caught up with him? When he had to admit all the nasty fantasies he'd had about his mom, to his mom? How could he even begin to explain? How could a son ever explain to his mom that he wanted--longed--to see her naked? That he masturbated to the thought, the very image, of her huge tits? That there was almost nothing in this world that excited him more than the idea of his dick--his young, blood-related dick--plowing through his hot, insanely hot--but completely forbidden--mother's pussy.

Lucky for Cody, after about a second and a half of him just swallowing air, his mom giggled.

"You don't have to answer, honey..." she chuckled, changing back to the serene look on her face he knew so well "even if I did know the details about some porn site you love, you know that still doesn't prove anything..." she said, and her voice went back to the breezy, careless tone it always took, even as she accused him of loving incest porn.

Even if she wasn't being overtly snide, the calm, the control... It was still as if she was mocking him.

"As I told you... your dad and I are very open about what we like!" she shrugged, with an exaggerated smile "maybe you should be more open, too..."

She was having a blast.

It put him well over the edge.

"Ok that's enough, mom!" he suddenly found himself saying. Roaring. With confidence he had never heard himself have.

And for the first time that evening, his mom seemed shocked. Genuinely shocked.

Had that energy really come out of him?

His eyes darted around the room. His palms started sweating again. He kept quiet for just a tad too long... and then, just as it had been since they started this cursed conversation, his mom regained her composure much faster than Cody did.

Almost immediately--when compared to his shocked face--she went back to that insufferable smirk. It hadn't been anything close to immediately, but Cody had no way of knowing, at the time.

Because Sylvia--unlike shy Cody--knew very well that he had it in him. He had that fire. Decision. She had seen him, rowing. Competing. Cody was far more surprised with himself than she was.

Her eyes bright with... something... his mother egged him on.

"And?" she said, softly "You were saying?" she said, and... for the first time in a while... Cody recognized the mom that he had always known.

"I-" started Cody, again gathering what courage he could find to speak up.

"...I know it doesn't prove anything, ok?" he said, ignoring the track his mom had been trying to put him in before his abrupt call to order "but I also know what you do almost every morning, now" he dropped, and let the weight of what he said linger for a second.

His mom made another calculated change in her attitude, and then hummed a soft answer to his challenge.

"Hmmm...?" it sounded. Almost like a little sing-song. It was... suggestive, coming from a woman who looked like her, especially to a teenager who had the proclivities he did. Her breathing was now a bit harder, too, Cody noticed. It made the mole on top of her right breast more noticeable. Harder to ignore. He stopped himself from glancing at it. Unlike his mom, he wouldn't let his darker fantasies taint his family relationships. Or not for real, anyways.

His mom continued.

"You do...?" she asked, letting each word linger. Her face still had that serene, poker-like smile, but each word merited its own nod. Like a mom talking to her little boy. Was she taking this seriously?

"Yeah, mom!" said Cody, taking another step towards his mom. Coming up to her with defiance. "I told you I had reasons to worry about- about this!" he said, gesturing around, as if to point at the entire situation.

"And so?" his mom challenged him, without missing a beat "What is this... thing I do every morning?" she asked, turning her head slightly--like a curious bird would--but without changing her expression once. Was she trying to seem impervious? Intimidate him? Cody had never seen her mom like this, but he figured this is what she looked like when she was confronted. This was her way of deflecting.

He wouldn't let her get the best of him.

"You watch me shower, mom" he said, taking a step forward and looking down at her as he did so. He was standing almost right next to her, now, and she had to look up to face him.

She smiled.

"Almost every morning, mom. I've seen you."

Cody was trying to take this very seriously. His mom would breach his intimacy. It started small, with the peeking at him changing, but it was almost every morning, now--and worse. She would stare at him as he showered. She was careful about it, but once he noticed, he started seeing her almost every morning.

It was a grave breach of his privacy. Still, his mom was all smiles about it, apparently.

"Well, mom?" he scolded "Are you going to say anything?"

"About what?" she asked, still with the distant, perennial smile.

"About peeking at me every morning!" said Cody, with as much anger in his voice as he could pretend to feel. He had to push it. Make her feel some sort of sting for her transgressions, instead of this annoying, infuriating, insincere obliviousness.

"Well..." she took a second "Is that all you've seen me do every morning?" she asked him back, without even denying anything. And Cody once again felt disarmed. Had she seen right past his put-upon anger? Or did she just not care if he ever was angry?

Was there anything she cared about, really?

He blinked a few times. Shuffled in place.

"What?"

"I'm asking if that's all you think I do every morning?" his mom asked, with all the clarity in the world. It was, once again, defiant. Untouchable.

"I don't-" stuttered Cody. Wow did his mom have a way of turning the tables on people "I don't know what you mean, I mean-"

"Oh, well, that's okay..." Sylvia quickly said, dismissing whatever the rest of her son's answer might have been.

He didn't mention this, obviously--but it would always really turn him on to see his mom staring at him in the mirror, through the fog of the hot water. Even right now, the image was making his dick fill with blood. And it had already been growing steadily harder throughout this conversation.

Cody chastised himself for feeling this way. In his opinion, this is why these things weren't cool! What kind of teenager keeps getting horny at the sight and thought of his own mom??? He wanted a normal relationship with a normal mom! So he could stop thinking about fucking every moment of every day. So he could get a clear head every once in a while.

He needed to stop falling down this path, and his mom's strange approach to marital life wasn't helping! It was- It was making him into even more of a pervert!

"How is any of this okay, mom?" asked Cody "Don't you see how I might feel you have a fixation for... this kind of stuff?" he argued.

"Well, I guess I do see why you might think so..." she conceded, without much enthusiasm "but you don't have the whole story-"

"What story?" Cody kept arguing, his timid demeanor more and more out the window "because this whole thing was strange from the beginning!" he accused "You know this drive takes like 5 hours altogether... so why leave so late as to force us to sleep through the trip?"

"Honey, you're the one who had to leave late..." she shrugged, before Cody jumped in.

"We could have left tomorrow morning--together with Bella, and aunt Charlotte."

"The house was too crowded already, with everyone flying in! And your sister wanted to stay an extra night with Charlotte, you know how close they are..."

Sylvia trailed off, and silence once again made itself present. They both stared at each other, without looking away. What yellow sunlight remained outside when they arrived, was now the deep orange of dusk. The beautiful mom had a smile on her face, motherly and kind and... something else. Against the colors of sundown, she looked even shadier. Sneakier. The angles in her face more pronounced, the threat of her amused smile more worrisome.

Cody was still frowning.

"I mean, even the room was all ready for us..."

"Was it...?" asked Sylvia, and Cody didn't know if she was lying. But she must have been!