Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they came in, he lagged a bit behind--carrying their luggage--and, as he did, he saw a couple--who had just parked, who he had seen arrive before them and park--leaving even before he got through the door. If they hadn't found a room, then how come him and his mom had? If they needed the same kind of room? He hadn't thought anything about it, then. But now...

"It's all so convenient, isn't it?" he asked, with an accusatory tone.

"Hmmm...?" she hummed, again. Her poker smile was back and wider than ever "Convenient how, exactly?"

Sylvia pulled her hair back and to her side as she asked. Lifting her hands over her head for a moment, and stretching the thin fabric over her chest as she did so. It was distracting and Cody's eyes couldn't be blamed for wandering. Sylvia didn't blame them. She seemed oblivious.

Seemed.

"To fit one of your- your online videos...?" Cody didn't so much ask as wonder out loud. The truth is, he couldn't possibly know. And he didn't know. He couldn't make head or tails of this situation. How could he even gauge any of it correctly? What was his mom doing? Was she even trying to do something, or was it all in his head? Mothers didn't really do any of this in real life, right?

Cody's throat was so dry.

"You think... I planned this, somehow?" Sylvia said, her tone growing ever more... coy.

That's what it was, Cody finally realized. The poker face, and the... flirty smile. That's what it was. It wasn't amusement per se. She was playing coy. It was all so, so... flirty! And his dick had noticed already, but knowing so made it suddenly really notice.

"I- I don't know!" he admitted "but maybe! It's- you might have!" he accused.

"Hmmm..." his mom slowly looked away from him as she answered.

Again, that damned sing-song. It was so fucking dirty somehow.

Cody's increasing nervousness, too, was--slowly but surely--solidifying into... something else. His mom looked so... delectable, sitting atop the bed. Her body was just so, so incredible... her legs. Her hips. Her waist. Her immense, incredible tits.

He had to silently groan as he... appreciated his mom's figure, or else he would have moaned at the sight. He tried thinking about his dad, to get himself under control. And about what he'd promised him. He couldn't encourage his mom's weird... fixation. Or his own, for that matter. His fixation with her tits. With her face. With her body.

His mom's gaze found his eyes again, taking him out of those thoughts. Her eyes were open wide, and the air was thick with... something. Tension.

"Alright, honey" his mom said, skipping right over the question, and taking him out of his thoughts "if I had..." she said, with a voice like silk.

A moment went by before she finished her question.

"...do you really think" she paused, letting the tension grow thicker "...it would be because I am trying to seduce you?" she whispered. And she looked as serious as a heart-attack.

Of course the answer was "No", thought Cody. A mom seducing her son was an absurd notion. But the sole mention of it. The sole idea of his mom trying to get into his pants, as if it was a real possibility to be discussed... Cody shivered. Just hearing it said out loud like that, in real life, was beyond exhilarating. He had to hold in a gasp. Was he even awake? Was this reality?

His mom left out a soft, almost silent giggle. Had she noticed how excited he was?

"See, I told you before that you didn't know the whole story..."

Her son gulped. His mom, meanwhile, switched which leg she was crossing, with an exaggerated lift of her leg. If Cody had been ready, he would have no doubt been able to see her underwear. But he hadn't been ready, so all he had to content himself with, instead, was the sight of her perfect, gym-built calves, slowly swinging past and in front of his eyes.

"That night" his mom explained, thinking nothing of how close her legs had been to her son's drooling face "when your dad and I talked about his... fantasies..." she growled.

Sylvia shuffled in place again, before continuing.

"Maybe... I also might have-"

The mom paused for a second, before saying the next thing.

"I may have... admitted a lot more than your dad said I did."

She tilted her head from one side to the next, with a thin smile on her face, and her shiny green pupils pointing up.

"Including that... you know..." Cody's mom said, as she played with a lock of her hair "That I find you- that I find the way you look" she clarified "really in line with some of my... interests" she finally revealed, her smile no longer on her face, her pupils now once again looking at Cody.

Cody didn't know if he was supposed to say anything, now.

"So maybe it's true that your mom has noticed how... handsome a certain young man is" she said, and the married mom of two licked her lips as she looked at Cody "maybe I'm- looking..." she said, hesitating with her word choices for the first time that night.

"You mean, uh..."

Cody shuddered. He had never seen such a look in his mom's face.

"You mean me...?" he said, and he tried pointing at himself but his hand wasn't contributing.

Cody's heart knew this was the answer he was looking for. He knew this was the admission he was trying to squeeze out of his mom. Nevertheless. Hearing it. His heart was in his throat.

His mother laughed out loud. For a short, sudden burst. That went away as soon as it appeared. It was but an instant of weakness for his picture-perfect mother--before quickly restraining herself, going back to her steady self. Was she nervous, too? Cody couldn't tell.

"So what if I noticed?" she said, with some venom in her tone, some defiance, all the while smiling at him like a mother would "I mean... I always knew it, honey--women always notice when a boy is... handsome" she said, like it was no big deal but nonetheless with more care than her expression showed "But! It wasn't me who really noticed. It wasn't me who owned that feeling--the one who properly noticed-noticed, if you know what I mean..." she trailed off.

Cody didn't know to keep breathing, much less what she meant. Or what to say.

"Or not, you know, at first..." she then added, talking past his silence, slowly looking away.

The tone of her voice was growing lower and lower with each revelation. It was almost a whisper, by the end of it.

"There was someone else who... helped me realize how... handsome, my young man was"

Cody's breath started hastening, now. Fast.

"See... I love your dad. And we have a great sex life..." Sylvia reminded her son.

Cody had already heard as much, so he wondered for whose benefit she was bringing it up. For what purpose.

"Your mom has had so much sex, honey. I love it..." she declared "I love sex" she then insisted, as if she needed to "So, when your father told me about his fantasy... what do you think I did?" she said, and she looked back up.

"I don't know" Cody spat out, quickly, to keep the conversation moving. He really didn't know, but he had a hunch.

"I asked Anna, of course" she said, flashing him her whatsapp messages from the bed. From where Cody was standing, it was impossible to make anything out.

"Do you know what she said?" his mom asked.

Cody just shook his head, but he imagined she had said 'no'. Or, rather, he hoped she had said 'no'. He would forever hate his father if he hadn't just nailed his sexpot of a mother, but also his movie-star aunt.

"She said, no--of course" his mom confirmed "She's not into your dad at all! She dates movie stars now, after all..."

Of course. Cody knew that would be the answer. Or should have known, if his mind wasn't trapped in the fog of this bizarre situation. He felt so silly, now, about being so rabidly jealous of his father before. It was obvious this would be how that would go, that this is how real life, goes.

Sylvia went back to looking through her messages, making Cody wonder what the heck she could be looking for so badly.

"But she and I talked long and hard about that and, well... everything else! We've always been so close..." her face softened at the thought.

As his mom lost herself in the nostalgia of her and her sister agreeing that they would not be double-teaming his dad, Cody was once again reminded about how extremely bizarre this whole situation was. He had to remember to distance himself from it, or he'd get caught up again.

Regardless, no amount of distancing was helping him convince himself that this was actually happening. His mom thought he was... hot? His unbelievably hot mom thought he was hot?? He had been right about his concerns???

"And, anyways--as I was telling you--she admitted one really big thing to me... you know, eventually..." Sylvia emphasized, as she looked at her son like a mother who is hiding a wonderful Christmas present.

His aunt had? Had he heard that right?

"Something that had a lot to do... with you" she tilted her head, letting the thought linger in a sing-song kind of way.

Wait. Did he hear that right?

She turned the screen towards Cody and, clear as day, the first message she pointed to in her backlog said: "as long as we're talking forbidden fantasies tho...... god sylvie don't kill me but if the one into me was that Cody of yours???!lmao He was always a cute boy but now he's suddenly so... idk,, handsome??kinda????"

Cody took a second to process what he had just read, and then immediately felt like he was going to pass out.

His mom kept skimming through the conversation like it was no big deal, and it was quickly obvious to Cody that the entire thing was filled with stuff like that. He couldn't believe it, but he also had no choice but to believe it.

Cody's brain was understandably struggling as it tried coming to terms with messages like "i stalk his socials so much!!!! lmao idk he just has... sthing rly alluring, doesnt he???" and "in his pants too maybe??lmao jkjkk!!!" and "omg am I even allowed to say this abt my nephew???" every single one of which had been written by his movie star aunt. MOVIE. STAR. AUNT.

So, who could blame him if his knees felt like buckling?

The more he stayed in this cheap hotel room, Cody thought--the more he stayed in this conversation he had unknowingly unleashed--the more Cody felt like he was living on a different planet. That much had been true from the start. However, this latest revelation really cinched the whole thing. This really placed him in another reality, he thought.

"oh sylvie i bet his 'little cody' is so fucking huuuuuuugeeeee.....dont you think so????"

Anna Laurent was saying this?? Cody's 'famous-for-being-hot' aunt???

And the messages didn't end there, either. The more messages he was shown, the more his mom kept finding. She looked completely unfazed. Still sitting right in front of him, scrolling down the screen with all the calm in the world. Until finally, she reached a final one, that made her giggle. The giggle made Cody jump in his place again.

"Its just..... omg dont hate me Sylvie i know hes your baby but he just...uffffff he does SO MUCH FOR ME ive spent SO many nights thinking abt sooooo much fun stuff he could do to me!!!" it read--followed by a bunch of sweat, thirsty and eggplant emojiis.

Cody's mouth was agape.

"You have a fan!" said his mom, with what sounded like the most genuine joy.

Anna Laurent??? The Anna Laurent??? His movie star aunt thought he... wanted him to...

His mom was quick to confirm his suspicions. It's like she could read his mind.

"And so... yeah, she said she'd be down for anything if it was ever you..." Sylvia trailed off.

"You're- that's-" Cody couldn't get the words out.

"Those were her exact words..." she added, absent-mindedly, not even looking at her son.

Instead, his mom waited for him, patiently.

"There's no way she's serious- there's no way that's true, I mean-" Cody was stumbling over his words. Half of them weren't even coming out.

"Oh her feelings are definitely true, honey..." assured his mom, still not looking at him "Just look at this" she said, and she flashed him her phone again. This time, from a different conversation. A message group, one titled: "Cody Appreciation Corner".

The message backlog for this group, for weeks on end, was all just pictures of him.

His mom would send a picture, and his aunt would respond with barely an emojii, or a phrase. All the interventions were usually a double-entendre, or a sexual themed emojii. Dozens of pictures: of him rowing for some event, him at the pool, him hanging out in just his underwear at home...

Him in the shower.

Cody stopped her scrolling right there. He hadn't noticed when he did it, but his hand was suddenly over hers, and his eyes were fixated on the phone.

"You were-" the teen choked on his words "you were TAKING PICTURES???"

"OMG!!!is that a CANNON baby codys hiding???!" said his movie star aunt, following up with six 'thirst' and 'heat' emojiis. This, in response to the picture of him--in the shower, completely naked--washing his hair, with his penis hanging in clear view "godddddd sis i SO knew hed be fuckingggg hunnnnnggggg" she finished.

"oh wow honey... and just how large do you think he gets when he's hard?" said the next message. By a number he didn't recognize. A third number. Were there other people in this groupchat????

But he didn't get to dwell on it.

Sylvia giggled "oh sweetie if you think the pictures stopped there..." she said, swiftly standing up and walking towards him. Her other hand reached for her phone, grabbing it from the back.

It startled Cody, who was still trying to close his mouth, his eyes fixated on the last message.

"Sorry, baby, did I startle you?" asked his mom, softly, touching his thigh with her now free hand. She smelled too good. She was too hot. Her body... her body was too close to his.

He was too horny. Terrified. But horny.

"I just- wanted to..." she said, as her first hand reached towards her phone again and softly took it from his hands.

Cody was stuck in place trying to get his breathing under control. Meanwhile, Sylvia quickly browsed through her phone. Finally turning it towards her son and showing him the screen.

"You never caught me peeking at this, did you?" she grinned.

Right there, in his mom's phone, was a picture of him, in his room, on his bed... in the midst of jacking off like his life depended on it. His face was contorted with pleasure and need, and his ass was a blur as it lifted itself from the mattress while he did his very best to make himself cum. His dick was obscenely large--unbeknownst to Cody, who sort of knew he was on the bigger side, but had no way of knowing just by how much.

His own large hand, in the picture, was entirely unable to close the whole way around it. If he had been grabbing it with both of his own hands, one on top of the other, his penis would still manage to poke out by a good amount. That's the kind of cock sweet, meek, timid Cody was packing.

"What the FUCK- Mom?" not-so-meek-anymore-Cody reached to grab the phone with both his hands, but his mom pulled it back in time, dodging the teenager's attempt to take it from her hands.

"tut, tut, tut..." she clicked her tongue "Don't curse at me like that young man!" she scolded before reassuring him: "And don't you worry, these are my pictures..."

What? Not that it made it any better!

Cody's face must have screamed his thoughts, because his mom answered to them regardless of his stumped silence.

"What I mean is most of these I never even sent to our groupchat..." she explained, to nobody's ease of mind, dismissing his worries with a gesture of hand, as she pointed to a full folder in her phone titled 'Cody pics'.

She had a folder???

"I mean, fantasies or no, I'm still your mom, honey. I obviously wasn't just going to send people pictures of you masturbating, you know...?" she said, and Cody was shocked at how reasonable that sounded to him, now. At how much the standards had lowered about the kind of thing he could expect to come out of his mom's mouth.

But then she added "If anything, they should be kept in the dark for a little bit longer, don't you think? Make them wonder a little bit..."

Cody was beside himself.

He couldn't believe what was happening.

He couldn't believe her.

He couldn't believe this woman.

Was she even listening to the words coming out of her mouth?

Was this really his mom? Had she always been like this, without him knowing?

Sylvia sat back on the bed with a big smile on her face, as if none of this was enough to even bother her.

The calm, motherly smile--the same that he had seen adorning her face for his entire lifetime, the same she had been showing him this whole evening--was sinister, now. It had transformed, in his mind, into something more representative of what it actually was.

It carried no meaningful information. Expressed nothing of note. It never had. It was a mask, Cody suddenly realized. It had always been one. Every day he had ever seen it, it had been a mask. A lie. And it was one today.

"But your aunt's... insistence. It did make me, um, 'appreciate' something I already knew to be true--a lot, lot more..." she admitted "after I bothered to really look, I mean" and, as she said this, Cody could swear she was checking him out. Her eyes traveled from his shoulders to his chest to his... groin? Could she really have been?

"This is- uh-" Cody didn't know what to say. Or if he even had to say anything.

"But anyways... that's the deal with your aunt" said Sylvia, shrugging. Not even acknowledging Cody's stutter "And, you know... me!" she smiled, dropping another bomb like it was nothing.

Cody felt like his brain was melting. Nothing more needed to be said, now, except the actual words. Was she going to? Everything was pointing towards it, but would she do it?

"I know it's a bit of a breach of your privacy honey but... Anna is into you--very, very much--and she was simply adamant on me getting all kinds of pictures!" She laughed "And, you know, I gained an appreciation for it as a bit of freebie I guess..."

So she wouldn't say it, it seemed. And not just that but... a freebie? His mom sneaking nudes of him was a freebie??

"Shouldn't you be happy, though? So many men would kill to be in your shoes!"

Did she mean because of Anna or...

He tried to focus back down and away from his fantasies.

"I-" he started. Cody hadn't noticed but his mom was, slowly but surely, sitting further and further back into the bed. Reaching further back with her arms as she kept talking about this whole... insanity. As she did so, the weight of her breasts became more obvious, as they flattened out--what little they could, being as perky as they were--and spread their weight over and around her slender frame.

Was she even wearing a bra? How could they fall like that if she was? His mind thought, and he didn't stop it. He had been so scared of these thoughts, before... but not anymore, it seemed.

What would have been the point?

And it wasn't the only thing he was able to appreciate a lot better. The shape of her legs. The fitness of her body. Her hair hanging down just a tinge more. Her... pose was just becoming sexier and sexier...

"But- you guys..." Cody gulped "you and aunt Anna- I mean..." Cody's palms kept getting sweaty "you guys are- we three are-" he tried finishing his thought, albeit he could see that his mom could already see what his concern was.