Coed Trick or Treaters Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shorty was changing the speed and intensity of the vibrator. Anne moaned, writhed, and whimpered. Her head was spinning. She was on the verge of another orgasm.

Stretch started thrusting his hips to match her efforts. With each thrust, his cock went deeper and deeper into her throat. She didn't care. She was entirely focused on the buzzing sensation on her perineum and labia, when her pelvic thrusting pushed her pussy against Shorty's hand and the vibrator. Stretch was bottoming out, balls deep in her throat, then pulling almost all the way out of her mouth. Each time he pulled back, she moaned loudly due to Shorty's work with the vibrator. The third guy reached over with his oily hand, sunk two fingers into her pussy, and pushed on her clit with his thumb. She thrust her hips to fuck his fingers, and her orgasm started. She moaned and whimpered on Stretch's cock, and Shorty suddenly pushed the just the tip of the vibrator into her anus.

Anne had never allowed her boyfriend to touch her there. She lurched and moaned. If her throat hadn't been full of cock, she would have screamed. The buzzing vibrations in her anus intensified the orgasm that had just started, and the oily hand manipulating her pussy and clit now had three fingers inside her plus the thumb circling on her clit. As Stretch eased his cock back so just the head was in her mouth, she was moaning, whimpering and gasping for breath. She was writhing, her big breasts swaying and bouncing, and her pussy was squeezing the fingers inside it.

Stretch started kneading her big breasts with both hands, while she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. The vibrations in her anus were maddening, making this orgasm more intense than the previous one. Her eyes rolled back in her head while she was cumming so intensely and Stretch started fucking her throat again with vigor. Shorty pulled the tip of the vibrator out of her anus, and she whimpered again. He rubbed it on her perineum while she was still clenching the oily fingers with her pussy, and she continued to cum.

Stretch grabbed her head and unloaded deep in her throat, with her nose pressed against his pelvis. She swallowed and swallowed, and when he slowly withdrew his cock from her mouth, she gasped for breath as she came down from her orgasm.

Stretch said "lick me clean," and she obediently started licking the slime off his dick. The lights flashed once, and the chimes rang again.

The guy who had been finger fucking her now kneeled in front of her. Anne stuck out her tongue and began licking his cock. She brought her head forward, and began bobbing up and down on his cock. She swirled her tongue around the cock in her mouth. She leaned in further, and sucked his cock deep down her throat. He knelt there in front of her face, kneading her breasts and rolling the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. She fucked him with her mouth and throat, using her tongue when she had just the tip in her mouth, applying suction as she leaned into his pelvis and took his cock deep, over and over. She moaned on his dick, and hummed on it.

"Man, she's giving me a GREAT blowjob! He exclaimed.

He kept kneading her melons and tweaking the nipples. As she took him deep down her throat again and again, she started to feel a stirring in her loins. She moaned with urgency, and accelerated the pace and intensity of the blowjob. He leaned back and watched his dick disappear into her mouth, watched her huge breasts heave and bounce, watched her arch her back...and begin to orgasm just from sucking his cock. She moaned, she writhed, she thrust her hips, and kept throating his dick over and over.

"Give me my phone" he said to Shorty.

He shot video, first of her throating his cock, then scanning to her breasts, up her flat belly, to her bush and her pussy, then the length of her shaking legs, while she continued to cum. Then he scanned back down to video her continuing to take the entire length of his cock into her mouth. He started rocking his hips, and kept recording video as he pumped in and out of her face and shot his load deep into her throat.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he exclaimed as she sucked harder, draining the cum from his cock. She kept his cock in her mouth as it shrank down and softened. A trickle of cum leaked out of her mouth, across her cheek, and dripped onto the floor.

The three men returned the table to its original level position. They pulled on jockey shorts, and one of them left the room, returning with hand towels and a large bowl of warm water. The lights flashed again, and the chimes rang.

"Awright, dudes, we got five minutes" Shorty said.

While she was still on the table, they used warm washcloths to wipe sweat off her body and semen off her face, released her from the table, and toweled off her body. They walked her back to her circle in the meeting room as the three other girls were being escorted to their circles.

The leader then said "take the young lady from the next circle in line. Since the girls have already been primed, you won't need time for that again. We reconvene again in 60 minutes. Oh, and Yoga Girl gets double-teamed the rest of the night as the final consequence for her actions. Bareback if you want."

The other girls turned to look at Glenda, and noticed that her tiny little ass had red stripes that matched the sudden redness in her face, and she had semen leaking from all orifices. The girls' eyes opened wide with shock, and they all slumped. They had thought their ordeal was done, only to find that it had just begun.

Francie and Anne both sobbed "no, no, no more" as each of the four girls was half-dragged, half-carried off by three men in shorts.

Fucking Francie

There was a king-size bed with a climbing harness hanging over it in the room to which Francie's captors half carried, half dragged her. One of her captors, with hair that was buzz cut, lowered the harness to the bed. The other two slid her legs into the harness and pulled it up, fastening the belt around her waist. Then Buzzcut pulled the rope, lifting Francie off her feet and making her ass stick out. The two each grabbed an ankle, and Buzzcut lowered Francie until her ass was about 2 feet above the bed, then tied off the rope at that point.

One of the two other guys — the long haired one — grabbed what looked like a broomstick that had clips at both ends and one in the middle. He and the last guy, whose head was shaved, fastened the end clips to the zip-ties on Francie's ankles, and the center clip to a leash hanging down from the ceiling. Francie was suspended two feet above the bed in a sitting position with her ass hanging out, her legs spread apart, and no way to lower her feet.

Buzzcut reached under the bed, and pulled out a huge dildo. The thickness was not much more than a normal cock, but from balls to tip, it was 20 inches long. He leered at the nude girl with her perky tits, tight ass, and flat belly, and turned the base of the dildo. Near the tip, the giant tool started twitching around.

"You're going to love this!" he sneered. He went behind her and held the giant tool so the shaft was in the crack of her ass, and the head was twitching against her pussy.

Meanwhile, Longhair fastened the zipties on her wrists to clips above her head, making her arch her back, and her perky b-cup tits point slightly skyward. Crawling under the broomstick holding her feet apart and kneeling between her legs, he began stroking her thighs with both hands, and licking and sucking on her left breast, focusing on her achingly hard nipple. Baldy knelt behind her right side. He began licking and sucking the back of her neck while one hand kneaded her right ass-cheek, and the other one was pinching and twisting her right nipple.

Francie had a high school reputation as a real cock-tease. As a senior, she was captain of the cheer squad. Her Junior and senior years, when she wasn't in the tiny skirt and spandex top of her cheer uniform, she wore very short skirts, very tight shorts, spandex leggings with no panties, sweaters that accentuated her perkiness, thin tank-tops with spaghetti straps and no bra...and never "gave it up."

She dated three different guys during her senior year. The boy who took her to homecoming drove her out to the lake after the dance. They necked for over an hour, but when he unfastened the halter top on her dress, she grabbed the straps before they could drop and expose her breasts, and made him drive her home.

The star wide receiver who took her to Winter Formal drove her out to his family's mountain cabin that overlooked the city. They made out for an hour, and he unhooked her bra and had both hands inside it for fifteen minutes. When he slid one hand under the hem of her dress and up her thigh, she suddenly stood up, walked out, and got back in the car, refusing to get out until he took her home.

The all-county point guard who took her to Senior Prom took her to a nice hotel after the prom. They necked passionately. He peeled down the top of her dress and sucked on her breasts, teasing the nipples. He took of his shirt and guided her hand down his hairy chest, across his flat belly, and started to slide it into his pants and onto his rigid member. As soon as her fingertips were past the waistband, she stood up, ran into the bathroom, and locked the door. She refused to open the door until he promised that he was fully dressed and ready to drive her home.

Things were different with Danny. He took it very slowly with Francie all summer. They started dating at Grad Night, where he was the complete gentleman, holding doors for her, fetching her punch and soft drinks, and ending the evening with a chaste kiss at her door. On their third date, they tongue kissed briefly for the first time. After two more dates, they had a 15-minute make-out session where all he did was kiss her mouth, her ears, and her neck. As far as Danny was concerned, the progress was painstakingly slow all summer. He finally touched her uncovered perky b-cup breasts near the end of August. He rubbed her ass through her bikini after a Labor Day picnic, while she scratched his chest with her perfectly manicured nails.

At the end of registration week at UCLA, Francie gave Danny a quick handjob after they got stoned in his dorm room. It still took a few weeks before he finally got laid. After an hour long session of toking and making out, she let him take her virginity, in the missionary position, under a blanket, wearing a condom, with the lights out. The next weekend, something funny happened. Francie discovered that she like being fucked by Danny.

They got a little bit stoned again on Friday night and started making out. When he got her naked and was sucking on her breasts, Andy licked his way down her rib cage, across her flat belly, into her bush, and started licking her pussy. It was as if he had located her "fuck switch" and turned it on. She started to cum quickly, and when the orgasm was done, laid on her back, raised her knees near her chest and said "fuck me!" That weekend, they fucked in a total of 10 different positions — missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, in a chair, standing...and she loved having Danny's cock plunder her pussy over and over and over.

But he was the only one who had ever even seen her pussy before tonight. Now her body was responding to the hands on her ass, her breast, and her thighs, the mouths on her neck and breast, and the dildo between her ass cheeks toying with her pussy. She was breathing hard and fast, squirming in the climbing harness, and making little squeaky noises as her excitement level began to build.

Buzzcut slid his head under her and started licking her wet pussy lips, while getting just the tip of the big dildo inside her. Because it was pressing from behind and slightly under her, when he turned the knob at its base and it started vibrating as well as twitching, the vibrations went right to her clit. She gasped and moaned, and started moving her legs to raise and lower herself in the harness. She felt herself beginning to lose control and knew she was going to cum. Then the lights flashed and a chime rang.

Buzzcut stopped licking her and put the dildo aside. Longhair climbed out from between her legs, rubbing his cock on her face as he did. While Baldy continued biting and licking her ears and her neck, and placed a hickey on the back of her neck while tweaking both nipples and kneading both tits from behind, the other two men peeled off their clothes, revealing fit bodies with raging 7-inch hard-ones.

Buzzcut sat on the bed close behind her suspended ass, and slid himself under her body. Baldy moved away, and Buzzcut arched his back, pressing his condom-sheathed cock against the opening of Francie's dripping hole. He gave Longhair a thumbs-up signal, and Longhair gave the rope enough slack to lower Francie an inch onto Buzzcut's dick. It entered her easily.

She yelled "NO! NO!" and started squirming and bucking in the harness, but could not get any leverage to halt herself from being impaled. Her wriggling only served to increase the stimulation of her steaming hole. Longhair lowered her another inch, and secured the rope again.

Baldy and Longhair knelt on either side of Francie, gently grabbed her thighs, and made her swing back on forth with two inches of Buzzcut's cock inside her. They leaned in to her perky tits and started sucking and biting the nipples. When they swung her back, Buzzcut thrust his hips upward, burying his cock in her steamy cunt. When they swung her forward, only the tip remained inside her. They kept this up for about five minutes, with Buzzcut's long strokes and the two other men playing with her thighs and sucking her tits driving her right to the edge again.

Buzzcut arched his back and slid a pillow under his ass, then grabbed her hips with both hands and started slamming into her. Longhair and Baldy redoubled their attentions to Francie's overstimulated tits, and each slid a hand up her thighs and started rubbing her clit. It sent Francie over the edge, and her pussy started convulsing all over Buzzcut's thick cock as she screamed her way through an incredible orgasm.

"Oh gawd, oh yes, OH GAWD! OH DANNY! OHHHH GAWWWWDDDD!!!"

Her body was gyrating, and her clutching pussy was too much for Buzzcut, who slammed into Francie's pussy to the hilt, and pulled her hips to him as he shot his load. He remained rigid, his cock buried deep inside her until his cock and her pussy both stopped spasming. Then he slowly withdrew, the reservoir tip on the condom plopping out as he did.

Baldy unclipped the leash hanging from the ceiling. He stood on the bed behind Francie, and pushed her head forward so her torso was parallel to the ground, her feet were barely touching the bed, and her ass was pointing right at him. He clipped the leash onto a d-ring on the back of the harness, keeping it pointed this way. He unceremoniously grabbed her hips and plunged his full length into her.

"Aaaagh!" Francie screamed at the suddenness of her cunt being fully stuffed again.

He began vigorously pumping in and out of her pussy. He let go of her hips, and began kneading her tits and teasing her nipples with both hands.

"Let me help you, brother" Longhair said, and he stood in front of Francie, grabbed her head, and rubbed his cock against her face.

With Longhair now holding her head, Baldy continued to vigorously plunge his cock into her pussy as he abused both of her breasts with his hands. The pressure on her g-spot from this position and the manipulation of her breasts was pushing her toward another orgasm, and when Buzzcut pushed the vibrating dildo against her anus, the dam burst, and she started shaking all over.

"I'M CUMMING, OH GAWD, I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGG NOW! NOW! NOW! NOOOOWWWWWW!!!" Francie shrieked.

Baldy grinned, and kept jackhammering her. He let go of her tits, grabbed her hips, and pounded away. "OH! OH! OH! GEEZ! GAWD! DON'T STOP" yelled Francie, not that there was much chance of that. Baldy was sweating like a stuck pig, pouring everything he had into pounding the perky little cheerleader's pussy. And apparently, he was doing it well, because as she came down from one orgasm, he was driving her to the next one. It helped that Buzzcut had slid under her chest and started working over her nipples with his lips and tongue, and pressing the vibrator against her clit.

"OH! GAWD! OH! GAWD! YES! YESS! YEEESSSSSS!!!" Francie's head swung from side to side, rubbing her face and her open mouth and tongue against Longhair's cock. Her entire body was writhing and gyrating. Baldy buried his cock inside her, and let her orgasm carry him to his own. Her cunt squeezed and sucked on his penis until he began cumming, and drained every drop from his boiling balls into the condom that sheathed his cock. When he released her hips, he fell backwards onto the bed. The lights flashed, and a chime rang.

For a second, Longhair toyed with the idea of shoving his cock down her throat. Then he remembered — he had paid extra for pussy tonight instead of just oral. He pulled up on the broomstick between Francie's feet until her head was pointed straight down at the bed.

"Give me some slack, man!" Longhair said, and Buzzcut lowered her until her arms were on the bed, and her head nearly touched the covers. Longhair stood up, guided his cock into her upside down pussy, and started swinging her so his cock slid all the in, and most of the way out.

He stood there, reveling in the way her pussy took his cock, rubbing and squeezing its entire length. The new position changed the pressures his cock was exerting on her pussy, pressing right on her g-spot. She was rapidly building to yet another orgasm.

"Oh! OH! OH! AAAGHHH!!" Francie was getting close, and he started to smack her ass, alternating hands and which ass cheek he was striking. "OW! YES!! OWWW!!! YEEESSSS!!! OHMIGAWWWWWWWD!!!" She was coming again. He reached out, and Baldy handed him a tube of lube. He squeezed about an ounce of it out onto her puckered anus, and quickly stuck his thumb up her ass. "GEEEEEEEZZZZZ!" she screamed as her orgasm suddenly doubled in intensity.

Longhair continued swinging her, making her pussy stroke every centimeter of his rock-hard cock. At the same time, he began twisting his thumb back and forth in her anus. Other than the one time last weekend, when she and Danny were really stoned and he swore he "accidentally" put his cock in her asshole, nobody had ever touched her there. Now Longhair's thumb was fully inserted, and it was making her continue to cum on his cock. She started using her arms to push her body up, to keep his thumb deeply imbedded in her ass while he continued fucking her upside-down pussy.

Longhair swung one leg over Francie's leg, changing his angle of attack so his cock was drilling straight down into her hole. As he raised and lowered himself with one leg to pump in and out of her tight hole, she used her arms to push up and meet him. She could feel his thumb and his cock rubbing opposite sides of the wall between her cunt and her rectum, which was amazingly hot. He began pumping faster, and she sped up to match his pace. A minute later, he bored down deep, and stayed fully imbedded while his cock twitched and pulsed, filling his condom with semen. After a minute, he slowly and gently straightened his legs, raising his softening member out of her hot hole.

Buzzcut unfastened the rope and gently lowered the harness as Francie curled and let her back unroll onto the bed. Baldy unfastened the clips and laid the broomstick aside, letting Francie ease her legs back together. She sat up on the edge of the bed, and the men unfastened the clips that fastened her hands to the rope, and gently removed the climbing harness. They laid her face down on the bed, and massaged her thighs and ass with warm oil. Chimes rang, and they began cleaning her up. A few minutes later, they half carried the exhausted girl back to their circular rug in the main room.