Coed Trick or Treaters Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader then said "take the young lady from the next circle in line. Since the girls have already been primed, you won't need time for that again. We reconvene again in 60 minutes. Oh, and Yoga Girl gets double-teamed the rest of the night as the final consequence for her actions. Bareback if you want."

The other girls turned to look at Glenda, and noticed that her tiny little ass had red stripes that matched the sudden redness in her face, and she had semen leaking from all orifices. The girls' eyes opened wide with shock, and they all slumped. They had thought their ordeal was done, only to find that it had just begun.

Francie and Anne both sobbed "no, no, no more" as each of the four girls was half-dragged, half-carried off by three men in shorts.

Making Mary

In the room they dragged Mary to, there was a big brass bed. One man disappeared into the restroom, while the other two fastened the zip ties on her ankles to leashes that were attached to two legs on the bed. She was standing at the foot of the bed, and they bent her forward, doubling her over, and fastened her wrists to the bottom of the bed frame. She couldn't see what was going on, but soon felt the greased-up business end of an enema hose being inserted into her asshole, and a cool liquid trickling into her ass.

She screamed "what the fuck!" but they ignored her.

A few minutes later, the enema hose was withdrawn, and the two men unclipped the restraints from her zipties. They helped her walk into the restroom, as she was now very unsteady on her feet, and seated her on the toilet. One said "poop it out, now," and Mary emptied her bowel. She could smell booze and shit as she squirted. When she was done and had cleaned herself up with her two escorts supporting her at the sink, they walked her back into the bedroom.

The three men laid her on her back on the bed, and fastened the zipties on her wrists above her head. They looped a couple of leashes around the bed rails, clipped them to her ankles, and forced her legs wide apart. She was now so drunk, she offered no resistance. Then they slid a wedge shaped pillow under her back, so her shoulders were on the bed, but her ass was close to a foot above it. Beneath her neatly trimmed blonde bush, her slit was wide open for the men to see and enjoy. Mary never really minded a little light bondage, but that was with guys she already knew. Now she was so wasted, she couldn't really process this.

Mary had been something of a slut in high school, ever since things had gone farther than intended when she lost her virginity playing "seven minutes in heaven" with a male classmate at her best friend's Sweet Sixteen party. Mary already had D-cup breasts with aureoles the size of silver dollar pancakes at that time, and enjoyed the attention her big titties brought her from all the boys. She loved making boys and men uncomfortable by wearing sweaters and tops that were tight fitting, and as low cut as she could find. She always shopped for the laciest bras she could find that would provide the support her juicy jugs required. She wasn't a particularly good student, but she found that she always got better grades from younger male teachers, and made it a point to get into their classes whenever she could. Sitting in the front row without panties and leaning forward frequently during class just seemed to get her better grades in those classes.

Mary even had a couple of experiences with two guys at a time, but never with three, and all the guys who had gotten into her pants before this were Newport Beach preppies. One of these three did look like an aging Newport Beach preppy, and she thought of him as Chad. The second she thought of as Ricky, because he reminded her of Ricky Iglesias and his dad — Mexican or Italian or Spanish, she didn't know. He looked her up and down and focused on her chest. "Man, check out those chi-chis! Those can't be real!" He and the white guy spent the next few minutes rubbing, tweaking, sucking and nibbling them, verifying that they were, in fact, 100% genuine.

"Guess you're wrong, pendejo!" grinned Chad. They continued mauling Mary's melons, and the attention was beginning to make her moist.

The third guy she named Marley in her mind, with his dark skin and dreadlocks (she wondered if they were real or a wig). He said "I gotta get me some of that," and laid down between her legs, grabbed her ass with both hands, and plunged his tongue directly into her moistening cunt.

"Wha' the fuck are you...Oh shit!" Squealed Mary, "gimme some warning! Oh GAWD, that's good!" He licked her labia from her perineum to her bush and back again, and plunged his tongue deep into her snatch again. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, "stop before I cum!" He raised his head up, smiled a toothy grin, then went in and grabbed her clit with his lips, held it with his teeth, and licked it side to side with his tongue. She started thrashing and screaming "no, oh gawd, NO! NO! NO! OHMIGAWD!!" While she was screaming "no," her body was betraying her by thrusting her pelvis into Marley's face.

Chad raised his head from the nipple he was suckling. "Time to flip her, guys!" On his order, they quickly undid the clips, sat Mary up, put a second wedge pillow on top of the first, making a big rectangular block. They secured her hands on the brass headboard so her tits were hanging off the pillows, her nipples resting on the covers. They resecured her ankles, leaving her ass up and her legs spread wide.

"Yeah, that'll do it!" Chad said, and stepped out of the room.

Ricky slid his face under Mary's, turned his head, and started sucking on the tops of her tits, occasionally biting them. She was sure he was leaving marks on the tops of her boobs, but she was too drunk to care, and there wasn't anything she could do about it anyway.

Marley cupped her pussy, then pressed his face between her ass cheeks and stuck his tongue out to lick her pussy and the flesh between her pussy and the puckered ring of her anus. His efforts were raising the temperature of Mary's loins, and causing her to squirm considerably. When he stuck his tongue into her asshole, she squealed and jumped. Chad came back into the room with some items Mary didn't recognize, put a couple in Marley's hand, and told Ricky "leave the chi-chi's alone for a couple of minutes, wouldja? I need her face."

"How's this?" Asked Ricky, moving to Mary's right side, getting his face near her armpit, and pulling her right breast to the side so he could lick and suck the nipple.

"That'll do fine," said Chad.

Marley had stopped tonguing her. She could feel him still sitting between her legs, but couldn't see what he was doing. Chad placed a little glass dish under her face, like you get ketchup in at Denny's. She heard a click behind her, and a familiar buzzing sound, like she used to hear through the thin wall between her room and her single mom's. Then she felt the tip of the vibrator spread her pussy lips just as Chad dropped a clear drop onto the hot metal object he held over the little glass dish. He inhaled deeply next to her, and she gasped a deep breath in response to the vibrations. Marley worked the vibrator around the edges of her pussy. About 15 seconds after the first drop, Chad hit the hot metal piece with a second drop, timing it with her inhaling, and he inhaled alongside her.

In addition to her drunken body responding to Ricky molesting her breast and Marley manipulating her labia and clit with the vibrator, the cannabis vapors Mary had just inhaled for the first time in her life hit her hard. She felt dizzy, and giddy...and then suddenly, very horny. When Marley again inserted the tip of the vibrating dildo into her steamy pussy, Mary suddenly bent her knees, thrusting her ass back toward Marley and taking 6 inches of vibrating plastic cock into her voracious cunt.

"OH YEAH!!" She roared, as she tried to fill her hole with the dildo. "Shove it into me!!"

Marley smiled and started to pump the vibrator deeper and deeper into her pussy, and Mary thrust her hips back to meet each stroke. Then, just as she thrust back one last time and started to cum, he quickly and firmly inserted a well lubricated butt plug right into her asshole.

Mary screamed "AAAAAGHHHHH!!!" Then "Wha the fuck?! GET IT...AAAAGHHHH!!!"

That last was from Marley flicking the switch on the butt plug. Servos within the butt plug made it pulsate and vibrate intensely. With the vibrator in her pussy buzzing away, her eyes rolled back in her head as a tremendous orgasm erupted from her loins. As wave after intense wave swept over her, Ricky kept munching on her breast, and Chad shared another hit of cannabis vapors with her. Then Chad started going to town on Mary's other breast. "UNH...YEAH....OHHH...YESSSS...UNG....GAAA....YEAH..." she was writhing and gyrating, rolling her head around, half out of her mind. Chad and Ricky started licking her armpits, and Marley got his face under her and started sucking on her clit. She screamed with pleasure and ground her pelvis down on Marley's face. The lights flashed and chimes went off, but she didn't notice.

The three men stood, disrobed, and then looked at her as she continued thrashing while cumming on the bed. Marley pushed the vibrator deeper into her pussy, then turned off the butt plug and pulled it from her ass with a loud pop. He looked at her gaping asshole for a second, then replaced the butt plug with the tip of his penis.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING!?!" Mary Bellowed as Marley grabbed her hips and started to press his rock-hard dick into her rectum. He had put extra lube on his condom, and slowly but firmly pushed his erection deeper and deeper, ignoring her shouts, "NO! NOT THAT! IT'S TOO BIG! YOU'RE SPLITTING ME! OHMIGAAAWWDD! NOT THERE! NOOOOOOO!!!" He pressed down on her ass-cheeks, spreading them with both hands, and continued to press forward until he was fully embedded.

Marley held Mary's hips and remained fully embedded inside her ass as she thrashed about. "OH GAWD! IT HURTS! WRONG HOLE! PULL IT OUT! PLEEEEEEEASE!!" But he just maintained his position, fully embedded in her asshole as her muscles began to adjust to being invaded in this manner.

Chad vaporized another drop of cannabis oil in her face, then chewed on her ear while whispering "relax! Just go with it." Ricky found a pillow, pulled up on Mary's shoulders, and squeezed it between her ribs and the wedge pillows she was laying on. Now her huge melons were dangling down, and the nipples were no longer resting on the covers. He reached under her breasts and began twisting and pinching the nipples. A minute later, he and Chad each laid one cheek of their faces on the bed, and were licking and sucking on her nipples again.

Mary moaned "FUUUUCK" softly at this new onslaught.

Marley took that moan as his cue. He slowly backed his cock out about an inch, and then eased it back in. "Unh," Mary grunted when his rigid member was again fully engulfed. He repeated it a few times. "Unh, Unh, Unh!" He could feel her sphincter relax its grip on him a little. He doubled the length of his strokes. "Unh, Unh, Unh, OHH!" The pain was lessening, and Mary was starting to feel something else. Now he was slowly pulling over halfway out, and easing it all the way back in. Mary started to squirm under him. He twisted the base of the dildo that was still in her pussy, and it started pulsing. Marley progressed to long, slow strokes that brought the head of his cock to just inside her anus, then buried his cock fully in her rectum.

"Unh, OHH, Unh, OHH, Unh, OHH" Mary grunted each time as he bottomed out and moaned each time as he pulled back. Chad was holding her left nipple between his teeth and licking it, and she thought Ricky was leaving a hickey on her right breast. Chad put his thumb in Mary's mouth, and she sucked on it greedily. Marley pushed in faster and harder than he had been, and Mary's eyes popped open. "Ohhhh gaaAAWWD!" she moaned. Marley picked up his pace, and matched his thrusting in her anus to the pulsing of the dildo in her cunt.

"Oh yeah, OH YEAH, OHH YEAAHH!!" Mary panted. "Faster! FASTER!!" Marley adjusted the dildo so it was pulsing at top speed, and attempted to match it with his thrusts. Ricky was kneading her right breast with both hands, and now started licking and biting her ear, the back of her neck, down her back, and then down her side and the side of her breast. Chad was kneeling in front of Mary, playing with her hair, rubbing her face with his hands and his inner thigh and reaching under her to knead her fat left tit. Marley grabbed her hips hard, and began pounding away at her ass. She bit Chad's thigh — a little harder than she meant to — and began thrusting back at Marley, to meet his jackhammering of her ass.

"OH GAWD!! IT'S SO FULLLLL!!! I'M CUMMMMMMMINNNG!!!!"

A few strokes later, Marley pulled hard on her hips and pushed his cock even deeper, then went rigid as he shot his load while the muscles of her bowels clenched at his cock. He staid that way for thirty seconds while she was cumming, then quickly pulled his cock out of her asshole. She continued to cum, but suddenly felt empty.

Ricky slipped on a condom, lubed it up, and plunged his cock in just as quickly as Marley had pulled out. She reveled at the renewed feeling of fullness. There was no finesse here — Ricky grabbed both of Mary's tits and started jackhammering away. Marley reached under her and switched the dildo to vibrate. Ricky was pounding away relentlessly, and Mary was responding by thrusting back to meet him. Chad was enjoying Mary rubbing her face against his jockey shorts, when Marley tapped his shoulder and said "save it, dude. You'll be glad you did," and he winked lasciviously.

"OH GAWD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Mary squealed. "Unh! Unh! Unh! OH SHIT!! OH GAWD!! OH FUCK!!! OH GAAAAWWDD!!" Ricky just kept pounding away with long, deep, fast strokes that were rocking her world.

"You got more of that shit?" Marley asked Chad.

"Here we go!" Chad exclaimed, vaporizing another large drop under Mary's face. She was cumming and panting hard, and inhaled some of the vapors. Chad and Marley had their faces on either side of hers, and each took a deep breath and held it in. 10 seconds later, Marley exhaled directly into Mary's face while she was panting and moaning. Right afterward, Chad did the same thing. Ricky continued pounding away, and Mary's head was swimming. Marley went to the other room, and popped open a hard cider. He took a swig, then put a straw in it and put the other end in Mary's mouth. She quickly drained the can. Chad and Marley looked at Ricky in wonder. He was still pounding away with all his might, tattooing the busty girls ass, and sweating like a pig. She was grunting every time he bottomed out inside her, "UNH! UNH! UNH!"

"Let's have more fun," Marley winked at Chad he crawled around her on the bed, lifted her right foot, and started sucking on the sole of her foot.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!" Mary screamed. Chad took the cue, crawled around the other side, grabbed her left foot, and started sucking on the sole. "AAAAAAGHHH!!!" Mary moaned. They each sucked, tongued, and bit her feet and toes.

Ricky squeezed Mary's tits hard, somehow quickened his stroke, and rode her for all he was worth. He could feel the buzzing of the vibrator along the entire length of his cock as he plunged furiously in to her deepest point, and held himself there as her bowels drained his cock. He stayed deep inside her, while Chad rolled on a condom and spread it liberally with lube. As Ricky reluctantly pulled out of Mary's rectum, Chad said "let's turn her over again."

The lights flashed and the chimes rang. They undid the clips, rolled her over, removed the vibrator, and reattached the clips to the zipties on her ankles.

"Leave her arms free" Chad said. He sat Mary up, got her on her knees, then crawled under her so she was straddling him.

"Lean her forward over me," Chad said, and Ricky and Marley each pushed one of her shoulders forward. Chad reached down and grabbed his cock. Then he moved around until the tip was pressing against her puckered asshole. "Alright, straighten her up" Chad said, and as Marley and Ricky pulled her shoulders up, Chad's upright prick slid easily into Mary's gaping asshole.

"Yeah, that's good" said Chad, as Mary's sphincter adjusted to the new invader.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. He pulled down on her hips, gently forcing his entire length into her bowel. He laid there for 10 seconds, letting her insides adjust and enjoying the feeling of her tight sphincter squeezing his cock and the view of her sitting up, straddling him, with her huge tits jutting out.

"Alright, bitch, fuck me now" Chad commanded.

Mary began to rock back and forth on her knees. Chad laid still as her rocking made her bowel squeeze and stroke his rigid member as her asshole slid up and down his cock. He reached up and began playing with her jugs while she continued rocking on her knees, with his cock in her ass. She raised her arms, which made her tits stick out even further. He got up on his elbows, and sucked on her chest, right between her giant mammaries. She started rocking deeper and deeper. He sucked each of her nipples into his mouth, teased them a bit with his tongue and teeth, and then laid flat on his back. Her movements on top of him were growing in urgency, as she felt the need growing inside her again. She raised her head and looked up to see Marley standing next to the bed, holding the dildo in her face. She opened her mouth, and he slid a few inches into her mouth. The sweet, salty taste of her own juices hit her tongue, and the smell filled her nose.

She gripped the dildo with her teeth, and pulled it from Marley's hand. As Chad reached around from behind her and filled his hands with her tits, she kept rocking. She lowered her arms, took the dildo out of her mouth, and twisted the base of the dildo so it started vibrating. She dragged it down the length of her body, between her huge tits, and started rubbing the head of the vibrating dildo against her clit. Her eyes closed tightly, and she began rocking furiously, alternately pulling herself almost off of Chad's cock, and then burying it deep inside her bowel. Chad was loving this, and he and Ricky both had both hands on her big tits while she was rubbing the vibrating dildo against her clit and her labia, and milking Chad's penis with her anus. Marley got behind her, and started slapping her ass every time she rocked up, encouraging it to once more engulf Chad's dick. Chad started thrusting up to meet her on her downstrokes, stimulating deeper and deeper reaches in her bowel. Then she rocked back one more time, and Chad grabbed her hand, stuffing the tip of the vibrating dildo into her vagina.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OOOHHHH!!" She moaned, as she helped him work the length of the dildo into her wet pussy.

Then she put her hands on his shoulders, and pushed hard. She took him deep into her bowels and started to shake all over. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the strongest orgasm of the night started to wash over her. He loved the look of her huge tits hanging down and shaking, and the feeling of her anus clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing, milking him as she achieved her release.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIITTT! I...AAAGH...I...AAAGH...AAAIIEEEEEE!!! NOW! NOW! NOOOOWWWW! YEAAAAAGHHH!!!"

Mary was bouncing the entire bed with her rocking as she was cumming, cumming, cumming with Chad's dick in her ass and the dildo in her cunt filling her up. Chad grabbed her hips and, arched his back, and thrust himself up forcefully. Marley jammed a round pillow under Chad's ass, and Chad stayed in that position as his cock throbbed and pulsed, filling the condom.

Mary collapsed on his chest, but could not stop twitching and writhing. Chad lay there until his softening cock slid out of Mary's anus. She was still panting, and moaned "OOOOOoooohhhhhh" when he reached down and eased the buzzing dildo out of her pussy.