Coed Trick or Treaters Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marley and Ricky unfastened the clips from her ankle zipties. Chad rolled Mary off of him. As she lay there, she could hear water running while the three men cleaned themselves. They came back to the bed with warm washcloths and dry towels. The lights flashed and the chime rang. "Five minutes, guys" said Marley. He rolled Mary on her left side and lifted her right leg, holding it while Chad and Ricky gently wiped her from clit to anal cleft with the warm washcloths, then toweled off her nether regions. The three men, now in boxers, half dragged, half carried Mary back to their round rug in the first room.

The leader then said "take the young lady from the next circle in line. Since the girls have already been primed, you won't need time for that again. We reconvene again in 60 minutes. Oh, and Yoga Girl gets double-teamed the rest of the night as the final consequence for her actions. Bareback if you want."

The other girls turned to look at Glenda, and noticed that her tiny little ass had red stripes that matched the sudden redness in her face, and she had semen leaking from all orifices. The girls' eyes opened wide with shock, and they all slumped. They had thought their ordeal was done, only to find that it had just begun.

Francie and Anne both sobbed "no, no, no more" as each of the four girls was half-dragged, half-carried off by three men in shorts.

Gangbanging Glenda

There was a weight machine with two benches and a chair in the room they dragged Glenda into. As the door closed behind her, the leader stepped in front of her, reached around, and grabbed her tiny ass roughly with both hands. Glenda's self-defense training clicked on, and she raised her knee with great force, catching him firmly in the groin. He crumpled to the floor. She turned and grabbed the door handle, but the door was locked, and it was not opening.

"You'll pay for that" groaned the leader from his knees on the floor. To his compatriots, he said "bend her over the chair with her ass up high, and lock her in." As they used the clips on the chair and a few additional zip ties to do just that, the leader slowly stood and adjusted himself, making sure everything down there was OK.

He turned with a look of controlled rage on his face, and removed his leather belt. "This will hurt you more than you hurt me" he sneered, and swung the belt hard, making a perfect horizontal line that crossed her ass, forming a big plus sign with her ass crack. She cried out in pain, and she immediately felt a welt forming where the leather struck her. He raised and lowered his arm again, and she felt a second welt forming, then a third, a fourth, a fifth... He whipped her 10 times with his belt, and she could feel all 10 welts. She willed herself to stay silent after the initial scream, but her tears dripped onto the floor.

"You need a lesson," he sneered again. He went to a cabinet in the corner, and returned with an enema hose, lube, and a bottle of vodka. He lubed up the business end of the enema hose, and in spite of her squirming and straining against her bonds, slid it into her rectum. He unscrewed the lid from the vodka, then inserted the stopper on the opposite end of the enema hose. When he inverted the bottle, she could feel the cool liquid dribbling into her bowels. He hung the bottle from the clip for the pull-down bar, and he and the other two men stripped off their clothes.

Glenda gasped at what she saw. One of her captors appeared to have a donkey's dick. It had to be at least 12 inches long. The second one was more modest in length, but appeared to have the girth of a Coke can. The leader's dick was a more average size and girth, but bent strongly up near the tip.

After a few minutes, he removed the stopper from the vodka bottle, and screwed the lid back on. He put the enema hose through the clip for the pull down bar, and started undoing the clips binding her to the chair. Once the clips were all off, he removed the enema hose from her ass. Donkey Dick and Coke Can lifted her by the arms, dragged her into the bathroom, and sat her on the toilet. The pressure of the toilet seat on the sides of her ass hurt where she had been beaten, but she was too drunk to care. "Take a dump" said Donkey Dick, and shit mixed with vodka shot into the toilet. "Push it all out" said Donkey Dick, and she did her best to comply. Then she wiped herself, and the two men held her up by the sink as she cleaned up. They dragged her back to the chair, attached the zip ties on her ankles to the legs of the chair, and sat her down.

The leader handed Coke Can a tube of lube. "Time to grease up, boy" he said. He turned to Donkey Dick and said "let's clip her to the stick."

The Leader fastened the clip attached to the middle of a broomstick to the collar around her neck. He fastened clips at either end of the broomstick to the zipties on her wrists. She tried moving her hands and said "wha' the fuck?" The guys smiled at each other. She was so wasted, this was going to be easy.

"We just don't want you to hurt yourself, dear," said the leader.

"Kay" she replied.

They pulled down the cable for the pull down bar. The leader clipped the broomstick to the cable. He let go of the cable, and it lifted Glenda's butt a foot off the bench. He quickly slid between her and the seat back, and slid his legs between hers. As Donkey Dick pulled down on the broomstick, the leader pointed his dick straight up, and eased it between her ass cheeks.

"What the" Glenda started when the head of his dick made contact with her puckered asshole. "FUCK!" she screamed as Donkey Dick pulled down again on the broomstick, and the leader's greased-up cock slid into her asshole. "Don't do that" she slurred.

The leader grabbed her around the waist and sunk his bent cock deep inside her. "Whoops! Too late!" He whispered into her ear, holding her down as her anal sphincter relaxed around his penis. "Sorry," he chuckled.

"So not good" she slurred. He kept his arms wrapped tightly around her, and made his dick twitch around in her bowel.

"Don't worry, darlin' he cooed in her ear, "I've got you now."

Donkey Dick stood in front of her, with one foot on each bench on either side of her, he started rubbing the head of his cock against her lips and said "open wide!"

She shook her head from side to side. "Mm-mmm."

The leader said "we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

She shook her head again, "Mm-mmm."

He grabbed both of her nipples - hard - and thrust upward into her - also hard. Her mouth popped open as she gasped, and Donkey Dick jammed the tip of his cock into her open mouth. "MM-MMM! MM-MMM!" she tried to yell, but his cock blocked the sound from coming out. Donkey Dick grabbed both sides of the broom stick, and forced the head of his cock deep into her mouth. "Mm-mmm" she whimpered and squirmed. "Mmmmmm..." she trailed off.

Donkey Dick pulled out far enough for her to breath around his cock. Then, pulling down on the broomstick and arching his back, he plunged about 2/3 of his length into her mouth and throat, she just whimpered. He held it there for 10 seconds, then backed off so she could breath around his cock again. Then as she tried to say "NOOOO" around it, he thrust his cock into her face until her nose was buried in his pubes. Her airway was completely blocked and she started thrashing around.

The leader, his cock still fully embedded in her asshole, kept his arms wrapped around her and enjoyed her vigorous motions. After holding his cock completely down her throat for 15 seconds, Donkey Dick again pulled back far enough for her to breath. When he again thrust his hips and pulled down on the bar, she just sighed as his cock invaded her esophagus. It was so long and so deep, it felt like it was bumping the top of her stomach.

Just when Glenda was thinking things couldn't get any worse, Coke Can knelt between her legs and started rubbing his thick cock against her pussy lips. She tried to say "Mm-mmm, I'm too full already," but with Donkey Dick starting to fuck her throat, all that came out was a series of guttural grunts.

Coke Can worked the head of his fat dick between Glenda's pussy lips. She was sure that with the leader's bent dick in her bowel there was no way Coke Can could fuck her pussy. One painful centimeter after another, he proved her wrong. She began to cry from the pain and the hopelessness of her situation — a bent dick up her ass, a donkey dick fucking her throat, and now this Coke can burying itself in her pussy. It was more than she could take, and she nearly passed out. Then, suddenly, Donkey Dick in her throat and Coke Can in her cunt were both pumping in and out of her, hard and fast. She moaned and whimpered, one dick buried in her butt, one pumping away at her pussy, and one sliding up and down her throat.

She thrashed about, and the moaning, whimpering and thrashing brought Donkey Dick to orgasm quickly. He pulled on the broomstick, arched his back, and shot his load straight down her throat. "YEAAAHHH!" He roared as he unloaded deep in her throat.

Glenda gagged and swallowed, her gut wrenching and her lungs screaming for air. All that extra motion inspired Coke Can to pump his cock in to the hilt three times in rapid succession. Then he grabbed her hips, went rigid, and said "NOW!" as he filled her pussy with his cum.

This inspired the leader, who wrapped his arms around her waist, thrust a few times, and growled "AAAAGH!" as he shot his load deep in her rectum. The three guys pulled out and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving her standing unsteadily, straddling the chair, and leaking cum from her ass and pussy.

When they came back, Donkey Dick and the leader greased up their cocks with lube. They moved the chair out of the way. The leader laid down on one of the benches, with his feet hanging off the end. Coke Can and Donkey Dick each grabbed one of Glenda's arms, and walked the inebriated girl so she had to straddle the bench and the leader's legs. When his erect dick started sliding between her legs, they made her step forward and back a few times, until the mixture of semen and her juices leaking out of her pussy covered his bent cock. Then they each lifted her up a few inches, and The leader grabbed his hard cock, and pressed the head of it into the opening of her vagina. Coke Can and Donkey Dick lowered her, so the leader's pole slid into her hole.

"NOOOOOooo!" She moaned. "No more!" she pleaded.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears. Coke Can and Donkey Dick fastened clips on the bottom of the bench legs to her ankles. Half of the leader's cock was inside her, and there was no way she could get it out. They pushed on the backs of her knees, forcing her knees to bend and making her impale herself further.

"Stop, please!" she begged them, but they were enjoying this too much.

They pushed on the back of her knees again, and she was fully impaled, with the leader's dick buried in her cunt. The leader grabbed her around the waist, slapped her tender, red backside and pulled her all the way down, burying his raging hard-on deep inside her womb. "Aaaaaaaghh! she moaned, and he just held her there for a good ten seconds. She had nearly blacked out, but her vision was returning. She started squirming in his grip, but it did nothing to dislodge the pole on which she was impaled, and all three men were enjoying watching her young, lithe body gyrate and wriggle.

Now Coke Can knelt on the bench just above the leader's head. He grabbed both ends of the broomstick her wrists were still bound to, and pulled her face into his lap, pulling her halfway off the leader's cock. He ordered her "Start licking, bitch!"

She shook her head, which rubbed his fat cock all over her face. "Not happening!" She said.

He said "have it your way," and released the broomstick. She plunged back down on the leader's cock.

"Aaaaaaaaghhhh!"

Coke Can tried again, pulling her face back into his lap and saying "lick it!" When she refused again, he actually pushed on the broomstick, plunging her sore pussy down on the leader's cock even harder, and Donkey Dick swung the belt again, putting another welt on her ass.

"Aiiieeeee!"

"Third time's the charm!" said Coke Can, pulling her face back into his lap. This time, she gingerly, reluctantly began licking the dome at the top of his fat cock. "Now that's a good girl" he cooed. "Get it good and sloppy."

Glenda licked the head of his cock more vigorously, and started licking down the shaft. The leader made his cock twitch inside her pussy, and she jumped. The way it bent, when he did that it pressed firmly on her g-spot. He laughed and did it again. "Ready?" He asked, rolling his eyes back to try to see Coke Can, who grunted his assent.

"Uh-huh. Now."

Glenda's tongue was on the head of Coke Can's dick when suddenly the leader slapped her ass with both hands, arched his back and buried his cock inside her again. "ACK" her scream got cut off by Coke Can pulling on the broomstick, jamming the head of his fat cock into her mouth. Her jaw ached from her mouth being forced open wide enough to accommodate his girth.

Donkey Dick slid a pillow under the leader's butt, and he relaxed into the pillow. Coke Can was still holding the broomstick so Glenda couldn't spit out his cock head. "Now we'll do this nice and easy" Coke Can told her. Then he pulled the broomstick toward him, forcing his thick meat against the back of Glenda's throat and holding it there for 15 seconds. Her mouth was so full, she couldn't even gag, much less breathe. Just as she was starting to see stars, he pushed the broomstick away so the leader was buried deeper in her pussy, but his own cock was no longer blocking her nasal passages.

Glenda breathed furiously through her nose and whimpered around his cock. He pulled her in again, filling her mouth and popping the head of his thick cock past her tonsils. He held it there for a few seconds longer this time. He felt her start to go limp, and once again pushed the broomstick back far enough for her to breathe, she whimpered as she was impaled once more and she breathed around his fat cock. Without all the alcohol in her system, she might be able to withstand this attack, but following the vodka enema, she was so wasted that she just might go unconscious. He did it again, this time getting his wide cock balls deep in her throat. He again released her just as she was starting to go limp.

Now that he had established that Glenda could take his entire cock down her throat, Coke Can's tactic changed. He began rhythmically pulling on the broomstick, plunging his dick deep down her throat, and pushing on the broomstick, so she her cunt was fully impaled on the leader. This was causing a lot of clitoral contact, and her body started to respond. She felt her nipples harden and her face flush, and she felt her pussy get tingly and wet.

"OK, Yoga Girl" the leader said, winking at his compatriots, "let's see how flexible you are!" Donkey Dick positioned himself quickly, straddling the leader's legs on the next downstroke, and when Coke Can pulled her face into his lap he move forward and pointed the tip of his cock so when Coke Can pushed her back down, six inches of Donkey Dick's greasy cock slid right into Glenda's gaping asshole.

"MMmmMFFFMM!!!"

Her scream was muffled by Coke Can's fat dick. He didn't skip a beat, maintaining his rhythm of pulling her toward him while plunging his dick down her throat, and pushing her back. What did change was that now her asshole and her pussy were being simultaneously stretched by Donkey Dick's huge schlong and the leader's bent dick. Each time Coke Can pushed her back, another inch of Donkey Dick's gigantic penis slid into her aching asshole.

Like before, Glenda was feeling totally stuffed each time Coke Can pushed her back onto the other two cocks. Unlike last time, her body began responding while she was being fucked, and now the feeling of the two cocks rubbing through the membrane between her rectum and her womb was driving her toward orgasm. The leader hunched his back some, and bit at her nipples when Coke Can pulled her head into his lap. Donkey Dick ignored the welts on her backside, and grabbed her ass every time Coke Can pushed it back toward him, spreading the cheeks so he could drill deeper.

"Ngh...MMM...ngh...MMM...ngh" Glenda started grunting and moaning in unison with the rhythm Coke Can had established. Suddenly, he increased his rhythm.

Donkey Dong arched his back and shouted "FUCK!" as he sent stream after stream of hot semen deep into her bowels. This set Glenda off, and her body writhed and quivered as her orgasm swept over her. Her cunt spasming tighter and looser milked the cum out of the leader's dick. Ten second later, Coke Can pulled her face in so his balls slapped her chin, roared, and sent his load streaming down her throat. He held her there for almost 30 seconds. Everything went black for Glenda.

When she came to, she was no longer horizontal. The zip tie's on Glenda's ankles were fastened together, with her legs wrapped around Donkey Dick. The zip ties on her wrists were also fastened together behind his back, with her arms under his. He was standing, holding her lithe, sweaty body against his, face to face.

"Welcome back!" he grinned, as he lowered her wet pussy onto his rigid cock. "We were hoping you'd make this more fun than fucking a sack of potatoes."

Between the alcohol in her veins and having passed out, her head was spinning. He thrusted into her a few times, and his dick started bumping against her cervix. She was wide awake. Coke Can came up behind her, and pressed his well-lubed clock head against her back door.

"Too big! It's too big!" She mumbled and whimpered.

"We'll just see about that" he said, pressing the knob of his cock against her gaping asshole. She gasped when the head popped in past her anus.

"OH GOD!" she tearfully moaned.

Coke Can held her thighs and remained basically motionless as Donkey Dick pounded deeply in and out of her pussy. This standing position meant direct pressure on Glenda's g-spot from Donkey Dick's thrusting. Her last orgasm having been interrupted by passing out, she was quickly progressing to another orgasm.

Coke Can could feel her rectum gradually relax and become accustomed to his fat dick in her ass. He pushed in another inch.

"AH! AH! AH! AAAHHH!" She screamed. Again, he stood still while her insides readjusted to his girth, and Donkey Dick pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. She was getting very close to an orgasm now. After a few more rounds like this, Coke Can released her thighs. Coke Can and Donkey Dick each took a small step toward each other, and Glenda was suspended on their two cocks, her legs wrapped around Donkey Dick, her feet well off the ground. She squirmed a bit, but she was lodged between them, and going nowhere.

Donkey Dick began sawing into her again. Now the pressure from the fat cock in her rectum pressed Donkey Dick's cock more firmly against her g-spot. The fullness and the friction drove her over the edge once more.

"OHGAWDI'MCUMMMMMMING!!!!" Glenda screamed.

She was writhing and gyrating, her arms and legs wrapped around Donkey Dick, and now she was using her legs to move her body up and down, fucking him with her pussy and Coke Can with her ass.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!" Her head was spinning.

"All right, guys" said the leader, "think you can kneel down?"

They were standing on a thick pad — like a wrestling mat — and without either of them slipping out of the suddenly limp Glenda, the two men locked arms and lowered their knees to the mat. They then established a rhythm of Coke Can sliding into her ass when Donkey Dick slid out of her pussy, and Donkey Dick sliding into her pussy as Coke Can was sliding out of her ass.