Coed Trick or Treaters Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! OH! OH! OH! YEAAAHHH!" she moaned, her head moving from side to side. The leader turned her head toward him, and put the tip of his dick on her lips. She opened wide, and slid her face down, taking half of his length right to the back of her mouth. She raised her face back up, swirled her tongue around the bent portion of his dick, took a deep breath, and slid her throat down, taking him most of the way down her throat. As she raised up, Coke Can skipped a beat, and he and Donkey Dick both plunged their cocks into Glenda at the same time. She reacted by sucking in air, and the full length of the leader's cock, straight down her throat.

"SHEEEEEEIT," he exclaimed, watching his bent dick disappear down her throat. He stood there, thrusting his cock as she repeatedly raised her head and then plunged down, taking his full length. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls, so he grabbed her head and began fucking it vigorously. Thirty seconds later, he held her face against his groin as he came straight down her throat. After she swallowed his semen, she held his dick in her mouth as it shrunk in size. She swirled her tongue around it and hummed, which made him jump back, pulling his cock out of her mouth with a pop.

Coke Can and Donkey Dick picked up their pace, slamming into her simultaneously time after time. The impact repeatedly knocked her breath out, and she gasped for air each time they pulled back.

"OH...YEAH...FUCK...ME...HARD!" She urged them. The leader reached in with both hands, kneading her little A-cup breasts and squeezing and twisting the hard nipples.

"COME...ON...FILL...ME...UP!" Glenda urged Coke Can and Donkey Dick, who were now pumping into her with renewed vigor. "OH...GAWD...OH...GAWD...OH...YEEEEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Glenda screamed as wave after wave washed over her. The screaming and the contractions of her anus milked Coke Can to his own orgasm.

"Here it comes, bitch!" he hissed, as he pushed in one last time, and held her around the waist with his thick cock pulsating deep in her rectum. Donkey Dick could feel Coke Can's cock twitching, filling Glenda's bowel with another load of jism, while her pussy was milking his cock. He shoved his cock deep into her pussy, and unloaded deep in her womb. Both cocks being fully driven home made it difficult for Glenda to breathe as her orgasm tailed off. As the two cocks softened, she was gasping for air.

Slowly, Coke Can and Donkey Dick disengaged from Glenda's lithe body, leaving her lying on the bench as the three men took turns using the restroom. The lights flashed and the chimes sounded.

The leader looked at his watch and said "we didn't use the warm-up time, so we have time for one more go!"

"That first one was so fast, let's do it again!" said Donkey Dick, putting the chair back between the two benches.

"We can use the HD security camera in here to make a souvenir," said the leader, entering a code in the keypad by the door.

In her drunken, post-orgasmic haze, Glenda didn't even hear them. As Donkey Dick and Coke Can hooked Glenda's wrists and head back to the broomstick, she became vaguely aware of what was happening. The leader sat in the chair, rubbing lube onto his hardening cock. "Hook her up, guys!" he said. They fastened the broomstick to the cable for the pull down bar, and the leader wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her down so his cock slid into her gaping asshole.

"Aaaaahhhh" Glenda moaned as he pulled her down.

He turned her face toward one of the security cameras and said "smile for the frat boys!" She smiled and said "hi, boys!" Then she wriggled her bottom as her asshole was once more impaled.

Donkey Dick stood in front of her, with one foot on each bench on either side of her, he started rubbing the head of his cock against her lips and said "open wide!" This time, instead of resisting, she opened her mouth, leaned forward, and took as much of his cock down her throat as she could. She started bobbing her head up and down, taking 6 inches, then 7, then 8, and working more and more of his long dong down her gullet. At the same time, the leader began pumping up and down in her rectum.

Coke Can knelt in front of Glenda. He licked and nibbled on her nipples for a minute, enjoying the way her nipples grew hard and the moans he could hear and Donkey Dick could feel deep in her throat. Then Coke Can began rubbing his thick dick against her labia. He had spread a dollop of lube on his cock, and he pushed the fist-sized knob into her pussy. She gasped around Donkey Dick's cock, and Coke Can waited about fifteen seconds while he felt her pussy adjust to his girth. Then he slowly, methodically eased his cock up into her until she was completely impaled on his pole. He could feel the leader plunging into her asshole and pulling back. Again, Coke Can remained still for about 15 seconds. Then he began slowly pulling back. When the head of his cock was just barely inside her, he pushed his way in to the hilt again. He continued to do this, picking up speed until he and the leader were in synch, one drilling in as the other was pulling back and vice versa.

Glenda continued to work Donkey Dick's schlong deeper and deeper down her throat. Her body was responding to the sensation of the two hard cocks pounding away at her nether regions. Her mind was still cloudy from the vodka enema and the orgasms she had already had. She felt numb about what was happening to her, but her body was certainly enjoying it right now. Donkey Dick grabbed the ends of the broomstick with both hands, and began vigorously fucking her face with his full 12 inches going straight down her throat. The leader was arching his back and it seemed like his cock was straining to meet Donkey Dick's somewhere in Glenda's midsection. Coke Can kept pushing his thick dick in to the hilt, punishing Glenda's poor, stretched pussy.

Every time she had a chance, Glenda gasped in a little air around the big cock in her throat. Coke Can was vigorously thrusting his wide cock into her abused pussy, rubbing against the leader's bent dick through the membrane separating her bowel from her birth canal. And the leader just held her there, his arm around her waist, his cock buried deep in her rectum.

After what felt like forever, Donkey Dick said "here it comes!"

He shoved his full length down her gullet, and unloaded his balls straight into her belly, causing her to gag and spasm. Her writhing body set Coke Can off, and he plunged his thick meat all the way up into her raw pussy and held it there as he unloaded. The pulsating of his cock deep inspired her move the leader into action. Using his arm around her belly, he began forcefully thrusting his bent dick deep in her bowels over and over until he, too, shot his load inside of her.

As the three men disentangled themselves from the abused girl, the only thing that kept her from collapsing onto the floor was the cable attached to the broomstick to which her neck and wrists were attached. The three men again took turns cleaning up in the bathroom.

"Get her ass-end up again" the leader said from the bathroom.

Coke Can and Donkey Dick shrugged, unhooked Glenda's restraints, bent her over the chair, and fastened her wrist to the front legs, and her ankles to the rear legs. The leader came out of the bathroom with a turkey baster half-full of white stuff.

"What's with the baster?" Asked Coke Can.

"Just an insurance policy in case she goes to the cops" replied the leader, as he inserted the baster into Glenda's pussy and squirted half the contents inside. "It's a special mix — bull semen, horse semen, and dog semen from a local vet, and samples from a vasectomy clinic downtown." He inserted the baster into her asshole and squirted in the remaining contents. "Any DNA analysis will yield the most confusing results they've ever seen." A minute later, they unhooked her restraints and half carried the exhausted girl back to their circular rug in the main room, leaking cum from all her holes.

The leader then said "take the young lady from the next circle in line. Since the girls have already been primed, you won't need time for that again. We reconvene again in 60 minutes. Oh, and Yoga Girl gets double-teamed the rest of the night as the final consequence for her actions. Bareback if you want."

The other girls turned to look at Glenda, and noticed that her tiny little ass had red stripes that matched the sudden redness in her face, and she had semen leaking from all orifices. The girls' eyes opened wide with shock, and they all slumped. They had thought their ordeal was done, only to find that it had just begun.

Francie and Anne both sobbed "no, no, no more" as each of the four girls was half-dragged, half-carried off by three men in shorts.

Grand Finale

Hours after their ordeal had begun, the four girls were brought into one room with all 12 men. The room had a raised platform in the middle, like a stage, which was brightly lit. In the middle of the platform was a long skinny bench, with 8 legs that crossed, like the legs on a wooden picnic table. There were two little leashes attached to the bottom of each leg. The men were all fully dressed now.

"Dolly at this end, Skipper at that end," said the leader.

The black team laid Mary on her back on the bench, and attached the leashes to the zip ties on her wrists and ankles. This pulled her arms back, thrusting her large, bruised breasts skyward, and opened her legs, exposing her much used pussy. Her head hung off the end of the bench. Francie was similarly fastened to the opposite end of the bench by the gold team.

"Barbie over Skipper, Yoga-girl over Dolly" the leader ordered.

The red team brought Anne forward, positioned her so she was straddling Francie's face and snapped the leashes onto the zip ties on her ankles. Then they bent her forward, so her face was near Francie's muff, and snapped leashes onto the zip ties on her wrists to keep her in that position. The white team similarly positioned and bound Glenda over Mary, slapping her red bottom and laughing when she shrieked and grimaced.

Hovering above Mary and Francie's faces were the dripping pussies of Glenda and Annie. Glenda and Annie's noses were just above the glistening slits of Mary and Francie. Each team of men then brought out a camcorder on a tripod, and set them up to record the action.

"Eggs!" commanded the leader, and the four girls each had a plastic egg pushed into their wet slits.

"Ladies, this is how this is going to work. Each egg has a string attached. You can see the end of the string sticking out of your partner's pussy. Once you and your partner have extracted the eggs, you will be untethered and allowed to clean up and leave. We are recording this little contest. If you go to the police or authorities at the university, we will email these videos out to the members of every fraternity at UCLA. If you tell ANYBODY about your experience this evening, the videos will be released."

The girls' hearts sunk, but before they could feel sorry for themselves, the leader clapped his hands. At that, the eggs in their pussies began to vibrate wildly, and each team turned on their camera. After all the abuse, the stimulation of the vibrating eggs made the girls writhe and gyrate.

"Get it out! Get it out!" Screamed Mary.

"No more" sobbed Glenda, as the two of them dove face first into each other's quims, trying to catch the moving string between their teeth.

"Oh Gawd!! Oh GAWD," shrieked Francie, as the wildly vibrating egg was like a fire in her pussy.

"Oh no...oh no...OH YES! OH YESSSS!!" Growled Anne, as she ground her pussy down on Francie's face.

Francie arched her back, thrusting her pussy into the busty girl's face and moaning loudly into her pussy. They both moved their heads side to side, vainly trying to find the string. But as the eggs vibrated, they moved around inside each girl, and the strings quickly disappeared into their quivering pussies.

The buzzing eggs and the lips and teeth of of their partners searching for the elusive strings that would pull the eggs out of their pussies were driving each of the four girls closer to one more orgasm. While one man from each team operated the camcorders, another manipulated the remote control on the egg, changing the speed and intensity of the vibrations. This pushed each of the four writhing young women closer and closer to release. Suddenly, Anne's back stiffened and she raised her face out of Francie's bush. She started riding the perky little girls face hard.

"Unh...unnnh...UNNNH...YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAGHHHHH!!!" Anne undulated through her orgasm, with her large breasts swinging and bouncing.

Poor Francie had just located the string on Anne's egg with her tongue, when suddenly her face was flooded with Anne's juices. She moved her head from side to side, trying desperately to breathe while her statuesque friend's pelvis gyrated, pressing hard against her face. Francie couldn't get one breath. Out of desperation, she nipped at Anne's labia, and the tall girl jumped, giving Francie the chance to turn her head and catch her breath. Francie had the string clenched between her teeth, and now a foot of string stretched between her face and Anne's dripping pussy.

"Shit! SHIT! OHMGAWD!!!" It was Mary now, thrashing around on her back with Glenda's face bobbing up and down between her thighs.

Glenda had located the string with her tongue, stimulating her buxom partner's clit and pussy lips in the process. She bit the string and raised her head as far as she could...only to pull more string from the busty girls spasming snatch, she released the string, and plunged her face back into Mary's sodden crotch. Using her tongue to locate the string, she excited Mary's tender parts again.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OH! OH!!"

Glenda caught the string between her teeth and pulled again...and MORE string came out. Glenda plunged in again, but this time it was too much for Mary.

"NOW! NOW! NOW! AAAAAGHHHHH YEAH!!!" Mary screamed, arching her back to thrust her cunt against Glenda's face.

Mary ground her pussy against Glenda's face, nearly dislodging the string from between her teeth as her body was wracked by one orgasm on top of another. Glenda had managed to pull almost a foot of string out of Mary's pussy, with no sign yet of the egg, but with her busty friend thrusting her hips upward so forcefully, she could not pull out enough string to retrieve the egg, which was now pulsating, driving Mary to another orgasm.

"Maybe this will bring her back," thought Glenda, lowering her groin over Mary's face. At first, all she felt was Mary breathing heavily against her mound and whimpering as the final waves of her orgasm passed.

"Find the string with your tongue, and pull it out," Glenda reminded her buxom friend.

She couldn't help squirming a bit as Mary's tongue began exploring her quim in search of the elusive string. She looked down at the string hanging from Mary's cunt, and bent down to catch it between her teeth. She pulled more and more of the string out as her buxom friend continued tonguing her pussy, searching for the string. Mary's efforts were having an effect on the lithe Glenda, who despite herself began grinding her pussy on Mary's face.

Glenda thought "if I can just get the egg out of her before I...OH SHIT!" She straightened up, riding Mary's face as the orgasm suddenly racked her body. "Gawd, gawd, gawd, gawd, GAAAAWWWDD!!" she screamed as she ground her spasming cunt on Mary's mouth. "YEEEEAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!"

Glenda was nearly suffocating poor Mary, and drenching Mary's face with her juices and the semen that had been pumped into her pussy all evening. When Glenda collapsed on Mary's bounteous breasts, with her head on Mary's thighs, the 12 men all applauded.

"OMG, Mary, look! I got the egg out of you when I straightened up!" Glenda exclaimed, flushed with another kind of excitement. "You have to get that string, Mary!" Mary moaned, the vibrations making Glenda's labia tingle, and then Glenda felt that tongue snake back into her hole in search of the elusive string.

"GOT IT" exclaimed Francie, as the egg plopped out of Anne's pussy. "Now you have to get that buzzing monstrosity out of me!"

Anne leaned over and stared into Francie's groin, her large breasts resting on the smaller girl's belly. "I don't see anything," Anne said, "are you sure it's still in there?"

"YES! The buzzing is making me crazy" the perky little coed said, almost in tears. "You have to get it out!"

"OK," Anne said, gingerly exploring Francie's abused pussy with her tongue.

The vibrating egg slowed down, emitting a lower pitched sound, as Anne thrust her tongue deeper into Francie's sopping pussy. "Uh, uh, yeah, find it" Francie encouraged her partner, while trying not to let her friend's snaking tongue effect her. Suddenly, the egg started buzzing like crazy again. "UNNNNNGH" Francie groaned. "Nooooo...unh...nooo...ah...ah...ah..." she started rocking lightly, trying to hold still while Anne's tongue explored the folds of her labia. "I can't...you can't...I uh...nnnnghhh" she was suffering, struggling to ignore everything that was happening to her pussy.

The egg suddenly stopped vibrating, but Anne's tongue was still fishing around, searching for the string. Francie was sweating, and straining not to squirm. When the egg suddenly buzzed back to life, Francie could stand it no more. She subconsciously arched her back and in spite of her best effort, began thrusting her pussy up to meet Anne's tongue.

"No, Gawd, no, I don't...I won't...aauggghhhh...yes, yes, YESSSSSS!!!"

At that point, Francie totally lost control. Her body spasmed and jerked as the buzzing egg and Anne's tongue combined to push her over the edge. She had held back the orgasm as long as she could, hoping it meant that Anne could retrieve the egg, but now she completely lost control. Her legs pushed her ass right off the bench, shoving her pussy into Anne's face. Her labia were kissing Anne's face, almost sucking on her friend's tongue as her pussy was wracked with spasms. She moaned and made guttural sounds as she pushed her mound against Anne's nose, mouth and chin.

"DON'T STOP NOW!!" Francie shrieked, as Anne suddenly raised her head out of the thrashing girl's groin. But Anne had the string between her teeth, and successfully removed the egg from Francie's tingling, spasming pussy. "NOOooooo" the perky smaller girl's voice trailed off until it was part whimper, part crying. She was panting and whining. "Oh ga....oh yeah...ooohhhhhh" she moaned as she felt the orgasm ebb away.

Francie was still breathing hard when she realized the 12 men were applauding, and barely noticed that two of them stepped forward and cut her zip-ties and Anne's with wire cutters. She lay there, catching her breath, her chest heaving.

Francie raised herself on her elbows after Anne backed away from the end of the bench. She could see Glenda's face, her twisted expression revealing a mix of pleasure and pain, her skin flushed and glowing with perspiration as Mary was lying on her back exploring Glenda's pussy with her tongue. Glenda's legs were shaking, and the red stripes Anne could see on her ass looked painful.

"Help her!" Francie said sharply to Anne. Anne seemed flustered and confused. She wanted to help her friends, but she had never sexually touched another woman prior to this night.

"Aaaaghhh" Glenda moaned, her legs looking very unsteady.

"NOW!" Francie shrieked at Anne.

Ann stepped forward, bending her legs and bending at the waist to bring her eyes down to the same level as Glenda's pussy. She reached forward with one finger, pressed it into Glenda's cunt, and quickly located the string. But the finger sent Glenda over the edge, and she thrusted her ass back, taking most of Anne's hand into her steaming pussy as she started cumming. As Glenda fucked Anne's hand, screaming and moaning through her orgasm, Anne closed her finger and thumb on the string, and pulled the string and the vibrating egg out of her pussy. Glenda, still spasming and moaning, collapsed with her pussy pressed into Mary's face.