Coed Trick or Treaters Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the leader stepped forward and snipped off Glenda's and Mary's zip ties with wire cutters, the other 11 men stood and applauded.

Epilogue

Anne and Francie rolled Glenda off of Mary. They helped Glenda lay down on her belly on the bench, and then helped Mary sit up. When they turned around, all 12 men were gone. The girls were alone in the room. In the adjoining bathroom, Francie and Anne found towels and large bowls, and a computer printed note that said "Your car will be here at 2:10." They put some warm water in the bowels, and took them and two towels and wash rags to Mary and Glenda, who were both still on the bench.

"Clean up," Francie said, "a car will be here in 15 minutes to take us home."

"Huh?" asked Glenda.

"Just clean up as quickly as you can!" said Francie, as she ducked back in the bathroom behind Anne to do the same. The warm wet washcloths were soothing against their abused pussies and assholes.

In 10 minutes, Anne and Francie had cleaned themselves and pulled their clothes back on. Mary was moving a bit slower, and finished up while Anne and Francie gingerly helped Glenda wash and dry herself. Anytime anything touched her red ass, she gasped and grimaced.

Finally, all four girls were dressed. Grabbing their treat bags and hers, Francie and Anne helped Glenda to her feet. Francie had Glenda drape an arm over her shoulders, and Anne put one arm behind Glenda's back, and intertwined it with Glenda's arm. Providing her with much needed support, they walked her down the driveway as Mary followed behind. As they reached the end of the driveway, a town car pulled up, and the driver opened the door. He caught a whiff of sex and alcohol as he helped the girls into the car, and got an eyeful as Mary's shirt fell open (all the buttons having been torn off) and her red lace bra was fully exposed. He saw bruises in her cleavage, and her distended nipples pushing against the fabric. Glenda whimpered loudly as she sat down in the back of the towncar. At Anne's insistence, the driver located a soft pillow for Glenda to sit on.

After the car had been driving for five minutes, Francie yelled at the driver "where do you think you are taking us! This isn't the way to our dorms!"

"Sunset Canyon residence hall" said the driver, brusquely. "I know where I'm going. Just relax."

Francie continued to yell "But this is the wrong..."

"I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING!" the driver interrupted, raising his voice. Then more gently, he said "if you want to get home in 15 minutes without further incident, sit back and let me drive. I have instructions to drop you off near USC if you won't cooperate." Francie was suddenly quiet. Being dropped off near USC at 2:30 a.m. after all they had been through was a dangerously bad idea.

Despite a winding route with many twists and turns, the driver was true to his word, and dropped the girls in front of the dorms 15 minutes later. He got them and their possessions out of the car, then jumped in and sped away. As he drove off, the girls realized there were no identifying marks and no license plate on the car. The girls each went up to their rooms, took off their costumes and put on oversized T-shirts, and collapsed into their beds.

They all skipped their Monday morning classes. Mary, Anne and Francie sat together in the commons at lunchtime. They spoke just enough to discover that none of them had seen Glenda since they returned.

Francie texted her "you ok?" A few minutes later "not really" came the reply.

"Ask her if she wants anything" suggested Mary. "To be alone" came the reply after a short delay.

"I guess we better give her some space" said Anne, "I'll check in with her again tomorrow."

The other two nodded their assent. They picked at their lunch disinterestedly, said "see you later," and each went their own way. They didn't know that Glenda had decided to ignore the threats they had heard on Halloween night.

Monday morning, Glenda got up and gingerly applied cold washcloths to her backside before getting dressed. She then took the bus to the LAPD Westside station. She had been at the station for almost 3 hours when she received Francie's texts.

Glenda had recounted the events of Halloween to officers and detectives twice, providing every detail she could remember. After the vodka enema, she really didn't remember much from that round or the next one, and she didn't remember why her ass hurt so badly. She had been undergone a gynecological examination, and had her vagina and anus swabbed for DNA. They had photographed her mound, her buttocks, her anus, her neck, her wrists, her ankles and her nipples. Now she was sitting on a pillow, in the back of a squad car, directing detectives to the house where she and her friends had been attacked.

"It's two more blocks this way," Glenda said, as they rounded a corner. "The middle of the next block." "Third driveway on the right" she said, as they approached the intersection. Suddenly, it was as if all the air got sucked out of her. "No," she said, "this can't be! I know the house was here!"

Up the third driveway was the remains of what had clearly been a very large house.Weeds and grass were growing on the charred remains.

"There was a party at that house," Glenda pointed across the street they had just crossed. "Then we crossed the street, got Candy at that house and that house" she pointed at the mansions at the ends of the first two driveways and began crying, "and then we heard clinking glasses and people laughing and talking as we walked up this driveway to the house where those men...those men...did all that stuff to me! To us!" She was sobbing now.

The female detective consoled and comforted her. "You were drunk, dear, maybe you're not remembering it right."

"No, it was here, I tell you. Just past those statues" she pointed at three marble cherubs, "we went up this driveway!" She was still sobbing and babbling when they got back to the station.

"That house burned down 3 years ago" reported the male detective. "There had been some strange sexual goings on there, judging from sex toys and stuff found in the ruins..."

The female detective drove her back to the dorms, and walked her to her room. "We will check on you tomorrow. Here is my card, with my personal cellphone number. Call if you need anything."

Later that week, the lab tech called the male detective on the case. "That must have been some party that Glenda girl was at," he smirked.

"Whaddya mean?" "I'v got DNA from at least 25 men, plus canine, equine and bovine."

"What? Dog, horse and..."

"BULL" the tech ended the list, "I'm surprised she could live through that!"

The detective shared the information with his female counterpart. She shuddered and shook her head. Glenda mostly stayed in her room all week, venturing out only for a few of her classes, and to bring food back to her room from the commons. The lady detective called and checked in on her every day, but Glenda couldn't remember any additional details, and still insisted that they had been held where the old, burned down house was.

The following week, Glenda noticed some guys in her psych class looking at her and whispering. It happened again later that day in her English Lit class, and again in her introductory calculus class. Guys kept staring at her, then talking to their pals in class. It happened again the next day, too. On Wednesday, she got to psych class a little late, and asked another girl to let her get past her in the row so she could sit down.

"Whatever, slut!" the girl said, and got up and moved to another row.

Glenda was stunned. She had never had even a casual conversation with this girl. Glenda chased her down after class. "Why did you call me slut?" she demanded.

"My boyfriend said he saw you in a really hardcore porno this weekend at the Alpha Beta house."

"It wasn't me" said Glenda.

"He seemed awful sure," replied the girl. "Do you have YOLO tattooed under your left arm?"

"Shit!" said Glenda, under her breath. "I mean, uh, lots of girls do."

"Whatever, slut!" Said the girl, who then walked quickly away.

Glenda was shaken by the encounter, but it really didn't prepare her for what was to come. She walked into the math building about 10 minutes early. There were three guys in the corner of the hallway right outside the room huddled together, looking at one of their iPads. When he heard her approach, one of the guys looked up at her, looked back at the screen, looked at her again, and then hit both of his compatriots in the arm.

"Shit, man, that's her!" He exclaimed, pointing right at Glenda.

"What's her?" asked Glenda. They turned the iPad, and there she was on screen, smiling and saying "hi boys!" with the leader's cock up her ass. Then she was taking Donkey Dick's cock straight down her throat.

Glenda blushed and felt nauseous, and one of the guys smirked at her and said "maybe the four of us could have our own little party after class!"

Glenda walked out of the building, and walked back to the dorms. Along the way, 6 different guys made lewd suggestions as she walked by, letting her know they had seen "her videos," including her eating pussy. She heard embarrassing comments about her orgasm face, making a sandwich, eating pussy, and her deepthroat skills. She was openly weeping when she got back to the dorm. She packed her things, went home, and withdrew from school.

Glenda had a son the following July. A lovely couple adopted him privately. The burned out house has never been rebuilt.