Sweet Voyage

Story Info
A Queensmount Adventure.
3k words
4.57
529
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBeemer
RBeemer
12 Followers

Author's note: This is not a true "sequel" but it will make a lot more sense if you have already read my story "Colette, the Pirate Queen". Please leave a rating and a comment! I want to know what you think!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awake with a start after my head hits the hard oak table. I must have dozed off again. I'm so bored - I can't keep my eyes open.

I've been working alone all morning in the stateroom of the Queensmount while Colette is ashore collecting supplies for our upcoming voyage. I've been pouring over brittle maps, stained charts and dusty logbooks planning our itinerary. It's my job to ensure that the voyage is a lucrative one.

Turns out being a pirate is not all fun and games.

I hear a timid knock at the stateroom door.

"What is it?"

A soft, female voice replies, "May I come in, M'Lord?"

This voice piques my interest since Colette's crew is all male and they rarely have anything to do with me.

I get up to open the door, needing to see what this is all about.

The rusty hinges on the old oak door squeak loudly when I swing it open to find a lovely lady standing there smiling sweetly at me.

"What can I do for you?" I ask, gruffly. Colette handles all the personnel issues and this girl is probably looking for a job.

"Good morning, M'Lord." She holds out her simple, cotton dress with her fingers and gives a short curtsy. "My name is Brynn. I met Lady Colette in the tavern where I work last night and she hired me to serve you while she is away. "

"She did, did she?"

"Yes, M'Lord. She seemed very concerned with your welfare while apart from you."

"Please come in, Brynn." I stand aside to allow her room to enter and give her a good look-over. She really is quite pretty with long, dark, wavy hair tied loosely at one side and sparkling green eyes. She's wearing a white, knee length dress that looks like something a serving wench in a tavern would wear but it fits her very well - especially around her perky breasts and her curvy hips. She's exactly the kind of girl I would have flirted with at the tavern and left too large a tip.

"What exactly did Lady Colette hire you to do for me?"

Brynn turned and looked at me with a humble confidence in her eyes. "She told me that you were a man with a ravenous hunger and thirst and that I was to do for you anything that you ask of me."

I have no idea how to respond to that. "Well, I guess I am a little hungry. You can make my lunch if you like."

"Yes, M'Lord." Another curtsy and Brynn turns on her slippers to the small galley in one corner of the stateroom. I sit back at the table and try to get to work but I end up watching Brynn prepare a meal for me. She hums softly to herself as she searches the pantry for bread, spread, cheese and fruit. I watch her get on her toes to retrieve a plate from the shelf. Her legs are smooth and shapely. She pours a goblet of fruit juice carefully, finds a cloth napkin, places it all on a tray and turns to bring it to me at the table.

She is clearly surprised when she notices that I have been watching her work and gives me a sweet smile as she walks carefully to me. She very adeptly places each item on the table before me, leaning her body over me. A bit of her hair brushes my cheek and I can smell her very faint perfume. Honeysuckle unless I miss my guess. After serving me she stands with her hands folded in front of her.

"Can I get you anything else, M'Lord?"

"No, Brynn. This will be fine. Thank you."

"Yes, M'Lord. I'll tidy up a bit until you need me." Brynn turns back to the galley and puts everything away, washing the knife she used and wiping the counter. Still humming softly she moves to the bookshelf and starts to straighten the books and dust the shelves. Neither Colette nor myself are very good housekeepers so the place is a bit of a mess. I watch Brynn move about the room while I eat my lunch and am taken by her graceful movements. She's like a dancer or a nymph, her hips swaying and her body bending in very attractive ways. I suddenly realize that I have a very real physical attraction growing for her.

Brynn makes her way to the spyglass near the large windows at the back of the stateroom. The spyglass is on a rotating post and up on a short platform affording a wide view of the harbor. She steps up onto the platform and puts her eye to the glass. She frowns and backs away, looking at the spyglass and then tries again. She's clearly getting frustrated because she can't see through the scope and she's so sweet that she doesn't want to bother me. Little does she know how much she's starting to bother me.

The bright sunshine is shining through her white dress and I can just make out the curves of her sensuous body under the soft folds of her clothing.

I rise silently and creep up behind her. She jumps with a little surprise when I reach around her and flip the lever that opens the shutter on the spyglass enabling her to see a magnified view out the window. She gasps at the beauty of the sea and the surrounding area as she swings the glass slowly around.

"It's so beautiful!" Brynn exclaims.

"It certainly is." I agree, although I'm looking at a completely different beauty.

Suddenly a large gull darts across her view, screeching loudly. When Brynn is startled at the unexpected flurry of wings she ducks and steps back off the spyglass platform losing her balance. I'm still right behind her, however, and her round rump bumps me solidly in the crotch. I grab her hips with my hands to keep us both from falling and hold her tight against me.

We both freeze for a moment, not knowing exactly what has happened. I fear that I have placed her in an uncomfortable position and I figured she is worried she has made a bad mistake as well. After a beat Brynn pulls herself off of me gently and straightens her dress with both hands.

"Please excuse my clumsiness, M'Lord."

"Of course. I'm just glad I was there to catch you or you would have fallen."

"And I as well. Thank you, M'Lord." She bows her head slightly and makes her way back to the table and starts clearing my meal leftovers. I sit and pretend to work on map plotting but cannot do anything but watch her flit about the place. I love hearing her soft humming and her dress swishing as she moves around the stateroom. Even though I try to look away in time she catches me watching her and smiles at me sweetly.

After a short time Brynn comes up quietly behind me and places her hands softly on my shoulders. Her touch is warm and electrifying. "That is a beautiful map, M'Lord. How can you make sense of all those lines, numbers and symbols? I fear I would be lost forever."

I smile up at her and her hair tickles my cheek. The pressure in my pants is beginning to grow uncontrollably now. "It's not hard, really. The trick is to find where you are and where you want to be. Then you just need to plot a course between."

I show her the shape of the harbor where the Queensmount is currently anchored and the location of her town. I point out other towns in the area and the roads between them as well as the peaks that surround the harbor. Brynn is very familiar with all of these places but had never seen them from this perspective. She points things out with her graceful finger and asks questions of me, all the while leaning over me and pressing her breasts on my back and shoulder. She is arousing me greatly without even being aware. Just smelling her honeysuckle scent is raising my mast to full sail height.

At one point I stand up and come behind her, pointing out objects of interest further away. I return her contact by pressing my crotch gently into her hip. If she feels my hard heat she does not let on. But I sure feel her heat.

When we run out of things to talk about on the map she stands before me with her hands folded softly in front of her.

"Please, M'Lord. What else can I do for you?" Her face is so sweet and innocent I just want to grab her and plunge my tongue between her pink lips.

"You can put those beautiful lips on me, Brynn." I would love to kiss her gently and taste her sweet mouth.

Brynn raises an eyebrow slightly and cocks her head a bit. "Where would you like my lips, M'Lord?"

I'm not sure why but I glance down between us. I really was thinking of kissing her mouth but she catches my glance and her smile widens even more.

Brynn suddenly drops down on her knees before me and starts to carefully unbutton my britches.

"Brynn! I didn't..." I croak loudly and swallow hard.

She smiles up at me. "Lady Colette told me how much you liked this. I was looking forward to trying my hand."

With that my erect member pops out of my soggy pants and she grasps it gently with both soft, warm hands. She coos softly as she gently feels up and down the length of my suddenly glass hard cock. She places a light finger to the dew oozing from the tip and slowly rubs it around the throbbing mushroom. Her touch is intoxicating.

Getting high up on her knees she gently starts to kiss, nibble and lick all along my raging woody. Her warm fingers cup and caress my tight testicles. She kisses and licks the head and slowly starts to penetrate her sexy lips with my love pump. The feeling is extraordinary as she slowly inserts me into the warm wetness of her mouth. Her saliva and my juices combine to make my shaft wet and slippery as her hand begins to stroke up and down while taking more and more of me in. I feel her sucking gently on me and she hums and moans causing low vibrations that drive me wild with desire. She places both hands softly on my bare ass and pushes me further into her face until I can feel the back of her throat. I know I will not last much longer.

My hips buck into her face for a while and she takes every thrust. This is obviously not the first time she has ever pleasured a man. She's fantastic!

My erection plops out of her wet mouth and she looks up at me sweetly. "Would you like to release, M'Lord?"

"Yes, very much." I manage to whisper.

"As you wish, M'Lord."

Brynn takes me back into her and begins to stroke and suck my skin pipe a bit more earnestly. I feel the tension building in my loins and my head starts to swim as I suddenly explode a river of hot cum into her exquisite mouth. I feel like my violent orgasm will never stop but then it does all too soon. I sit down in the chair completely spent.

Brynn takes a napkin and cleans us both up, still smiling sweetly at me. When she's through she puts her hands to her waist and asks, "What else can I do for you, M'Lord?"

"I'm thirsty. I wish to drink of you."

"Of course, M'Lord. It would be my pleasure."

She lifts her dress and drops her silky little panties to the floor. I can't help but notice that they are damp from her dewy pussy and my mouth waters at the prospect of sucking on this lovely woman. Brynn turns and moves towards the bed, slides the lace curtain aside, sits on the edge, lays her body back and raised her dress. Her wet pussy is beautiful. Her vaginal lips are pink, full and silky and the skin around her treasure box is milky white and smooth. I come to her and kneel between her legs, pushing her thighs apart a bit to give me room to work. I want to tear into her and bring her quickly to a frothy orgasm but I decide to do for her as she had done for me and go slow and easy.

I lean in close and begin by simply breathing in the scent of her. She moans softly when she feels my hot breath on her most sensitive region. I kiss her softly on the smooth skin between her thigh and pussy and continue to kiss all around her velvet box. I start to lick the areas close to her trembling pussy and her moans of pleasure get louder and her folds get wetter. I use my fingers to softly and gently spread her silky petals and very lightly lick her wet slit. Her hands find the back of my head and she gasps in pleasure. I find her little button and flick it gently with my probing tongue while she scratches my scalp with her fingernails. I start to probe deeper into her sweet pussy and place my hands on her hips so I can pull her to me. My lips enter hers and I start to gently suck her slippery petals and her love button, probing deeper with my curious tongue. Her hips sway and rock as my thirsty mouth drinks deeply of her and brings her to the sensual heights she desires.

Brynn's orgasm is slow building and soft but no less intense as she releases into my face and presses her sopping wet pussy hard into my beard and lips. Her juices flood into me as I drink her in and ride her gently until her seizures still.

She lays still and breaths deeply as I kiss all around her quivering pleasure island.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Brynn?" I ask softly.

"Yes, M'Lord. I would really like to ride the Queensmount."

"It would be my pleasure, Brynn." I smile at her very clever reference.

I stand up and unbutton my shirt. My penis is fully erect again and ready for another voyage with this stunning maiden. Brynn stands as well and removes her dress. I lay across the bed and Brynn carefully climbs up on top of me. Straddling me on all fours she slowly and gently presses her soaking wet pussy onto my raging cock. I massage her perky breasts and roll her soft nipples between my fingers as the mushroom head of my hungry cock presses into her tight pussy. She lets out a little gasp and begins to slowly rock her hips back and forth, taking my length into her depths an inch at a time. Her mossy cave grips my mast tightly and she finally brings herself all the way down. She holds me there for a few heartbeats and then slowly, gently, begins rocking her hips again, giving my cock a most pleasant sensation. She brings her lovely face to me and our thirsty mouths find each other. Our tongues dance and wrestle as we suck all the moisture from each other while her dancing pussy continues to milk me completely.

I pull her mouth from mine, look deep into her emerald eyes and ask, "Brynn, why are you so sweet?"

"I am as you want me, M'Lord."

I cover her mouth again with my own and add my hip thrusts to the dance. Soon we are moving together as one being, the sound of our sex filling the room. I hold her tightly as I approach my climax and feel her soft pussy walls clamp down on my engorged sea snake. We both go together in a blissful, long orgasm of extreme pleasure. When it's over we just hold each other and be together.

We make love all afternoon and into the evening, languid and slow, breaking only for food and drink. I press her up against the window overlooking the harbor and thrust gently into her sweet body. I take her from behind as she gazes through the spyglass and presses her sweet ass into me. We clear the table of maps and books and make love atop the heavy oak surface. We also spend a great deal of time holding each other, caressing and kissing, laughing and teasing, just enjoying each other.

Brynn looks into my eyes and says, "I hope I was able to please you today, M'Lord".

I hold her soft chin and kiss her gently on the lips. "You have free license to board the Queensmount whenever you like, my dear."

Brynn is a fantastic lover. Caring, kind and giving completely of herself with never a selfish thought. Her love is soft and gentle and sexy as hell.

Don't get me wrong; Lady Colette is also a fantastic lover. She likes it hard and rough. She knows exactly what she wants and isn't shy about demanding it. She is also sexy as hell.

But Brynn is exactly what I needed today. I dream of her sweet love as I fall asleep holding her soft, warm, naked body in the bed.

---

I awaken suddenly when the dawn's light hits my eyes. Lady Colette is laying on me, her dark curly hair splayed across my chest. I must have slept like a dead man for I neither heard Brynn leave or Colette arrive.

Colette looks up when she feels me stir and my recently satisfied cock stirs as well.

She is so sexy.

"How was the tavern wench, boy?" She looks at me knowingly.

"It was like you never left, M'Lady."

"Good. Now I have something you need to do for me. And I need you to do it hard, boy." She raises an eyebrow, gives me a wicked little smile and growls deeply in her throat.

"It would be my pleasure, M'Lady."

- fin -

RBeemer
RBeemer
12 Followers