All Comments on 'Collection 4: Master of the World'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Spectacular. There's something about your writing that is deeply touching even as it has all of these super kinky sex scenes. Exploring the complete and total devotion of Brandi all the way through to this has been a real journey. Very enjoyable and memorable. I suppose that's all a lot of us want, that Brandi to be entirely devoted. Makes you think. Thanks for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I loved every chapter of this story, I have to tell you that the speech that Brandy gave to her Master became difficult to read through the tears I had. The way you create and word a story while having that created character use your words is artwork in my opinion. You gave me everything I could want in a story like this and I thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The challenges of world domination

For some odd reason, when it comes to characters taking over the world in fantasy stories, my suspension of disbelief fades a little,. I require there to be a possibility of success and a reasonable resistance if any resistance is possible. In this story, the protagonist immediately seizes... Wait for it... Only the English speakers of the world, and those English speakers who regularly consume tv/radio media, or don't use adblockers. Yeah, real impressive ain't it? He now has around 650 million devotees who aren't even willing to fight for him, and his cover is blown. Million to one odds he would not survive 10 hours before getting killed by a government.

In the entire story there was a single mention me actually influencing foreign govt, and nothing to deal with language gaps, hearing impaired, ascetic, or even those who can't afford or don't want a tv. Presuming no resistance it seems like he would have gotten at most 1 billion slaves over the course of the story.

This is of course presuming that nobody had noticed that there were 1100 slaves and the largest human trafficking site prior and shut him down because they realized brainwashing was afoot. Whatever.

Decent series, disappointed in the execution with this part, I personally felt the previous parts were better.

Still, pretty good as far as finales go.

c137_ricksanchezc137_ricksanchezover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story. I don't see enough of stories where the who world is enslaved. Perhaps if you continue the story he found a group who have not been enslaved and finding that it could be a break of the boredom decides to break them without his powers. Or perhaps he gets bored and creates a rebellion against himself to just break them over and over.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

What a shame Brandi didn’t achieve her goal in giving all to her master. . She gave him wealth sluts possession and the world etc ect but what she didn’t give him was a child… YES a child. So please tell me who was going to inherit his kingdom or do they live forever.. just a thought..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

A wonderful and very enjoyable series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish you had more like these

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES