All Comments on 'College Days – Domination 101 Ch. 04'

by oneguy4fun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS ...

You wrote a lovely story to begin with, but now it is getting out of hand. First the three mistresses in Ch. 3 and now the Cruel Mistress in Ch. 4. Before long you will have him sucking cock, drinking other's cum and loving it.

You are a piece of work...

SnolygosterSnolygosterover 17 years ago
Good stopping point

Ignore "anonymous in USA." Look at the votes, and revel in the fact that you've written a great series. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

An excellent tale of enslavement. Nicely paced and totally realistic. I could easily imagine myself in the main role and totally enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you should continue ......atleast one more chapter ............its great !!!

b0bafe7tb0bafe7talmost 12 years ago

Write more please!!

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
5***** Well done.

Enjoyable writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baloney.

If you even believe this junk for a second, where he would have been is gone, long gone. What a bitch.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 11 years ago
Great ending!

You are a gifted writer and I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it here. I am off to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total bullpucky

This silly little tale is so implausible and unbelievable that I'm still laughing. You picked the wrong age group. College guys are so jacked up with pride, ego and testosterone that her thought that she could demean, degrade and humiliate one is a joke. He would have punched her in the mouth the first time she tried and moved onto the thousands of available women that are in school with him. And the q-tip trick? That would have be extremely painful, not to mention possibly causing him permanent damage so no way that happens. And the cage? You idiots really need to get off those things. An idiot cuts it off in under 30 seconds with a simple tool. All in all this is one of the poorest stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good thing about college girls?

You graduate and leave them behind. He's had his college experience. Drop the bitch and move on.

GingerpiciGingerpicialmost 4 years ago
I like it

I wish it was Illustrated

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

Very good and what a lucky guy to find a Mistress in college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous