College Professor Blossoms Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The DJ played a couple slower songs and then picked it up with 'Start Me Up' by the Stones. We broke our embrace and started dancing much faster and it was then that I noticed how really revealing Rylen's outfit was. The faster she'd move, the more her breasts would be exposed by her top and the more of her ass and underwear would be shown to anyone watching.

We danced for several more dances with Rylen flashing all the onlookers and after a bit we decided to take a break and headed back to our table to cool off and catch our breath. I knew the waitress was a little antsy to turn our table over so she could get more tips so I talked to her and asked if we could stay at the table all night. I told her that before she got off for the evening if she'd place several to go orders for us to take home, that way the restaurant would get the money from the kitchen, and I told the waitress I'd certainly tip her accordingly. She told us how much she appreciated that and when I ordered a bottle of 2015 Veuve Clicquot La Grande Brut Champagne and asked her to put another on ice for us she rushed away to get the wine for us.

Shortly after the waitress, who at that point asked us to call her Linda, returned with the champagne in an ice bucket, Andrea and Jasmine came back from the dance floor, both with huge smiles on their faces and out of breath. We all toasted to a wonderful evening and then I asked Rylen and Andrea if they would allow Jasmine and me to dance and when they both said sure, I asked Jasmine if she be willing to do one of our special dances. She said she'd love to but had to go out to her car and change. Both Andrea and Rylen didn't understand why she needed to change but she told them to just watch and find out.

Dancing is something Jasmine and I would do every time we'd go out and we'd really become perfect dance partners since we'd been doing it for several years.

As a kid, all my family danced so starting at a very young age, dancing was just something that I did naturally. Over the course of my childhood, I'd learned almost every kind of dancing there was and that was one way I supplemented my income as a relatively poor college student, I taught dancing. Eventually I taught Jasmine how to tango and that became one of our favorite ways to dance and as such, she always carried a skirt in her car to put on anytime we went out.

She soon returned, still wearing her halter top but now had on a long soft flowing skirt that came down to just below her knees. I knew from previous experience that the skirt had a slit up the side all the way up from the hem to the waist band. Basically, it was like wearing a towel around your waist that just had something at the top to hold it together. When she got back and sat down Rylen looked down at her and said, "Wow, now I sure feel underdressed."

What she couldn't see but Andrea sure could, was the entirety of her leg, all the up to her torso. From experience with her out in that skirt, I know sometimes she wears it with underwear, and sometimes without. I asked Andrea, "So, is she or isn't she wearing underwear under that skirt."

"Ahhh, that would be without."

"Well, be ready because you're going to get quite the show."

I again walked to the DJ and handing him another 50, I asked him if he had any good tango songs and he said he had the perfect one. I headed back to the table and when the current song was over, the DJ made a short speech about how tonight was a special night and he was going to be mixing up the music a bit and then said he'd again be honoring a special request from me.

As he was saying that, I took Jasmine's hand and led her out to the dance floor. It had almost emptied and when the last few remaining couples saw it was us, they stood back around the edges of the dance floor to give us some room and see what was going to happen.

With as much as Jasmine danced the tango, we knew all of the most popular songs and when we heard the first note we knew which song it was, 'Tango Santa Maria.' We had danced to this song probably 20 or 30 times and knew it was a very sensual song so since we had our dates to impress, we really danced it up. Jasmine is a great dancer and for the tango, she moves in a very sensual, sexual way. We used the entire dance floor, spinning and twirling most of the time moving her legs between mine and faces apart by no more than an inch. I'd spin her over my back, over my head, she'd lift her leg up, giving everyone a complete view of her naked leg all the way up past her hip, leaving it obvious to everyone that she wasn't wearing anything under the skirt. While I doubt anyone got more than a very brief glimpse of her pussy, I knew most of the men were hoping to.

When the song ended, I think everyone in the restaurant was clapping and cheering, and the DJ said he'd bring in something more mainstream and it took us a few measures to recognize 'Tango in the Night' by Fleetwood Mac. We resumed our dancing and were soon joined by another couple that we recognized from a few other nights we went dancing at various clubs. For some reason they never seemed to want to exchange names, but they were also pretty good tango dancers. About halfway through the song when we were momentarily close enough and I asked them, "Spin and switch?"

"Certainly," the man responded, so we danced away from each other to the opposite edges of the dance floor.

It was a move some of us regular dancers knew, and the tango was perfect for it. What you'd do is, both couples would approach from different directions on a line parallel to each other. It would look like both couples were going to collide, but one couple would be slightly behind the other. When we met, of the couple behind, the man would continue behind the man in front as the couples merged. The women would then switch partners. The partner of the man who went behind would slide into the arms of the front man and the partner of the front man would then step forward into the arms of the back man as he crossed behind and then stepped forward. If done correctly it would look like they just went through each other but now the partners were mixed differently.

We executed the maneuver perfectly and we heard a few, "ooh and ahh's" along with some clapping and we finished the song with different partners. When the song ended, we all smiled at each other, did traditional courtesies and they walked away.

I beckoned Andrea and Rylen with my finger as 'Songbird' by Fleetwood Mac started and Rylen hurried out and melted into my arms.

"That was just beautiful, you have to teach me how to dance like that."

With a slight chuckle, I said, "I'll be happy to, but you'll have to be patient, Jasmine and I have danced hundreds of hours together. Having said that, it'll be a lot more fun teaching it to you than her."

After 'Songbird, the DJ again picked up the tempo and we danced for at least another half an hour or so before returning to our table, joining Jasmine and Andrea. In no time we'd finished the champagne and I signaled the waitress for the next bottle. When she brought it, she also brought our to go food and said she was getting ready to close out for the evening.

I gave her my credit card and when she returned, I invited her to bring another glass and join us and she said she'd be happy to and thanked me.

When she returned, she said that was the sweetest thing she'd ever seen when Rylen and I were having our conversation and then when I proposed to her. She asked how long I'd been planning to ask Rylen and was shocked when I told her that it wasn't planned at all. Linda demanded we tell her the whole story so between Jasmine, Rylen and me, we surprised her how we ended up here tonight, engaged.

Linda then asked what my relationship to Jasmine was, mentioning how intimate we seemed on the dance floor. That was a little more difficult to explain so I passed that over to Jasmine who did a much better job than I possibly could have.

When we'd take a break and be back at the table, occasionally another guy would come up and ask one of the women to dance and while Linda and Jasmine accepted a couple of the invitations, Rylen always declined, saying she only wanted to dance with me. We all danced together for a couple more hours until Rylen mentioned that she was getting tired, and her feet were getting sore. "I'm still not used to wearing these heels for a long period of time and right now, after one more song, I'd love nothing more than a foot rub from my fiancée and crawl into bed."

She asked me for one of my bribes for the DJ and was shocked when I handed her a 50 but still headed over to the DJ. I saw her hand him the 50 and he nodded his head and smiled to whatever she asked of him. I was expecting her to return to our table, but she turned the other way and I guessed she was headed to the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later she appeared heading our way with a huge smile on her face. On the way, a couple of guys said something to her, but she just shook her head no without breaking stride. When she got to our table, she went to reach for my left hand with hers but just before our hands met, she raised hers up dropping her panties from her hand until they caught on her thumb, dangling there before dropping them into my open hand, obviously showing Andrea, Jasmine, Linda, and me that she now didn't have anything under that super micro mini skirt.

She took my hand and as we headed to the dance floor 'Rock This Town' by Brian Setzer came on and she hurried me along saying this was our last song. When we got to the dance floor there were already a few couples dancing but as Rylen and I got more and more into the song, the others faded off the dance floor. I could tell that this was a song that Rylen had danced to before and we were into a very energetic east coast style of swing dancing where there were a lot of twirls and spins involved. As we were dancing, I couldn't help but notice that as she would spin, her dress would flare up, completely exposing her pussy or ass and her top was fighting a losing battle keeping her tits contained. It suddenly occurred to me that the reason that we were the only one's dancing wasn't that we were such good dancers, although we were, it was because of the show that Rylen was putting on.

When the song was over, we were both out of breath and got a pretty good round of applause from the rest of the patrons of the bar. When we got back to the table, I asked Rylen and Andrea to give Jasmine and me a minute, so I pulled her away from the table and moved over to the closest wall so we could talk.

"I have no idea how to thank you for taking Rylen under your wing and allowing her to blossom in ways I never thought she would or could. I will spend the rest of my life in your debt, so please, if you ever need something or need someone for anything, please let me know, I'll be there. You've made me the happiest person on earth."

Since we've known each other so long and so intimately, I could read her like a book and when she gave me a particular look and a little smile, I knew exactly what she was referring to.

"Well, okay, anything but that. I'm sorry, but we've had our last "date" and while I've loved our sexual chemistry, our time between the sheets has come to an end."

"Anson, I wouldn't be too surprised if you've already paid off any debt you feel you may owe me. I'm sure that with you not being to see any further than Rylen, you haven't noticed but Andrea and I have really clicked tonight and I'm really excited to see if this is going to go anywhere."

"I'm so happy to hear that. He is a really great guy and I know he'd treat you well and you deserve someone like him in your life."

We shared a long hug and a brief kiss on the lips before heading back to the table. Just before we got to the table, she whispered to me, "And don't be too sure we'll never be under the same sheet again."

I wasn't sure I heard her right and asked, "What?" But by then we were already back at the table and Rylen pulled me to her and gave me a scorching hot kiss before we gathered up our to-go food and we hugged everyone and said our good-byes.

Andrea said he and Jasmine were going to stay a bit longer and then call an Uber. In the six hours that we'd been there, I'd only had one cocktail, one glass of wine and one glass of champagne so he gave me the keys to his car, and I said we'd be in touch the next day to get his car back to him.

"Just don't make it too early." Looking at Jasmine, he continued, "We probably won't be up and about until lunch at the earliest."

I laughed and took Rylen by the arm, and we headed out. As the valet brought the car around, I helped Rylen down into the car, and in the process, I got quite the flash of both her tits and pussy.

As we started off, I asked Rylen if she wanted to go to her place or mine and she said that since she'd never seen my house, she'd like to go there. Unfortunately, Maserati's aren't very conducive to making out, so our drive was pretty much limited to holding hands all the way to my house. After parking in the driveway, I was going to go around and help Rylen out of the car, but she beat me to it. As she stood up she pushed her skirt down and stepped out of it and then before I got to her, she had removed her top, standing there in just her heels on the side of my driveway.

"You look incredible," I told her before taking her in my arms and kissing her. As our kiss continued, her hand went to my hard cock, still trapped by the confines of my pants and underwear. As she started rubbing me, I let my hands roam over her tits and then moved one down and felt the smoothness of her bare pussy before lowering my hand a bit more. I could tell how aroused she was because her pussy was almost dripping it was so wet, and before she had my pants undone and zipper down, I had one finger then two in her pussy.

As I fingered her, she finally got my pants and underwear down past my thighs and gravity took them the rest of the way to the ground, where I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. She was already squirming from my ministrations on her cunt as I kept up rubbing her g-spot with two fingers and rubbing circles around her clit with my thumb. Her moaning was getting a lot louder, and I could tell from her pussy spasming around my fingers that she was having an orgasm and with a final yell of, "Oh my God, I'm cumming, oh please don't stop," as her whole body shuddered with pleasure.

She was still breathing hard as she pulled my shirt off over my head and then bent over the side of the car with her torso laying over the trunk and looked back and up at me and said, "Please fuck me. Fuck me like a cheap whore. Abuse my body, slam that gorgeous cock into me and just use me as a cum dump. I need to feel your cock in me and feel you cum in my pussy."

I did as she asked. I moved forward and grabbed my cock and ran it up and down the slit of her pussy, getting her juices on the tip of my cock. I'd move my cock in slightly so the head of my cock was almost in her and then slide it around, teasing her more and more.

"FUCK ME YOU BASTARD, PUT THAT COCK IN ME AND MAKE ME YOURS." She yelled, surprising me with her vehemence and passion.

I moved my cock, lining it up at the entrance to her pussy and with one stroke, I plunged all the way in her, slamming my crotch against hers.

"Aiiieeee," she screamed.

"Fuck that hurts so good. You feel huge in me, I've never felt so full, come on, fuck me."

Her pussy felt so warm and smooth, I really didn't want to move but I started fucking her as hard as I could, and each time I'd pull out almost all the way before bottoming out, each time the skin of our crotches would make a slapping sound as they collided.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming again, feel that huge cock going into my bare, unprotected pussy, put our baby into me," she yelled.

That put me over the edge, and I could feel the cum boiling out of my balls and shooting harder than I ever had before, holding myself as far into her as I could.

When our breathing returned to normal and my cock had softened and slipped out of her, I stepped back, and she straightened and turned around and savaged my mouth with hers in a passionate kiss. When we finally broke the kiss, she turned to walk into the house and giggled a bit and said, "I wonder if we gave a good show to any of your neighbors."

It was at that point that I realized that we were still on the driveway with the garage door open and with the light from the opener giving some light in our direction. If anyone had walked past they would have witnessed their own porno show so we quickly picked our clothes up and ran into the garage. Fortunately it was after midnight and the neighborhood is usually pretty quiet after about nine.

We headed into the house as I closed the garage door and Rylen said, "would you mind giving me a tour of our home tomorrow, I just want to crawl into bed and go to sleep."

I loved the way she said, "Our home," and I led the way to the master suite and gave her a new toothbrush and since we'd already taken our clothes off in the garage, all she had to do was take her heels off and we crawled into bed where I cuddled behind her. We both said, "I love you," and I don't think it was more than a minute before she was fast asleep, and I followed a few seconds later.