College Students Caned and Shaved

Story Info
Eric, Wes and Kyle are sent to the pillory.
2.6k words
4.23
18.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

Warning: This part of the story contains scenes of male non-consent, pee/urine and extreme humiliation.

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It's my first story and I hope you enjoy it! I recommend reading Parts 1-3 first.

Wes's Perspective:

I woke up in the morning to construction noise outside the courthouse. Eric and Kyle were both still passed out. Our bodies were still soaked in my piss from the night before since it had no where to drain to. I felt disgusted and ashamed.

"Rise and shine boys, time for your big day. They're ready for you outside." A female deputy with the last name Till (according to her nametag) said.

The deputy unlocked the door to the cage and replenished the contents of the two bowls.

We finished eating and looked to her for guidance.

"All done boys?" She said.

We nodded.

Till grabbed the padlock connecting our 3 chains, we crawled out of the cage. Our bare feet left footprints from my piss on the lobby floor.

The doors to the courthouse opened. It was a beautiful sunny day out, surprisingly warm for this time of year. I felt the light breeze on my naked body.

Till stopped, got behind us and uncuffed the 3 of us. I then felt her dial back the device in my ass and unlock it. There was a quiet "plop" noise as it was removed from me.

She repeated the process for Eric and Kyle. Once done, she dropped the chains to floor, carefully placing the plugs themselves on a bench behind her.

Temporarily "free," I stood there and looked around. We were at the top of the courthouse steps, and 3 pillories, placed on top of plastic trays were spaced out with about 2 feet in between them.

I could see from the large clock on top of City Hall across the street that it was 7:50 AM.

People were already starting to gather; I could count around 14, most of which I recognized as members of yesterday's jury. Those fuckers wanted to see us humiliated!

2 large screens were standing at both the top of the staircase facing the spectators, and the bottom facing us. At first it was showing one of the A/V test screens with the green, pink, white and black stripes. However, around a minute later a screen popped up with the title "Convicted Felons -- Public Humiliation: Live Stream to Begin Momentarily." Underneath were the mugshot pictures of Eric, Kyle and I. The correction officer lied -- they weren't cropped or blurred, you could clearly see our cocks.

Our lives are fucked I thought. Sure, the alternative was 24 years in prison, but now when anyone Googles our names our naked mugshots and live streamed "punishment" are going to come up.

I must have zoned out and didn't realize Eric and Kyle were already in the pillories. Till grabbed me and placed my neck in first followed by hands. She pulled down the top and locked the two pieces together. The pillories themselves were shorter than I expected; the 3 of us had to bend down far enough that our asses were up in the air.

Hour 0

The 2 screens changed. They now displayed a live stream of our front and backsides, face included. The title at the top simply said:

"8:00 AM -- Head & Body Hair Removal"

The crowd cheered as Till grabbed an electric buzzer and started to shave off my blonde, medium length hair. The hair fell in chunks down to the tray beneath me. After a few swipes back and forth, my head was completely trimmed down.

She moved to my pubes and shaved them down so they were non-existent. Finally, I felt her spread open my ass cheeks, but let go once she realized I don't have any hair there. Shit -- people were probably able to see my hole on the live stream for a second.

Satisfied with my lack of hair, she moved on to Kyle. She shaved off his wavy brown hair, then moved on to his chest hair, legs and pubes. She used one hand to open up his cheeks, and the other to remove the hair around his hole.

Kyle must have looked up at the screen while she was shaving him, because he started tearing up when his hole was on display.

Last was Eric.

"Please don't do this. Please don't do this. PLEASE don't do this." Eric pleaded.

Ignoring his pleas, Till shaved off all the hair from his head and then moved on to the body hair that he and his (ex?) girlfriend loved so much. He had so much hair she had to shake the clippers off every few seconds. By the time she finished removing his chest hair, leg hair and pubes around his penis/scrotum, the tray underneath Eric's pillory was pretty much full of his thick black hair.

"Get his ass hair!" A girl standing on the stairs screamed.

Till started to shave off the relatively long ass hair from his cheeks but then suddenly stopped.

"Do you want to help?" Till said pointing to the girl.

The girl pointed back at herself, ensure if Till was pointing to her or not. Till nodded, and the girl excitedly walked up toward Eric.

"Spread open his cheeks while I get the rest of the hair from around his hole."

The girl happily complied, getting a nice look at Eric's now completely shaved body.

When Eric looked up at the display and saw himself, he started sobbing. I felt terrible. He didn't even look like the same guy.

The girl walked back down the steps, but not before giving Eric a good slap on the ass.

The 3 of us stood there defeated with our heads drooping down to the ground. This was only the start I remembered.

Hour 3

It was 11 AM. We were all given a bottle of water. The 3 of us downed them in seconds, we were so thirsty.

Hour 5

The crowd was much larger at this point. Word must have gotten around town that 3 hot Philly U students were being publicly humiliated. I looked around and some of some of the people in the crowd looked familiar, but I couldn't tell for sure because the sun was in my eyes.

The screens changed.

"2 PM -- Canning"

A man came out from inside the courthouse carrying a long, thin cane.

"The convicted felons you see before you today will each receive 6 lashes as part of their sentence." The man said facing the crowd.

I've never been so much as spanked as a kid, so I was not prepared for this.

Unfortunately, once again I was the first to suffer.

THWACK

The cane whipped my bare ass cheeks and I squirmed.

"One!" The crowd cheered.

THWACK

I was hit again, this time I moaned in pain.

"Two!"

THWACK

My asscheeks were starting to get red.

"Three!"

THWACK

I screamed in pain. My body started to tremble.

"Four!"

THWACK

My cheeks started to sting. My body was shaking heavily.

"Five!"

THWACK

I was in agony but they finally stopped.

"Six!"

The man moved on to Kyle and Eric, giving them 6 lashes as well. By the time he was done, our butt cheeks were bright red.

Hour 6

Eric turned to Till who was sitting in a chair playing on her phone.

"I've gotta take a piss." Eric said sheepishly.

"So go."

"Here?" He said, confused.

"Yes, where else would you go?"

"Umm to a fucking bathroom." Eric responded, annoyed.

Till snapped back.

"Are you forgetting the part of your sentence that says you will no longer be afforded opportunities to urinate in a restroom? Or do you want me to tell the judge you're not complying with the conditions set by the jury?"

"No wait.. ok."

Eric looked to the side, away from his dick and away from the crowd. Then the stream started. He must have been holding it in for a while because it kept going for at least a minute straight. In fact, it was so much piss that the entire tray underneath his pillory was filled with his black hair and urine. His feet were pretty much soaked in his own waste.

"Holy shit. Eric is pissing himself!" Someone blurted out while holding up his phone.

The sun was finally out of my eyes and I was able to recognize the person that called out Eric: Ryan Neil, Eric's former freshman year roommate and current president of Delta Kappa Epsilon.

"Yo, Eric -- I'm sending this to all your rugby buddies, hope that's cool with you." Ryan said.

What a fucking douchebag I thought. Eric's life really didn't need to get any more difficult, but now this tool is going to send a video of Eric shaved, naked and standing in a puddle of his own piss/hair to all his friends.

Hour 7

The screens once again changed, announcing the next part of our living nightmare.

"Spectators may now line up to stimulate the convicts' genitals for the purposes of forceful ejaculation. Video recording is encouraged."

Among the many things I was definitely not prepared for today, was being "stimulated" by strangers with the intention to make me cum. If I didn't practically sign my life away by waiving my 8th Amendment rights, this would have been considered sexual assault plain and simple.

One by one, a line formed up the steps of the courthouse. Officer Till and placed a tub of lube and gloves on a table next to me.

The first in line, a girl in her early twenties put on a glove and lubed up her pointer finger.

"Please don't do this. I'm begging you."

"You don't seem like you're in a position to make requests right now pretty boy." She responded while smiling.

She grabbed my cock and started stroking. I was obviously ashamed and embarrassed but had to admit it felt good.

An older man in his later thirties also lubed up his pointer finger but elected not to use a glove. With the girl still stroking my cock, he forcefully entered my ass and I flinched. His finger up my ass hurt at first, but the combination of the two made me hard as a rock.

The next person in line was another girl in her early twenties I recognized from campus. I'm pretty sure she's in one of the sororities. She put on a glove, lubed up her finger and walked straight to Kyle.

Kyle's seemed excited at first, but his demeanor changed real fast when instead of stroking his dick, she chose to shove 2 fingers up his newly smooth asshole.

"FUCK!" He yelled out. She kept putting her fingers in and out, and eventually (to both our surprise) he started to get hard. Within 3 minutes he was at full mast, the 7.5" he displayed to everyone in the courtroom yesterday. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he experienced pleasure, instead of pain for the first time in 48 hours.

Up next in line was none other than Ryan Neil and one of his frat buddies. Eric noticed this as well, and looked away, probably hoping that they would ignore him. They didn't.

Ryan and his friend Sam walked straight past the lube and gloves to Eric. Ryan held up his phone and spoke as he recorded a Snapchat video.

"Look -- it's actually him. You probably don't recognize him shaved like this."

Ryan pointed his phone at Eric's face, cock and the tray of piss he was standing in, then pressed the "Send" button to share the video he took with a group chat I couldn't read the name of.

Eric was the only one not hard for obvious reasons.

"What happens to them next?" Ryan asked Till.

"They have another day of public humiliation like this, then the Judge assigns an owner for them. Should be out of here after that."

"Hold up -- repeat that last part. Owner?"

"Oh. Well they waived their 8th Amendment rights, and since the 13th Amendment allows people convicted of a crime to be slaves, the jury sentenced the 3 of them to about 2 years of slavery. That's my understanding anyway."

Ryan's eyes lit up.

"Ok...and how does the judge go about selecting their owner?"

"She reviews the list of petitions received. Anyone can submit one -- they just need to explain their plan for how the conditions of enslavement will be met."

"And how exactly would someone go about submitting one of these petitions?"

"Just pick up the form at the her clerk's office inside. Justice Combs is her name I believe."

Ryan and his friend walked past Till and into the courthouse.

I turned away from Eric and looked down at my dick. It was twitching.

"Fuuckkk! I'm close." I muttered under my breath."

The girl grabbed her phone and started recording me as I shot 3 massive ropes of cum in the air and on her hand.

It felt amazing -- but was definitely the worse "post-nut" experiences I've had when I realized I was still naked, locked in a pillory and my cum shot was probably just live streamed.

I looked to my left. Kyle was still getting fingered. His eyes were closed and his cock was twitching up and down. He was clearly enjoying it, but I figured it must take longer to get off that way.

I also noticed that the stranger who jerked me off moved on to Eric. She was definitely stroking his cock with some of my cum still left on her hand, but I don't think Eric noticed. Like Kyle and me, he was finally able to experience a few minutes of pleasure, even if meant being completely humiliated in the process. His foreskin went back and forth as his cock grew to its full 7 inch length.

Not even 30 seconds later, Eric blew his load onto his feet. His tray was getting pretty gross I thought...

Kyle ejaculation followed, except the sorority girl decided to cup his jizz with her hand and rubbed is all over his body. She then took a few pictures and walked off the stage.

Kyle's cheeks turned red and I realized that I was the only one out of the 3 of us not standing in my own waste.

The 3 of us stayed locked up in the pillory for another few hours until the crowds died down and the courthouse closed for the night.

Till let us out, and each of us collapsed to the ground our legs must have been physically exhausted. She then grabbed the butt plugs, reinserted them into our holes, expanded them using the dial and locked them in place.

I was expecting her to lead us back into the courthouse, but instead I saw a custodian wheel out the cage and place them on the top of the steps.

"It should be relatively warm out tonight so we figured we'd take advantage." She said as she motioned for the 3 of us to get inside. As we crawled in, I felt incredibly gross. Although they washed my piss out, Eric managed to drag some of his own in with him. Kyle also still had cum on his chest and face. While positioning ourselves, I'm sure I ended up with their cum, piss and body hair.

Till locked the cage and left. The last image I had before I passed out from exhaustion was one of the large screens, zoomed in on the 3 of us naked together in our dog cage. Some creep was probably watching us suffer from the comfort of his own home, I thought.