All Comments on 'Comanche Lust Ch. 04'

by eric shawn listo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fartqueensfartqueensalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful

This is a very good specimen of western erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
About Comanche Lust

Another great story! I'm well aware that some writers start to burn-out very early, so I was wondering just how many more chapters are you going to write? And if you do get tried of this novel; could you possibly write a few pre-comanche lust stories that introduce us to the two main characters origins and other sexual adventures before the manhunt begins? What ever you decide, I'll read it anyway. Thanks for again your wonderful stories!

Jaymie_deeJaymie_deealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

I'm enjoying this and looking forward to the next chapter...I love the building plot and the characters. Keep up the good work.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years agoAuthor
thanks so much

Will definitely keep going on this story. Thanks Jaymie_Dee for continuous support. Thanks anonymous for suggestion and may well use it but have a few tricks up my sleeve yet.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wanton Western Woman

Pure Fucking life of a Prarie woman clearly wise to the vulnerability of her domain. The description was clear, concise, and spared no details. A good read, capped with a choice for her to ponder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereric shawn listo@eric shawn listo
Exchanging Flesh is all up now. Thanks to all who like it. Comanche Lust is again humming about my brain and will continue.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES