Come For Me

Story Info
I've brought home a new pet for my husband.
1.8k words
4.48
12.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come into the room fresh out of the shower and find us already in place. I shush you so she doesn't realise you're there. She's tied by her upper arms to a straight-backed chair in an open space of floor. Wearing only black lace panties and a blindfold. The room is slightly cool, so her tits are perky and tight, her nipples hard. You get comfortable on the couch, your cock already swelling.

I'm wearing matching black lace panties and my wedding ring, red fingernails, red lips. I make sure you're comfy and have a good view, giving you a lingering kiss and letting my hand trail down your body. Then I turn my attention to our guest.

I slowly circle the chair, letting you watch me look at her. I pause when I'm behind the chair and lean down to nuzzle my face into her hair at her neck, stroking my hand down her shoulder and arm, bringing my lips close to her ear but not touching, letting her hear my breath catch. I come the rest of the way around to stand next to her, always aware of your eyes, the intense look on your face, your fingertips lightly caressing your cock. I gently brush her hair out of her face, then trace along her jaw and down, between her tits. She goes very still at my touch, but involuntarily tips her head back and lets out a small gasping whimper when I reach her throat. I bring a finger up to her lips and tell her to kiss it, pushing it slightly into her mouth, her tongue shyly flicking to barely graze my skin. I tell her she's a good girl and her obedience is very exciting, glancing at you to see you obviously agree. I replace my finger with my lips, kissing her aggressively, pushing her against the chair back so she can't escape. My tongue invades her mouth as I cup her tit, thumbing her hard nipple, pinching it, twisting it. She arches her back, pushing into my hand, and moaning into my mouth.

I straighten, stepping closer so I'm straddling one of her legs. Her chest is heaving as she pants lightly, her lips swollen and parted. I'm still playing with her tits, soft squeezes and caresses interspersed with the occasional sharp twist or pinch, which make her gasp. I look over at you and do the same to my own, hefting them with both hands and pinching my sensitive nipples. You lick your lips, your hand tightening on your cock, not stroking yet but gripping it. My pussy clenches and I feel myself getting wetter watching you. Tearing my eyes away, I lean forward so my tits brush hers and pinch our nipples together. I'm tempted to have you come over and suck them, I know you would love that, but I'm saving you for the finale.

I stroke her hair softly and cup the back of her head with my hand, bringing her mouth toward my nipple. I brush it across her lips, which part, and I can see her tongue poised to dart out. I ask her if she wants to suck it. Her reply is barely audible: "Yes."

"Yes, what?" There's a beat while she tries to figure out what I mean, then "Yes......mistress."

I sigh, "Good girl," and hold my nipple to her mouth, letting her tease it with her tongue for a little while before ordering her to "Suck it, pet." She settles in to a steady suckling rhythm and I reward her with a low moan. Still holding my tit to her mouth with one hand, I trail the other from her knee up her thigh, brushing across the mound of her pussy, and gently slide my fingers under the waistband of her panties. She freezes and stops suckling, I feel her swallow nervously.

"I don't recall telling you to stop. I'll remind you once and once only: you do what you're told." I wait for her to say "Yes, mistress" around a mouthful of my tit, and accompany my eventual "good girl" with my hand cupped over her pussy. I don't part her lips yet, but I pulse my middle finger slightly so she feels a throbbing pressure, in time with her renewed sucking on my nipple.

I finally look over and make eye contact with you, and you're rapt, still just holding your now rock-hard cock, mouth slightly open. I repeat "Good girl, keep sucking. It feels very good," while looking into your eyes. You slowly move your hand, thrusting through your fist so your cock is on full display, big and hard and gorgeous, and I suck air in through my teeth and let my middle finger curl in, stroking up her slit without opening her yet. She gasps, letting go of my nipple, and I remove my hand from between her legs and straighten. She moves her head, searching for my nipple, but quickly realises it's out of reach and goes still. It's easy to see she's nervous, and aroused - she's wriggling very slightly on the chair, flexing her thighs. I ask "Did I tell you you could stop?" Her wriggling ceases, and she admits "No, mistress." I tell her she leaves me no choice but to punish her, and step away so she can't feel me near her anymore. Even with the blindfold she looks apprehensive, her lower lip caught between her teeth, a light flush across her chest. Irresistible.

I beckon you to rise, cock bobbing in front of you, a drop of precum glistening, and have you stand to one side as I untie her from the chair and lead her to the spot you've just vacated. I slide her panties down her thighs slowly, my face close enough to her pussy that she can feel my breath. I toss the small piece of dampened lace toward you and pause there for a long moment, smelling her arousal, and she can feel me lick my lips.

I stand abruptly and push her down to perch on the front edge of the couch, placing her hands on her knees and smoothing her hair. I admire the view for a moment, then motion for you to join me in front of her. I'm sure she can smell you, or feel your presence, and I can see her throat work as she swallows. You bring your rock hard cock, precum beading at the tip, close to her lips but don't touch. I remind her she has to atone for her disobedience, but reassure her it was only a small transgression so the punishment will be minor. I allow her to thank me for my lenience, and her lips touch your cock when she speaks. It jerks in response and I can tell you're struggling to control yourself. The bead of precum rolls down the head of your cock and onto her lips. I bend down and kiss them, catching the drop on my tongue as I thrust it into her mouth. You can't suppress a groan seeing both of us tasting you. She flinches when she hears you, but it's far too late for her to have second thoughts. She knows what's going to happen and she wants it.

I move behind her on the couch, kneeling so I can bring my mouth close to her ear and prompt her "What do you do, pet?" She replies "What I'm told, mistress." I nuzzle her ear, reaching around to cup her tits with both hands, and say "Good girl, that's correct. Now open your mouth."

She complies, opening barely two fingers' width, and I nod to you and wrap myself around her, my head next to hers. You push your cock between her lips, forcing her jaw to open wider, and groan as you sink into her hot, wet mouth. I murmur encouragement in her ear, my hands roaming over her body, caressing her tits, reaching between her legs to finally part her pussy lips and feel how wet she is. I bring my hand up wet and taste her sweet pussy, while you thrust in and out of her mouth just inches away. I return to stroking her, barely parting her lips, applying soft pressure around her clit, eliciting a muffled moan that makes you clutch at us, one hand on each of our heads. I paint her juices onto your cock and claim it for myself briefly, pushing my finger into her mouth to lick it clean at the same time. Then your cock is back in her mouth, deeper, and your thrusts are urgent. You pause several times, trying to keep control. I continue whispering in her ear, telling her she's a good girl, that I can tell she likes sucking a big hard cock. My hand is back between her legs, parting her lips and working her clit, squeezing and stroking, coaxing it erect. Occasionally dipping lower to spread around the wetness, but not penetrating her yet, despite her frantic movements and mewling cries. Both of you are getting close to losing control - you're grunting as you fuck her mouth, and she's gasping little pleas around your cock, grinding against my hand. I catch your eye for a moment, savouring the almost desperate lust in your eyes, then smoothly wrap my legs around hers, pulling them apart, and lay back, pulling her along with me so she's half laying on me. It's too sudden for her to resist, and then your cock is prodding at her pussy, you're making urgent, frustrated sounds, and I tighten my grip, holding her at your mercy, and tell her "Good pet, take that big hard cock" as you find the right spot and bury yourself in her cunt with a growl.

She's whimpering "oh god oh fuck" and I shush her, my face still next to hers, biting at her ear and neck, placing my hand over her mouth and reminding her "Sshhh, I didn't tell you you could speak. Just take that cock like a good girl. It feels good, doesn't it?"

Her response is muffled and I feel her lips moving against my palm.

"Yes, mistress."

"You like my husband's big cock in your hot cunt, don't you, pet?"

"Yes, mistress."

"He's going to come in your sweet pussy, then I'm going to eat it out of you. Doesn't that sound good?"

"God yes mistress"

She's panting and jerking now. It's incredible feeling her writhe in my grasp, feeling the impact as you pound your cock into her. I leave my hand over her mouth, play with her tits with the other, and catch your eye again. You have that feral, barely controlled look you get, you're almost shaking as you plunge in and out of her dripping cunt. I ask you "Do you like fucking her cunt, baby?" You gasp and growl "Fuck yeah" through gritted teeth.

I tilt her head so I can run my tongue along the curve of her ear without breaking eye contact with you. My hand is loosely at her throat, she's whining and bucking, thrusting up at you, desperately writhing, close to coming. Still staring into your eyes, I order both of you to

"Come for me."