All Comments on 'Come Play with the Watcher'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

PaulaApril, Many thanks for a well written story that was very realistic. ie No one turned out to be secretly a former Special Forces person with a 12 inch cock performing a BTB finish. A wonderful, straightforward, relatable story. Thanks again. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written story. Seems that she married too young. She realizes that Pete isn’t her lifetime mate but also realizes that she wants a lifetime mate. I feel sorry for Pete; the rejection from someone he loved totally. I’d definitely love a sequel to see how the main characters lives play out.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

An ordinary story about a very, very stupid woman, who clearly shows a lack of brains and class.

Claire got what she deserved in spades

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story! Sex is overrated,at least the orgasm part of it. Married people should avoid single free spirited individuals who copulate for sport, without emotion,and/or relationship goals. Men screw around with different females however there is always one female he feels is important and special. Can't judge the wife but the husband Pete did the right thing left. The wife Claire did the right thing by getting out of that play thing situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PaulaApril how about reading a book once in awhile, there are a bunch of animals who mate for life, the Emporor penguin being one.

but than again you sound like a dumb pig fuck

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Could have been worse I suppose.

Shallow, narcissistic, dishonest, cynical, loneliness, despair..

All the traits that make for a story that leaves one sad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Artists use canvas and paint and you use words. Each little stroke driving inexorably to your finish.

It takes a lot of magic to live in threesomes perhaps more of a compromise than twosomes but the sex as you paint it is worth it.

And as the participants of threesomes age together changes of outlook happen. Balance can come if the women love and respect each other sufficiently to raise kids together with the one constant lover and provider, yet keep the relationship open when necessary.

I do love the sex in this story.

You have a good sense of description.

I love how you portray Claires fascination with novel sexual experience.

Lass Lover

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.