Coming Home

Story Info
Coming home for oral sex and rough sex after work.
777 words
4.3
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the door and I'm there in nothing but an apron. I'm a bit messy kneading dough for that homemade bread I promised you. You are staring at me, all of me, already getting hard as you close the door. I can see the bulge starting to grow in your pants.

You look amazing in your tailored suit coming home straight from work. This suit is so sexy, so demanding, so powerful. I am getting wet just looking at you.

I come over to you with a glass of your favorite scotch. You had such a hard day. You grab my ass and I squeal. I then get on my knees and unzip your pants looking up at you with innocent eyes. You are staring down at me with desire written all over your face, the rim of your glass touching your lips.

I pull out your huge cock, already standing at attention, pulsing near my lips, my mouth is watering. You read my mind and grab the back of my head, knotting my long hair in your fingers. Pulling me towards the tip, precum glistening.

I start slowly, taking my time, sucking on the silky soft tip of your cock. Your hips flex into my mouth and you groan. This groan turns me on so much that I grab your tight ass pulling you deeper down my throat. As I'm taking your cock down my throat, I am swirling my tongue along the underside of your long cock. I add one hand to the base while sucking to my heart's content. You taste so delicious already.

I hear your breathing change. You are panting and growling. I know you are getting close and this is making my pussy just dripping wet. I start moving faster and faster with my hand and mouth. Excited for my gift.

Your grip on the back of my head squeezes tighter and you take control fucking my throat. I am choking on your huge cock, tears are starting to form in the corners of my eyes. This only spurs you on to fuck my face even harder and I am blissed out.

I feel your cock jump in my mouth and I taste your deliciousness spurting into my mouth and down my throat. I drink up every last drop and lift my eyes to yours with a smile on my face. You gently tilt my chin up and smile back at me saying, "good girl".

I think I am done but you are so grateful for my service. You lift me up and bend me over the countertop. It's smooth and cold on the skin that is not covered by the apron.

You press my chest into the cool granite and use your other hand to lightly caress my clit sliding up to my pussy. I try to squirm, but you push me down harder. You continue stroking me and flick your fingertip over my clit. My breathing is becoming so erratic. You remove your leather belt and my heart starts racing with anticipation of what is about to happen.

I am nervous you are going to spank me with your belt and at the same time I am dripping with wetness running down my legs. Instead, you bind my wrists tightly together behind my back. You are holding the belt loop back towards you, keeping me firmly in place. I feel you behind me lining up your hard dick at my opening. With one hard thrust you are deep inside me. I cry out with pain and intense pleasure. Holding onto the belt loop with one hand, your other hand is wrapped around my neck, I am completely yours. Your prey. "Baby girl, you are so tight for me" you say out loud with a groan.

With the restrictions and deep thrusts, I am nearing my orgasm. I am breathing so hard and fast that I start to see stars. You can feel I am getting closer and you speed up to catch me. I am so close my legs are shaking. My release is coming and I am screaming from the most intense orgasm. My screaming sends you over the edge and you shoot your load within me shuddering against my back.

We are both breathing so hard and do not want to move because we are spent. After a few minutes, you finally stand up and remove the belt from my wrists. Leaving gentle kisses all over my sore wrists and arms. I turn around and you hold me and caress my hair. "You are such a good girl", and you lean in and kiss my lips.