All Comments on 'Coming in the Capitol City Pt. 02'

by clochardceleste

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Erotically Intense

That piece of erotica was so intense. No need for a follow up; it would detract, but do look forward to (near) future contributions. 5 stars.

clochardcelesteclochardcelesteabout 3 years agoAuthor
Very kind

Thanks for those generous words. They mean a great deal. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars so far and the only possible way you can hope to raise that score is with a significant day of reckoning.

The woman is a cheating, skanky, slut and no matter what, she is tempting fate with her marriage, her children, her husband and last but not least, all their relatives and friends. How many thousands of times have we read how the most innocuous incident or clue unravels the most devious and careful infidelities? We all know this bitch is going down and hopefully this author 'MANS-UP' and gives a really good accounting of how far down in the sewer, both she and the ASSHOLE end up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I liked it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclochardceleste@clochardceleste
Just writing out my elaborate fantasies instead of keeping them locked up in my head. Note: if you sent me feedback between 4/22-5/5/22 I didn't receive it due to an encryption error with my email. Please send again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES