All Comments on 'Commercial Sales Ch. 05'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

again another lesbian story' don't waste our time putting it in loving wives

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Great storey, can’t wait for more chapters, this has the making of a fantastic series.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Ahhhh...some nice conflict rears its leonine head at last!!! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So let me get this straight….she wants to go into business with someone that can cheat at the drop of a hat and turn her back on her vows. Wow, what great ethics to take into a business partnership.

Utter trash.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I wonder how much real work they will get done!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Put this shit in the Lesbian Slut category it has nothing to do with being a "loving wife" there is no "loving wife" in this "story" it is just a series of words that happen to involve two Lesbian sluts. Anyone looking for a "loving wife" story will not find it here.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

So we have had five chapters now but the story hasn’t really moved on. It was established that both women were bisexual some time ago, lots of entertaining sex between them, but nothing else. Kate still deliberating about how to tell her husband that she is having an affair and is now effectively in a relationship with someone other than him.

Irrespective that hubby finds girl on girl action hot, it is different when one of the participants is his wife and he isn’t involved in any way. She is committing adultery and cheating on him.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Being bi has NOTHING to do with cheating. She’s cheating because she wants to, she lied to her husband, she cheats on him routinely and you make it doubd like its ok because it’sceith a woman. It’s not. It’s still cheating.

And why would anyone get involved with other people for whom adultery is acceptable? If they cheat on their spouse, the one person who will always be in their corner, who else will they cheat on?

No offence; but its 5 chapters of filler. Good writing; but you need to stop writing that shes cheating because she’s bisexual. She’s cheating because she’s faithless.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

I can see that you carefully build up the events and your protagonists slowly grow into their roles. You are doing really well. Too bad it happens in a toxic environment. I'm just imagining where you could get with your writing talent if the content of your story were more about loyalty. Your story only allows for two possible solutions that could be realistic. Either she "suppresses" her husband and his real feelings or the two separate. Even if our modern society allows a lot, cheating and loss of trust are the death knell for every partnership.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 2 years ago

Written well-enough, but back-story stuff (e.g., potential Super Site under a school) is distracting progress on main theme. Liking lez porn has nothing to do with his feelings on cheating. That's the question Mikki should be asking, and asking herself if she's so concerned about Kate, why is she helping her cheat on her husband? If he's OK with her dyking out behind his back, then there's no strife and tension, so it seems obvious what lies ahead. Then, all these "good" people will be trying to persuade Mark/Matt to accept her desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems you are very successful at pissing people off... if that is your goal, you should be happy, if not maybe you should take the reailistic comments to heart. I usyally get my advice from the preponderance of the comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

worthless chapter - hope mark divorces her ass and sues micci and jay for destroying his marriage 1* - cheating slut

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 2 years ago

Please, I hope the husband gets revenge on the cheating wife and friends by destroying them. BTBs!!!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

At least we are very slowly inching to the wife part of the story. But story is very repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

two selfish women who don't care about anything but getting what they want. They want to be married and have the physical & emotional support they get from their husbands, while ignoring wedding vows. Cheating is cheating hetro or bi is irrelevant. Know it won't happen but hope Mark is man enough to see she's going to cuck him no matter what and toss her to the curb. My guess is you'll make the husband a wimp and he'll gladly go along if he's allowed to watch two women have sex or maybe even get sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

same thing over and over again. Lesbian sex, no more word about Mark except for her lover saying to come clean and tell him. Just dragging on and on.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The longer this story goes the less I like Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where are the "lesbian" tags in these chapters. Not one of the chapters is tagged with "Lesbians" this is a lesbian slut love story so its in the wrong category amd its not tagged properly. And normally lesbian sex can be hot. But you are making it very boring and very unerotic.

trance00trance00almost 2 years ago
Can't lie?

"I can't lie to him." Is she serious? She has already lied. Lies of omission are still lies and adultery is pure deceit. And whether or not her husband is into lesbian porn, she has still run around behind his back and cheated on him, proving she has no loyalty for her husband, little or no caring for her marriage, and can't be trusted. Her husband would have to be a fool to stay with her unless she has a complete epiphany about her behaviour and the value of her marriage.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 2 years ago

another good episode,, so mikki seems to think kate should be honest with mark ,, oh yes the lesbian dreams men have can be hot , but when its your own wife ,, hmmmm ,, not sure ,, will kate be honest ,, will mark accept it ,, looking forward to finding out ,, thanks for sharing ,

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Try as the closetedmilkman may, well in RL this would be a messy little divorce.

Do you actually read this crap before you post it?

And if you decide to actually write it to that there are no issues with how far one thing that is said is off from something thats said...end this with the divorce that even your cuck ass would see as the correct outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When do we find out Jays Bi too and the two cheating wives try to convince Mark to join a bi foursome? Already seen the disgusting slur wife make him eat his own cum out of her in a bitch demeaning way.

The girlfriend going on and on about Kate risking her Marriage to Mark by lying to him is the same one who’s working so hard to seduce her. Getting Kate to commit adult et with her is worse than lying, Mark deserves to know and then he can decide what’s best for him. None of the other three are looking out for anyone but themselves.

I agree, Kates fast becoming a disposable character you want to see burned badly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You do know there’s a caragiry for lesbian sex don’t you……. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same song. Same dance. Same sex.

This IS a story about lesbianism. This is chapter 5 and NOTHING noteworthy has happened except we learned there MAY be a contaminated property selected for a MAYBE school. Other than that it is blow by blow, girl on girl sex that's a) uninspiring, b) nauseating, c) still infidelity, d) NOT tagged for any of the five chapters, and e) merely a vehicle to publish titillating but totally unnecessary same sex scenes that offer NOTHING to advance the plot.

Still 1☆, add them up and you have a 5☆ story!...right? No, I guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s pretty obvious. Predators come in all shapes and sizes. Mikki just happens to be a particularly attractive and devious one as well as selfish and evil.

Adultery is still adultery and Kate didn’t seem to mind being drawn into it and even worse it seems that she did it for the money and prestige which makes her a whore.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

This is more about two cheating lesbians than about marriage...The husbands are always missing in action...1*

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Well anonymous folks, wifey and mikki are bisexual, not lesbians …. Jeesh

In the immortal words of Jerry Springer fans …. Lesbians Lesbians Lesbians!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1* -wrong category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES