Commercial Sales Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikki took her free hand and inserted two fingers inside Kate's pussy, circling her clit with her thumb while her tongue also circled Kate's clit. "Mikki...oh my, gah...ohhhh...fuhhhh," Kate groaned loudly. Mikki continued teasing her lover, wanting to please her like never before. She stared into Kate's eyes, silently mesmerizing Kate's inner animal.

"Give it to me," Mikki moaned. "I want it all over my face," Mikki crudely declared.

Kate's body shook with an explosive jolt. "Shiiiiit!...Aaaaaaugggg," Kate screamed, trying to keep her balance along the shower wall, grabbing Mikki's head for support. Kate's body spasmed and bent over as Mikki withdrew her fingers from Kate's sensitive parts; leaning away from her as Kate's orgasm took over.

Kate momentarily lost her balance and quickly placed her hands on Mikki's shoulders for stability; then squatted quickly to prevent an accidental fall. Kate's knees spread to either side of Mikki as she looked at Mikki's face, breathing hard, trying to recover from Mikki's sinful actions. She stared into Mikki's eyes as Mikki looked back.

"How...why? How do you do that to me? How do you make me cum so powerfully?" Kate asked in amazement. Mikki returned her stare, saying nothing. She reached her hand to Kate's open groin and playfully rubbed her pussy.

"Bitch!" Kate cried, slapping Mikki's hand away, then quietly laughed. "Damn it," she sighed, turning her body and closing her legs, still squatting; then taking a knee...her legs trembling in recovery. Mikki shrugged her shoulders and bit her lip, then raised an eyebrow seductively with a slight smile.

Kate rested, squatting on one knee; leaning against the shower wall as Mikki looked at her, the rain head still running. Kate took a deep breath, then slowly stood. She offered her hand to Mikki and helped her stand, as well. "You're incredible," she whispered, looking into Mikki eyes lovingly.

Mikki stared back into Kate's eyes, silently for several seconds. Mikki sighed deeply and put her hands on Kate's arms, gently stroking them. Mikki gave Kate a long, deep kiss, wrapping her arms around Kate. Kate responded in kind. "You are, too," Mikki softly moaned into Kate's ear.

Kate moved her hand down Mikki's front until Mikki softly stopped her. "No, girl. We're done today. I wanted to send you home relaxed," she softly said, looking into Kate's eyes.

Kate stared back a few seconds, pursed her lips and nodded. "Okay," then gave Mikki a short peck on the lips and smiled.

The women dried themselves. Mikki put her shorts and t-shirt on, while Kate collected her clothes from the bathroom floor and dressed. "Damn, girl," Mikki chuckled, staring at Kate's hips. "You are one of the finest-looking chicks I've ever seen in yoga pants," she added seductively.

"Stop," Kate sighed, rolling her eyes followed by a smirk.

They walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table, putting the research back in a stack. "Talk to me, girl. What are you going to do about Mark?...Us?" Mikki asked.

Kate looked at her silently. She took a breath, "I guess I have some soul-searching to do," Kate answered.

"Yes; you definitely do," Mikki advised. "Kate, I don't envy you. You said you tried to stay away from women for years. Now, I think you know your desires are stronger than you imagined. I think you've become honest with yourself over the weekend. Now you have to decide how you'll be honest with Mark," Mikki bluntly told Kate. "Seriously, Kate. This could ruin your marriage," she added, then paused. "Or, it could open your life in so many wonderful ways."

"Yeah," Kate replied. Then stared at the table for several seconds, thinking; wondering about the possible turns in her future. "Well, I guess I should get going, huh?" Kate sighed and stood.

At the front door, they hugged and kissed; then kissed passionately. "Thanks again, Mikki. I mean it. I learned a lot today," Kate told her.

"Kate, I learned some pretty interesting things about you and your abilities. I think Jay is also impressed by you, as well," Mikki replied.

"So, do I come over tomorrow for more work? I mean, Matt told me I'm basically yours until the project ends," Kate asked.

"I'm sure Matt has no idea you're mine," Mikki slyly commented.

Kate chuckled, "Yeah, okay...whatever."

"Sure, come on over tomorrow, but...make it between 9:30 and 10. No need to fight rush hour traffic; okay?" Mikki told her. "And for God's sake, bitch; dress comfortably, geez," she said seriously, but chuckling.

"Okay," Kate chuckled.

12