All Comments on 'Commercial Sales Ch. 07'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

I am really loving this story. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; What a pathetic tosser, if he can't manage the fact that his wife is bi, well kick him into touch. Kate is very talented and successful at what she does and will manage extremely well without him, will he do as well on his own? Just tell him it's her way or the highway and dump the loser.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

......"She hurts the love of her life. She crushed the man of her dreams; her best friend." If that's how you treat your best friend and the love of your life, I don't want to know how you treat your enemies! I hope for my part that you give Mark the strength to make his point and stand by his beliefs: She cheated on him by not telling him she's bi, and she cheated on him by having an affair with Mikki. How people are able to see sex as a tool is beyond me. I couldn't have sex with a woman I don't have a strong emotional connection with. So it can be assumed that she also cheats on Mark emotionally. And please don't tell us that out of pure love for her, he retrospectively legalizes her cheating, because if she genuinely loved him, she would never have cheated on him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

II knew this was going to an over-reacting husband scene after thinking it was the rich dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of the old song ablut " Charlie and his ride on the Boston MTA..." Did he ever return. No he never returned!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Am I reading the same story? She’s been cheating on Mark her whole marriage and she and Mikki are girlfriend/girlfriend. That says she does love Mikki.

trance00trance00almost 2 years ago
Love?

You can't love someone and act so deceitfully towards them. Kate's words of love are empty. Actions speak louder than words. Actually, real love is how you act towards, and what you're willing to do, for another, not what you think, believe, or feel. Kate is self-deluded, but you have to be in order to have an affair and believe you really love your spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey, Mark's here everybody!

Finally Mark shows up AND exhibited some evidence of being a vertebrate! This bumped my assessment of this episode of the 'Crazy Dames' show up one star! Today's episode is 2☆!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally, some drama. I don't like to see this amongst couples, but at least there's something more lively happening than the previous 3 chapters. Only wish this chapter were longer.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

Look, all I need from the story, no matter the way it goes, is a knowledge from Mark that just because her affair was with a woman, it shouldn't lessen the level of betrayal it was. I don't want him thinking, "Well that's not as bad I suppose" Because yes it fucking is. He was lied to, his wife hid from him, and Jay and Mikki only cared about Kate not Kate's relationship, because if they did Mikki wouldn't have continued the affair until she told Mark. But she didn't, they kept going the whole time.

It's a serious betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So finally we get to Mark. One other question of course that he left out is how would he ever trust her again? She can say she will not see Mikki but how will he know and what about the "next" Mikki.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Let's cut to the final question, Kate...and I don't want an answer right now...If I stay and we try to work this out, are you going to continue seeing her?"

Unless you have a previously agreed upon "open marriage" contract with your relationship partner; Cheating is still cheating if you're having sex with someone (male, female or nonbinary) other than your relationship partner.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Everyone knew this was bound to happen. So, why should he put up with her having cheated, for months, with a woman. Every week, for months. The story could have gone to Jay wanting to join Mikki with fucking Kate but at least that didn't occur.

Then the question remains: what about the future? To stay together, will Mark mandate that Kate quits her job? Or somehow, stops working with/seeing Mikki? Or perhaps Mark tells Kate that he's going to fuck some woman every week, for months... just like his cheating slut wife did? What will Kate decide then?

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

It's unbelievable the number of comments defending Kate.

Glad to finally see her exposed. This was the first chapter worth reading in this story.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 2 years ago

well you left that a bit of a cliffhanger.. haha, poor mark , so where to now, what do you do with a wife or husband that cheats, i mean in real life, ?? this is a story so anything is possible, i imagine he wants to kill her,, but how do you kill the person you love, its good writing and a good story, looking forward to the next part,, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's going to burn him in the end if he doesn't get the hell out of dodge fast. No way she gives up her girlfriend, she's too selfish for that. She'll try to force him to accept his place, a distant second behind whatever whim she happens to want at the moment. Right now it's Mikki, next month or next year maybe somebody else. It won't matter, all that will matter to her is that her husband believe her lie about loving him so he sticks around to provide so she can play whatever sick game she wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Annulment please and thank you!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This long drawn out bore finally achieved something, but we all know Markie poo will take her back.

Too many readers with too many sock puppets that cheer worthless cunts on and milkymen wont want to let them down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see things finally pick up with her (beloved) husband. I wonder what Mark's reaction was to her taking another job without discussing it with him? Or has she ever told him, despite having a new car? Hoping Mark brings up in a conversation, "asking if she has been cheating on him their entire marriage?" and if she says she hasn't and has pushed this side of her into the darkness for all these years, why has she finally relapsed? Who instigated it (her or mikki)? Did she not love/respect him so much that she could no longer be faithful to mark?

It's similar to an addiction. Once you stop, you do your best to never be in the vicinity of your addiction. In this case, bisexuality. Mikki was the guilty party in pushing Kate to relapse. We know Mikki wasn't aware of Kate's past, but she did bring upon the relapse. Whatever happens, if Mark & Kate stay together, Mikki can no longer be involved. Otherwise how does he not know Kate will continue to abuse her drug of choice (bisexuality)? Hopefully, Mark at least tries to go nuclear on Mikki...to at least save face when everyone finds out his wife preferred a woman to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
I Think I Figured Out Why You Keep Beating The Bisexual Drum.

You think Kate fucking a woman is meaningfully different than cheating on her marriage with a man, don't you? And you think its not really a "fault" or failure on Kate's part, because she's Bisexual; I mean, God just made her that way, right? I feel Kate's pain, I think. God made me multi-sexual, which means I can enjoy fucking many different women. At least I presume I could. Being faithfully married for over 40 years means I'm only guessing that fucking other women would be physically enjoyable; just like Kate it wouldn't mean I love my wife any less. In fact I don't think Kate could love Mark any less. But somehow I've denied the character and appetite God gave me for multi sex partners, 'cause I made this promise. But then I guess that's proof that I'm not Really multi sexual, or I wouldn't be Able to restrain my God given appetite, like Kate's not. So if I fucked around it would be a failure of ethics and self control, but Kate fucking around is just Kate being true, Finally, to her God given nature. Damn, I wish that God had smite me with male nymphomania. My wife is very religious, so I'm sure she'd understand me being true to my God given characteristics, like Kate is being. Bisexual women Rock! Right?

I should have said Crock, which your plot is one of. And of course it will evolve from a Crock to a Cuck, if Mark is as religious as my wife is. Or just as stupid as Kate is. But wait, Kate graduated with a 3.91 GPA. So God made Kate bisexual and the academic world made Kate a genius, in math and physics. I'm starting to suspect this story will drag on until Kate wins the Nobel Prize in Theology, for discovering that appetites are of God, and yielding to those appetites is not just understandable and justifiable, it is the behavior of a Saint. That's why Kate and Mikki keep yelling Oh God! while they are fucking; I get it. I wish I got it more often, but neither I nor my wife are saints.

So Mark the Cuck should just be glad that Kate is not bi-nutritional (eating enough for two people), or coprophragic (kiss that mouth); he should be glad Kate only eats pussy. Mark should immediately declare his own bisexuality, and start sucking Jay's cock. Or did I just give away the next chapter; oops.

Your story and dialogues are a really weird contortion to justify or explain a very common human failure: Kate is a cheating whore, who wants to have her cake and eat it too. Mikki is hot, and Kate is not . . . a decent woman. Mark is not the first spouse to find out he married badly. Now cut his balls off and show us what you really think of how men should respond to cheating wives.

And remember, however you think Mark should respond to Kate fucking Mikki, that is also how Kate's spouse should respond even if Mark was really Mary, her Lesbian spouse, and Mikki was really Mick. Chalk THAT up to being bisexual. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fantastic story, shame you missed out making it a brilliant story, why did husband have to understand the betrayal? Why should all win/gain but husband? Why could he not say no and move on, or the wife change and stay true to him? Seems you coped out what a great shame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does time go backwards? She tried calling at 9:30, and the next thing she hears his car at 9:00

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Best chapter to date.

From earlier chapters, Kate spoke about no longer denying her bisexuality. By definition, no single person will be enough for her. Ever.

Even responding to Mark, Kate lied about the relationship. Kate and Mikki have emotionally bonded,. Their exclusivity demonstrates intent for a long term relationship. Either they’re lying about their feelings for each other, or they’re close to in love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES