Commercial Sales Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark sighed deeply, not looking at Kate. "Oh yeah, we're going to talk, but not right now; count on it, we have a lot to talk about," he warned.

"Mark, are you going to leave me...us?" Kate asked, barely audible.

Mark again sighed deeply, pausing for an eternity. "As of right now; no. I don't know how I'll feel ten minutes from now, tonight, tomorrow...I need time, Kate," he replied. He gently moved her out of his way and started to walk towards the bedroom.

Kate felt relieved, if even with a sliver of hope her marriage had a chance; for now. Mark walked into the bedroom and stopped, looking at their bed. "My first question. Has she ever been to our house?" Mark asked, looking straight ahead as Kate stood behind him.

"No, why?" she asked, then understood full well why he asked.

Mark breathed heavily, then walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"What? Are...are you going somewhere?" Kate asked.

"Yup," Mark replied.

"Where? Mark, please...tell me," Kate softly begged.

"Does it fuck'n matter anymore, Kate? Really?" Mark replied sternly, looking her in the eyes for the first time.

Kate's tears continued flowing. "I know I've hurt you, Mark. Please?" she pleaded.

"No, Kate, you 'please'. Damn right I'm hurt. Now, back the fuck off. I have one foot out the door. Go ahead, push me and we're done," he coldly remarked. He started undressing to shower. He pointed his finger at Kate's face. "Kate, if you love me like you say you do, back off. I need time...space."

Kate sat on the couch trying to calm herself as Mark showered. Minutes later, he came out of the bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. Kate followed, sadness on her face. He opened the door to the garage, then stopped. He turned and looked at Kate. "I don't know what's going to happen. I can't make any promises right now. Up until yesterday, I loved you like nobody's business." He pushed the garage door button, then looked down, pausing. "Kate," looking back at her, "I'm going to try to work through this. I still love you. I can see you're in pain, but you brought it on yourself. I married you not knowing you had a hidden life. I don't know if I can accept it. If you don't see this as pure betrayal, I can't help you," he said.

"Mark, please, don't go...let's talk now, please?" she wept, grabbing his arm, trying to pull him into the kitchen. The pain in Kate's eyes obvious.

Mark looked at her as she held his wrist with both hands. "Let's cut to the final question, Kate...and I don't want an answer right now...If I stay and we try to work this out, are you going to continue seeing her?" he asked, then immediately said, "Don't! Don't answer that question right now. Take your time to think about it," he added, then pulled his arm from Kate's grip. She watched as he backed out, not knowing where he was heading. The garage door started to close as he pulled away. Her tears fell with the garage door.

12