Commitment Pt. 02 - The Trip Home

Story Info
The ride home and what follows.
1.4k words
4.47
2.6k
3

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers

Sally was glad that it was dark as they walked to Paul's car. Paul opened the door for Sally and helped her into the bucket seat. He then took the key out of his pocket and removed the cuff from Sally's right wrist.

Sally was surprised that he was releasing her, though she was sad at the same time. It had really not been that bad, wearing handcuffs, and it sure was making her horny. But instead of releasing her left wrist, Paul pulled the cuff, and her hand, between the seats and around the back of the seat. Her right wrist was firmly pulled around the other side of the seat. She heard, as well as felt, the ratcheting sound as the cuff closed around her right wrist again.

"There you go, and of course we have to keep you safe," Paul commented, and he pulled the seatbelt across her lap and between her breasts, to then latch it securely.

Sally could not believe it. Paul was closing the door and her hands were now cuffed securely behind the seat. She could not reach anything and she could not even lean forward. She struggled with the cuffs as Paul walked around the car, but it was no use. She was firmly affixed to the seat. Paul got in and looked at her. Sally had never felt so helpless. Paul could do whatever he wanted, and she could not protect herself at all.

"Your excitement is showing, my dear."

She realized that Paul was staring at her chest. She looked down and saw that her nipples were very prominent, even through her bra and shirt. With her hands pulled behind the seat, they also pulled her shoulders back as if offering her breasts to Paul. As she watched, everything seemed to be in slow motion. Paul reached for her left nipple, massaged it, and gave it a tweak. Even though Sally struggled against the cuffs, she was powerless to stop him. This was very confusing to Sally because, while she was trying to stop him by her struggles, she also wanted him to never stop. She had never been as turned on as she was right now.

Paul finally stopped, too soon, but not soon enough - oh, this was so confusing to Sally. Paul started the car, and Sally hoped that she would not be seen as they drove through traffic to her downtown apartment building. Paul parked in the underground garage and turned off the car. Before he got out, he started to reach for her again but suddenly shifted, and put his hand in her crotch. Sally instinctively tried to squeeze her legs together, to block his hand, but it was too late.

"You're very wet my dear. I think that you are enjoying this."

Sally could not bring herself to answer, so she just moaned. Paul came around the car and removed her seat belt. It took some maneuvering but, by releasing the seat back, and with a lot of help, she was able to get out of the car and lift her hands over the back of the seat, without dislocating her shoulders in the process. She was now standing beside the car, with her hands still firmly cuffed behind her.

"Come on, my prisoner," Paul said, and he grabbed her upper arm to guide her towards the elevator.

Paul escorted her by holding her arm, just like the police take their prisoners to jail. Sally imagined that she had been arrested and was now being taken, by the corrupt policeman, to be "forced" to confess. She kept looking around to make sure that they were alone in the garage. She was relieved when the elevator arrived and was empty. She did not want anyone to see her like this. When she got into elevator, she suddenly remembered the camera in the back corner of the elevator. She quickly went to the corner to try and hide the cuffs, hoping that no one was looking at the screen when she came in. All they would see, she hoped, was a women getting on the elevator, holding her hands behind her.

As the elevator rose to her floor, Paul noticed her apprehension. When the doors opened, he positioned himself right behind her and placed a hand on each shoulder, completely blocking the camera's view of Sally's backside. When they got into the apartment, Paul guided her straight to the bedroom. Paul shut the door and reached around Sally's waist, undid the buckle on her belt, unbuttoned the waist of her jeans and dropped the zipper. His hand continued down her crotch until it was centered over her sex, and there, he caressed her mound.

Sally thought that she would faint from desire and she could feel her orgasm building. She could never remember being so turned on. Paul stopped, before she could climax, however. She was panting as he hooked his thumbs in her pants and with one stroke, pulled both her jeans and panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and her sandals at the same time. Now she was naked from the waist down. She wondered how he would get her top off, with the cuffs on. She felt him working with the cuffs. Soon, her hand was free and she was helping to remove her T- shirt and bra while the remaining cuff dangled, getting in the way. Now all Sally wore was her jewelry and the special shinny chrome cuff, still locked on her wrist. She did not protest as Paul relocked the cuff around her other wrist, in front of her.

Paul quickly shed his clothes and then pushed Sally down on her back in the middle of the bed. He grabbed the chain connecting the cuffs and then pulled her hands over her head. He soon was over her chest, his rock hard erection bobbing, inches from her face. She tried to catch it in her mouth but she could hardly get her head off the bed, with him on her chest, and her hands held to the bed over her head. Paul took pity on her, and he leaned forward so she could reach it. Sally started to work on it with a gusto that she didn't know she had in her. The way she was working, it did not take long before she felt it start to twitch. She tried to turn her head, but was not successful, and got a mouth full of warm, salty sperm that dripped down her cheek as well.

Amazingly, Paul stayed hard even after coming and he just slid down, until he was kneeling between Sally's knees. Then, he leaned forward to suck her hard nipples, one at a time, going from one side to the other and then back. Sally did not even try to lift her arms, she simply lay there and enjoyed the sensations flowing through her body. Finally, she felt his dick at the entrance to her cunt. She tried to scoot down the bed to impale herself on it, but he grabbed the cuffs and pulled her back up on the bed. When he did this, Sally felt pain in her wrists where the cuffs dug in as he pulled. She was amazed, though, that it did not hurt, but turned her on even more. Again she felt him at her entrance but, this time, she willed herself to lay still. With agonizing slowness, he inched his way in.

Sally was playing with the cuffs around her wrists, feeling the hardness of the steel compared to the softness of her skin. Finally, she felt his balls against her sex. Paul started to piston in and out of her. Sally was glad that he had already come once, or he would not have been able to last more than a few strokes. As he pounded her, the sounds of the cuffs and chain mixed with their panting and moan. Sally could feel her orgasm building, the tension reached heights that she did not think possible. Finally, the nerves could store no more, and released. The waves of orgasm rolled over and over Sally as Paul continued to fuck her. They were still very strong when Paul let go, and she could actually feel the sperm bathing her womb.

They collapsed into a tangled heap of hot, sweaty, sticky, flesh and steel, more satisfied than ever before, and too relaxed to move. After a long time, Paul finally moved to release Sally's hands. Sally got up to go to the bathroom and relieve her bladder. While she was in the bathroom, she removed her necklace, rings and earrings. She rejoined Paul in bed, totally nude. They cuddled, and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers