Commitment Pt. 9

Story Info
The end of the work.
754 words
4.8
802
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers

As Sally was getting ready to leave on Friday afternoon, the phone rang. She started to reach for it and then stopped. "Oh well," she thought. "Paul's not around, I might as well stay late."

"Agent quote services," she answered.

"Sally, I didn't think you would be there."

Sally's heart jumped. It was Paul, though he sounded disappointed that she had answered.

"Paul, where are you? I miss you so much."

"Well, that's good to hear. I'm on my way to my house from the airport. We got done early and I changed fights. Want to come over?"

"Sure, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"See you there," Paul said as he hung up.

As Sally was driving to Paul's, she tried to figure out why Paul had sounded disappointed but had asked her to come over anyway. It did not make sense to Sally. Then it hit her. She wouldn't have been at the office if she had kept Paul's appointment at the jewelers. He had no way of knowing that she had gone there two days earlier. That's it!

Sally briefly thought about hiding the bracelet, but the day had been warm, and she was wearing short sleeves. The bracelet was obvious on her wrist. She was looking at it so hard that she almost missed her exit.

She walked into the house and ran to Paul, throwing her arms around his neck and giving him a big kiss. Their tongues tried to tie themselves together. When they finally released, they were both out of breath.

"Wow! Maybe I should be gone more often if that's the greeting I get," Paul said, as their faces parted but not their bodies.

"It is so good to have you back," Sally said, squeezing him in a bear hug.

"Why don't you see what you can whip up from the freezer while I unpack."

"Okay."

Paul quickly turned and headed upstairs, and Sally went into the kitchen. She was working on a salad in the sink, singing, when Paul returned. Paul stopped at the door and just watched her from the doorway. Her back was to him, and she had not heard him come in. No matter how often he saw her, he could never get enough of the sight of her body. The way her hair moved as she tossed her head from side to side, just grazing her shoulders. Her waist, the shape of her legs, the... what was that glint of gold? It was on her right wrist. Paul crossed the kitchen and grabbed her arm, staring.

"Like it? It's yours, you know," Sally said, beaming.

"When you answered the phone, I thought that was my answer."

"No. I couldn't wait, so I went Wednesday and had it put on. That was why you sounded so disappointed."

Paul took her by the hand and took her into the living room. He sat her down in a chair and crossed the room. He opened a drawer and took something out. Sally was confused. He hadn't said a word to her, and when he returned, he knelt in front of her.

"You don't know how happy you have made me. This goes with the bracelet."

He handed her a small velvet box, which she slowly opened. Inside was a diamond engagement ring.

"I want the other side of our relationship to be as permanent as your gift of your body. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Sally answered as she choked back the tears, and she jumped down to him.

After many wet moments together, they finally pulled themselves apart. Paul held her right hand and ran his finger over the smooth surface of the bracelet.

"You know you shouldn't have scared me like that," Paul said. "After we finish supper, I am going to have to take you downstairs and punish you for that."

"To hell with supper, let’s go now," Sally challenged.

"You are too eager."

But, as they got up, Paul grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder, then headed for the basement door.

Supper would wait.

The End

For now.

--------------
I hope you have enjoyed this story. I am certainly not a writer, but it fit a theme that I like with more consensual loving than some other stories. I have an addition that I might also share, and have one that is still in my brain that I will have to work on some day. I will see what happens this my first posting here.

kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers