Committee Work Ch. 01

Story Info
Three civic committee volunteers have an adventure.
1.5k words
4.31
7.8k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I was volunteering on our local city preservation committee. Along with the usual old ladies, there were two attractive women, both married, both on the tall side at 5'10". One night after our meeting, I invited them both out for a margarita.

Julie was a lean and lithe banker with light red hair. She had great long legs, tight buns, and high breasts. She looked hot in the tight jeans and leather chaps I had seen her wear at a recent charity event.

Barb was an environmental scientist by day. She was gorgeous and looking to get out of a marriage that wasn't working. She had large full breasts, was athletic, and had a little more curve to her lovely ass. She always had an enticing look in her eye that made me think she was ready.

We had all become friends over the years, working on various civic projects. So it was not awkward to invite them for a drink. We settled in at the bar with a basket of chips and our drinks. We laughed, gossiped, and flirted a little as we worked on our drinks. We finished the round and agreed to wrap it up and get going.

Then I said it. "Let's go to my place," I said, and then after a pause, "and have some adventure."

None of us had ever been overt before, light flirting but not actually propositioning. Time stopped. I took them both by the arm and said, "Let's head for the door." And so we did.

Once in the parking lot, I said, "You can ride with me if you want to leave your car here." Both did, or at least they kept coming with me. I lived just about six blocks away, so we got to my apartment in only a few minutes, up the stairs, and inside.

I should say a little about me. I was recently divorced and doing volunteer work to be busy and meet people. I think of myself as most average looking, dark hair, just under 6'. I've never been a chick magnet stud. But I'm told I have a naughty vibe and some rebel self-confidence. My ex had been much younger, just 24 when we married, and with a fabulous body that I plowed at every opportunity during our short run. We experimented with public sex, dominance, spanking and whipping, and some bondage. Lightweight stuff mostly, and new to me, but the experience came in handy.

"Ladies, let's skip the small talk. I know I can't keep you here for hours. So let's get busy. Take your shoes off, and then, Julie, you stand in front of Barb and hold her hands." Once they were in place, I stood beside them and put a hand on the shoulder of each.

"You are so pretty, both of you. Look at each other's bodies. Look at those breasts. The curves and the way your clothes fit." As I talked, I gently ran my hands down their arms, then their backs, and stopping just above their asses.

"Look at each other now. You want to kiss. You want to touch. You want to be touched. You want everything. Look at each other. Now, kiss. Kiss each other. Kiss soft, slow, then hard, then more."

Julie and Barb were involved entirely in kissing each other. I stepped in closer, rubbed their asses, then pushed my hand down into their crotch and gently stroked their pussies.

"Keep kissing as you can, but now I want you to unbutton, unhook, and unsnap your clothes and the others."

They both unsnapped the pants they were wearing. Julie helped Barb with the buttons of her blouse, and then Barb unhooked the front of her bra. I stood behind Julie and tugged her slacks down past her hips. I told Barb to pull Julie's sweater off over her head. She did, and we could see the apricot-colored lingerie set Julie was wearing. I moved behind Barb and told Julie to help me get Barb's pants down a little.

With Barb's pants down, we could see the high cut white lacy panties she was wearing that matched her bra, which was still hanging loose. I stood and slipped Barb's blouse and bra off.

"Kiss each other some more, and touch. I'll take care of the rest of your clothes."

As they kissed and even moaned a little, I got Barbs pants the rest of the way off and admired her toes painted in a fancy way, mostly blue. Then I moved behind Julie and tugged her pants down and off. I reached in front of her and rubbed her pussy through her panties. She was wet and moaned as I touched her. I slid my hand inside and pressed one finger, then two, into her. I fingered her for a bit, then slid her panties down and had her step out. I told Barb to take Julie's bra off and give it to me.

As I neatly folded all their clothes into two piles, I could admire these two beauties, moaning, kissing, and touching each other in the middle of my living room. I pulled my clothes off and then held them both in a group hug with my hard-on pressing between them.

"Now we're going to move around a little. Barb, stand there for a moment and masturbate yourself. You may not cum. Julie, walk with me to my dining table. Bend over to be face down on that table. I want to see that beautiful ass high."

I fondled Julie's pussy and circled her clit while watching Barb masturbating.

"Barb, stop that. Get on your knees and crawl over to us." She got down right away and crawled over. Barb was definitely a complete natural submissive. "Get your tongue up in Julie's cunt, and don't stop licking until she cums on your face. That's right - show us your best self, a greedy cunt munching slut."

Barb moaned as I named her true self. She buried her face into Julie, and Julie started humping back. It was great, but I wanted more than just to watch.

"Julie - flip over on you back and slide up the table a ways. Barb, bend over her and keep eating Julie. You haven't finished her yet, and if you disappoint me, I will punish you."

With that change, Barb's beautiful ass was now at a comfortable height for me. I used my hand to spank her lightly until a little red started to glow on her ass. Then I stepped and pushed my cock into her pussy in one stroke. She was wet and ready and nicely tight.

As I pumped into Barb, I gave her a few more swats on her ass to keep the red glowing. I could feel myself getting close to coming, and by the sounds coming out of Julie, I could tell she was right there. She just needed a push over the top.

"Barb - let Julie's legs up and get a finger in her ass. She is ready to cum, and I want you to get us all to cum together."

Julie's legs went up. Barb licked Julie's clit while she got a bowling grip on Julie's cunt and ass. I smacked Barb's ass hard and steady.

"Don't cum until I say you can. Wait. Wait. Wait. Now! Cum you sluts! Cum hard."

Julie started bucking against Barb's face, crying, "Oh God, oh God, oh shit."

Barb started heaving and struggling like she was drowning. Maybe she was. I shot my load into Barb, a good squirt then two more. We collapsed like that on the table for a few minutes.

After a bit, I said, "Barb, let me help you. Lay back onto the floor." When she was down, I put my arms around her and whispered, "You are beautiful and fantastic. I want you." Then I kissed her and told her to curl her knees up.

I went up to Julie, cupped her breast, and kissed her. I whispered in her ear, "I'm not done with you. There will be lots more."

I helped her off the table and had her kneel between Barb's legs. "Julie, Barb has my creampie in her pussy. I want you to lick every drop, and you better make her cum."

Julie was not a natural lesbian or submissive. She was always willing to try a new adventure and could give as good as she got. She got in close and made a tentative lick.

"Get in there and lick, my pet." I rubbed her back a little and held her hair out of the way. After a couple more tastes, she committed and dived in. Barb started moaning, and I could tell it wouldn't take long to reach her orgasm.

While Julie was cleaning Barb, I went to get several warm, wet washcloths, and three glasses of cold white wine from a bottle in the fridge. I knew that before long, there would be more committee work.