Committee Work Ch. 02 - Shopping

Story Info
Committee woman Julie stops by and we go shopping.
1.5k words
4.54
7.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, after I was out of the shower, there was a knock at my door. When I opened the door, I saw Julie standing there with a coffee in each hand. Her red hair was up in a ponytail, and she was dressed in skin-tight workout gear. She had on two skimpy pastel strapped tops, apparently bra-less, and yoga pants pulled up tight, showing a hint of a camel-toe. She looked hot.

"Hi! Can I come in?"

It had been a couple of days since our spur of the moment encounter with Barb after our preservation committee meeting. I didn't know what to expect next. I had taken each to their car and kissed them good night with a long embrace, but we hadn't talked much that night. Maybe we were all in shock.

We sat at the kitchen counter with our coffee. I said, "Julie, what we all did the other night was the sexiest thing I've ever done. It was wonderful. I want more, and I hope you do, too. You probably came here ready to say your say. If you want to go first, please do. But if you want me to talk first, I will."

"You go," she said. "I want to hear it."

"Okay. I think you like an adventure if it doesn't get too complicated. You are a fun girl at a party and usually the center of attention. You loved everything that we did. Plus, I don't think that was your first time having a woman licking your pussy, or returning the favor. Am I right?"

Julie sipped her coffee and smiled. "Once, when we were on vacation, we all got a little drunk in the hot tub. My girlfriend took her top off and dared me to do it, too. So I took everything off. She came over and started kissing me, then put me on the edge and started licking me while everyone was watching."

"So, you are an exhibitionist and competitive. We will have fun. You can tell me the rest of the story later. Right now, I want you to stand at the counter and use it to strike a pose that shows off your body, especially your ass."

She giggled then leaned against the counter with both hands. She was able to arch her back and lift her ass with her legs spread. She had the body of a lingerie model with long legs, narrow hips, and high breasts that were not large but seemed big on her compact frame.

I stood beside her, and then ran one hand up the inside of her leg and thigh, then around her ass and reached to cup and slowly stroke her pussy. My other hand explored her breasts. I pinched her nipples. Then I put my hand in a light grip around her throat.

"Julie, I want you to start telling me all your fantasies and kinks. I'll help you have all those experiences in a safe way. I have some ideas, too, plus some things I want you to do for me. Will you do that for me?" I tightened my grip on her pussy and throat.

She said yes, but I told her to say more and to be explicit. I pulled her up and put my arms around her in a gentle embrace.

"Yes," she said, "I'll tell you everything. I'll do everything and anything you want, for you." We kissed.

I said, "Good girl. Today we're going shopping. I want you to go home, get dressed, and pick me up. Wear a dress that is somewhat sexy and revealing, or can be. Wear stockings if you have them, and it will look right. No pantyhose, and no other underwear. Now get going before we just run into the bedroom and fuck all day. Go!" We kissed again, and she was gone.

I did a few chores, got dressed, and thought about the day. Maybe I should have just fucked her right away, but I had a feeling Julie was going to respond more to some adventure, not just a toss in the hay. Little did I know how right that would turn out. In a couple of hours, she was back.

When I opened the door, Julie was a perfect picture of summer in America. Her hair was down, and she had put on pale lipstick and a little makeup. She was in a blue cotton dress that had buttons all down the front, with a silver belt around her waist. Her legs shimmered from some kind of stockings, and she had on a pair of those wedge sandals that looked like they were made from rope. A few bangles hung around her wrist, and a casual bag slung over her shoulder.

"You look perfect and delicious. Thank you. Let's go," I said.

When we got to the nearby upscale mall, I told her what I wanted. "Today, you are shopping for a sophisticated see-through blouse, and a skirt, shoes, and the accessories to make a nice ensemble. You are to be flirty with everyone who admires you and will flash them as much as you can without getting arrested. I will be with you most of the time, but sometimes you will be on your own. Unbutton some of those buttons now and more later as you get going. You are not a tramp today. You are sharing sexiness with the world, and you want people to smile and be happy on such a beautiful day."

As we walked through the mall, most of the men eyed her and smiled, some of the women, too, all in a friendly way. Her legs looked fabulous in the stockings. When she took a stride, the dress flipped up a bit. Someone behind would get a glimpse, but how much I didn't know yet. We headed for Neiman Marcus.

I said, "When we get inside, I want you to pick out a saleswoman to flirt with. Tell her you are looking for a sexy blouse for an important event. After you see a few, let her know that you are hoping to find something almost transparent. Flirt outrageously. If you can get her to do something, you get points. Double if something happens right on the sales floor."

Julie smiled with a determined look. I could tell her competitive nature was active, and she was going to score points. There were plenty of young twenty-something clerks dressed in black or the store samples. Some were pretty. I was surprised at first when Julie started talking to a lady in her forties wearing a suit and skirt carrying some keys like some kind of supervisor. She was not thin like Julie but was solidly built with hips, curves, and breasts accented by the good fitting suit. I was trailing behind, so I couldn't hear them talking. I could see them laughing as Julie flirted. Soon they had several blouses in hand, and they disappeared into the suite of dressing rooms. Julie told me later what happened.

"I told her I had to go to a private soirée, and I wanted to raise the temperature by wearing a see-through blouse, but I wasn't sure how sheer I could go or how best to put an outfit together. She picked out several options, and we went into the dressing room. Her name was Robin. I went into a booth and took off my dress so I could try on the first blouse, a pale green silk that was very sheer but only a little transparent. I called Robin and asked her to step to take a look. She came in, and I was just wearing the blouse and my stockings. She didn't blink. I said that I didn't think it was transparent enough, although I thought she could see plenty. We looked at a couple more before I found something that is completely gorgeous. I told Robin that this was the one, but that trying them all on made me feel so sexy and wet. I touched my pussy and then put my fingers to her lips. Robin went down on her knees and started licking me. She ran her tongue around my clit and got her fingers into me. I started coming right away."

Julie laughed when she told the story. "I told Robin that it felt wonderful and I had never cum so fast. Robin just said, 'My pleasure, Madam, shall we ring up your purchases now'? A true professional at work, I guess."

I wandered around the store while they were in the back. When Julie came out, I could tell she had been busy and would want points. Julie and the saleswoman picked out a few more items. I finally met up with them at the counter and paid with my credit card. I was several hundred dollars poorer. I made a note to think of something in Walmart.

Julie used fewer and fewer buttons as we continued shopping. I could tell she was deliberately flashing certain men, and then from an upper deck the whole floor before. We had her outfit, and Julie had her first adventure and points. She was just beginning.