All Comments on 'Companion Fare Ch. 05'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
one sick female

I was mistaken it is two sick females .One with power the other is just a sick slut, doesn't give a damn about her husband or kids, as long as she get her "jollys' that is what counts to her. I know it is not real but I still feel for the poor slob that puts up with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All ya gotta do is

Vote one for shit like this and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good story

THis is very good.. please keep it going. I hope you explore the need for Lori to submit. how she wants to give herslf to her mistress. How both Lori and her husband will be torn by Lori's need..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"hoped her husband would understand"

All her husband NEEDS to understand is he needs a divorce attorney. His wife does not know what she wants outside of being a public whore. The term slut is much too nice for her. Go back to her husband and see what STDs she can transmitt to him, AIDS can be passed through oral sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT

Love it when a loyal wife and mother loses control of herslef. There is a difference between love and lust! She loves her husband but needs to please her Domme.... that's lust!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The husband PLEASE!

This started out as an interesting story more than worth a comment and thoughts on the husband's reaction. But somewhere along the line, it lost me. The last two parts have either been a very long back flash, or it has been a poorly written conversation between a husband and his wife. I would love to see the conversation between husband and wife, but now we complete a third part without a single comment from the husband. If this is the wife coming clean with the husband either he is completely in shock and horror (as I suggested in my response to the last part), or he is not even listening. Either way it is not a good sign for either the marriage or the story. Please lets get the husband's thoughts and emotions. I have my doubts if the original idea can support the wife's story any further without them. It is really beginning to read like a letter being written to the husband by the wife instead of a conversation between two people. On a more destructive note: I think you may be risking the husband's character. Nothing for a space of pages in a short story suggests that the character is unimportant and should not be regarded.

On my thoughts: thought two (of my posts on part 2 and 3) has become worthless to the husband. Not only is it too good for the wife and her friend, it would be misunderstood by them both. It is a loss. I suggest having the husband simply walk out with so much as a word in either anger or love to the wife. The husband given the story is best advised to let the attorney talk for him. End the story with the wife blaiming the friend for the marriage being over. This ending is a prime change from submission to hateful which remarkably is not a large step at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree with last comment

Yes, we need to hear from the husband. Both the wife and the Domme need to talk with him about the D/s relationship and how it will effect him and if he can put up with it. I think he will for awhile..... until the Domme goes to far with the wife... I know that the sub wife will do what the Dome wants, even with the guilt she feels... after all that's the point of complete surrender.. The wife needs a loving husband, but also a Domme... this may be an impossible situation for the Domme or husband. They both want her, but for different reasons. Who will win??? only Eval knows!!!

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Know the author

If you read the author's other stories, you can figure out how this unarticulate gathering of crap will end.

The author aparently needs a submissive mate but does not have the courage to bring it about. Therefore, a story like this.

I'm not really a violent person but I do think something with the description of Magnum in it would be in order for some(or all) of of those involved here.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Nice well written

Ihave read most of this writers stories some I liked some so so. This story need to get back to the Husband, what dose he think what is he feeling... As this story continues I an starting to feel sorry for the poor guy. Gee and Donna is a friend? or a bitch? and his wife is she really this much of a slut? or his loving wife?

Jerry Sr.Jerry Sr.over 19 years ago
husband

Let the husbands have his say then walk awayand find a woman that will love him. It is for sure all she cares about is getting her jollys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous