Company for Dinner - Pt. 02

Story Info
A slave discovers the price of being rude.
2.7k words
4.31
3.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Apologies for the incorrect tags on the previous story as this story series does NOT involve MMF sex at all.)

The slave opened her eyes slowly. she was still easing out of the deep sleep of the night. She saw gentle sunlight coming in from behind the curtains and she wondered what time it was. 

Before she could figure that out she realized she had to use the restroom. Getting out of bed would take effort, however, as Master had fallen asleep on top of her. His naked body pinning down her naked body, her legs spread open and wrapped around Him, the feel of His skin against hers felt so good...

The slave began an attempt to gently wiggle out from underneath her Master. she always wished she could do this without waking Him, but she never could. Master did this morning as He always did. Sensing His slave's movements underneath Him, with His eyes still closed, He lifted gently, letting her out. He knew why she had to get out of bed the second she woke up and He was merciful to let her go right away.

Normally, Master would have to reach over and unshackle her from the bed. However, after last night's affair, this part of the bedtime routine had been overlooked as the slave, her Master, and their weekend guest, Tausha, had collapsed exhausted into bed. The slave with her Master falling almost immediately asleep on top of her, and Tausha in her bed in the guest bedroom.

The slave now tip toed to the bathroom, leaving the door open. (Master forbid her from closing it. she was His slave. she had no right to privacy.) she sat delicately on the toilet seat and winced. As she had lowered herself to sit, she realized how sore and painfully bruised she still was. 

The slave thought of the lustful events of the prior evening. Master and Tausha had beaten and whipped her before ravaging her body. she then served dinner and they all ate. After the meal, Master and Tausha rested and continued to catch up as the slave cleaned up. They then spent several more hours alternating between beating her naked body and greedily using her every way they wanted, late into the night. her sobbing pleas for mercy and moans of pleasure eventually gave way to exhausted whimpers as she gave up fighting due to exhaustion and lay there, open in her nakedness, and motionless in her compliance. she did not fight anymore but had given in completely to her most sensitive areas being continuously fondled, rubbed, and tortured for her Master's and Tausha's pleasure.

The pain got more and more intense as the night went on, her body screaming for relief from the stimulation, the friction, and the sting of the lashes she was receiving. The most painful being her breasts. her nipples burned in pain from the continuous friction from being fondled, the torture of the nipple clamps, and the lashes they received over and over and over again from the looped cord used to whip them. 

The slave had found herself caught in a cycle of fear, panic, adrenaline, and recurrent explosive orgasms as she begged for mercy from the hot stinging strokes of the cord whip, knowing that her pleas and sobs made Master and Tausha whip her harder, aiming the cruel cord intentionally across the slave's inflamed nipples. she screamed and cried out until she was overcome physically and emotionally from the exhaustion. she then lay still, accepting stroke after stroke, drinking in the pain of each lash silently, obediently, taking it in for Master's pleasure, and Tausha's as well.

Inevitably, after periods of time that seemed like hours, the slave would feel another monstrous orgasm flaring up inside of her. she would suddenly become alert as her pussy and breasts became engorged in anticipation, and she would arch her back as she lay face up on the floor being whipped, lifting herself up slightly on her elbows to push her breasts up to meet Master and Tausha's whips in the air, making them easier targets to receive the excruciating lashes. In this position the slave took stroke after stroke until the developing orgasm rocked her body...

The slave smiled to herself at the memory as she wiped and then washed her hands, then quickly freshened up before returning to bed. 

She slipped back into bed with her Master, immediately melted into her favorite spot in His arms and snuggled against His chest, letting out a quiet and satisfied sigh.

Master looked like He was still asleep but she knew He was only resting. He had been waiting for His slave to come back into bed and He wrapped her in His arms and squeezed her tight.

He began to run his hands over her naked body. The slave moaned in the pleasure of her Master enjoying her. she moved sensually in the bed next to her Master, anticipating where His hand would caress and fondle her next, making her body easily accessible for Him; moving an arm out of the way for her breast to be fondled, spreading her legs open for Master to play with her cunt, rolling over gently to offer her ass...

The slave's eyes were closed and her face was turned toward her Master as she reached over to snuggle her face into His chest as her body continued to be used. she was lost in relishing the feeling of His fingers on her skin when she heard Him suddenly say, "Come in, join us." The slave opened her eyes and turned her head slowly. she saw Tausha come in to the room and climb into bed with them.

The slave was now lying naked on her back between Master and Tausha. Instinctively she raised her hands over her head, pushing her breasts out and making them as exposed and easily accessible as possible for her Master and their guest.

Master immediately grabbed her right breast forcefully and began to kneed it greedily, pulling on the nipple. Tausha grabbed the slave's left breast in her hand and began to sensually squeeze it before taking the nipple in her fingers and rolling it and pulling on it playfully. The slave moaned and arched her back in the bed and spread her legs open. She was on her back with her nipples being played with, she was immediately in desperate slut mode...

The slave moaned and writhed in the sheets. she began to sweat between the body heat of her Master and their guest. Master suddenly reached over and grabbed Tausha by the hair, pushing her face down onto the slave's breast. Tausha immediately took the slave's nipple into her mouth and began to suck deeply on it, flicking her tongue over the sensitive tip of it rhythmically. The slave screamed out a moan and felt Master take her other nipple in His mouth. Tausha sucked and licked sensually. Master on the other hand, sucked hard and bit on the nipple. The slave's whole body flinched and she focused hard on keeping her hands over her head. It took all of the slave's energy to keep from reaching down to cover and protect her right breast from Master. her nipples were still so sore from the prior evening...

Master continued to bite on the nipple and pull until it released from His teeth. The slave screamed out in pain. Master and Tausha continued to lick and suck until her breasts were soaking wet. Master then reached over and grabbed Tausha's wrist, forcing her hand down to the slave's pussy while they both continued to suck on the slave's nipples. The slave felt Tausha open up her pussy with her fingers and then she pushed them into the slave's cunt hole.

Master let go of His slave's nipple and sat up to watch what Tausha was doing to His slave's pussy. He looked from her pussy up to her breast still being sucked and licked by Tausha; He was drinking in the sight. The slave knew it pleased Master greatly watching her being used by Tausha, and she wanted to maximize her Master's pleasure. she began to writhe and moan and ride Tausha's fingers, rolling her hips to take them deeper into her cunt. Tausha began to thrust harder into the slave's cunt hole in response.

Master suddenly grabbed the slave's hips and aggressively rolled her on her side facing Tausha. Tausha now had both of the slave's breasts in her face and began to alternate sucking and licking both nipples as she continued to thrust her fingers in and out hard and fast. The slave's head and eyes rolled back as she felt the familiar deep orgasm rising up in her body when she suddenly felt her Master spread her ass open and thrust a finger into her asshole. 

This sent her over the edge and she screamed out her moans as her body continued to be used by Master and His guest. The slave's pussy was now dripping and Tausha's fingers slid through the wetness back and forth alternating between rubbing the slave's clit and thrusting into her hole as the slave's hips rocked back and forth lustily taking Tausha's fingers in her cunt and Master's finger in her ass.

The thrusting into her pussy and the rape of her ass went on and on until Master suddenly removed his finger from the slave's bruised asshole and reached up, grabbing her violently by the hair. He pulled her, dragging her off the bed and pulled her up on her knees from the floor where she fell at His feet. 

"Living room!" He ordered. The order was for Tausha, and she got up and headed into the living room. The order was not for the slave, as Master still had her by the hair and she could not go anywhere at the moment.

Master pulled her to the closet. The slave had to hurry and crawl beside Master to avoid being dragged. Master grabbed a long, thin, bendy cane. He then pulled the slave into the living room, still by the hair, and threw her down onto the floor directly in front of Tausha, who was seated on the couch. 

"Expose!"

The slave immediately pulled herself up into expose position facing Tausha, exposing all of her nakedness for Tausha to view and enjoy. Then Master gave her the instructions for the beating.

"you will make and maintain eye contact with Tausha as i beat you, whore!"

"Yes, Master, i will obey You."

"If you break eye contact for any reason, Tausha will inform me immediately and we will whip the shit out of you together before i continue your routine whipping."

"Yes, Master, i will obey You."

The slave met Tausha's gaze and struggled to maintain eye contact as she was so vulnerably exposed and now nervously anticipating a painful caning. The feeling was a surreal and maddening mixture of shame, excitement, fear, anticipation, and an intense arousal. And then suddenly...

Arousal won out as the strongest of the emotions. The slave's pussy became hot and wet and throbbed in heat. she began to pant and was overcome with an overwhelming desperation to please her Master and their guest as deeply as she possibly could. The slave tightened up her form in her current slave position, spread her legs so wide that they strained, stuck her breasts out inches away from Tausha's grasp, and she stared into Tausha's eyes with a deep sensual lust. 

Both Master and Tausha noticed the sudden seductiveness and were both immediately turned on. Tausha gazed into the slave's eyes and clutched the edge of the couch, excited that she was about to get to watch the little slut get caned right in front of her...

Just inches right in front of her...naked...forced to strain her body in a slave position, putting her nakedness on display...

The slave arched her back trying as best as she could to stick her ass out, silently begging for her Master's cane...

The first hard lash came from her Master's cane, and she screamed out in pain, Ahhh!!!, as she held Tausha's stare. The slave held eye contact as her eyes filled with tears before the second hard and fast lash landed, burning, across her ass. Aaahhhh!!! she screamed and began to sob as she kept looking up at Tausha, who now had a look of sympathy, amusement and lust on her face. 

Tausha reached out and ran her hand over the slave's cheek, then she reached out with both hands and began to kneed the slave's breast and nipples. This brought her face closer to the slave's as she looked down into her tear-filled eyes. Master continued to rain down lash after painful, burning lash on the slave's ass. she screamed in pain with each one, looking up desperately at Tausha who continued to sensually enjoy the slave's breasts as the slave's ass continued to be caned mercilessly. She ran her hand down the slave's front, down to her pussy and back up to play with her breasts. The slave sobbed in between the quickly incoming lashes and screamed with each one...

Ahhhh!!! (whimpering...)

Aaahhhhhh!!! (sobbing...)

AHHHH!!! (desperate weeping...)

Another excruciating lash and the slave screamed again. And then she heard Tausha's voice, as if from a distance in her pain....

"Sir, Your slave broke eye contact."

The slave's already pounding heart began to race even faster. she had not realized it, but the last lash she received had been so painful she closed her eyes without realizing it and faced down at the floor as she wept...

"Thank you, Tausha. Go get the labia clamp."

"Yes, Sir." Tausha disappeared into the bedroom.

The slave broke out of position, turned and crawled the short distance to her Master and hugged and clung to His leg and she sniffled and whimpered into His thigh. Master smiled down at her and ran His fingers through her hair, then caressed her cheek. she looked up at Him, tears still filling her eyes.

"You have pleased Me so much this weekend, my little slave."

The slave suddenly had tears flowing down her face, but this time they were tears of joy, despite the stinging pain she still felt from her caning.

"Master, i love You!"

"i love You too, my good girl."

At that moment Tausha returned holding a spiked labia clamp.

Master's face became stern again as He looked down at His slave and He commanded, "Present your cunt to be whipped, NOW!"

"Yes, Master!"

The slave was now eager once more to please her Master, whom she loved desperately. her strength was renewed by His praise. she laid on her back and lifted and spread her legs wide. Tausha then knelt down in front of the slave's cunt. She applied the labia clamp and tightened it, pressing the spikes into the slave's labia as the clamp tightened more and more, spreading and stretching the slave's cunt wide open, leaving her cunt hole stretched and exposed as well.

The slave breathed through the pain of the labia clamp. Beads of sweat dripped down her forehead. she knew this was nothing compared to the agony yet to come. Having her pussy spread open exposing the most sensitive part of her body to be directly whipped was pain on another level. For the moment, though, the slave was drinking in the amazing feeling of being made to submit so extremely. Laying naked on her back with her legs in the air and her cunt stretched open down to the hole for Master and Tausha to gaze down on, to examine for their amusement every last inch of her most private parts...The slave raised her hands above her head to better expose her breasts as well, and she lay there, panting, offering herself in submission to be gawked at and used as Master and Tausha saw fit.

"Oh wow, Sir, look at that! her cunt juices are dripping out beautifully..."

"They sure are. Tausha, go get your favorite pair of panties."

"Yes, Sir."

Tausha disappeared once more and quickly returned holding a pair of panties. She, herself, had slept and woken up naked, and had remained so ever since, as had the slave. Both under Master's orders.

"Wipe up the slave's cunt juices with your panties and stuff them in her mouth. she screams especially loud when she's getting her inner cunt whipped."

"As You wish, Sir"...