Comparison Test

Story Info
Arthur and Marianne to a fetish weekend.
2.9k words
3.78
2.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comparison Test

Arthur opened his eyes, stretched and yawned. Sunlight poured in through the bedroom window. It was Saturday morning. The weekend. Yay! He rolled to his left and spooned up against his naked wife who lay on her side reading a paperback.

"Good morning sleepy head." Fffrrrrppp. A loud fart punctuated her sentence.

"Well that's a nice greeting," he said.

She laughed.

"I really do mean that honey. I love your burrito farts."

"I know you do sweetie. Why don't you slip under the covers and I'll treat you to a little Dutch oven while I finish this chapter. The Madam has her ass cleaner right where she wants him. Mmm, this story is getting good."

"You're so thoughtful honey," he said as he slid beneath the sheet and blanket covering them both. It was much warmer with the heavy blanket now over his head. The air became much more fetid as he slipped a little further down the mattress, copping a feel of her heavy breast as he went. He instantly noticed that her nipple was already quite aroused. It must be a good story. Or had she been planning his torment while he slept?

"Uh uh. No touching. Just sniffing."

He removed his hand and reached for his hardening cock..

"And that means no touching yourself either."

Busted.

He knew that she could feel his cock slide against her back as he moved. He also knew that if he didn't do as she said, the leather cuffs on his wrists would again be clipped together behind his back. He so wanted to drag his fingertips along her warm fleshy breasts and travel southward to see just how arousing that novel was. But he obeyed her orders.

"Why don't you swing around and put your feet on the pillow dear? I know that would make for a more personal experience." As she said this she let out a long, loud, strong smelling fart and heard her husband take some deep breaths behind her.

Staying beneath the covers, Arthur lay on his back and swung his feet onto his pillow. Rolling again onto his side, he planted his face against his wife's corpulent ass cheeks. Instantly he had an answer to his previous question: yes she was aroused. His wife then adjusted herself on her side and mashed her ass onto her husband's face. Wait, maybe that essence was from last night he thought? Another deep breath and he knew. No. It was both: fresh and stale.

She turned a page and reached back to lift her right cheek, letting it flop down over his ear.

Fffrrrrppp. This one went right up his nose and he had some trouble handling it. The heat and intensity caught him by surprise and he snorted and gave a little cough trying to catch his breath.

Marianne turned another page. "Oh dear. Madam Pompadour has her messenger boy tied to the dressing bench while he services her maids. I guess he's also her ass cleaner, too. Hygiene was so different back in those days of bedpans and night pots. I hope you know I feel like a queen to have you service me down there, honey."

"Yes dear. And I feel lucky to serve you. I love the smell of your ass."

"Hmmm...last week on our anniversary you told me how much you loved the smell of my hairy muffin. So which is it?"

He paused a moment, thinking.

She interrupted his thoughts. "Okay then. Let's do a little experiment and we'll see which you like best."

"But I like..." he began. He was about to say both. His wife cut him off.

"No. Listen to me. We're going to compare one essence to the other, front door then backdoor. That'll give you a break from my burrito farts. Oh, and thank you again for making them last night. Even though I know there was some self-interest involved," she smirked and patted his head beneath the blanket. "Let's start with my smoldering coochie this morning. Shall we?"

Arthur slid downward a bit and pushed deeper into his wife's damp butt cheeks. It was getting warmer under the covers and his face, already wet with perspiration, slipped easily past her sweaty buns and between her meaty thighs. She hooked her right calf behind his neck and pulled him deeper into her crotch. His nose immediately plunged into Marianne's hairy, wet snatch. He quickly took a breath of air through his mouth, then closed his eyes and wriggled his nose through the jungle of pubic hair as it tickled his face.

"That's it dear. Push a little deeper and spread my lips with your nose. Now, how does that smell?"

"It's kinda sticky from..."

Whack! She reached back and slapped his head through the covers.

"I didn't ask how it felt. I asked how does it smell?"

"Oh. It smells...sexy."

"And...?"

"And like you. And like..." he couldn't bring himself to say his neighbor's name.

"And...?

"And.. and delicious."

"That's a good boy. Okay, you can go ahead and taste it. Lick my lips. Bottom to top."

He slowly pushed his tongue through her thick damp pubic hair and dragged it up along her swollen pussy lips. First the right side, then the left. Repeating this several times, her outer lips slowly spread and he now felt her inner lips opening to his probing. Tenderly, he sucked first one, then the other. This drew a moan from his wife and he continued sucking and licking her dark Mediterranean pussy lips as the heat under the cover rose, causing a trickle of sweat to run behind his ear. He closed his lips around hers once more. This drew a release of her fresh juices mixing with those from last night's cuckolding session. He plunged his tongue deep into her now sopping pussy, drawing a long groan from above.

"That's it Baby. Now suck me. Clean up all of last night's cum. Mine... and Richard's, too."

"Oh god..."

There it was. The reason for the comparison test. She knew he loved to service her ass. And she knew he didn't like to cleanup her cummy clam after he got cucked. Now he was going to have to do it twice. He had licked a glob of their neighbor Richard's load last night after he had pulled out of her dripping, stretched out pussy. But he knew that she was well aware that the remainder would stew deep in her sticky vagina overnight and begin to ooze out in the morning. Is that why she hadn't gotten out of bed? Why she lay on her side reading her porn novel until he woke up?

Marianne smiled and ran her index finger over her sensitive nipple. "Just clean me up, Baby. I think some ran down my crack for you too. But that's for after my coochie is clean first. And don't forget anything that dried on my curly hairs, too." She was really enjoying having him beneath her.

Fffrrrrppp. He felt the warm blast on his neck and chin as he lapped and sucked up is wife's messy pussy. He plunged his nose inside her to get away from the rancid smell and tried to breathe through his mouth.

"Remember, we're tasting now, Baby. Tongue please. That's a good boy. Oh my, the Lady's maids, she has four of them you know, seem to be enjoying their morning ass cleaning. The poor butt-smothered messenger boy not so much," she said with a chuckle. "But Elsa, the Lady's chambermaid, has a riding crop for encouragement. That poor boy's balls are going to ache for a while I think. That's it. Lick me right there Baby."

As he continued to lick her, another drizzle of thick syrup ran across his tongue into his mouth. He knew what it was and quickly swallowed it down. The image of Richard's big, thick cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy as he lay beneath them both tongue-fucking her butthole last night flashed before him. Richard's balls had dragged across his face again and again as he plunged his mammoth cock deep into her squelching cunt. Going so deep, it was no surprise then that some of his load had lingered well up into her soaking pussy, only to be sucked out now.

He swirled his tongue around the inner walls of her cunt to get a fresher taste in his mouth after that last dollop of Richard's cum slid past his taste buds. Then he licked his lips and ran his tongue up to her bulbous clit, now protruding from its hood.

"Not yet Baby. Remember this is a taste test. Clean my taint and then we can move on."

Reluctantly, he withdrew his tongue from her leaking pussy and dragged it across her taint, from her pucker to her wide open lips. She was right. There were dried juices clinging to her wrinkled taint and her smooth crotch. Not a pleasing flavor, but he could now smell her fresh excitement with his nose moving across her hairy muffin.

"That feels so good, Baby. Now suck my curlies clean and we can carry on the comparison. "

When he had moved to her taint he had hoped she had forgotten about sucking her pubic hair. It was not something he was fond of and wasn't looking forward to the taste of more dried cum, hers or Richard's, on his tongue. But he applied himself to licking and sucking her now soaked pussy hair. It wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be. Mostly, it tasted like sweat. Or maybe that was because he was smelling sweat, his and hers, as the air had become stiflingly humid beneath the heavy blanket.

Despite all of his tribulations below the covers, his cock throbbed for attention. He was tempted to ease his right hand to grip it but knew she would know what he was doing. Instead, he pressed himself closer to her back, now slippery with sweat. Suddenly, he felt her hand on his cock!

"Oh my! What have we here? I think we have a dirty boy down there. You like stinky cleanup fun don't you dirty boy? You can answer me please."

"Yes dear. I like stinky cleanup duty."

"I know you do. Now, let's continue. Tell me how my wet cunnie tastes."

More prepared this time, he said "It tastes slightly salty and slightly tangy with a little sweet taste, too."

"Oh. You are the connoisseur aren't you Baby! Excellent. Now it's time for the backdoor test."

She stretched out her right leg, releasing him from her grip and he slipped between her sweaty thighs and plunged deep between her plump ass cheeks. It smelled different already. The remains of stale farts and a little essence of her last movement all steeped in sweat clung to his wet face. His nose landed right up against her brown pucker and he inhaled deeply just as another putrid fart blew right into his nostrils. Another surprise attack and this time he groaned as his stomach gurgled in reaction to the noxious odor. Last night's bean burritos were doing their job...and he loved it.

Marianne tucked the covers tightly to her body where it met the mattress in an attempt to keep the gas from escaping, to no avail. "Whew. That is so foul Baby. Those were killer burritos. Tell me you're still conscious down there sweetie," she said with a laugh.

His barely audible voice, beneath the heavy covers and muffled between her flabby ass cheeks croaked, "Yes dear."

"Good. Now rub you nose around my butthole and then go as deep as you can for a good smell test."

He did as he was told and then pushed his nose against her nasty back exit. It gave way just a bit and he felt the moisture of her ass juice enter his nostrils. That last fart had been very wet. He inhaled through his nose, half expecting another blast. One more deep breath and then it came. Fffrrrrppp. He felt the seepage run down his nose and onto his lip. Accompanied by the strong odor, he knew this one held more than just gas!

Marianne knew what had happened and scrubbed her cheeks against his nose as if to wipe herself. Neither of them were into scat, but a little leakage was to be expected with fart play, especially where beans were involved! It only added to her arousal as the dominant one in control, evidenced by her now sopping wet pussy soaking the sheet beneath her. And she knew that a drizzle of caramel ass syrup across his nose would go straight to his now throbbing cock pressed against her sweaty spine.

"Ok Baby. I think now's a good time to tell me about the backdoor smell," she said knowingly.

He took a moment to collect his thoughts and process the wet blast that had just entered his nose. "It smells like rotten eggs with a bit of sulfur and...yummy, too."

"Oh you are a dirty boy aren't you? I know you love smelling Mommy's dirty wet farts close up, feeling that creamy sphincter opening and covering your nose in Mommy's yummy sauce. You ready to taste my ass Baby? My nice wet shithole?"

"Yes Mommy. I want to taste your wet shithole."

"Ask nicely."

"Mommy may I please taste your yummy wet shithole?"

"Yes, Baby. Lick Mommy's asshole."

With that he slid his nose back across her taint and into her wet nest while he dragged his tongue along her crack to come to rest on her tight wet pucker. His taste buds reacted immediately to the sappy caramel cream clinging to her anus. As he swirled his tongue through the creases of her pucker she let loose another long bubbling fart and he kept his tongue flat against her opening for the duration. When she finished and relaxed her cheeks around his head he continued licking and sucking the juicy goo that had leaked from her butthole into his mouth.

"Got a good taste with that one didn't you?"

"Yes dear."

"Oh you are a dirty boy aren't you? I know you love tasting Mommy's dirty wet shithole close up, feeling that creamy sphincter opening and covering your face in Mommy's yummy sauce.

"Okay then. What are the flavors back there?"

"It's.,,.Um, it's bitter and metallic and tastes like...."

"Tastes like what baby?"

"It tastes like... shit Mommy."

"Thats a good boy. Taste Mommy's shit some more."

He pushed his tongue into her sphincter and began slurping again. A long Fffrrrrppp spluttered over his tongue and he sucked greedily at the opening it came from.

"Alright baby. Tally time. Stay right there. Don't come out yet." She wanted him to stew beneath the covers just a little longer. "On a scale of one to ten, rate the taste and smell of my coochie. "

"It's a solid 9."

"And which is better, taste or smell?"

"Today, I have to say it was the smell." He did like the taste of her sopping wet pussy, just not after his neighbor filled it with cum. But he would put up with it just to keep his horny, sweat-soaked wife in the marital bed.

Marianne understood the "today" qualification and had a momentary flashback to her well-hung neighbor's cock, wet with her pussy cream, sliding across her lips and under her nose last night before she sucked him clean. She liked the smell of her own pussy, too. But she had to admit, Richard's cum did alter that, and the flavor as well.

She brought herself back to the present and asked, "Now, one to ten for my ass."

"Definitely a ten, honey."

"And smell or taste?"

He paused. "I love them both the same."

"And if you had to choose... say, just for the weekend?"

"Well if I have to choose, then it's taste, " and he took another lap of her ass with his tongue before slithering out from under the covers.

"Good choice, Baby," she said as she closed her book and rolled over to greet him. "Come up here and give me a kiss."

He got back under the covers, his head on the pillow, and hugged her. He pulled her to him and her sweaty, heavy hanging breasts now slid along his own sweat covered body. She took hold of his rigid cock and they devoured each others tongues like teenagers, not caring where his had just been.

Finally, rolling onto her back she said, " I love you baby."

"I love you too sweetie."

Rolling over and swinging her legs off the bed, she said, "Now go make me some coffee dear. I have to take care of some business in the bathroom now. I'll have another task for you to start your tasty weekend when you get back," she said, smiling at her husband.

They both got out of bed, she heading to the bathroom and he toward the hallway.

Before he reached the doorway, Marianne called out from the bathroom door, "Oh and Arthur? While you're in the kitchen, please get the crock pot off the top shelf for me. I'm making chili for dinner tonight."

Arthur stood unmoving in the doorway, a broad smile slowly creeping across his face. This was going to be a great weekend!