Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why does everybody that meets her, ask me that?"

"Are you serious?"

"Not really, I just find it funny. By the way, it's the second time she came from anal. We had to put in some effort for the first time."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"So she's far from your level yet."

"She'll get there."

"Now, tell me, how did you meet?"

"We got paired for tutoring."

"Wow, lucky. Which subject are you teaching her?"

"Teach her? Are you kidding? She's hella smart. She's helping me with math."

"Oh, is she reserved in real life?"

Paige smirked. "She is. Sits alone at lunch. Only noticed in class when teachers congratulate her when they distribute the graded papers. She's pretty much your fantasy girl. Polite and proper and a huge slut in bed."

"Lucky you."

"Lucky, indeed."

"Can you tell me about some of the things you did so far?"

Paige gave him the highlights. He noticed from the things they did that they might be more than friends with benefits. "Are you, like, officially dating?"

Paige didn't answer right away. "I didn't intend to tell you, but since you asked, yes, you could say so. But my relationship with her is nothing like ours would be if we were official." She looked at him seriously. "And if you do anything to her out of jealousy..."

"Don't worry, I've abandoned such thoughts a while ago. I even started dating."

"Good, I'm glad."

"You know what? Screw whore-slaves for the day, I want to give her the time of her life."

"The two are not too far apart. She also really loves dirty talk. Here are some things we can do." Paige gave him a few ideas.

Sophia took her time in the shower. No matter what happened today, she knew the orgasm she just had was worth it. She still had butterflies thinking about how she was used in front of Paige while guzzling her cum. It was all the more exciting seeing Paige obviously aroused too.

When she got out of the shower and went back to the living room, Paige was on the couch, holding her legs. Liam was clutching her neck while fucking her. Paige's mouth was slightly open and drooling. Sophia felt a tinge between her legs. It was such an erotic view.

"Come here, slut."

She went and kneeled next to them. He pulled out, his cock glistening with Paige's juices. Without saying anything, she just sucked on it.

"How do you like my whore-flavored dick?"

She removed it with a pop. "So good." And put it back in her mouth.

"Yeah?" He held her head. "There is some on the balls too." She began to pull out when she felt pressure on the back of her head and his cock going deeper. It was when she felt his balls on her chin that she understood his meaning. She forced her tongue out and licked his sweaty cum sack.

He slowly lifted her head. Sophia sealed her lips, making sure the cock pulling out of her mouth would be the cleanest ever. He went back to pounding Paige. They repeated the process several times, not giving anyone the chance to build a proper orgasm, except for Sophia, who was rubbing her clit all this time.

Liam pushed his dick in Sophia's mouth when he felt her body shivering. "I love when sluts cum with my dick down their throat." He pulled out and turned to Paige. "I guess it's your time, my little whore." He didn't notice Sophia didn't tell him how she got off.

"Yes, fuck my dirty cunt, make me cum, please. Don't stop until your whore-fucking-dick is covered with my squirt." While Paige was getting rammed, Sophia played with her breasts. She loved to do that when Paige was getting it good. So soft and squishy.

Paige eventually came. "I'm cumming from your dick, master."

Liam was alternating between her soaked pussy and Sophia's mouth every thrust until most of it was in Sophia's stomach. Then he used Paige until he busted inside her. He pulled out and let the final two ropes of sperm cover Paige's honey pot. Sophia moved her hand between her legs and was about to clean up when Liam held her hair and jaw, bringing her face close enough to smell, but not enough to lick. She stuck out her tongue as far as she could without success. Paige was smearing the delicious gooey liquid over her open lower lips with one finger, enticing Sophia.

"Please master, let me clean your whore," said Sophia, as if begging for her life. He teased her, letting her move forward ever so slightly. Sophia was rubbing her clit, imagining putting her mouth on that divine mess. He had trouble holding her back.

"How bad do you want it?"

"So fucking bad. I'll do anything."

He let her approach until her tongue could barely lick Paige's skin. She whimpered in frustration and stopped pulling. As soon as he relaxed his hold, she jerked forward and took a mouthful. He immediately pulled her back.

Her whole body quivered, two fingers lightly pinching her clit. "Fuuuck, so good. Why the hell is it so satisfying?" "I just came from eating cum while touching myself."

Liam was rock hard from Sophia's display. He couldn't be more convinced that she had a cum fetish. "Damn slut." He slapped her. "You like it so much? You'll be eating cum all fucking day."

"Yes, master. Thank you."

He let her go and she dived in. He moved behind and penetrated her without warning. Sophia took a deep breath and kept munching. She had trouble keeping her tongue in Paige's creamy hole because he was too rough. When he felt his orgasm coming, he moved next to Paige and splattered her stomach.

He sat next to her, spent, and watched Sophia finish her job. He kissed Paige. "You must have all kinds of fun with her."

"Yes, master."

"She'll be an integral part of our bet from now on, right?"

"Oh really? And what do you bring to the table?"

"A dick?"

"I can buy one that lasts longer for cheap."

"Cum?"

"You think you're the only male on Earth?"

He realized he had no leverage, especially since Paige knew how much he liked her.

"What do you want?"

"You literally have nothing that would make me want to bet her. But don't worry, I'll bring her around from time to time."

"Better than nothing I guess. I'll take a break until lunch. You girls can have fun."

Paige and Sophia also took it slow. At one point, they were eating each other when Liam could not wait until lunch anymore. He started to fuck Paige, who was on top. "Lick my balls slut. Do it well and I'll feed you a creampie."

Liam could feel his balls getting sucked by Sophia. She definitely deserves her creampie.

"It feels so good. Please, master, fill my whore cunt. I want to feel that slut's tongue in my creamy hole again."

Liam grunted and accelerated his movement. When he did slow deep thrusts, Sophia stopped sucking his balls in preparation for her feast. Liam pulled out and made her clean his dick. Then he lifted her head against Paige's twat. "Spread her ass." Sophia obliged and Liam licked Paige's rosebud at the same time.

"Fuck, this is the best feeling. Is it this whore's birthday?"

Liam sat back on the couch, this time taking a real break. At around noon, he got up. "I made stew last night, does my whore and slut want some?"

"Yes, master," the girls said, at the same time.

They sat at the table, eating, when Liam noticed Paige was masturbating. He just shook his head and smiled. Those two really belonged together. Before long, Paige climbed on the table and came all over Sophia's plate. Liam's eyes went wide.

"I just came to enhance your slut's meal, master."

Sophia began to rub herself while eating.

Paige got back down, but before she could resume eating, Liam's cock was in her mouth. He fucked her face while watching Sophia. Before a minute passed, he pulled out and jerked on her plate, too, adding his cum to Paige's wetness. Sophia ate with more eagerness. There was something about them making her eat cum that just was exhilarating.

"You girls are something else." They both smiled.

After lunch, he made them kiss while kneeling. He intruded on their make-out session with his tip. It has always been a fantasy of his. He did small thrusts between their lips until he came. Three ropes of cum fell on the floor before Paige put his cock in her mouth.

When Sophia proceeded to clean the cum off the floor, he caressed her behind. "Good slut." Once she was done, he went and sat halfway on the couch, almost laying down.

"Slut, come lick my ass. Whore, get on top of me. I want to use your face like a stroker."

Sophia kneeled in front of him, pushed his leg up, and licked his ass. She knew he was clean. Paige got on top of him, took his dick in her mouth, and relaxed her head. Liam caressed her butt and ran his hands all the way up until they were on each side of her head. He used it like a pocket pussy. When he felt a double-tap, he let go. Paige lifted her head to breathe.

"Spit on the slut." Paige's mouth was already full of saliva from the face fuck. She spat a good amount on Sophia's face. They both smiled at each other. After he heard the blob landing, Liam pushed Paige back down on his shaft.

"Every time you get up for air, I want to hear your cock-flavored saliva landing on that slut's face. And I want to see you play with your pussy. I'm not stopping until it's raining."

Keeping her head relaxed for him to use while trying to get off was not an easy task, but she eventually managed to do it, bursting on his chest and sliding on his belly.

"I just came on you like you asked, master."

"Get off, whore."

Liam started to jerk off until he ejaculated on himself, adding his jizz to Paige's juice. Sophia, still licking his ass, was praying to god for him to ask her to clean that mess.

"Take this, clean your face with the towel then clean me with your tongue, slut."

"Fuck yeah!", "Yes, master."

Liam closed his eyes and felt her tongue moving, the suction from her lips when she found something of sustenance.

Paige curled up next to him. "Pleasant feeling, right?"

"Insane. It's the best feeling not involving my dick. I have half a mind to make a guy cum on me just to feel her cleaning. You experience that every day?"

"Between my legs more often than not, but yes."

"That's your good karma for all the people you made happy."

Paige smiled at that notion. She would be inclined to believe it if she didn't also get her own pleasure while providing the so-called happiness Liam was talking about. "I don't believe in karma. Not that way, anyway. More like doing something nice for someone and they do something nice for me eventually, which they wouldn't have done if I didn't do something nice first."

"I think she deserves some karma right now. I want to see you make her cum, hard."

Paige smirked. "That can be arranged. It's best if she's comfortable on her back. Can we use your bedroom?"

"Of course."

"Go pee and join us in the bedroom."

While waiting for Sophia to empty her bladder, Liam and Paige discussed.

"How much is your rent?"

"Why?"

"I want to live in an apartment for the rest of my senior year."

"Because of her?"

"Umm, I guess so. I wouldn't care to live on my own right now, if I couldn't live with her."

"You can live here if you girls want, free of charge."

"Not free, just not paid in cash."

"Well... nothing you wouldn't want to do, of course."

"Thank you for the offer, but I want to be intimate with her."

Liam sighed. "I get that. Lucky girl."

"Me or her?"

"Yes."

Paige smiled. "You'll get that, you just need to keep looking."

"I know, but finding someone you have good chemistry inside and outside the bedroom is not easy. It's usually one or the other. Sometimes close, but never perfect. Not like you and me."

"If it were perfect, we would be together."

"True. Perfect one-sided then. Ah never mind. Sorry, you know how I get, it's hard to not think about you. I'll be fine once I detox for a couple of days."

"It might help if you stayed off permanently."

"Probably, but that thing has a mind of its own," said Liam, holding his package. "Besides, I'm slowly moving on. Once you leave for college, I'll be ready to let go."

"I hope so, for your sake. Every time we talk like that, you make me feel bad for making you feel bad."

"I know, I know. Sorry. Please bear with me. Despite what my mouth is saying, I can handle it."

Sophia made her way into the bedroom and felt the heavy atmosphere. "Everything okay?"

"Yes. Liam just made his usual 'I'm in love with you' speech."

Liam got red, "Can you not be so blatant about it!"

"Oh... so what now?"

"Now? I make you cum until you cry. Hopefully, that will clear his head."

"End of the bed?"

"You know it."

Sophia laid down at the end of the bed, pulling up her knees in the air. Paige wetted her fingers and caressed her cum-sucker's kitty. Liam went to the other side and put his cock on Sophia's face. She licked it playfully.

After some time, when Sophia was hot and bothered, Paige slid in two curved fingers. Sophia smiled, anticipating the oncoming orgasm. Liam moved away from Sophia to get a better view. Sophia's moans were growing. Then, she felt it, the intense sensation of her orgasm. She let go, flooding Paige's hand. The small coming and going of Paige's hand was splashing Sophia's squirt all over. Sophia's tension was starting to subsist, but Paige didn't stop. Sophia slightly arched her back, feeling another orgasm coming.

"AAAAAAAAAH, FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN." Another flood splashed around from Paige's relentless assault.

Paige didn't slow down. It was starting to hurt. "Wait, stop, it's..." Paige put her other hand on her mouth, silencing her begging, and doubled her effort.

Sophia was yelling, muffled by Paige. Her back was arched to the maximum, she was squirming. The pain was replaced by another orgasm, more intense. Her whole body tensed up.

Paige finally released her. Sophia fell down on the bed, breathing heavily. "You're crazy. You're fucking crazy." Paige wiped the tears at the corner of her eyes and kissed her passionately.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Liam was watching them, wishing Paige was talking to him. But he knew it was just wishful thinking. Then, he remembered they were actually his slaves for the day. "Get on her face, she deserves a reward." He didn't fuss over the fact that she didn't tell him how she climaxed.

Paige straddled Sophia, looking toward her lower half, and ground her mouth. She stopped moving and let Sophia eat her when Liam shoved his dick in her mouth. Every time he pulled out, some saliva fell on Sophia's chest. Paige was making sure to spread it around.

He went behind Paige, pushed her down, and invaded her wet hole. Sophia was a bit sad to be interrupted, but watching his manhood going in and out of Paige like that, she knew something even better was coming.

Both girls started to beg for his seed. "Yes, fuck my dirty whore cunt, master. Fill it with your cum. Make your slut eat it."

He slapped her ass, grunting.

"Fuck her good, master, empty your balls in that cheap pussy. Don't worry, master, I'll make sure she's clean and proper for your next load. Don't be scared to mess her up."

In the back of his mind, he knew they were acting. But he also knew both of them genuinely wanted him to fill Paige so Sophia could eat it, and probably get off doing it too. Being with those two girls was just too exciting. "Fucking cum slut, don't worry, I'll fill her good. I want to see your tongue in her creamy cunt."

Anticipating Sophia eating the mess between her legs, Paige had an orgasm. "I'm cumming, master, keep fucking me." Sophia was licking and kissing her thighs and Liam's balls, making sure nothing was wasted. Liam didn't stop, eventually cumming inside her. He slowly pulled out.

Sophia lifted herself to lick Paige, but Liam held her down with a hand on her forehead. "Not so fast. I want to see it drip in your cum-hungry mouth."

Sophia could only wait patiently. Paige tried to expel it. Before long, the white goo was making its way out, but it was too thick. Seeing as it was not falling down, Liam simply released some pressure, gradually letting Sophia up. As soon as her mouth touched the mess, she moaned. Paige was rubbing her.

Liam saw her body convulsing with a mouthful of his cum. He kissed her forehead. "You're really something else."

"She really is," replied Paige.

"I just came while sucking your cum out of your whore's cunt, master."

"Let's go take a shower and start fresh."

Both Paige and Sophia washed Liam at the same time, making him feel like a king. After that, he made them clean each other. Once back in the bedroom, they changed the towels for another session. The girls stood there, waiting for his instructions. Liam was walking back and forth in front of them like a military instructor.

"Ladies... wait, no, that's wrong. Whore and slut, your next mission is to take one of my loads inside you. I won't lie, it will be messy. It will be brutal. I'm not sure if you will survive or not. Who is willing to make the sacrifice?"

Sophia said nothing, wishing Paige would volunteer and Liam would make her eat the aftermath. Paige knew what Sophia was thinking. She stepped forward and did a salute. "I'm willing to sacrifice myself for that mission, sir."

Liam put his hand on her shoulders. "We thank you for your sacrifice, whore." He pushed her on the bed, making her giggle. "Head in the pillows, on our back, legs open."

While Paige was adopting the position, expecting Liam to jump on her, he turned around toward Sophia. "I'm very disappointed in you, slut. You think I don't know you hope I fill her up with my jizz so you can eat it?" Sophia looked at her feet. Liam groped her pussy. "Just because you love to eat cum so much, I should abstain from fucking your tight cunt?"

"No, master, you can use me however you want."

"Damn right!" He pushed her onto the bed. "Eat that whore's cunt. You're the one who's up for the mission."

Paige caressed Sophia, who was eating her while getting fucked by Liam. She was curious where this was going. "Pound her ass, master. Make her cum with her nasty tongue in my cunt."

Sophia was moaning with each thrust, not able to concentrate on eating Paige. She could only stick out her tongue. Since she was barely doing anything, Paige lifted Sophia's head. "Look at me slut, I want to see it in your eyes when you cum."

Sophia stared into Paige's eyes, smiling. "Fuck her harder." Liam picked up the pace. Sophia formed the words 'so good' with her lips. "Faster, destroy that slut's cunt." Liam grunted and went as fast as he could, not even questioning why he was obeying her order.

Just as he was about to slow down, he felt Sophia contracting. He pulled out and slapped her ass, letting her enjoy her orgasm; getting a well-deserved break in the meantime. "I just came from getting my pussy jackhammered by your cock, master, thank you."

He went back in. "Don't thank me, yet." This time, he went at the rhythm he wanted until he popped inside her. When he was done, he just dropped next to her.

"I want you to smear that filled pussy all over that whore. Then, you can clean her."

Sophia got excited by the idea. Paige just closed her eyes, feeling the wet and sticky trail left by Sophia. "I'm surprised you did not want her to do that to you, master."

"I figured I'd give you my cum, and use yours after."

"Not a bad idea."

After Sophia was done, she licked Paige clean. Liam was slowly tugging his manhood while watching. He asked Paige, "Do you need help getting juicy?"

"Oh no, master, after this, I'm ready as I'll ever be." She began to spread her juices over him.

"Suck my cock, slut."

After Paige was dry, the girls switched places. Liam did a sigh of satisfaction, eyes closed. "This is life. Slow down whore, I want to enjoy this."

Paige just sucked his cock like a lollipop, while Sophia also slowed her cleaning down. After a while, Paige felt him go flaccid in her mouth. She stopped and looked at him curiously. "Sophia, stop. I think he's sleeping."

1...67891011